The Family Outing

Story Info
Family playgroup is outed to the last family member.
1.4k words
4.14
80.5k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_NDN
Bi_NDN
17 Followers

He gently stroked her silky blonde hair, watching as she rolled one of his balls around in her mouth as she sucked on his nut sack. His let his mind wander back to the first day he felt the head of his cock sliding into his daughter in law's throat....

Jeff is an average 47 year old man, about six feet tall, a little overweight, but an active sort. His sex life with his short BBW wife was maybe a little less than average these days, but he was okay with that. Jeff travelled for work once in awhile, and during those times he would hit up a friendly woman in whatever town he happened to be in. Or, if the urge struck, he would seek out a twink or CD for a little cock sucking himself.

Jeff and Kaitlyn live in a rather large house. Their 27 year old daughter, Natalie, and her husband, Seth, live with them. Natalie is their middle child and she has a 30 year old brother and a 25 year old brother (Bryan and Tyler).

One afternoon last year in June, Jeff got home several hours earlier than he expected to from one of his trips. He noticed that Bryan's car was in the driveway, and so was Tyler's. Nice, he thought to himself, I was hoping to maybe get some ass from Kaitlyn.

He went in through the kitchen, and was surprised that no one was there, or in the living room either. As he made his way down the hall, he could hear those familiar moans of Kaitlyn's as she was about to have a crashing orgasm. He stopped when he saw his plump wife perched up on the bathroom counter top. Her head was thrown back and her hands were wrapped in Theresa's hair and pulling her face tightly into her very bare pussy. Theresa is Bryan's wife. She is a petite young woman, with short sassy blonde hair and very barely there tits. Jeff had a great look at Theresa's tight bare ass, and was very impressed with her hard pencil eraser sized nipples.

As an added bonus, Latched onto one of Kaitlyn's large floppy breasts, was Elaine, who is Tyler's wife. Elaine is a large girl, about five foot nine, with thick hips and a modest c-cup set of tits. Jeff also had a very good look at her ample and inviting ass. He knew that Kaitlyn loved having her very large nipples sucked on, and it was obvious that Elaine was giving them her utmost attention.

As he took in this site, his cock grew rock solid and straining in his pants. He could hear more noises from one of the bedrooms. He moved silently down the hall, or at least a silently as he could with a cock that immediately felt like it was made of granite.

He stopped at the room where the moans were coming from. Peering in he was really shocked at what he saw. There was his daughter splayed out on the bed, with Bryan's tongue lapping at her large clit and Tyler's fat cock being shoved down her throat. Her hands were pulling on her nipples so hard that she had her big tits pulled straight up. His three kids were slipping and slurping to beat hell. But the kicker was Seth, lying on the floor sucking on Bryan's cock with the same gusto that Bryan was tongue fucking Natalie!

Jeff decided that he had to get in on this. He knew that this was the beginning of something great for him. He didn't know how long his family had been fucking each other, but that didn't matter. He realized that from now on he would have all the ass and cock that he could ever want, and it was all right at hand, so to speak.

He made his way back to the bathroom. Kaitlyn was now lying on the floor and Elain was sitting on her face and grinding her pussy down, smearing her juices all over her mother in law's face. She was massaging Kaitlyn's tits as she let out a long low growl. Theresa was again working at Kaitlyn's pussy, alternating between tongue fucking and sucking hard on her swollen and very red clit.

It was Elaine that first noticed Jeff standing there in the doorway. While she was startled and gasped, she did not alert the other women. She just licked her lips as he opened his jeans and let his thick cock flop out into her face. Elaine immediately took hold of his shaft and started softly licking at the gooey precum that covered the head of his long thick cut cock. Once she had that cleaned off, she then slid her mouth over the cock, taking it all in, to the root. With the excellent sucking work she was doing on his cock, and the moans she was making at the same time as she was cumming from the work Kaitlyn was doing on her pussy, it did not take long for Jeff to start filling her Elaine's throat and mouth with his own warm load of jizz. Jeff's cum overflowed out of Elaine's mouth, running down her chin and dripping onto Kaitlyn's large, floppy, spread out tits.

It was then that Jeff felt Kaitlyn's hands running up and down his legs. He looked down into her flushed face, glazed and loving eyes. Jeff could not remember the last time he saw that contented look in her beautiful eyes. Jeff then saw his other daughter in law, Theresa, leave his wife's pussy and move her tongue up across Kaitlyn's large belly to lovingly clean Jeff's cum off her tits. Theresa took extra care and time licking and sucking on the large nipples.

Jeff knelt down and shared a long, kiss with Elaine, sucking a little of his cum from her mouth and twisting their tongues together while Kaitlyn gently massaged his now soft cock and balls. Theresa came up and joined their kiss, sharing his cum too. Elaine and Jeff tongued Kaitlyn's pussy juice from around Theresa's mouth and chin. Jeff thought to himself how he always enjoyed all that juice that came from Kaitlyn's pussy whenever he ate her out.

Jeff noticed the razor on the counter, and realized that the girls must have shaved Kaitlyn, as she was normally covered with a thick bush, that she kept trimmed at the sides. Now she was beautifully bare. Her thick, swollen mounds now looked as inviting as ever. Jeff and the girls helped Kaitlyn from the floor, and all embraced, with hands running everywhere. Kaitlyn said that everyone was going to need something to eat to get their energy up, since now that Jeff finally knew what was going on, there was no reason for the kids to leave too soon. When she said that, she gave a wink to Jeff and licked her lips. As Jeff stood up, Theresa took his entire soft cock in her mouth and rolled his ball sac in her petite soft hand. When she took her mouth from his cock, she said to him that she could not wait to feel it in her mouth when it is hard and to feel that large helmeted head pushing down her throat.

Jeff cleaned up and went to put some steaks on the barbecue, Kaitlyn and the girls started making salads in the kitchen. Natalie and the boys soon came out too, all looking drained and satisfied. Jeff thought to himself, when Seth came onto the deck, about how often he thought about sucking his thick uncut cock when the two were in the house alone. He wondered if his boys were into cock too. And Natalie, to see that she is such a cock loving slut, wow. Jeff had fucked her and blew many loads all over her face many, many, times over the years, all in his mind. Now he wondered just how many times his boys have done this for years, for real. Kaitlyn looked over her whole family in the kitchen and on the deck thinking, now that the whole family fuckfest has been outed to the last family member, Jeff, there was no holding back the joy everyone was going experience.

Jeff's mind came back to the present, as he noticed he was now holding Theresa's head with both hands as he unloaded into her mouth. She sealed her mouth around the head of his cock, as she jacked every last drop up the shaft with one hand and squeezed his balls with her other. Yes, this has been a very good year.....

To continue

Bi_NDN
Bi_NDN
17 Followers