The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prudence nodded. "She told me incredible stories about her exploits. During the war she was most active: she took on two and three soldiers on leave at a time. Said it was her contribution to the War Effort. After she was widowed, she had a succession of 'gardeners' and spent most of her time at home. You aren't her first by a long shot."

"It was incredible that such a old, think, frail old lady could coax such a load out of me. Would she want to do it again?"

Prudence smiled. "I think that you could probably come by every week or so and let her repeat this as long as she's able. She has enough pain with her arthritis, and probably can't do any serious fucking anymore, but all she could talk about for the past couple of weeks was how she wanted to make love to your cock with her mouth and hands. You gave her such joy by making her dreams come true." Prudence regarded her aunt, dozing happily in her nephew's crotch nestled against his pubic hair and scrotum. "This is the youngest she's looked for years; you're fountain of youth for her."

"I think I can drop by once a week if she wants me to. Wouldn't mind getting my groin gummed like this regularly, she is so damn good."

Prudence laughed. "Look at her lying in your crotch; she's in heaven." They paused a few moments. "Do you want to leave soon?"

"No, I can hang out here and let her be happy a little longer." He stroked Adele's hair and caressed her earlobes, drawing a blissful thrill from her body. "After all, we have all night after we get to your house."

Prudence beamed, "We certainly do," and kissed her nephew softly on the forehead as her aunt dozed next to her favorite thing.