The Family Reunion Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Patrick growled again against her flesh as he whipped his tongue in and out of her. He felt her clenching around him and felt his cock straining against his stomach. Taking her clit between two fingers, Patrick pulled hard at it even as he continued to tonguefuck her. It wasn't long before Jessie was howling loudly once again as he pushed her once more into ecstasy.

This time when she came back to Earth, Patrick pulled his juice coated face from between her legs. "Get up on your hands and knees baby." He growled.

Jessie looked at him through lowered eyes. "You gonna fuck me daddy?" She asked as she moved onto her hands and knees with her ass sticking out towards him.

Patrick pushed his clothes from his body, and then moved back into the car, not bothering to close the door. He moved up behind his daughter, rubbing his cock against her sopping slit. "Oh yea...I'm gonna fuck this sweet pussy so good." He growled as he slammed hard into her depths.

"Oh daddy." Jessie moaned as she felt him pierce her body with his hard flesh. "Fuck your little girl." She pushed back against him even as he pulled out of her.

Gripping her hips tightly in his hands, Patrick slammed hard back into her making her squeal with pleasure. "You like that little girl?" He growled as he fucked her hard and fast. Slamming her upper body into the door each time he slammed into her. "You like having daddy's cock buried up your sweet snatch?"

Jessie put her hand up against the door to keep from hitting her head on it, even as she forced her body back against his powerful thrusts. "Oh yes...I love your cock daddy. I love to feel it driving inside me. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl."

Patrick didn't need any encouragement on that score. His hips moved fast and hard as he powerfully impaled his daughter repeatedly on his hard flesh. Lowering his upper body over hers, he reached beneath her moving body, gripping her tits in his hands. "You like that baby?" He asked softly against her ear as he caressed her breasts. "You like daddy touching you this way?" He kissed her neck and her back.

"Oh yes daddy, it feels so good." She moaned pressing her upper body against his hands while her lower body accepted his hard thrusts. "You fuck me so good daddy." She purred.

"Your pussy feels so good little girl." He panted as he pounded her. "I love fucking your tender little flesh. I want you to cum now. Can you cum for daddy?"

Patrick's hard thrusts were driving Jessie's body into a fever. She was so hot that she was sure if she didn't cum soon she would explode from the pleasure. "Oh...fuck me daddy. Make your little girl cum on your hard cock." She turned her head just as he lowered his. Their lips met in a frenzied kiss. The kiss was as hard as their rocking bodies. "I'm cummminnngggg dadddyyyyy..." She screamed into his mouth as she suddenly convulsed hard around him.

"That's it baby." Patrick groaned not slowing down his thrusts. In fact he fucked her even harder. "Coat daddy's hard cock with your wonderful juices baby."

Gripping her tits tightly, Patrick slammed her willing body hard against his. Jessie was screaming in pleasure as he impaled her. "Oh daddy...Yessss..." she moaned as she felt her orgasm rising once more, "fuck me. Pound the shit out of my little love hole."

Patrick felt his control slipping. Jessie was so tight and wet around him that he knew it wouldn't be long until he was filling her body with the same jizz that had created her. He lowered his mouth to her ear, breathing hard against her. "You want my cum baby girl? You want me to cum deep inside you?"

"Yessss...Cum in me daddy..." She begged riding his cock hard with her body. "I want you to fill me with your luscious juices. Give me the stuff that made me." She cried.

"Okay baby, here it cums." Patrick growled as he started shooting deep into his daughter's body. Jessie screamed in pleasure when she felt him fill her.

"I'm cummminnngggg again."

Patrick felt her muscles pull at his softening cock. He groaned loudly as he slowly slid from her body. Both people slumped against the seat, trying to catch their breath. "I love you baby girl." Patrick said as he covered her sweat coated body with his own.

Jessie turned her head and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you to daddy."

When Jessie and her dad returned home, they had a little over an hour before their guests were due to arrive. As they sat in the living room waiting for their guests, Timothy and Jessie shared a look, it was going to be interesting to see how willing the relatives were going to be about joining the family fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers
12