The Family Jackson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis covered his mouth so he couldn't speak as she shook her head frantically. "Would you just stop talking? You're a freak. Oh My God, you're such a freak."

Sliding off of him, she reached under the bed and fumbled around fore awhile. Coming back up, she lay beside him. A distinct buzzing sound started as she dropped her head onto a pillow and sighed. Dillon watched as it took her less than a minute to clamp her legs together while her orgasm overwhelmed her. One tiny grunt was all he heard before all the air rushed out of her lungs. Pulling the covers over them, he began running his hands over her inflamed skin. She lay happily staring at him from her pillow with a content little smile on her face.

"You know what Grandma says. If you need electronic assistance, you lack imagination. Where did my virginal little sister get such a nasty little thing?"

"A store. We can't all have premature issues with panties."

"So build up your hand eye coordination. Or work on being ambidextrous. Don't be bitter at how good I am. Not everyone can be a masturbatory savant. But if you really work on your technique, you'll eventually be able to cum with your eyes closed. You can do anything you put your little mind to, Princess Perky Tits."

"Shut up."

Alexis snuggled closer and found herself quickly entwined with no possibility of escape. His lips shut them both up. Dillon fell asleep to his sister's warm breath on his neck as their bodies melted into one.

Sunlight wasn't even close to appearing when Dillon woke to a sharp pain to his forehead. Blurry eyed, he looked up to see Samantha staring down at him with disapproval. Blinking, he turned to see it was barely past six. He groaned and snuggled closer to the warmth in his arms.

"What?"

He felt the covers lift briefly and the fall back down. "You're naked in your sister's bed, you dumbass. Do you want your mother or father to peek in here when they get up?"

Dillon groaned and stretched a bit without disturbing Alexis. As gently as he could, he unwrapped from her. Her eyes fluttered open briefly and then shut tight. When he was finally free and standing beside the bed, Samantha shook her head.

"What's wrong, now?"

"You're already hard. You're like a freak of nature."

"It's morning wood. Once I take a piss, you'll have to work on it if you want any."

"Oh, and how are we supposed to do that?"

"The shower, Crooked Tits. Unless you want to hop up on the roof and play, Santa and his little reindeer."

Her grip on his cock wasn't gentle. It brought a snickering whine from him as she led him to Alexis' bathroom and shut the door. She let go of him to turn on the shower and strip out of her clothes. Dillon watched for a bit, until she looked up and noticed him just standing with his arms crossed and his cock staring at her.

"Take your piss and brush your teeth, jackass. "I had to listen to you two for over an hour last night. I'm surprised your Mom didn't hear you."

"Please. She wears earplugs." He rolled his eyes and stood at the toilet. "I kind of like the thought of you standing with your ear to the door, listening to us. Did it make my sweet baby all weepy?"

Samantha growled and bent over to brush her teeth. "She's just as bad as him. The bitch cried all night for you. Now, hurry up."

"I'm beginning to think you only want me for my wee willy." Dillon eventually succeeded in emptying his bladder. Brushing his teeth as fast as he could, he hopped into the shower and immediately pulled her against him from behind. Her hand was already caressing him to make him even harder. It wasn't necessary, but it was sweet.

"Just a nice hard pokey? Or do you want some romance." Dillon nipped at her shoulder.

"Just ram the little fucker into me. She'll warm up to you. Then poke the shit out of her until she shuts up. The little monster will be waking up soon."

"Wow, Cousin. Who taught you to talk like that? He gets so intimidated when you get all demanding."

Samantha bent over slightly and slid herself onto his waiting cock. Dillon smiled at how wet and hot she was. There wasn't a need to go slow. Gripping her hips, he drove into her. The air left her in one giant grunt.

"Oh, Shit. That's what I need. Just pound the shit out of me."

Dillon was fighting back his chuckle as she reached out and braced against his driving hips. Her thighs came together as she squeezed down to make herself tighter. The humor left him. She wanted it quick and dirty. The way her pussy was gripping him would make it way too quick. Closing his eyes, he dug his fingers into her hip and began quick thrusts.

The water streamed over her back and ran like a river down the crack of her ass and over his cock. Her squeaks were back as she tried to stay quiet. The sheer heat rolling over his cock as he plunged into her was mind blowing. She surprised him when she lowered her head down and found a different angle for him to penetrate her. He had to take a firmer grip so she wouldn't fall. Reaching around her body, her hand slipped between her cheeks and began to rub frantically at her tight little pucker. The other hand was between her legs.

Within minutes, Dillon felt her entire body shiver. He caught a glimpse of a finger slipping into her ass for the briefest moment and then race to her face so she could bite down on her hand to stop the scream from being too loud. Her knees gave out. Dillon helped her to her knees as he slipped out of her. While she curled in a ball with the water pouring down, he kissed up her spine to give her time to gather herself.

"Where did that come from?" Dillon whispered into her skin.

"Hmm. I needed that. I dreamed of you doing that to me last night. Just hard and fast. Give me a minute and I'll take care of you."

"Take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

Her head came off her knees as she turned to look behind her. Her wet hair hanging against her face. "How do you want it?"

"Think you can wrap those gorgeous thighs around me while I pin you to the wall?"

Helping her to her feet, Dillon easily picked her up as her legs hooked around him. Lifting her up, he slowly lowered her until he was embedded as deep as possible. He was smiling when he kissed her. Her eyes grew suspicious, but when his kiss deepened, she gave up caring. With his arms under her butt, he lifted her so he could drive his hips into her. Her moans were louder as she directed them into his mouth. He could feel her fingers digging into his shoulder as they both flared their hips as their pelvises met.

Her hands went up behind her to grip the edge of the tiny window frame above the shower and lifted up slightly. Dillon gave her a twinkling smile and then stepped back a bit. Without all her weight on him, he was able to increase the speed of his thrusts. His mouth surrounded her nipple and suckled. The tiny bit of sweet tasting liquid hit his tongue as he felt her entire body groan from the sensation. Working his mouth to take just her nipple into his mouth, his tongue teased then curled as he suckled a little harder.

Samantha shrieked and lost her grip on the wall. Her hands gripped his neck as she arched her back so he could continue feeding off of her. "The other one. Suck them both."

Dillon moved between the two breasts as his hip continued. He was thoroughly engrossed in the new form of pleasure he was giving his cousin. The more he sucked at her, the more she moaned. With one hand around his neck and her shoulder blades against the wall, her other hand went behind her and disappeared. He felt her body begin to lose coordination.

The first feeling of release surprised him. It really didn't. He'd felt it coming, but was so engrossed in the new taste that was sliding down his throat. It was the third groaning spasm before his head came up to look at Samantha with a bit of fear. He was cumming deep inside of her as her own orgasm was beginning. Her head flared back and then she pulled herself tight to his body and sunk her teeth into his shoulder. They both jerked and convulsed into each other's

Dillon picked her up as her legs disengaged. He held her tight as her head rested on his chest. "I'm gonna so knock you up, aren't I?"

"Hmm. Probably. I don't care anymore. It feels so good."

"Huh. I'd kind of like to poke your tight little body for awhile before you get all porpoise-ey again."

Her head came up as she shook her head with her bottom lip in a tight little frown. "Watch it, jackass. I can rearrange where your twig and berries go if you're not careful."

Dillon shot her a smile filled with playful challenge. "There's my little squirrel girl. Funny, she's all nice and sweet before she gets filled up with my acorn juice, but the second after, she turns feral. Don't worry. I'll bang the shit out of my knocked up cousin. I hear pregnant chicks get all horny and stuff. I wonder what a cousin who likes to boink twenty-four seven is like."

"Shut up and take your shower. You get to go explain to my son why you just stole his breakfast."

"Shit. He's going to kick my ass, isn't he."

He was quick with his shower. With a soft playful kiss and a squeeze of Samantha's ass, he slipped out of Alexis' room and found Kyle running a marathon on his back. His toothless grin widened as he caught sight of Dillon. He changed him quickly. With Kyle, cuddled up in his arms, Dillon went downstairs.

The kitchen was empty when he got there. With one hand, he started warming up some milk and struggled to make the coffee. Kyle was happy to be shuffled around in his arms during the process.

"Sorry, buddy." Dillon gave him a kiss on the top of the head before offering him the bottle. Easing back, he snuggled into the overstuffed chair in the front room. "Mommy had her milk stolen. It must have been a cat burglar. Or Santa. Maybe I should sleep with her from now one to make sure her boobies are safe." Dillon scrunched up his face. "That doesn't make any sense. We don't have a cat. It must have been Santa. Hmm. Between you and me, your Mommy's milk is delicious. And you are a bit pudgy. We're gonna have to put you on a diet."

A half-hour later, Dillon was woken up when the empty bottle was taken out of his hand. Aunt Jane leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It was soft and warm. The tenderness of it brought Dillon's hand up to find hers. Before she knelt at his feet, she leaned over and kissed her grandson. Her hand resting on his leg as he held it.

"Need anything?" She was smiling at the two of them.

"Another kiss. Maybe a cup of coffee."

He got his wish in a long lingering kiss and then the view of her ass in a tight pair of flannel pants walking away. When she returned with a cup of coffee, he was on the couch. She snuggled up beside him and kissed him again.

"How did you happen to find this little guy?" Jane rested her head on his shoulder, her hand resting on Dillon's.

"Sammy had to pump. The little rat wouldn't wake up in time. Her left boobie exploded all over me. She kicked me out of the shower after we had dirty dirty sex. You would have loved it. Your daughter knows all the bad words. It's kind of scary."

"Ah, Dillon. Lord knows she could use a good screwing, but I'm not really willing to share you with my daughter. Besides, you two would end up killing each other. You're too alike. It's like you're twins."

"Damn. I was hoping for a three-way. It's my New Year's resolution."

"Sorry. What are you doing today?"

"Nothing. We're done for a few days. I have a couple things I need to clean up, but I can do that whenever I want." He nudged her with his shoulder. "What are your plans?"

"Shopping. All the girls are going to attack the stores. Interested?"

"I'd rather have gonorrhea again." Her head came up and leveled a glare with a bit of worry around the edges. It caused him to chuckle. "Kidding."

"Uh-huh. What am I gonna do with you?"

"You've done most things already. Yesterday was probably the best time ever. You okay. I didn't dehydrate you with all those orgasms, did I?"

"No. I'm fine. I just...you overwhelm me sometimes. Life does. I don't really know how you can touch me so deep inside."

"Yep. I am rather large."

"Shut up. You're barely average. Maybe a little less."

Dillon gave her a hurt look as she began to giggle. She had to force his head to turn to plant a kiss on his lips. "Kidding. You boys. Always so sensitive about your little soldiers. He's wonderful. Just the right size. And...fine. He's perfectly proportioned for your body. Even if he does stare off to the right sometimes."

"Yea. That's cause he's been slapped by women more than I have. You should hear some of the inappropriate things he's said over the years. And he has that nasty spitting problem."

"Morning, you two." Dillon's Mom walked in to the room. She was shaking her head. "Quite a conversation."

"It's her fault, Mom. She questioned my pee-pee's enormousness. You told me the other night it was the biggest ever."

"Oh, shut up. It's too early to be creeped out by my son."

"Morning, Kelly." Aunt Jane placed a kiss on her cheek as his Mom hugged her before sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Morning, Jane. I see I'm going to have to be a chaperone for the two of you."

"Only if she questions my manhood again."

Mom leaned forward to playfully glare at her son. "I said, quiet. Let's see if you can pretend you aren't twelve years old for a bit. Use your big words."

Dillon passed off Kyle and turned so he could play with the back of Aunt Jane's neck. She leveled a demure smile at him, then rolled her eyes at his mother. Mom just watched the two.

"Wow. I should probably start pimping him out. I could make a fortune. Wasn't that what you called it, Dillon?"

"Yes, Mom. You're my pimp. I'm just an innocent little doe-eyed man-whore. Though, these days I only perform for family members. Grandma couldn't keep her hands off my last night. Make sure to clean your vibrator before you use it."

Mom winced before she shook her head and looked at Jane. "He really is one dimension, isn't he?"

Jane shrugged and patted his leg. Her giggles infected his Mom. "Oh, when he's naked he's actually pretty sweet. I guess he just needs to keep the oxygen away from his brain."

Dillon knew it was only going to get worse for him. Standing, he surprised Jane by giving her a kiss. When his tongue slipped between her lips, her eye opened wide to see him staring at her, the twinkle and smile obvious. He patted Kyle gently and kissed his Mom's cheek. Before he could retreat to the living room couch, his Mother stopped him.

"I need your credit card."

"What for?"

"You're renting a hotel."

"The whole hotel? Why am I doing that?" Dillon looked as confused as Jane.

"Because closets and backseats aren't how you're supposed to treat your Aunt. She needs something nice before they leave in a couple days. I'll pay you back."

Dillon's eyes bounced between the two as he envisioned being alone in a hotel room without concern of being caught. His pecker was already starting to raise his hand to vote 'yes.' Dillon caught Jane's smile and his Mom's shocked expression when she caught the movement in his pajama bottoms.

"Dillon." Mom covered her eyes and couldn't stop from laughing. "Would you go take that thing for a walk or something."

"I like the, 'or something.' What do you have in mind, Mom? I vote for the three of us in a shower."

Dillon adjusted and wiggled his eyes at Aunt Jane as she was rolling with quiet laughter at her sister-in-law's discomfort. He blew her a kiss and disappeared before the violence started. Maybe when the house cleared he could get some rest.

§