The Family Fuck-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

It was clear that Tom had fucked Jessica, Bill had fucked Samantha, and Sandra and Frank had fucked each other. If Marjorie and I were fooled there is no doubt the others were too -- except for Tom. Marjorie and I both realized that Tom, the only one who hadn't been drinking, had obviously planned this whole thing to get to fulfill his dream of fucking his sister Jessica, and probably really got off that everyone else was fucking someone different too.

Marjorie and I took this as another mystery/problem to solve. We needed to right things to the extent possible, most desirably so that none of Jessica, Bill, Sandra or Frank would figure out what had happened. Plus we needed to figure out how the notorious fuck-up Tom could pull this off.

We first switched all the luggage back where it belonged. Then with the shades still pulled down in Sandra and Frank's room we each went to the side of the bed with our spouse. While I covered Sandra's ears without waking her, Jessica got Frank up -- he was on the side of the bed closest to the washroom -- and got him to come help her with the toilet that she had fiddled with so that it wasn't functional. Once he was in the bathroom, I kissed Sandra awake and told her I had a surprise for her and carried her into the kitchen where I had an outfit wrapped that Marjorie had recently bought but hadn't worn on the trip, and had her put it on (so that she was clothed).

We got Jessica and Bill up separately telling each that the other was already up, and after the four of them were in the kitchen, all hung-over, I made breakfast while Marjorie did her best to make everything in all the rooms appear normal, including packing and bringing all the suitcases into a central location. I pretended that I had diagnosed and fixed the power problem.

Also, Marjorie and I had written a fake note from Tom -- with a level of vagueness and enough mistakes and misspellings so that it looked completely legitimate yet didn't tell the whole story. For one thing it gave as his excuse for leaving that he had to go to a doctor. Further the note said that he was afraid he might have inadvertently put an herb that was hallucinogenic in all of our foods the night before -- including his and what the guide served us on the fishing trip -- and if we had any "memory issues" or other strange effects he'd pay for a visit to a doctor.

Marjorie and I also talked up what a fuck-up Tom was and how that this was so typical for him, and recited some pretend lapses in our memory and strange feelings from the night before.

Marjorie and I were quite certain that we had pulled it off. The other four didn't seem to suspect anything, but how lovey-dovey they were with their spouses confirmed our suspicions that they all had fucked the night before.

Before the limo picked us up, by talking to the fishing guide and the spa employees, and with a little further investigation at the cabin, Marjorie and I had figured out the rest of what Tom had done, including spiking the guys' drinks with sildenafil citrate. We vowed never to let on to Tom that we knew we had sex with each other, or that we figured out that his fuck-up was really a devious plan, or to ever let the other four know what happened. Also, we resolved to figure out a way to write Tom out of our lives for good!

When the six of us rode to the airport together in the limo, Marjorie and I were strangely quiet while the other four were more animated than usual. I glanced over at Marjorie fairly often, and I could sense her glancing over at me too, but we were too uncomfortable to make eye contact.

After we got back home the next few days were tumultuous for me. I have to say I really enjoyed sex with Sandra, with her newly waxed pussy, over the next few days. She didn't know why I wanted to fuck twice every day, but she was happy to go along and she appeared to be more than satisfied with our love-making. However, she was nothing like the tiger Marjorie had been in bed. Sandra had always liked lots of foreplay and then slow and deliberate sex, and that is what she still insisted upon.

What Sandra didn't know, and what I tried to put out of my mind but couldn't, was that when I was fucking her I was thinking of wild sex with Marjorie. In fact Marjorie was either at the forefront or back of my mind most waking minutes.

One minute I was horrified at what had happened, and hoped that it had not freaked Marjorie out too much and that it hadn't ruined our fantastic relationship. The next minute I would dwell on how much wild fun it had been to fuck Marjorie and wish that I could re-live that night. I didn't know what to do but was afraid to call Marjorie to talk about it. We normally talked, at least over the phone, every other day, but we hadn't talked at all since we got back.

Marjorie called me at work in the morning about ten days after our night together. She said she had taken the morning off, and had to talk with me about what happened, and asked me to go over to her house. I was primarily going to be working by myself that morning anyway, so I apprehensively agreed.

I was perspiring, fidgety and distracted on the way to Marjorie's house. I almost got into two accidents. It took all the self-control I had to compose myself by the time I knocked on her door.

When she answered the door we gave each other forced smiles and hesitant hugs. We made some small talk while she served us tea and biscotti. We never made eye contact for more than a few seconds at a time. Finally:

"Uh, Tyler, we have to resolve what happened between us. How could we not have known what was going on?"

"Well, Marjorie, even though we likely didn't have a real hallucinogen, we had been drinking and the Brazilian wax thing was really effective for me. To be honest, I just thought that Sandra was more frisky than usual, although maybe the no need for much foreplay should have tipped me off. Why didn't you figure it out?"

"I keep asking myself that, and I wonder if it was because I didn't want to figure it out. Sure I was disoriented because of the wine and dark, but Frank had never fucked me like that. He's always slow and deliberate, whereas I want to get to it and move around like a wild woman. I keep blaming myself for not having prevented it."

We went back and forth, chewing on the topic ad nauseum but still never making prolonged eye contact. Finally we concluded the discussion: "I guess we just have to move on and over time it will go to the back of our minds. We'll make sure it's never repeated, right Tyler?" Marjorie said, with a little nervous laugh, and looking down more than she was looking at me.

"I don't think we have a choice but to do as you say. We just can't let our fuck-up brother ruin our relationship," I replied.

We got up, I went to the door, we gave each other fake smiles and cautious hugs, and I left.

As I was walking away from Marjorie's house a thought entered my mind that I had never consciously recognized before. I stopped, turned around, knocked on her door, and when she opened it with a perplexed look and asked "Did you forget something?" I had a terse reply.

"Yeah. This!"

With that I closed the door behind me, pushed Marjorie back against the wall, and pressed my lips against hers as I ran my hands up and down her body. She tried to push me away, moved her head to the side, and in a low voice said "We can't do this -- goddamn it, stop, Tyler."

I was not to be dissuaded. I pressed my lips against hers again. She fought for a few seconds more, then stopped fighting, and then threw her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me back. After a long lust-filled kiss I dropped to my knees and pulled down her skirt and panties. Her firm prominent pussy lips were glistening, and when I parted her lips with my tongue she screamed. Within seconds I was furiously fucking her with two fingers from one hand, and kneading a pussy lip with fingers of the other hand, while simultaneously sucking and tonguing her distended clitoris. I'm sure she had three orgasms as she leaked pussy juice all over the place while pulling my hair and groaning like a zombie.

After her third orgasm I stood up, unceremoniously dropped my pants and boxers, picked her up by her thighs, pinned her against the wall, and shoved my cock up her pussy. She squeezed me tightly while moaning, biting my neck, and pulsing her vaginal muscles. Yes, I hadn't imagined it the night we fucked -- she could undulate her pussy, tripling my pleasure as I frantically pounded her!

I literally exploded in her causing her to scream and initiating another massive orgasm in her. I continued stroking in her long after the last cum grenade had detonated inside of her vagina, and she squeezed me even more tightly. Our energy completely drained, once the adrenaline started to subside we collapsed onto the floor into a cum and sweat-soaked mass of protoplasm. My mind was no longer in turmoil. It was vivid. I lifted up Marjorie's chin, peered into her eyes, and in a clear voice said "I guess I've always desired you but never would consciously admit it to myself. I love you on so many different levels, it's like the Empire State building of love."

Marjorie got the biggest, warmest, smile on her face, gave me a peck on the lips and said "I love you romantically too Tyler, and I guess that I suppressed it also. Apparently our fuck-up brother released our pent-up emotions."

I smiled back and said, devilishly but truthfully, "Plus, you're the best fuck I've ever had! Not slow and deliberate, but wild, fast and animated." With that she poked me in the ribs and retorted "I'm still not sure you're my best fuck ever -- why don't we go to the guest bedroom and let me try and figure it out!"

I had recovered enough to stand up, pick her up, carry her to her guest bed, strip her, and pound the shit out of her doggy style while massaging her tits. I pumped my second massive load in less than an hour into her as she wiggled, bounced, and screamed. She really did turn me on more than I've ever been turned on in my life.

As we lay cuddling and panting after I pulled out of what was now my favorite place in the world, I said "Well?"

"It was an OK fuck," Marjorie deadpanned.

When I started tickling her she yelled "Stop, stop; OK my fucks with you were my best ever, satisfied?"

"Yes!" I smiled back.

After some more pillow talk we got up and got dressed.

"Marjorie, I can't give up sex with you. I need to have our previous relationship with sex layered on top of it. Now that I've seen what sex can be like with a passionate lover, I can't be satisfied with only 'slow and deliberate.'"

"We've got to figure out the end game, Tyler. We both have to think long and hard about it. Regardless of what we eventually decide, however, I too can't possibly give up wanton, lustful sex with you."

"Well Sandra is going out to dinner with clients tomorrow night; can we arrange a fuck fest for then?"

"Coincidently, so is Frank. Come over right after work and I'll do my best to try and fuck your brains out."

After a lascivious and prolonged kiss, I left. While I was sitting in my car a little shell-shocked and trying to regain my composure my cell phone buzzed indicating a text.

The text was from one of the guys I work with saying that an impromptu meeting had been called for that afternoon to discuss a consultant's report. "Shit, my marked-up copy is at home," I mused to myself. No problem, I'd go pick it up then go back to work.

As I drove toward home I was playing mental ping pong; should I tell Sandra, if so when, what would her reaction be, how could Marjorie and I possibly live together, what happens when we want kids, etc., etc., etc. As I approached my house there was a car in the driveway. I didn't think Sandra was home -- the car looked familiar, but why would it be there if no one was home? I drove past my house and looked over to see Frank and Sandra embracing on the front porch, and then Frank starting to walk to his car.

"Maybe they knew that they had slowly and deliberately fucked each other at the cabin after all and were just playing dumb?" flashed through my mind. I continued to the next street intending to wait until Sandra left before getting the document I needed.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12