The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin stood behind her and ran his fingertips all over her skin, teasing her with an occasional tweak of skin or swat on the backside. He rubbed against her with his whole body, with his erect penis playing with her crack from behind, probing dully. She sighed and leaned back into him, savoring every inch of contact with him.

He lifted her heavy left breast in his hand and took the yarn that came down from her mouth. It was very thin, and he wrapped is several times around her erect nipple before taking it up to wrap it around the tree branch over her head a couple times. The tension was enough that the breast was now standing up by the line from the nipple. Coming down the other side, he lifted her right breast and circled her other nipple on a similar way, bringing the line back up to knot it at the branch. Looking at his work, he saw that he succeeded in bringing the tits up even, sticking out a foot in front of Prudence, and he smiled at his work.

"Well, let's see what else we have in the bag." He took out a knitting needle and looked at it evilly. "What can I do with this?" A look of panic crossed her face. "Oh, I'm not going to do anything too awful with this right now, but I could, couldn't I, Auntie Pru?" He poked her breast gently with the point, pushing the skin in dramatically before letting up. "I'm not going to use these to pierce your tits. No, I'm just going to see what happens when I do this." The point tracked her skin in long, slow strokes, tickling and tinging her as she moaned through her improvised gag. The points circled the side of her breast, trailing down across her huge stomach, across her thigh. The great legs opened as best they could, and the point touched the clitoris electrically before moving on.

After about five minutes teasing, he got its mate and used the needles as a pair of drumsticks, whacking her all around. Muffled yelps accompanied the blows, that wandered up and down her torso. The needles smacked the delicate undersides of her breasts, her sensitive thighs, her huge backside. After three minutes, Justin stopped and went to the brushpile he'd just created with the morning's work. He returned with a fairly big branch, with leaves still on in, about two feet long. Tracing the leaves around her skin, he gave her shudders that were interrupted by an occasional swack of the switch. Soon after this, it became apparent it was time to release the nipples from their bonds, so he took the clippers and cut the knot, letting the breasts fall heavily and drawing a long moan from Prudence as the blood returned to her nipples. He put down the switch and massaged her breasts from behind gently; she leaned back into his body again and tried to encourage his erection with the cleft of her bottom.

Then Justin began swatting her entire back, from shoulders to calves with the branch until he turned the skin a light cherry red. He came around front and did the same for her front side, holding up her breasts by a larger handful of nipple to get the undersides. Tears streamed down her face as he worked, and the sweat flowed heavily from her abused flesh. Finally he threw the branch aside and unlocked the handcuffs. She brought her arms down gingerly, getting used to stretching them again, before picking the yarn ball out of her mouth to put in her bag. She came to Justin, throwing her arms around him, sobbing and holding him close.

He picked her up and carried her. She looked at him strangely: "Honey, aren't you going to hurt yourself?"

Smiling, he said, "It's not far. This will feel good after a hot afternoon's work." With that he reached the edge of the pool, where with a mighty heave, he threw her in with a loud splash. Going under, she touched the four foot bottom and floated back up to sputter and heave. Justin stood on the side of the pool. "I told you, this would feel good. Doesn't it?" Hair plastered to the side of her head, she nodded. "Come over to the side, I've got something for you to do." He sat on the side of the pool, his legs in the water and his cock sticking straight out in front of him. "I want you to make me a promise."

She arrived at the side of the pool. "What kind of promise?"

"That you will always take care of me when I ask you. That includes letting me torture you when I feel like it, sucking my cock when I ask for it, cooking for me, whatever I want. I need you, Auntie Pru. I'll take care of you if you'll take care of me."

Tears came out of her big eyes, and she nodded her head. "I promise. Whatever you want, I'll try to do for you."

"You'll do more than try. You'll do it, and you won't be jealous."

"I promise to do whatever you want me to, and I'll never be jealous of whatever else you may do."

Justin smiled. "Now suck my cock, Auntie Pru. Eat my cock and suck me dry."

So in the sunlight, Prudence took the head of her nephew Justin's cock in her mouth and began to swirl it with her tongue. Licking her way down the shaft, she nuzzled his scrotum at the member pulsed over her ear, then worked her slow way up the underside until she teased the crevasse around the tip, drawing a surge of pre-ejaculate. He moaned, and said, "Deep throat me, Auntie Pru, let me fuck your face." She took him in her mouth and he played with her ears as she bobbed deeper and deeper on his shaft. Finally, he stifled a moan and erupted in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed an eternity until he was spent, and set jolts of pleasure through him as she licked him clean in his post-ejaculatory sensitivity. Kissing his thighs when she was done, she said, "What's next, sweetie?"

He smiled at her, slid into the water and gave her a long, deep french kiss. "I think it's time for lunch, and then I'd like to tie you face down in the grass for a while. I've got some new candles I'd like to use, and a couple of Mom's old toys. Then we'll do some serious fucking tonight. Up for a fun day?"

She smiled and kissed him again.

12