The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back around the corner and looked at her coldly. "Look what I found in your case. A present, perhaps? If you're anything like your mother, there's someone back home waiting to feel the touch of this beautiful Italian leather whip. I heard your whisper 'Auntie Pru': she must be your pain slut. You have no secrets from me, you little slut, between your diary, the pictures on your camera, and the e-mails I exchanged with your cousin Chelsea, I have a pretty good picture of what you're really like.

"Well, it's time for your punishment, and you will be punished. How appropriate you provided this little gem, one of the common punishment at sea for violation of the rules was 40 lashes." She glared at him. "Oh my, that was a look to maim, if not to kill. I could care less, no matter how good a cocksucker you are. Your butt is in my sling, and you will feel it."

The air sang as the leather cut it. Justine winced as the first blow landed sharply across her bottom, Ferdinand counted the strokes. At first she tried being stoic and not cry out, but three blows foiled that strategy. She was crying, shrieking, and wailing; after ten lashes her backside was a red wildfire. He moved the whip down her legs and up her back; after twenty five he needed to rest a moment and stopped. She breathed heavily during the pause, and strong hands pivoted her around. A new fire between her legs surprised her.

Ferdinand cupped her face roughly. Justine opened her eyes to look at his sneer of rage. "You will learn that you are not in control here. You will do as you're told. Understand?" The last word was accompanied by a line of fire that struck above her crotch. She gasped, and another blow landed almost in the same place. Ferdinand glared at her unrelentingly, "Understand?" as the Italian leather whip landed across her breasts. Justine sucked air through pursed lips as new sensations began to take over. She thought to herself: O my God, am I turning into Auntie Pru? The remaining blows landed up and down her front; she groaned, moaned and sucked air as they landed. The last lash caught her directly across her nipples, and she gibbered and leaned forward, rocking up and down for several moments.

Puzzlement crossed Ferdinand's face as he put the whip down and walked over to his niece. Her reactions to her punishment puzzled him as much as the re-stiffening of his naked erection. Justine took several moments to recover before meeting her eyes. The twinkled oddly deep in the dark brown pools. She gazed at her uncle and whispered "Fuck me, please. Right here. Right now. I see you want it. I'm ready; pull it out and stick it in now. Please, please, please, uncle Ferd. I'll do anything you want, you win, you're my master. Fuck me now."

Ferdinand's cock was standing rock hard eight inches ahead and pulsing in anticipation. He strode forward to plunge into his niece's crevasse; she swooned as he penetrated and lifted her legs to wrap around his hips. They bucked ferociously as both their faces bore lasers into each other's in challenge. Her body tingled at his touch; the red streaks reawakened to raise her sensations and she drooped in her bonds to have more slack for his hard pounding. A couple of times her head hit the outside wall of the cabin and she didn't notice it, she was so completely wrapped up in her uncle's ravagement; his face was steel in its purpose.

Justine orgasmed hard once, and again two minutes later. Then Ferdinand gasped as his blasts shot for a seeming eternity into his niece's cunt, bringing a third orgasm from her. She held him tightly with her legs for several moments as his erection failed and slipped from her, putting them back down on the deck and leaning heavily against the wall to catch her breath. Ferdinand took a few deep breaths, then untied Justine, who fell into his arms and held him close as he carried her downstairs. He laid her on the bunk, and she fell into a deep sleep at once.

A change came over Justine. Ferdinand had a hard time getting used to her; she was deferential, attentive, and quiet around him, and she started to fix their meals without being asked. He kept a distance from her, not letting her fawn over him, and leaving her to her own devices as he worked on his painting. She would sit on the deck watching him work from the shade, offering him beverages from time to time, and if he gestured her to leave him, she complied immediately.

Three days later, he took the chance of leaving his cabin door unlocked and found her sleeping on the floor beside his bunk when he awakened the next morning. Stroking her cheek, she awakened fuzzily and smiled up at him. Taking his finger into her mouth, she began to leisurely and gently suck it, tracing her tongue delicately around his cuticle and the tip of his finger. Ferdinand savored the sensation for several moments, then brought her face up to his for a gentle closed mouth kiss. She slipped into bed with him, pulling back the covers and climbing on the top to impale herself on his morning wood. His hands swept up her sides in great circles to arrive at her breasts.

"Uncle Ferd, would you do something for me, please?"

Ferdinand furrowed his brow in wonder and replied: "Oh? What."

Justine smiled warmly at him and rubbed her hands on his chest. "Flick my nipples."

He took his right hand, and gave her left nipple a slight flick. Her head went back in pleasure and she said, "Again, please. Harder. Please flick them hard, Uncle Ferd, both of them."

He did that for her, gingerly at first, then with more and more force until they wobbled wildly with each contact. The pace of her hips increased in response, her juices soaked his testicles, and she started moaning. An idea crossed his mind, and he pinched the hard nubs with his vise like fingers. She started going faster, deliberately trying to increase the tension between his grasp and her bouncing breasts. The wetness on his cock kept increasing, and Ferdinand sensed that his own orgasm was approaching. He sat up against her, taking her right nipple between his unprotected teeth: she caressed his head an orgasm that lasted for a seeming eternity. For a second time his seed blasted upward into his niece's vagina, and she held his teeth to her breast until she subsided.

The day was spent completing his paintings and working with maps. Justine fixed breakfast and lunch, retiring to her room between times. After supper, the gleam of invitation lit her eyes again, but Ferdinand pointed to her door and she went to her bunk without protest. Ferdinand then brewed a huge pot of coffee and went on deck to start the winches that pulled up the anchors.

Justine awakened in full daylight to find her ankle chain gone and her suitcases sitting on the floor. She started to go up on deck and make a quick retreat when she saw they were about to enter port. After putting on a yellow sun dress, she went to the cabin to talk to her uncle behind the wheel, draping her arms around him. He responded without looking at her.

"Good morning, my dear. I hope you slept well."

"Yes, Uncle Ferd. Where are we?"

"Belgium. A little out of the way port I know. Time to end our little cruise."

She rubbed her hands around his chest and kissed his ear. "A hotel with a huge king bed would be such a wonderful thing, wouldn't it?"

He turned to look at her. "Yes, it would, but you'll be by yourself tonight. Something happened while we were out in the Channel, and I think that you need some time to process it.

"I did manage to tame you a bit, but you're still the same person underneath. When you get back home, you're going to be almost exactly the same person you were when you came on board. No one changes from selfish, strong willed brat to unselfish submissive in four days. After a while, you'll find ways to use your leverage on me and our relationship will drift back to where it was. I'm not going to ride herd on you to keep a sweet hearted little masochist around; you still have a lot of your mother inside you and I have other things to do. Your taxi is waiting by the dock, and your ticket back to England is inside."

Justine sat down and after a moment or two wept. Ferdinand looked at her a moment. "At last, real tears." He put his finger on her chin to raise her head up. "Maybe this is where you start growing up. Anyway, I'll be in America a few days in the Spring; we'll stay in touch and maybe you can see me in New York. Get some more of these wild oats sown, and we'll talk."

The boat sailed sedately toward its dock, and Ferdinand threw it into an idle as he unloaded her cases. She stood looking at him in the morning light, tears streaming down her face, as he made preparations to cast off right away. The taxi driver opened the door for her and as she started to get in, Ferdinand whistled and beckoned for her to come back. He held a covered canvas. "Here's your portrait. Put it anywhere, show it to anyone. It's yours." She took it without a word, her eyes fixed on his. He held her gaze for a moment and said, "Look after yourself," before he turned to cast off.

She watched as the boat puttered back out into the bay. Uncovering the painting, she saw herself, lying naked and downcast on the deck of the boat. High above her stars peeked from a black velvet sky while underneath a warm multicolored sunrise. He took a deep sigh as he piloted the ship out to sea without a backward glance.

12