The Family Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Name it, Princess Perky Tits."

Alexis gave him a glare before her eyes fell to his crotch again. In a whisper as she picked up her panties and tossed them to him, she said. "I want to watch you masturbate."

He cleared his throat and thought about speaking, but changed his mind. Anything he'd say right now could permanently damage him. Especially with her hand on his only redeeming quality. Reaching down, he shooed her hand away and slowly straightened his dick until it was standing straight up. His other hand lifted the panties to his nose. With each deep inhale his eyes closed momentarily. The rich musk was still on them. He moved his hand up and down his shaft, occasionally letting his thumb slide over the tip. After a minute, Alexis' hips began to move with his hand. Aiming a smile at her, he nudged her with his leg to get her attention.

"Straddle my leg. No reason you shouldn't rub one out too."

Repositioning, she sat down on his right thigh and began to follow his rhythm. Dillon watched as her breathing got raspy. He could feel silky wetness spreading over his leg. Warming him. He could smell her easily as she spread her scent over his leg. When their eyes met, he stroked faster. In response, she leaned forward and began dragging her clit over his leg. Every change of direction brought out a tiny groan. Her panties were forgotten. His eyes were locked on her parted quivering lips as she tried to catch her breath. He now had to match her increase in speed. Alexis' stomach tightened and she gasped. She was pushing herself down as hard as she could. Her hips stopped being long and smooth. They turned short and violent, racing to find release. Dillon was trying to slow down his own orgasm. His hand tightened around the base of his cock. He felt the surging pressure about to erupt. Alexis' grunts grew louder and then her mouth flew open. Her head fell to her chest right after Dillon felt a fresh wave of wetness and heat run over his leg.

His gripped tightened enough it caused him to grunt. When her head lifted after her body stopped its tiny tremors, Dillon smiled up at her with a slightly pained expression from trying to stop the inevitable. He wiggled his cock and looked down at it. Her eyes followed as he relaxed his grip and gave two quick strokes before a stream of cum flew from the tip. The first shot hit him in the shoulder. Five more landed on his ribs and belly to slowly slide down his body. Alexis watched as gravity pulled it across his skin towards the low spots. Dillon sighed up at the ceiling. The feeling of bliss from the release of pressure let his entire body relax. He reached down and caressed her legs. Lifting her hand she wiggled her finger to get her panties back. She took them from him and began cleaning off his stomach.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a trophy. If my brother can have a panty fetish, so can I."

"Ew."

"Ew? You're a panty freak, and you say ew to me?" She finished cleaning his belly and crawled up to kiss him. Her eye found the first large drop of semen and drew it into her mouth and then licked the spot where it had been. "You taste good."

"Uh-huh. Sure I do."

"How is it that you love the taste of a girl, but a girl can't love the taste of you?"

"I don't know. Maybe she can. I just don't really get off on a woman blowing me. I mean I do, obviously, but it's different."

"You don't like it?"

"The physical act of it from someone I'm just having sex with, sure. It kind of depends on her skill. Kind of a waste of an orgasm in my opinion. My prize is between your legs. I'm not sure I'd like getting a blowjob from you. Not unless you loved doing it."

Alexis let out a tiny laugh and moved to lay on her side with her head propped up on her hand. "You love going down on a girl. I don't understand."

"Exactly. I truly love going down on a girl. It's for my pleasure as much as hers. I never said I wasn't screwed up in the head. You can blame your cousin for what I am. I've spent hours and hours between her legs, just licking and playing. The first time she orgasmed and her cum hit my tongue, I came a second later. I guess it kind of locked my brain into it."

"Did she return the favor?"

"At first she traded me orgasm for orgasm. Just handjobs at first. It took her awhile to think she needed to practice blowjobs. She didn't like it. Said it felt and tasted gross. So she alternated between handjobs and having me just grinding into her until I finished. It got her off as much as it got me off. I'm a guy. I was in heaven. It's easy for me to enjoy myself."

"So you don't want me to do that? I will. I'll do anything you want."

Dillon let out a low grunt and shook his head. "That's not how this is going to work, Sweetie. You're my baby sister. I'm not going to take advantage of you or use you. If you actually love doing it, fine. But if it's just to please me, no. If it's to get me hard so we can go at it again, I can live with that."

He slid his hand between her legs. "This is where I belong. This is what he loves. You need to tell me what you like and what you don't. If you're uncomfortable with something, just tell me. You won't hurt my feelings. That's kind of how love works. I don't want you thinking you have to do everything I want just to keep me. I'm not that guy. Not with you. Okay?"

She rolled to her back, enjoying his fingers sliding and teasing her. Her chest was beginning to rise and fall more rapidly. All Alexis could do was nod and stare up at him. His tongue found nothing stopping him when he kissed her. Her mouth was warm and inviting. Their tongues rolled and played without rush. Alexis' hand began to stroke his side and then pulled him closer as his leg moved between hers while his fingers continued to lightly spread and caress her. He wiggled his body when he felt her hardened nipple press against his chest.

"What do you want me to do for you, Sweetie?"

"Anything. Everything."

Dillon slid down and pulled her nipple into his mouth and pinched it roughly between his lips. She squealed in surprised pleasure. "Be specific. Tell me what you like me doing to you."

"That." Her voice was low, struggling for air. "Do that."

"What about this?" He ran a thumb around her clit while his finger did the same around the opening to her vagina.

"Oh...Hmm..." Her eyes shut tight as her hand found her other nipple and began to tug at it. "I can't think...I...keep doing that. My nipple too."

"You don't want me to kiss her?" His lips were at her ear.

"You can do that too. I love when you kiss it."

"Her, Sweetie. She's not an it. She's a beautiful little butterfly. A perfect flower. An angel."

Alexis turned her head back to look up at him with an odd look of wonder on her face. "Are you in love with my pussy?"

"And your breasts and your ass and your lips and every inch of you. If you finally get a personality for Christmas, I might even love that."

Before she could respond, he dropped his head and pulled at her nipple again. It caused her teeth to slam shut after another squealing scream. He tugged and pulled on it as his fingers increased in speed. She gripped the sheets under her as she began to whine loudly. Her legs were stretched straight out on the bed. Toes curled. His finger began to rub across her clit as fast as he could. Each time his lips pinched her nipple it interrupted her moans to bring out another scream of pleasure. His eyes were locked on her face, seeing the strained muscles of her jaw and neck. Her entire body was shaking. With his fingers moving frantically back and forth, her body arched off the bed with her head flared back. He squeezed as hard as he could with his lips attached to her nipple. Dillon watched her entire body coil up as tight as possible and violently shake. Her muscles of her stomach rolled three quick times and then she collapsed back to the bed.

She lay there breathless as Dillon gently ran a hand over the soft curves of her breasts. Running between them and around them. Circling closer and closer to her areolas before he started over. He felt the heat radiating off of her. Her eyelids fluttered open to find him watching her with the softest brown eyes. "Holy Crap...How...How the hell did you do that?"

"Most of that was you. You girls. You've got the most amazing parts. And your nipples seem to be magic." He kissed her softly. His lips tugging the top then bottom lip before kissing her firmly. "It's shower time. I can't have you smelling so beautiful when you go back to the house."

He hopped off the bed and turned on the shower. His thumb slid across his leg and then into his mouth. Alexis shook her head when he smiled around his thumb as he sucked it like a child. "Oh, by the way. That's the last orgasm until Christmas."

"What?"

"Sorry. That's all you get. It's not that big of a deal. It's barely two days away."

"That's not fair." She did some quick math in her head. "It's sixty-two hours away. Dillon, please."

"You can wait that long. I didn't say we wouldn't play. I just said you couldn't cum. Not even by yourself. You girlies are amazing. You can build up the pressure until you explode in all directions. You're lucky. Boys just rupture their testicles from the build up. I went blind for three days once. It was traumatic. I really should have stopped letting you orgasm days ago. I want to make sure Christmas blows you away. I can't have you disappointed, can I?"

"I hate you."

It took twenty minutes to shower. Both of them were worked up when they finally came up for air. Dillon hated impulse control. Hated Christmas. He was going to have to go hump a snowdrift soon. The image of a drunken table saw popped in his head for a brief moment. How in the hell do you get a table saw drunk? He wondered.

The day was spent on the couch watching more Christmas movies. After lunch, Samantha and Alexis disappeared for an hour. Samantha returned and found the only space available on the couch was Dillon's lap. Kara was lying on her side with her feet resting against Dillon. Amber was in Dad's favorite lazyboy. Samantha snuggled in and rested her head on his shoulder with her lips near his ear.

"Problem solved. No more Mr. Hymen." She said quietly.

"She okay?"

"Yea. It was a bit more than she expected. We owe you a towel. She's curled up in your bed sleeping."

"Thanks." Dillon squeezed her thigh and then began running his hand up and down her leg. "You okay with this?"

"I just popped you sister's cherry. A little late to ask that."

Dillon winced at the thought. "I didn't mean that. Not really. I meant sharing. Can you share me without getting hurt too bad?"

Samantha snuck a small soft kiss to his neck. "It's hard not to love you. And I know your not doing it to hurt me. You're just being you. I can't help but love the side of you that doesn't drive me crazy. I actually wish I was Lexi. Greg didn't even think about whether or not it would hurt. I at least would have orgasmed with you. It would have been amazing. He almost broke the sound barrier. I'm not even sure he got full penetration before he was done."

Dillon's quiet snicker shook the couch. "Oh, poor Greg. I hope wherever he his, he's miserable."

"Just fester in your bitterness, Cousin."

"Oh, I will." He licked the side of face and got a sharp elbow and a growl. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What?" Her voice was suspicious of his tone.

"Were you able to collect enough nuts for winter this year?"

For a change, Samantha didn't hit him. Their eyes met. His filled with laughter. Hers tried not to show any humor at all. Her face slowly showed a smile and then a blush appeared on her cheeks. Her lips were warm on his ear. Kissing him every so often. "You're gonna have to beg if you want anymore from me."

"Doubt it."

"Want to bet?" Her voice filled with confidence.

"Sure. Loser has to do anything the other wants to do. First to beg has to pay up."

Samantha ground his earlobe between her teeth hard enough he had to jerk his head away. "Deal."

Dillon smiled his best smile and ran his hand further up her thigh to give her a squeeze. "I already know what you're gonna let me do. I get to kiss Mr. Pucker."

"What?"

His voice turned slow and seductive. "Yep. I'm gonna wash you all nice and shiny. A nice long bath just to make sure your little pooper is all clean and pretty for me. I'll have to wash every other little spot clean to make sure. It might take awhile. I'll probably have to get you nice and relaxed with oil and a massage. I seem to remember you loved it the first time I did it. You gave me two pairs for the price of one." Dillon watched her eyes dilate, her breath turned shallow.

"Oh, shit."

"Do you know how hard it was for me to keep that secret? My sweet sexy oh so innocent cousin letting me lick her little poopie hole. Making her cum over and over again. Saying all those naughty things. I have to wonder if Greg ever did that for you."

"No. You think I want people to know I'm a freak? He would've refused and told the world. I thought you said it was gross."

Dillon shrugged. "It kind of was, but it's grown on me. I thought you'd pissed on me. You should have warned me it did that."

She hid her face in his neck. "Oh, shit. I didn't even know I could do that. You embarrassed the shit out of me. I was mortified. You should have seen your face."

"My face? I almost drowned. Holy crap, woman. It got up my nose. I had nightmares for years. I'm still afraid of sprinklers."

Samantha's snorting laughter shook the couch as she fought to stop the tears. "Shut up, you ass."

"Did you know you've got the cutest freckle down there? I can't wait to see your tight little ass dance as you let your inner squirrel loose. You're serious? No one has done that to you?"

"No one. You're the only one I trust not to poke me in the ass while you're back there."

"Really? Huh. I would have guessed you'd love anal. Your Mom sure does."

That got an elbow and hard slap to the forehead. Kara looked up from her pillow and shook her head. Amber didn't even lift her head from reading a text message. They were both used to them fighting and laughing. Dillon rubbed his forehead as he chuckled from finally striking a nerve.

The night rolled on. After dinner the girls all piled into the hot tub. Dillon was banned due to Kara's insecurity about her body. He didn't mind. It would have been difficult to hide his ever-present erection. He was almost asleep in the front room when his Mom and Aunt Jane wandered in.

"What are you doing in here? I thought you'd be with the girls." Mom curled up on the couch with Jane right beside her.

"Nah. Boys make Kara nervous. Somehow she's convinced she's ugly."

"What? She's beautiful. Why would she think that?"

"I told her that. She's just a teenage girl full of hormones and insecurities. She'll grow out of it. Maybe she'll help Lex work through hers. Why aren't you two out there? I'd love to catch a peek of both of you streaking for the house to find it locked." Dillon slid his eyes to Jane and smiled. She wrinkled her nose and smiled back.

"Yea. That's just what they want. Their moms hanging out with them."

"Why are you still hanging around? I'd think such an awesome catch like you would be at a party somewhere." Jane was looking at him. Her curiosity was obvious.

"Nah. I'm happy to be slapped around by family. For some reason girls don't find me charming. It's a mystery."

"Try being nicer. Maybe throw them a compliment and listen to them once in awhile."

Dillon gave her a confused look. "I'm sorry. I tuned you out for a bit."

"There's my Dillon." Mom shook her head and stood up. "I think I'm going to take a bath. Keep your aunt company. And pretend to be nice for a change."

They sat there staring at one another as his Mom walked away. Dillon took a look at the doorway and then got up to sit down next to her. Her feet came up to rest in his lap as she propped herself on a pillow. He stripped off her socks and began to tease her toes and massage her feet and calves.

"So. How've you been?" He was staring at her pretty little red toes as they wiggled under his touch.

"Good. You?"

He looked up to watch her expression. "Aroused. You?"

She sucked in her lips and laughed quietly before letting out a breath. "God, you're cute."

"That isn't an answer. I guess I might have to reach under your dress to find out for myself."

"Don't you dare." She warned as his hand began to slide further up her leg. They parted naturally to his touch. When he got mid-thigh, her hand came down on his. "Yes, damn you. I've been wet all day. Happy?"

"Of course. It makes a girl feel all fuzzy inside to be appreciated, Auntie Jane. Sometimes we do like to be told how pretty we are. You know...to be noticed for something more than just our minds."

"You're demented."

"That's part of my charm." He pulled his hand from under her dress and went back to massaging her calves. "You really okay with this?"

"Amazingly, yes. I know I'll eventually feel guilty, but right now I just...I just can't stop thinking about the next time. You don't know how much stress you ripped away from me. It's crazy. I feel like a stupid teenager. I spent an hour in the bathroom this morning to make sure I was perfect for you. I haven't done that in a decade or more."

"You've never had too. You were born perfect. Personally, I'd prefer you to just wander around naked. We'd have given Grandma a decent show this morning if you had."

"Or a heart attack."

Dillon shrugged. "If it's her time, it's her time."

He barely dodged a kick to the teeth. They spent an hour alone, just talking. Dillon mostly listened. She finally curled up next to him with her head on his shoulder. His hand found hers and their fingers entwined. Every so often, he'd kiss the top of her head. They heard the girls come back inside and the house grew noisy again. Dillon lifted Jane's chin and kissed her softly. Then pulled back and waited for her to open her eyes and look at him.

"In case I don't get the chance to kiss you goodnight." His fingers found the back of her neck and pulled her back to his lips.

The house slowly quieted down to a dull vibrating snore. Samantha shot Dillon a parting glare as she headed upstairs with a sleeping Kyle in her arms. Alexis followed Dillon to his room and snuggled up close to fall asleep with her head on his chest. His hand ran through her curls as he stared up into the darkness. He smiled when a soft little nose whistle started.

He showered and grabbed a quick breakfast the next morning. He was on the job site by eight. The day went by slower than normal. He was leaning against his pickup with a few of the other guys as they got their tools gathered up when Jane's familiar silver minivan appeared. He explained visiting family wanted a tour of the place and watched as they one by one disappeared.

Opening the door for her, he took her hand and walked to his pickup. "Want a tour?"

"Sure."

From the passenger side, he pulled out a foam mattress and two sleeping bags. Jane's bottom lip disappeared into her mouth right before she smiled. She took the foam mattress and followed him up the steps and into the two-story house. He tossed the sleeping bags at the foot of the stairs and pulled the mattress away from her reluctant hands.

"I thought you said it was freezing in here."

"That was a few days ago. The boss finally gave us permission to try out the heater. We're warming the place up for the painters. They're a bit spoiled."

Taking her hand, he wandered through the bottom floor telling her all the things they did. She followed along asking questions and actually acting interested. They ended the tour at the base of the stairs again. She had the mattress in her hands before he had even bent down. She kicked him in the ass for the chuckle. A glare followed when he waited for her to walk up the stairs first. He was happily staring at her butt when she turned to look at him from over her shoulder.