The Family Ch. 11

Story Info
The family talks, the girls get to know their mother better.
3.5k words
4.53
36.3k
36
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Why the hell is Brent wearing a maid's apron?"

The four siblings started to crack up laughing when their father, Stan asked that question. The parents had just walked in and caught them all relaxing and talking amongst each other, which would have been normal except for the fact that they were all sitting around naked... except of course Brent who was in the apron. The parents sat there staring at them until they all had managed to catch their breaths.

"Nice to see you all thought that was funny," Carol, their mother spoke up. "Something tells me that you all just finished having a little fun."

"They still haven't answered my question yet," Stan said walking into the room.

"Well, me and Beth caught him being naughty," Sasha said with a playful grin. "So we decided that he needed to be punished."

"Were you sniffing the girl's panties again?" Carol said eyes narrowing as her son's face turned red. "I told you they would find out."

"Hahaha!" Sasha started laughing. "And here you were worried about mom finding out."

"I wasn't worried about mom," Brent said looking at Stan. "He's never going to let me live this down..."

"Oh you bet your ass I won't," Stan said.

"So since we got that out of the way I think this is a perfect time for all of us to have a little talk," Carol said walking over and putting her stuff down on the coffee table in the middle of the room. "Why don't you four go put something on?"

"Actually mom...," Sasha said with a smile. "Since this is all coming out and I don't have to worry about it anymore I'm going to come out and say I'm pretty much a nudist, when I'm alone I wear very little to no clothing, so I am going to stay like this if you don't mind."

"I feel the same mom," Marcus said. "We're all comfortable being around each other naked, I don't see it being a problem unless you two do."

"Me too," Beth added. "I like it."

"Um, I guess that's fine," Carol shrugged. "It's how me and your father were mostly before you all were born."

"So another thing we all have in common," Brent said with a smile.

"And I think since we're all naked that you and dad should be too," Sasha beamed.

"Uh, I don't know about that," Carol said.

"Well I think that's a fine idea," Stan said right before he started to undo his tie.

"Here let me help you," Beth said bouncing up to her mother, breasts bouncing with her.

"Thank you but I don't...," Beth wasn't listening as her mom started to speak, instead just going work on Carol's buttons.

"And I'll help dad," Sasha moving up to their father and starting to help him undress.

Beth was amazed at as she started unveiling her mother's body, slowly helping the woman out of the shirt. She saw that her bra for the day had the clasp in the front and wasted no time undoing it, marveling at the sight of Carol's breast, at least a whole cup size bigger than her own. She then moved to her mom's waist, undoing the zipper on her skirt and sliding it over her hips and generous round ass.

"God mom," Beth said taking a step back. "You're so gorgeous."

"Thank you sweetie," Carol said with a smile and a blush.

Leaning down to give Beth a kiss on the forehead, surprise cascading over when Beth lifted her mouth to her mothers. Everyone watched as they kissed intimately, Carol reacting mostly out of shock, but she also couldn't deny how turned on she was. The kiss lingered for a little while until Beth pulled her lips away smiling at her mother. She was about to lead her to the couch when she suddenly excused herself saying she would be back.

Sasha giggled before turning back to their father. She pushed Stan's pants down and smiled at his half hard cock, giving it a soft stroke. She motioned for him to lower his head and whispered something in his ear before giving him a kiss on the cheek. He chuckled softly and nodded before walking over to where his sons were sitting, whispering something to them. It was then that Carol came back in, carrying six towels.

"If we're all going to be nude then one of the first rules I want to establish is that we will be sitting on towels," Carol said handing one towel to each member of the family. "You will not be leaving stains on my furniture. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," the rest of the family nodded quickly placing towels underneath them.

"Now I realize that this is all exciting, that we've all realized how much we love each other," Carol started again sitting down on the couch between her daughters, Beth on her right, Sasha on her left. "I do want to make sure that everyone is being safe."

Carol waited and saw that everyone nodded agreeing with her.

"Are you girl using protection or on birth control?" Carol asked.

"I've been on birth control for year's mom," Sasha said with a smile. "I have an IUD I got replaced last month."

"Dad brought me to get one of those a few days after me and him started," Beth said with a slight blush.

"I think I know the main thing you want to make sure of as well," Marcus said. "That no one feels like they're being forced into any of this. I think that I speak for us all when I say that we're not."

"Yea," Stan said speaking up. "Everyone knows about me and your mother, how we had started having sex with some of our family members right? While most of it was fun not all of it was. We ran into issues with a lot of people, so we made a few simple rules."

"And now that we're doing the same you think we should adopt those rules?" Brent asked looking up.

"I think we should adopt at least a few," Carol said. "First is as it should be with any relationship is openness and honesty. Example of that is that me and your father are swingers. We have many lovers outside of this family and we don't hide who we've been with. Now for all of you, while I'm sure we'll all be having fun for a very long time I know and encourage you to find other partners if you haven't already."

"Which would bring us to rule two," Stan said. "Absolutely zero jealousy. If you cannot accept one of us being with someone outside this family, then we should not be doing this. We love each other, that will never change, but we shouldn't prevent ourselves from finding someone else, maybe someone you could legally marry and have kids with someday. We having this relationship should never prevent you from finding that."

"Rule three," Carol said. "We will all be going tomorrow and getting blood tests done. We will get them done once a month. I'm not worried about us all, but it's still good practice when involved with multiple partners."

"Four," Stan said. "Protection must be worn when with partners outside this family. You no longer have only your own health to worry about, but that of your brothers and sisters. There are exceptions of course. Going back to if you decide to have a steady partner and want to just be with them is one example."

"Since this started has anyone been with anyone outside the family?" Carol asked.

"I've been with a few while out on the road," Marcus said. "I always use protection unless it's someone I've been actually dating though."

"I have a few friends with benefits," Sasha said. "I also use protection."

"I don't have any right now," Brent said. "Luciana comes back during breaks. We've been using protection because she's not on birth control."

"I haven't been with anyone else yet," Beth said with a blush.

"You don't have to feel pressured to find anyone else either hun," Stan said to his daughter. "If we're good enough for you right now then we're here for you."

"Is that everything you wanted to go over mom?" Brent asked smiling at her.

"Yea I think that about covers it," Carol said with a smile and a nod. "Anyone else have any concerns."

"No, not any concerns," Beth said suddenly getting a mischievous look in her eye. "Just that I'm happy to finally get to see you naked mom. I've seen everyone else. My handsome brothers and father. A gorgeous sister. And now my beautiful mother."

"Oh why thank you," Carol said blushing a little. "Though I have to admit your two are absolutely gorgeous as well. It's no wonder the boys want you two so much."

"Now I know you don't think you're any less sexy then us mom," Sasha chimed in, her hand drifting to her mother's thigh and starting to stroke it. "The boys are crazy about you too. The day Marcus told me about you and him, he couldn't stop telling me how gorgeous and how awesome of a lover you are."

"Yea, she's right mom," Beth said she letting a hand slide to caress her mother's right breast. "This body is gorgeous. You've taken great care of it and I hope I look this great as well someday."

"Oh... umm... well thank you girls...," Carol started to speak but noticed that her head was being turned by Sasha's hand. "Girls... what are you...?"

Carol's question was cut off by Sasha's lips as they pressed against hers. The daughter's tongue licked across the mother's lips, which opened to allow the two to share a deep kiss has Beth's hand started exploring Carol's body more and more. Soon Sasha broke and turned her mother's head to face the youngest, who was biting her lip in anticipation. Their lips came together in a deep kiss as Carol pulled her little one close to her, her hands starting to explore Beth's body.

While Carol very much bisexual she hadn't really thought too much about being with her daughters. She should have seen it coming though. They were gorgeous, and it wasn't like she hadn't been with women from her family before. This was probably inevitable, so she didn't even bother to fight it.

"God mom, you have such a pretty pussy," Sasha said before sliding a few fingers between Carol's legs making her mother gasp as she started playing with the woman's sex. "Fuck it's so wet too. I bet you taste just as sweet as Marcus told me."

"Ahhh... girls," Carol pulled her lips from Beth's and tried to talk. "Wait... oh god!"

Carol was cut off from saying anything, as the moment their lips parted Beth started kissing her way down her mother's neck and chest before taking the hard nipple of her right breast into her mouth. Sasha followed suit taking the left one into her mouth as she continued rubbing the woman's cunny. The youngest daughter followed the older daughter's lead sliding her hand down between their mother's legs, Sasha conceding the clit to Beth while she plunged a pair of fingers into Carol's wet opening.

"Fuck that's so hot," Sasha said, looking at Carol as she started pumping her fingers in and out of her mother's cunt. "It's like your pussy is trying to swallow my fingers. That feel good mom?"

"Oh god yes!" Carol gasped humping her hips against the hands driving her crazy. "God yes, keep doing that... oh god you're going to make me cum already!"

"Not yet mom," Sasha said pulling her fingers from Carol's cunt, despite her protests, and lifting them up to her mouth so she could taste. "Mmm, that is a really tasty pussy. Beth, why don't you pick up where I left off?"

"I'd love to," Beth said before sliding her fingers in and starting to stroke her mother like Sasha had taught her, curling her fingers to stroke the elusive special spot. "Wow, you're so tight mom. So wet and warm. I hear you can squirt like me. I want to see."

Carol looked at her youngest daughter and blushed, happy to see her as such a sexually free woman now. She looked over to try and find her husband but noticed that he and the boys were gone. The coffee table and lazy boy had been removed as well. She didn't have much time to think about it as Beth had gotten her right back to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh god... please don't stop this time," Carol said as she approached orgasm, gasping even more as Sasha began rubbing her clit. "God... I need it. Make me cum girls... oh god... YESSSSSS!"

Beth kept stroking until she felt her mother's cunt clamp tightly down on her fingers, squeezing her digits hard. She gasped before pulling her fingers free as Sasha continued rubbing the clit. A jet pussy juices shot from her in a stream across the room, landing in the middle of the floor. Carol shook, cried out grasping her daughter's as her orgasm took over her body. It lasted for a good minute before she was able to calm down enough.

"Mmm, it does taste yummy," Carol looked at Beth to see her suckling her fingers. "But I want a taste from the source. Bet it tastes even better."

"Let's wait for the boys to finish setting up," Sasha nodded to a guys who were standing in the entryway holding blankets and pillows.

Stan and the boys started by laying out two king size blankets over the floor of the living room. Next they laid out what seemed like every pillow in the house, scattering them about. After they were done they moved away, and the girls took their mother by the hand and led her down to the floor, making her comfortable on the pillows. She laid back as Beth moved to her, spreading the woman's legs.

"Sasha's right," Beth said starting to rub her mom's clit again. "Your pussy is so pretty, it looks really tasty too."

Carol could only blush as Beth lowered her head and flicked her tongue across her mother's clit. The mother gasped as her little one started tonguing her pussy. She was very good, obviously getting a lot of practice from her sister. Her little girl had grown and learned so much since her father first took her virginity.

Beth moaned as the taste of her mother's juices exploded onto her tongue. She had been right in assuming that she would love the taste of her mother's pussy. She dipped her tongue inside, pushing it in and out like a little cock, lapping up as much of her mother's juices as she could. She pulled her taster from the hole and started sliding it between her mother's cunny lips.

"Damn mom, you taste so sweet," Beth moaned softly. "Just as good as Sasha does."

"Can I get a taste?" Sasha said moving over to her little sister who in turn nodded and scooted out of the way.

Sasha smiled at her mother, knowing about how she had a slightly submissive side she let her aggressive side surface. Grabbing Carol's legs she pushed them back, making her mother gasp and leaving the woman's pussy spread open for her. She didn't hesitate and dove into her folds, letting her taster slide through them from hole to clit.

"Mmm, mom you taste wonderful," Sasha said with a giggle before suddenly moving her tongue down and pressing it against her exposed asshole.

"Oh my goahhhh!" All Carol could do was throw her head back, eyes opening wide as her daughter started licking at her back door.

"Oh I know that look," Stan said with a smile reminding Carol that she had an audience.

"Mom's got a tongue on her butthole," Brent said before chuckling.

"I might have let slip that you like that mom," Marcus said with a grin.

Carol was barely paying attention to the conversation as Sasha seemed to be pressing her tongue harder against her back entrance. Sometimes the tip would poke in, sending a little shock through her butt. Her daughter soon started licking her from her asshole, to the opening of her pussy and to the tip of sensitive clit with long slow strokes. Already she could feel an orgasm building. That was when her daughter suddenly pushed half her tongue inside her brown eye, making her moan even louder.

"Wow, she really likes that," Beth said kneeling to Carol's right and running a hand over her mother's pussy. "Since you're doing that, I'll take care of this."

Beth bent over, letting her tongue find Carol's clit as Sasha continued licking and tongue fucking their mother's ass. The woman squirmed and moaned loudly at the double assault of her lovely daughters. She felt the orgasm boiling over, a big one.

"Oh god girls...," Carol squealed before suddenly going to tense. "Gonna... cum...AAHHHH!!"

Both girls back away, Beth keeping her fingers on her mother's clit while Sasha pushed two fingers inside and stroked the woman's g-spot. Carol went crazy as her pussy juices gushed from her cunny. Her body shook, as the girls kept their stimulation going, extracting gush after gush of squirt from their mother. Finally she had to beg them to stop, which they did with a giggle each.

"Mmm, that was so hot mom but there is still one thing I want to see," Sasha said lifting her head and looking at her father. "You're the only one who hasn't cum yet tonight dad. And I want to see you fill mom's pussy with your thick cock. Besides, it looks like you could use some relief anyways."

Stan smiled and nodded as he walked over. It was indeed true, as he was sporting a serious hard on, while the boys who had cum already were only just starting to get hard. He wasted no time, kneeling in front of his beautiful wife, lifting her legs and guiding his cock inside her, extracting a long moan from them both, as he gently started to pump his cock into warm cunt he bent down and gave her a deep kiss.

"You're so beautiful and sexy," he whispered to her after breaking the kiss. "The girls have you so fucking wet. Tell me how you want it."

"Hard baby," she whispered back to him. "Show these boys how to properly fuck their mother."

Stan just smiled again before suddenly lifting Carol's legs, pushing them as far back as they would go and pinning them in the crook of his arms. He withdrew his entire cock, till just the head was resting inside her opening, and then drove it forward hilting himself as his hips slapped against her thighs. He drew back and pushed forward again and again, settling into a rhythm of long, deep and hard strokes into his wife's pussy.

The couple's children watched with fascination as their father fucked their mother. Soon they heard dripping and splashing, realizing quickly that their mother was already coming again, their father not bothering to stop even as she squirted all over them. He only leaned down and kissed her before driving into her harder. She reached up and caressed her face, giving him a smile.

"Cum for me baby," Carol moaned to him. "I want it all in my mouth and on my lips so I can share a lovely cum kiss with our daughters."

"Sure," Stan said sitting up and grabbing her legs, increasing his pace and slamming into his wife now with quick pounding thrusts. "But first I'm going to make you cum again."

It didn't take long with Stan fucking her so well, she threw her head back and screamed. At the same moment her lover pulled his cock from her, watching as a stream of girl cum shot from her cunt. He quickly moved so that he was kneeling with his cock at her open mouth, stroking until he let out a groan and erupted. Long ropes of cum blasted past her lip, filling her mouth. A few ropes he made sure coated her lips, until finally he moved away.

Carol moaned softly, enjoying the taste of her husband's cum for a moment before sitting up on her knees. She beckoned her daughters over and quickly pulled Sasha and Beth into a three way kiss. The girls moaned as they swapped cum between each other and kissed one another deeply. After a few moments they stopped and following their mother's lead swallowed the cum they all had in their mouths. One last kiss between each other before they heard cheers from the boys which made them break out in giggles.

"Well I don't know about you all but I'm starving," Carol said with a smile. "Who's up for pizza?"

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers