The Family Doll Ch. 01

Story Info
A model takes on an unusual job as a living doll.
2.1k words
4.35
24.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of a departure for me. I'm not normally into BDSM, but this particular fantasy formed in my mind and I decided to write it down. Two more parts coming I think. Check out my bio and say hello. Feedback is always welcome.

*****

I have a rather unusual job, not one that most people could do although I think I'm good at it. The hours aren't bad, the pay is excellent, and the work is not physically strenuous most of the time. It's a bit like modeling. I'm even allowed to sleep on the job if I feel like it, as long as no one is engaging me at the moment. There are just a couple of catches. I have to work nude. And anyone in the house is allowed to use me in any way they want. There are limits of course - nothing that would result in injury, no cuts or serious bruises, and nothing illegal. I signed a lengthy and detailed consent form at the beginning, and resign an abbreviated version every time I came to work. But once I'm on the clock, my body was no longer my own - I'm an object, a living doll.

Oh, I know you're shocked. How can you do it? You're a prostitute, a slave. First off, I'm not a slave. I get paid and I can quit whenever I want. Technically, I suppose prostitute is accurate, though I prefer sex worker, since my work does involve sex. But so what? If you have a job, you're a prostitute as far as I'm concerned. You're selling your time, your labor, your intellect, or your body. I don't see the point in treating sex differently. And I like my job a whole lot more than the average corporate drone or factory worker.

My day starts when I arrive at my employers' upscale home in Los Angeles. I let myself in and Ms K is waiting for me in the living room. I drop the flimsy dress I often wear revealing a long, slim body. There is no question that I was hired for my looks. I've worked as a runway and print model, and I work hard to make the best of what nature has given me.

Ms K walks around me slowly, appraising. She's a handsome woman herself. Tall, blonde, well built. She's still in her business suit, though that would come off soon. She pauses behind me and strokes my long dark hair, then gathers it at the base of my neck and works a hair tie over it. I always let her choose my hair style for the day, and today she wants a simple pony tail. Still behind me she gives me a small push between my shoulder blades, signaling me to bend over and grasp my ankles. I feel her hand slip between my legs to brush lightly over my labia. She's checking for smoothness and her silence says she's satisfied. My clit starts to tingle at this point. I know what's coming next.

Ms K slides one finger inside me, slips it in and out and then adds a second. I imagine the satisfied smile on her face when she finds me moist and ready. She withdraws from my pussy and I feel a warm fingertip pressing against my asshole. She takes her time. Ms K is not cruel. I try to relax as she probes my anus, checking my cleanliness. Enemas are part of my daily routine and when she withdraws her finger I take her silence as approval.

A quick slap on my ass signals me to stand. Dressed only in my heels, I pick up my dress and hang it in the closet, then wait to see where I would spend the first part of the day. Ms K leads me to the bench. It is an odd bit of furniture located just off the foyer in the living room. Covered in white leather it looks a bit like a sawhorse. I kneel on the padded rails on either side, while laying my torso on the narrow bench. My breasts hang down on either side. There are padded rests for my forearms and another where I can lay my chin or cheek. All in all, it's a welcome place to spend the next several hours.

I get into position as Ms K runs her hand lightly over my buttocks and back, making goose bumps stand out on my skin. She leans over to cup one of my breasts in her hand as if weighing it and smiles. She likes my body, and honestly so do I. People don't believe me when I tell them I've gained over twenty pounds since my runway days. I was just a kid then, nearly six feet tall and without a curve. The weight gain has been almost entirely in my breasts, butt and hips, and I like my figure far more now than I did then.

My employer makes herself more comfortable. She unzips her grey wool skirt and tosses it onto the back of the couch. Beneath it a garter belt and black stockings frame her neatly trimmed blonde mound. She approaches, thrusts her hips forward and presses her pussy against my mouth. My head if forced back at an uncomfortable angle, but I ignore that and set to work. My tongue works its way into her delicate folds. In the two months I've been working for the family I've learned to do my job well. In minutes I feel the first trembles that anticipate Ms K's orgasm and am soon rewarded with her quiet gasps of pleasure and contractions against my lips.

Ms K steps back without a word, picking up her skirt and walking to her bedroom. I roll my head a few times working the kinks out of my neck before resting my cheek on the leather pad. My clit tingles with arousal, but I do nothing to relieve myself, I'm not allowed. Instead I content myself with inhaling the musky scent covering my mouth and nose.

Twenty or thirty minutes pass quietly before I hear the front door open and close. The bench faces away from the entrance and I resist the temptation to crane my neck to see. My stomach clenches with anticipation, knowing that, depending on who it is I am about to experience pleasure or pain. Footsteps approach and at the sound of a zipper, I know which it will be. My pussy clenches as rough hands grip my hips and a long hard cock is shoved unceremoniously into my waiting hole. I gasp at the sudden intrusion then begin to pant as the cock is rammed into me hard and fast. The fuck doesn't last long. The organ withdraws as suddenly as it penetrated me and I feel hot liquid showering my back and ass.

Blake walks into my field of view. The 18 year old high school senior is already a big man, a starter on his football team. His slowly deflating cock dangles from his open fly and he shoves it in my face. I take it in my mouth and dutifully lick him clean.

"Ewww, gross." I know that voice. Fiona, Blake's older sister, is home. "I can't believe you let that nasty mouth touch your junk. You don't know where it's been."

"Don't knock it till you try it," he replies. He takes a step back, but doesn't bother putting his dick back in his pants before heading towards the kitchen.

Moments later Fiona walks in front of me. My heart quickens and I get a sinking feeling in my gut. "Dirty whore," she sneers at me. "Look at you laying there naked, your nasty bare twat in the air and my brother's come all over you. Aren't you ashamed?"

My face heats but I say nothing. Fiona crouches down next to me and brings her face close enough to kiss, then sniffs. She leans back with a look of disgust on her face. "And mother's come on your face. Slut."

She stands again and steps back. She looks a lot like her mother, tall and blonde, though thinner and less curvy. Her face would be pretty if her expressions weren't always so cruel. "I suppose you want to lick my pussy, don't you whore?"

I say nothing and she crouches beside me again. She grips one my nipples hard and twists. I gasp in pain. "I'm talking to you, cunt. You want your face between my legs?" she twists again, harder, and I feel tears start to form. "You want to suck my clit until I scream?" Another twist and I whimper. "You're getting wet for me right now, aren't you? You want me. Say it, slut." She reaches around the bench and grips my other nipple, giving them both a hard pinch.

I cry out, my voice horse from disuse and pain, and say, "Yes, yes I want you." And it's true. In spite of, or perhaps because of, the abuse I do want her. My nipples ache but my clit is throbbing with need.

She stands abruptly, a smug smile on her lips. "Well that's never going to happen is it? Keep dreaming." She turns and stalks off to her room, the pain in my breasts lingering long after she's gone.

I wait restlessly for the final family member to make it home, the ache in my nipples slowly receding. Much of my time is spent in a meditative state, disciplining myself to have a still mind and body, but it's always hardest at this time of day. Finally, the opening door signals the arrival of the last and, for me, best family member. Gerard approaches with soft steps and crouches to be on my eye level. "You are looking lovely today."

His face is gentle and my heart warms. I know I shouldn't get too attached to anyone in the family, but I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. He leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before standing again and unzipping his pants. He wears an expensive suit, but I know it won't stay on long once he's at home. Like his son, Gerard is a big man in stature and endowment, and I take his growing member eagerly into my mouth. As I lick and suck, he pets my hair and I feel warm all over. In a few minutes he's hard. He pulls his cock from my mouth and positions himself behind me. I arch my back to present myself to him and moan quietly as he slides himself inside.

Unlike his son's frenzied pace, Gerard starts of slow and steady, building a rhythm he can maintain. He holds me by one hip, the fingers of his other hand lightly caressing my ass. Gradually he increases his speed and my pleasure builds. I bite my lip to keep myself from calling his name. Pleasure washes over me in a wave with every thrust. It's a good long fuck and the ecstasy builds to a crest that I could ride forever.

I'm sailing in that bliss when his hands grip me hard and he begins to slam into me with a sudden urgency. He's dropped his pants and the slap of his flesh on mine echoes in the room. I feel his balls bounce against my lips as he pounds my cunt and then with a ragged gasp, his hot load fills me. A few last powerful thrusts and I hear him panting over me. My breathing is labored as well, my pussy throbbing on the cusp of orgasm. It's exquisite and torturous at the same time. I feel him withdraw and whimper in frustration.

My whimper turns to a quiet moan as Gerard's fingers begin to message my swollen clit. He strums me like an instrument with a single finger as my tension quickly builds and then uses several fingers to rub back and forth with increasing speed. It only takes minutes before I'm biting my lip as the pleasure washes over me. I cry out in spite of myself as my pussy spasms over and over in climax. My contracting vagina pushes Gerard's come out of my body and I feel it running down my inner thigh as I try to catch my breath.

Gerard steps next to me and pets my hair. "That's my good little doll," he says.

I lay my head against the leather pad with a satisfied smile. It's my favorite thing to be.