The Family Jackson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fought back a snicker at the desperation in her voice. Dillon gave her a sideways smile and tossed the condom over his shoulder. His free hand came up and pushed her back down. He kissed her. Slow at first. His breath was short. He could feel his heart trying to rip through his chest. Her hands were tugging at his hair. His hand moved up to begin to massage her breast.

"What's in the tube?" She tugged at his earlobe as his kisses moved down her neck.

"Something to make me slide into you easier. Just in case. Okay?"

"Okay."

He moved down her body. His mouth and tongue tasting her skin. He marveled at the smoothness of her. Tiny drops of water moved in rivulets across her flesh. His lips found her waiting breasts. His fingertips teased and massaged. When he finally knelt between her legs, she closed her eyes and spread wider for him. Trusting him completely.

Dillon stared for what seemed an eternity. Her lips were barely separated by her state of arousal. With just his thumb he ran the length of her labia to bring an involuntary jerk out of her. He could see the tiniest of nubs peeking up at him. Dillon knew what he was supposed to do, but he couldn't help but drop his head and gently suck her clitoris into his mouth.

Their mutual moans rolled over them both. He forced himself to move away from the tiny bud and concentrate on the rest of her. His lips tugged and pulled and toyed up and down her. Sliding his hands under her legs, he gripped her hips, and for the first time his tongue slid into her. He felt her hips try to fly off the bed as his tongue dance inside of her, but he held her in place. Soon, they settled down to sharp thrusts. Growing in pace as his tongue continued to work. His nose nuzzled her clit gently to pull loud gasps from her. Dillon could feel her hands on the back of his head.

Alexis' legs clamped tight around him as she screamed his name. "Oh, Dillon." The days of torture were finally over. Her body quaked underneath him as he finally let her hips go. His mouth was still tight to her as she pulsed and shuddered. He couldn't help the groan of pleasure at the taste rolling over his tongue. When she finally relaxed her legs, Dillon got to his knees.

Her face was bright red. Her eyes blinked open and then closed with a satisfied smile on her face. She barely even noticed his finger gently sliding into her. After about a minute of tiny circles, she looked up from the bed to see him screwing the cap back onto the tube. His cock had a glassy sheen to it. Her eyes got large and the breath that had just gotten back to normal began to increase.

"Ready?" Dillon's voice was soft. He was begging her in his mind. Say yes. God, please say yes.

"Yes."

His hands found her knees and pulled them up until her feet were flat on the bed. With one hand he spread her lips. The other pushed down his cock to disappear between the folds of her pussy. He could feel the silky heat of her. The pungent scent of her caused him to involuntarily flex his hips. Dillon rubbed the tip up and down the length of her until he'd calmed himself down.

"Just try to hold still, Honey. It'll be a little at a time. If it doesn't hurt, we'll keep going."

"Okay." She whispered while her eyes never left what was about to be inside of her.

As slow as he could, he slipped into her. The tight muscles of her vagina expanded to accept him. His hands found her hips and dug into her soft flesh. He pushed in another inch before reversing his hips. Alexis dropped her head back to the bed as her feet came off the bed. Her hips began a gentle instinctive rocking. They fought against his grip. Dillon let go and slid his arms under her knees to hold them in the air. His eyes were locked on his cock sliding in and out of his sister. He could hear her tiny sighs. Every so often a ragged breath could be heard.

He was sliding easy. It was the tightest and smoothest feeling he'd ever experienced. He pushed further in for one stroke.

"Yes." Alexis' stomach tightened.

Dillon pushed further in to watch her stomach tighten even further. Matching her rhythm, Dillon began to flex his hips. As gently as he could, he let go of her legs and leaned over her. Bracing himself on his elbows, he kept his body off of her so he could stare between them.

"Look." He whispered in her ear and then focused his eyes on where they were joined.

Her head came up and followed his gaze. Her hands reached up and began caressing his the strained muscles of his arms. When he was sure she was looking, he lowered his lower body until he was completely inside her.

"Dillon. Oh, Dillon." Her head fell back to the bed as her legs hooked around his.

Pressing his full weight on her, her hips stopped. His hand pulled her face back to gaze up at him as he began to kiss her lips. He let his pelvis grind slowly into her. Tiny rolling movements that caused her nails to dig into his arms. Her eyes fluttered open to find him staring down at her.

"What?" She asked between kisses.

"Nothing. Just making sure this isn't just a really good dream."

"It's is. It's an amazing dream. I finally have you."

"I think you had me the day you were born, Lex. Those damn eyes of yours have always gotten whatever they wanted."

"Then cum. They want you to cum. I want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel."

"It's not hurting at all?"

She shook her head and smiled. "Different, but no...no pain."

"It's not too massive? I've had complaints about its girthiness." His lip curled up as his hips started slightly faster thrusts.

She let out an odd huffing laugh like it was hard for her to breathe. "Yea, right. I think I'm still technically a virgin. Go ahead and put it in whenever you want."

Their body shook with soft laughter for a moment. Lifting up a bit, her hips began to move with his. Neither one of them closed their eyes for more than a tiny forced blink from pleasure. Dillon felt his orgasm building. Dropping his head, he found Alexis' breast. His lips closed around her nipple and pulled a scream of pleasure out of her. Her hand found her other nipple as he began to suckle her roughly. The slap of their bodies increased. He felt already tight muscle constrict tighter each time his lips squeezed down on the tiny nub. Her whimpering and moaning was growing louder by the minute.

Way too soon he felt the first surge of cum leave his cock as his hips twitched uncontrollably. He felt the hot rush of liquid escape in shudder after shudder. His hips continued to flex with hers until her whole body tightened up and her nails dug painfully into his back. She let out a sharp scream and then a flood of heat washed over him as she squeezed down on his cock. He gasped at the strength that gripped him. He could feel every single tremor rippling through her as her body slowly relaxed.

Alexis opened her eyes to see his smirking face staring down at her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled herself off the bed to kiss him. He rolled them gently to their sides. Dillon continued to slide in and out as he felt his hardness weaken slightly. It wouldn't take long before he was fully hard again. She squirmed as he positioned a pillow so they could lie face to face.

"So, that's sex." She smiled happily at him.

Pushing back her hair, he kissed the tip of her nose. "That's my best guess. What do you think? Still love me?"

She returned the kiss to his nose and snuggled her body closer. Her hips were responding to his. He pulled her top leg over his and began to run his fingernails down the back of it.

"Hmmm. I think you wasted eight days, asshole. But yea, still love you."

"What the hell is up with your nipples?"

"I don't know. It's like they're attached to the tip of your dick somehow. I wasn't even close until you starting chewing on them."

"Chewing? I was nuzzling gently. Have Kyle chew on them. That's his little kink."

She wrinkled her nose and sighed. "Are you getting hard again?"

"Might be. Want to keep going?"

"Yea. I really need to pee first?"

"On me?"

He laughed when he felt the sharp sting of her hand on his ass. He propped up on the pillows and watched her walk over and sit down. She sat for a moment and then looked at him with a perturbed look on her face.

"I can't go with you staring at me."

"You let me look at you when we were having sex. What's the problem?"

He blew her a kiss after she responded by flipping him off and then covered his head with a pillow. After a full minute of silence, he peeked at her.

"Turn on the shower, Sweetie."

The shower turned on and after a moment, off. He felt the bed move under him as she crawled back up to him. She pulled the pillow off his head and ran a wet hand across his face.

"Sorry, got a little on my hand."

He saw her smiling face turn to disappointment when he didn't believe her. "That's okay. I usually have to pay extra for golden showers. So, what do you want for round two?"

"How about a gang bang?"

"Oh, crap. My magic penis turned another girl into a wonder-slut. I hate when it does that. It's gotta be the girth."

She rolled on top of him and straddled his cock. Her hands began to tease up and down his body. She leaned over for a kiss. "Tell me how I can please you."

"Make me a sandwich then shovel the walk." He yelped when her teeth latched onto his bottom lip. "Fine. Do whatever you want. I'm a guy. Everything feels good. Pretend I'm your own personal chew toy."

Her hands moved over his body with her lips close behind. Dillon sucked in his stomach at the sensation of her tongue sliding down to dart into his navel. She worked up and down his body. Kissing each and every spot over and over. Her lips were back on his as she began to grind against him. He could feel her sliding against his shaft. Her hips wiggled a bit to try and position him where she wanted and continue to kiss him at the same time.

"I thought women were supposed to be able to multitask."

"Shut up."

Dillon chuckled. "Either sit up and sit straight down on it or reach behind you and guide it in."

She gave him a pouty looking glare as she pushed away from him. She pulled his cock straight up and slowly sat down on it. A tiny pained grunt escaped as she found herself completely impaled on him.

"You okay?"

Her breath was shallow. She was grimacing slightly. "Did it grow?"

"No. It's just your weight on it." He motioned for her to lie down. "Come here."

Her breath danced across his skin as she lowered her head to rest on his chest. His hand rubbed up and down her back to try and soothe her. He kissed the top of her head as her body relaxed a little at a time.

"It's okay, Sweetie. I didn't mean to hurt you. Just relax." Pushing her up hips up a bit, he began to rock back and forth an inch at a time. He slid easy. "That okay?"

"Yea. Can I be on the bottom?"

"Okay. Roll over."

Dillon snuggled up next to her when she was on her back. He watched as her cheeks darkened. His hands moved over her body as he kissed her shoulder and then slowly worked his way around her breast before rising up to look down at her. She closed her eyes and turned away from his gaze.

His voice was low and soothing between soft kisses as he got closer and closer to her lips. "It's okay, Honey. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I promise. You've been perfect. Just relax and let me take care of you. We have forever to practice." His fingers spread out and glided up across her labia, bringing her hips up with them. Dillon's other hand played in her hair.

"Lex? Do you love me?"

"Yes." Came her weak reply.

"Can you look at me and say the words?"

Her eyes were large, brown, and doe-like when her face turned to look up at her brother. "I love you."

Dillon placed a warm kiss on her lips. "I love you back. Can you say it again?"

It was a soft almost inaudible whisper as her lips moved under his. "I love you, Dillon."

"I love you, Lex. Will you let me show you how much?"

She nodded.

He found the tube of lube and unscrewed the cap as Alexis watched. Her eyes rolled back in her head as two fingers slid in as his thumb brushed against her clitoris. His fingers moved in and out twisting and turning slightly. His lips moved to her breast and slowly worked around the curves. Her soft moans became his instructor as his fingers began to brush against the wall of her vagina. He teased and played for ten minutes, stroking the growing fire at his fingertips. Crawling between her legs, he pushed down his cock and found her hips rising up at him.

It took his breath away when he slid into her. Gripping her hips, he pulled them off the bed slightly as he stayed on his knees. She arched her back against the pressure he was creating from the angle. Her moans coming with every slow thrust of his hips. Minutes past as the heat of their bodies increased.

"Tell me how fast or slow you want it."

"Faster. Oh, a lot faster. I'm gonna cum."

"Just from this?"

"Yes. Oh, yes."

He pulled her towards him as he deepened his thrusts. Alexis' body tightened around him with each one. Her hands went wide and gripped the blankets. Her hips quivered as she bucked underneath him. Dillon felt three tiny shuddering spasms as her body straightened then lost all its tension. A pitchy whiny moan was all he heard. He lowered himself down and continued with slower movements while his lips found her ear.

"I thought that was going to be bigger. Sorry?"

Her arms gripped his neck and squeezed way too tight. "It was amazing."

"Honey, you're making this way too easy for me. What's the fun if you cum so quick?"

"Is that bad?" There was a bit of worry in her voice.

His deep rolling chuckle shook the bed as he pulled out and rolled to his back beside her. "No, Baby. It's wonderful. I've never felt anything like you."

"You're done? Did you cum?"

"No. It's okay. I don't want to over do it. You might be sore in the morning. Maybe, really sore."

"But..."

Dillon interrupted her with a kiss. "Lex. This is for you. Tonight is all for you. Don't worry."

Her hand moved down and began to stroke his cock. He cleared his throat in surprise. She watched his smirk grow and then disappear as he lowered his head and closed his eyes.

"Is that good?"

"Perfect."

Alexis moved down his body while her hand picked up speed. Her lips traced a line across his abdomen. Each one caused Dillon's stomach to tighten. Reaching out, his hand found the smooth skin of her back. His eyes shot open when he felt his cock suddenly engulfed in soft warmth and then her tongue begin to tease the tip. Her head bobbed.

"Son of a bitch." Dillon's hips twitched. "Honey. If you're gonna do that so well, wrap your hand around the base. Some guys are assholes. They'll try to gag you with it. You might never walk again if you sprain your uvula."

She was snorting with laughter when she came up for air. "You got a C in Health. How the hell do you even know where my uvula is?"

"I've always been good with anatomy. I got a C for getting caught with my fingers in Mr. Webster's daughter."

"Becky?"

"Well...I called her Moan-y. She got a bit too loud in bed one night and ruined my dream of college. Now get back to work. It's bad etiquette to talk during a blowjob."

He leaned back with a smile on his face. Content to ignore her short lived glare. A hiss of air escaped when she wrapped her lips around him again. His fingernails traced up and down her back. He felt his balls tighten with pressure. Her head moved faster as her finger began to gently scratch his balls. It was Dillon's turn to have his eyes roll back in his head. He felt the orgasm build.

"Okay...I'm cumming."

He patted her back to warn her. It only caused her head to move faster. He groaned from the strain of trying to keep from flexing his hips into her. Dillon felt the first of six spasms explode into her mouth. There was no time to not like the experience. He loved it. Who knew his sister could do that, and so well.

Alexis crawled up his body to stare down at him. He peeked at her with one eye before he spoke. "Yes?"

"How was that?"

"Michael is an idiot if he didn't love that."

He pulled her head down to kiss her. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he rolled her to her back. She was caught off guard when he hopped off the bed and blew out the candle.

"Crawl in bed, Woman. That's all you get tonight."

Dillon slid an arm under her as they cuddled up close. Their bodies pressed to one another as they faced each other on their sides. In the dark, it took him several randomly placed kissed to find her lips. They kissed and caressed for the next hour until sleep finally found her with her head on his chest. His last thought before he fell asleep was that her nose whistle was gone.