The Family He Never Knew Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day!
3.9k words
4.58
50.2k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrake
bbrake
72 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to persons, places, or events; past or present is entirely coincidental.

*

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birdsong and the nagging feeling that I had forgotten something. Then suddenly it hit me. I was at a huge lake cabin with the mother I had only just met the day before. Not only had I just met her but also she had jacked me off twice. Then it dawned on me that not only was I naked but there was someone snuggled up next to me.

I turned my head and there was my mother. She was using my shoulder as a pillow and sleeping soundly. She was wearing the same thing I remembered seeing her in last night, just a thin pair of white silk panties and nothing else. One breast pressed tightly against my ribs and the other one lay on my chest displayed to my open eyes.

It was a truly beautiful breast. I began stroking it with my index finger. I marveled at how it could feel so soft and yet, firm at the same time. Then I brushed my finger across her nipple and it began to swell in response. It was about a quarter of an inch long when it was fully erect and looked just beautiful to my eyes.

I felt my mom take a deep breath. Without opening her eyes she said, "That feels good, don't stop." Then she opened her eyes.

I kept stroking her breast and said "Good morning."

She smiled and said, "I can think of worse ways to wake up." Then she straddled me and sat on my hips. This had the unfortunate effect of pulling her breast away from my hand. "I said don't stop." She took my hand and placed it back on her breast. I did her one better and placed my other hand on her other breast. She placed her hands on top of mine and sighed.

My dick was getting hard. There was no way she couldn't notice it, her shaved pussy lips flared out over it. Only the nearly transparent material of her panties prevented us from being skin to skin. She closed her eyes and began to slide her pussy along the length of my cock. Juices were leaking from her pussy, soaking into the material of her panties. The wetter they got, the more transparent they got. Faster and faster she went. She was using my dick like a vibrator and getting herself off. Quickly she had a shuddering orgasm. Gasping for breath, she clutched my hands into her breasts and shook all over. Fluids literally gushed out of her pussy thoroughly soaking her panties and my dick.

When she came back to her senses, she looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that." she said "Some mornings I wake up incredibly horny."

"No problem." I said. Then I pressed my still hard dick into her still dripping pussy. "Me too."

I was hoping for another hand job, but mom had something else in mind. She sat up on her knees, grabbed my dick and held it straight up. Before I knew what was happening she pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and sat down, taking my full length into her pussy with one smooth motion.

Then she said to me, "Last night, you fell asleep before I could give you your birthday present." At that point, she pulled my hands away from her breasts, leaned forward and kissed me. This wasn't a mother/son kiss. She kissed me in a way that I had never been kissed before. It was a deep, soul wrenching passionate kiss, the kiss of a lover. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

We stayed like that for a while and then I remembered my dick was buried in her pussy to the hilt. I began making little movements with my hips and she moaned into my mouth. Her hands clutched my shoulders and she began to meet my movements with movements of her own. Slowly we ground our hips together. Neither one of us wanted to hurry. Both of us wanted to prolong it a long as possible. Eventually need overcame want. She broke our kiss, raised up and began to fuck herself onto my dick with a much force as she could. Every time she would slam down, she would give a little yelp.

I reached up and grasped her bouncing breasts again. Once again, she placed her hands on top of mine and clutched them tight. I heard her moan "Oooohhhh, fffuuuucccckkkk." Then she had another orgasm. One final time she slammed down. I felt her pussy clamp on my dick and begin to milk it. It kept having spasms until, with a groan; I felt my balls unleash their load. Mom felt it too because she went nuts. She screamed, "YES!" and flung her head and arms back. I could see her stomach muscles tremble as her orgasm ground to a slow halt and then she collapsed onto my chest.

We both needed to catch our breath. We just lay there like that, as we, both recovered from our exertions. It was the most incredible sex I had ever had. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

When she had recovered mom kissed me and said, "I didn't expect to enjoy it that much."

I laughed and said, "I didn't expect it at all." She laughed too. By this time, my softened dick had been pushed out of her still trembling pussy. I could feel our combined fluids leaking out of her.

"As much as I would like to stay here," she said, "we have too much to do today." And then she sighed.

"Like what?" I asked. I tried not to sound disappointed.

"Well, for starters," she stood up and continued, "we have to buy you some new clothes. Then, I want to introduce you around the town. We're up here a lot." As she walked to the shower, she said over her shoulder "Start some coffee while I grab a quick shower."

I lay there for a minute until I heard the water start. With a groan, I got off the couch and made the coffee. I was just going to the shower to join mom, my dick already getting hard, when she walked out. She had a large white towel wrapped around herself and she was drying her hair with another one. She looked at me and smirked.

"Later," she said. She grabbed my dick and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Now get a shower and get dressed." Then with another of her giggles, she smacked me on my bare butt to hurry me along.

She was already dressed by the time I got out of the shower. She was wearing a black leather mini skirt white stockings, and a red blouse that tied under her breasts like a halter-top. A pair of red pumps finished the outfit. She waited for me to dress and as soon as I was finished, we went out to her car. She kept the top down as we went. The wind blowing against her made her nipples push out the material of her shirt revealing she wasn't wearing a bra.

Everyone in the town seemed to know her. I guess she was up here a lot. She told everyone that asked, mostly pretty girls, that my sisters would be up in a few days. She introduced me as her son and all welcomed me. Mom bought me clothes the like of which I would never be able to afford on my own. As we shopped, I noticed all the men and not a few of the women were looking at mom with looks of lust in their eyes. I drew more than few looks myself. One girl in particular drew my eye. She was a cute blond working behind the counter of one of the clothing stores. Mom caught me staring.

I was in the changing room trying on some pants when mom came in behind me. A few seconds later, the blond came in too. Without missing a beat mom reached into the fly of my boxers and pulled out my dick.

"You were right;" the blond said "he is huge." And then she dropped to her knees and started sucking on me.

Mom turned my head and asked, "You didn't think you were only going to get one present form me did you?" and then she kissed me. Mom lifted up the hem of her skirt and guided my hand to her. She wasn't wearing panties.

So, there I was kissing my mom and fingering her pussy when the blond suddenly stopped sucking on my dick and said, "I've got to have him in me." Then the girl turned around, lifted up her own skirt and pulled her panties down. She bent over at the waist and braced herself against the wall of the changing room.

"Go ahead," mom said as she guided me to the girls waiting pussy. "Just go slow to give her time to adjust to your size." Mom was rubbing the head of my dick up and down the girls slit. I started to push into her. Mom undid her top allowing her breasts to spill free. Then, to my surprise, instead of letting me play with them, mom stepped in front of the blond. Without hesitation, the girl started sucking on mom's tit and fingering her pussy. By this time, I was in the girl to the hilt. I started to pull out and push back in.

She let go of mom's breast long enough to say, "Forget about all that and fuck me already!" and then she latched back on. I looked at mom but she was too caught up in what the girl was doing to her. Shrugging my shoulders, I began pulling her onto my dick with increasing force. She let go of mom's tit again and said, "Yes, just like that!" instead of sucking on mom's tit again she bent over further and began sucking on mom's clit. Mom started cumming almost immediately. I wasn't far behind. I pulled out of the girl and blew my load all over the girl's ass and that set her off. Juice literally squirted out of the girl's pussy. I had heard of that but never actually seen it. Once we had all put ourselves back together the girl kissed me and said "thank you". Overall, it was the best shopping trip of my life.

Once we were back at the cabin, I just had to ask, "Why are you doing all this?"

Mom sighed and said, "Isn't it enough that I love you?" When I didn't answer, she continued. "Partly it's because I owe you an apology. For not being a part of your life. Your neighbors told me all about you but I insisted they didn't tell you anything about me. In addition, if you knew about me I knew how your father would react. It would cause you trouble and bring me to his attention. He didn't just let me go. I escaped."

"He had taken you to show you off to his drinking buddies. Leaving me alone with the girls for the first time in months. I was in a daze; I just grabbed the girls, stole his car, the one outside in fact, and left as fast as I could. I was halfway across the country before I woke up and realized I had left you in that hell. Can you ever forgive me?" She had tears in her eyes.

I sat there and thought about what she had said. Yes, my life had been hell. However, what had it been like for her with him? I could only imagine. And my sisters, I knew what he thought about women. He would take the fact that his first two children were girls as a personal insult and take it out on mom. Probably when they got older, he would treat them worse than he treated me. Maybe even sexually abuse them. I wouldn't put that past him.

"You said 'partly'?"

She gave a sheepish grin and said, "You remember when I said I was a physical therapist?" When I nodded, she continued. "Well, part of my practice is sexual therapy. I help people that have been physically, mentally, or sexually abused get on with their lives. That includes their sexual lives as well. Most people assume that I'm some kind of high priced escort, but that's not the case. I seldom have sex with my patients. I just help them remember, or in some cases discover, what it's like to be loved and that can include physical love as well."

"I need to think about this." Was all I could say. I stood up and walked toward the door.

"Take your time." I heard her say as I walked out the door.

I walked to the back deck and leaned against the rail. Her story explained so much. Yet, it didn't explain everything. She was my mother, but did she see me as a patient that needed her help too? It was all so confusing. I heard the heater for the hot tub kick on so I decided to do my thinking there. I stripped down and got in the tub. Then it dawned on me how much I had changed in just a day. Yesterday I wouldn't have dreamed of getting into an outdoor hot tub (as if I ever had the chance) naked. Maybe there was something to this 'sexual therapy' after all. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the swirling hot water.

I heard the back door open mom asked, "Can I join you?" When I nodded, I heard her walk to the tub. I open my eyes and watched her take her clothes off. She undid the red blouse and let it slide to the floor. I marveled again, at how little sag there was in her tits. Bronzed from the sun and standing out from her chest like two melons they looked almost perfect to me. Her dark nipples and areola capped them both perfectly. She unzipped the leather min and let it join her blouse on the deck. Her long, slim legs drew my eyes to her bare pussy. For the first time she was standing before me completely nude. There were slight tan lines over her hips and pussy showing that she didn't go nude all the time. I also noticed, for the first time, a small tattoo of a butterfly. It was on her pussy mound just above and a little to the left of her slit. An area that is normally covered by hair. Maybe the tat was the reason she shaved.

She seemed suddenly nervous. Maybe she thought what she had told me would turn me against her. She climbed into the tub and sat next to me. She was tense until I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight against my side. Then she relaxed and hugged me.

"You said that you don't usually have sex with your patients." She nodded so I asked, "Why did you have sex with me?"

"That wasn't my plan." She said. She put her hand on my leg and began to rub it. "I thought masturbation would be enough but, I didn't take into account how it would make me feel to be jacking my own son off." She took her hand off my leg and grasped my cock. "It got me incredibly hot." She said.

Almost as if there were some silent signal, we turned toward each other and started kissing. I reached up and began to fondle one of her breasts. I cupped it gently in my hand. I let my thumb brush over her nipple as my fingers gently kneaded that soft, yet firm globe. Her fisting of my hardening cock became more insistent, her breathing deeper. We broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

That was when mom let go of my dick, stood up and held her hands out to me. I took her hand and she pulled me to my feet. Walking backwards, she led me into the cabin and to the large bed. With a small kiss, she sat me down and then she kneeled in front of me. She took my, now hard, dick in both her hands and began to jack me as she did yesterday. Slowly, up and down, she massaged my cock. Pre-cum was flowing from the tip providing all the lubrication she needed. After a couple minutes of this, she leaned forward, extended her tongue and began to lick the head of my dick. I nearly blew my nuts then and there but I was able to hold off.

Something in me wanted to wrap my fingers in her hair and jam her head onto my dick. However, that is something my old man would do and I was determined that whatever he would do, I would do the opposite. So I just sat there, trying not to pop off, as my mother licked my dick. Mom was licking the entire shaft now. With one hand, she was holding my dick steady as she licked. The other hand was massaging my nuts. I knew she could feel my need to ejaculate building. She quit licking my dick and said, "Cum for me, don't ever hold back." Then she took the head of my dick entirely in her mouth.

That was it. My nuts let go and cum was shooting into my mother's mouth. I expected her to pull back but instead she began sucking on my dick and swallowing. I've had a couple of blowjobs before but this was the first time anyone had swallowed my load. I don't know how long it lasted but it was over way too soon. My nuts were empty for the moment. My dick was getting soft. Mom finished every drop and licked my dick clean as I collapsed back on the bed.

Mom climbed up on the bed next to me and kissed me. The taste of cum was still on her lips and tongue. While I didn't particularly like the taste, it didn't disgust me as I thought it would. So, I kissed her back and began fondling her tits again. This time I was that one that broke the kiss so I could take one of those nipples in my mouth. I gently sucked on it and brushed her nipple with the tip of my tongue. Mom just sighed and began to run her fingers through my hair. I tried to give both breasts equal attention but found myself focusing on her left breast. Mom let this go on for a couple of minutes but then her hands began to urge my head further down her body. Reluctantly, I let go of her breasts and began to kiss and lick my way over her body, letting her hands guide me where she wanted me. When I paused at her navel, I slid my hands beneath her and began to squeeze and fondle her butt cheeks. I kept my hands there as I continued my oral exploration. Soon, I was kissing and licking her pubic mound. Her legs were held tightly together so all I could do was lick that part of her slit I could reach and her clit that could now be seen. Every time my tongue would touch her clit, mom would give a little squeak.

Mom's legs were still held tight together. She was rubbing them together and moving her hips more and more. I stopped for a moment and said to her "Let me do this for you, please?" After I said that, she opened her legs to allow me access. She was wet. Incredibly wet. I tried to lick it up but it was coming out faster than I could clean her up. The deeper I licked the more would come out. She reached down and spread her lips for me. Accepting the invitation, I buried my face in her pussy.

I never ate pussy before. I don't know why. Despite my inexperience mom seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. I was going on instinct and the couple of porno movies I had seen. I was licking her slit up and down, sticking my tongue in as far as I could. Every time I would reach the top, I would pause to give her clit a little suck. Mom's hips were moving in little circles almost as if she were tryi8ng to force more of my face into her. This went on for quite a while, until mom clamped her legs on either side of my head and gave one final buck of her hips. If fluid was pouring out of her before, this was a veritable flood. Mom literally screamed her pleasure and I am sure that if her legs weren't squeezing against my ears they would be ringing. After she had calmed down, I crawled back up her body and resumed kissing her. She didn't seem to mind that my face was covered with her pussy juice.

Kissing, we held each other tight and rolled all over that huge bed. Sometimes we paused with me on top, sometimes with her. We were at one of pauses with me on top when mom broke the kiss and said, "Take me."

I replied, "I'll never 'take' anything." She guided the head of my dick to her waiting pussy "I'll only borrow what you give me." I began to push in. I stopped when I was halfway in and pulled back until just the head of my dick was in her, and then I pushed back in. I took my time. I wanted this to last a long as was physically possible. I supported most of my weight with my arms, my chest was only just pressing down on her breasts. I was using my chest to move them back and forth with each thrust. Mom was whimpering. She was raising her hips with each thrust trying to get more of me in her. As I began to increase the speed of my thrusts, I increased the depth. I was still pulling almost all the way out but soon our pelvises were meeting with increasing force. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. Mom must have felt my need.

"Not yet." She gasped, "I'm almost there. Wait for me." After a couple more thrusts mom wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight. I felt her whole body began to shake and tremble as a massive orgasm rocked her. The tremors only increased as my nuts let go and began to blast my seed deep into her womb.

We stayed in bed the rest of that day and into the night. Occasionally we would make love but mostly we just held each other. As I drifted off to sleep for the final time, I couldn't help but think that this couldn't continue. My sister Amy would be here tomorrow soon followed by Ashley. What would they think of me if they found out I was fucking our mother? Would they forgive me or demand I leave forever. What...?

bbrake
bbrake
72 Followers
12