The Family Ritual Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's sister, Mary knocked on the door of Hayley's office. Hayley couldn't wait to see her. She held out her hand. Mary let out a whoop and hugged Hayley. "I wish I could have been there." She said. "Tell me everything. How did he propose? Was it everything you wanted it to be? Jake called mom and dad and told them. They can't wait to meet you."

Hayley told her about her birthday, but kept the ritual and all the other stuff secret.

***

Jake walked into the bank. He looked like a million bucks because he found out early that money that the Cassidy lawyers had deposited ten million dollars into his account. At 8:00 in the morning, he received a phone call from Matthew. "I want you to be able to do for my daughter. Check your bank account; there is a sort of dowry in it - all part of the contract. Did you get your copy?"

Jake answered that he had. When he had gone out the next morning for his run, the contract was waiting at the front desk.

"Helen and I will be arriving on Friday. Until then stay away from Hayley. You may talk to her on the phone or email her, but you are not to see her without our supervision for the next two months. On Friday I think we'll all go out to dinner and the theater. Hayley loves the theater." Matthew said.

"I know." Answered Jake.

"I meant to tell you, the plane is at your disposal, 24/7. After these two months are up, why don't you take Hayley on a vacation? We have houses on Paradise Island, Hawaii, Buenos Aires, Tokyo and Madrid. We own apartments in London, Paris, New York, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. You have access to all of them." Matthew told him.

"How's Daniela?" Jake asked.

"She's fine. She's returning to school. I've bought her a house and had her things moved in. I'll be spending next Sunday and Monday with her. Helen will be spending time with Hayley while I'm gone. Enjoy your week Jake." Matthew said.

"You too and I'll see you on Friday for dinner." Jake said.

When Jake got to work, he was walking on air. He was richer than he ever thought possible, he was in love and he was marrying into a very powerful family, but he realized he also felt as if he had sold his soul. There was nothing left to do but go on with it and enjoy it.

Jake left work in the evening. He went to the Bentley car dealership. He didn't own a car. He could afford one, but he hadn't seen the need for one since he lived in New York City, now he thought, maybe he and Hayley would take drives out to the country, maybe they would buy a house near a beach. He loved the Cassidy's Bentley and decided to buy one of his own.

The dealer looked at him suspiciously, as he entered the showroom. Jake was dressed nicely but his suit was not overly expensive. He only wore a watch and it wasn't a very expensive one. The dealer wondered if maybe he was a chauffeur looking for his employer.

Jake sat down in the show room. He was asked if he wanted a bespoke Bentley, which meant he could design it himself or one from the showroom. Jake decided, what the hell, he would buy a custom made one. The dealer pulled out a book. He asked him about color and options. Jake picked the bests of everything. He decided on the convertible because he could see Hayley sitting beside him with her hair blowing in the wind.

When they were finished, the price of the car was $325,000.00. Jake took out his checkbook and paid half for the car and half on delivery. The dealer took the check and shook his hand. As soon as he was gone, the dealer called the bank. He thought Jake was lying to him and maybe the check would bounce, but his jaw dropped when he learned that the check was good.

Jake went home and ordered Chinese food from his favorite place. He thought about Hayley and decided he would speak with her the next day. Tonight he wanted to think about how much his life had changed and how much it would change.

He ate, watched television, then went to bed. His thoughts were on Haley and how much he loved her. Jake couldn't wait to marry her despite her screwed up family. They would have a good life together.

***

Matthew prepared everything for his sessions with Hayley. His older brother Lance had reminded him that Hayley would need to come to meetings to discuss family business. Matthew also talked to Lance about Mason and Daniela. Lance loved the idea of this match. He told Matthew to go see Mason. Mason was so busy with work, he hadn't had time to think about a woman. It was time that he did. Lance told Matthew that he would contact his son-in-law and daughter Lord and Lady Chadwell so they would have a discussion with their son.

***

Mason Chadwell stretched. The woman beside him, Kathy had been paddled and flogged. She had a butt plug up her ass and clamps on her pussy. Her hands and feet were tied and her mouth gagged.

Mason got out of bed and took a shower. He came out and smacked Kathy awake. She looked at him with dread. Mason smiled. He liked Kathy. He liked to hurt Kathy and she liked him to hurt her.

His hands were behind his back and Mason brought his right hand out. In his hand was a cane. Kathy's eyes grew wide and she groaned. "Before you leave, I need to leave my mark." Mason said in his slightly British accent and he began to cane her...

Mason whistled as he got to the restaurant he owned, which was in walking distance from his house on east 67th street. The restaurant was a New York hotspots. Celebrities such as Jay Z and Beyoncé, Justin and Jennifer, Ben and Jennifer came to eat there.

He was surprised this morning when he walked in. He had a phone call from his uncle Matthew. Matthew wanted to talk to him and would be arriving in New York on Friday. He wanted to make a reservation and bring his daughter Hayley and his son-in-law to be Jake along with his wife Helen to the restaurant for dinner. He also wanted to speak to Matthew about a proposition he had for him. Mason agreed to see him. His uncle was a very powerful man. This could only work in his favor.

***

Jake received a phone call from a man who was hired by Matthew to introduce Jake into his new lifestyle. Brian West was his name and he was told to take Jake shopping both in New York and later in London for suits. His measurements would be sent to Gieves & Hawkes in London and several samples of materials would be sent for him to order two suits. Later when he was in London, he could order more.

Brian met Jake at his office. He was a very handsome black man with an elegant British accent. They took a town car to Saks. For the next two hours Jake tried on more clothes than he ever thought possible.

In the end, he came out with four new suits, six pair of pants, ten shirts, new underclothes, pajamas, socks, ties, three pair of cufflinks, five new pair of shoes and two pair of boots. They were being delivered to his apartment.

Brian handed Jake a new centurion American Express card, the black one. Jake handed it to the cashier to pay for his twenty thousand dollars' worth of clothing.

Once they were in the car, Brian handed Jake a box that contained a pair of cufflinks with the family's crest of a phoenix rising out the ashes with hand and a rose. "This is only to be worn on family occasions, meeting the President or when meeting royalty." Brian informed him.

"I will keep you informed of all family events. There are a few that are mandatory but the rest will be your choice. Everyone in the family wants to meet you, so this year will be particularly busy. I know that you have a job and when you meet with the attorneys they will speak with you and offer options."

"Options?" Jake asked.

"Yes Sir. Do you want to keep working at the Bank? Do you want to start your own bank? Do you want to do something else? Your choices, Mr. Harrison are endless." Brian informed him.

Jake hadn't thought about this. "I need to think."

"I'm sure you do. The lawyers ask when you will be available."

Jake thought. "I can meet with them on Thursday after work."

"Good Sir." Brian said, "I will mostly communicate with you through email or text. Here is my card." Brian said passing Jake his card. "I am available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week except for Christmas, my birthday which is August 8th, New Year's day and my four weeks' vacation. My assistant, Catherine will be on call those days and you will have access to her. Here is her card." He handed Jake a second card.

Jake put the cards in his pocket to be put in his iPhone later.

"Who do you work for?" Jake asked.

"Until you are married I work for the family corporation. After your marriage, if you wish to continue then I will work for you. My salary will come from Mrs. Cassidy, but I will be your employee. Mrs. Cassidy will have her own person. A woman named Margaret Jones. I'm sure Miss Cassidy will give you the information, but if not I will email you. We coordinate your schedules." Brian said.

"Don't you mean Mrs. Harrison?" Jake said.

"I'm sorry, has no one told you. The Cassidy heir always keeps her name and you will become Mr. Cassidy after you're married. The family name goes to your children. I was told you knew." Brian said.

Jake thought and then remembered that was in the contract also. "Yes, I forgot. My head has been spinning."

Brian laughed, "I'm sure it has. I heard you ordered a Bentley convertible."

Jake looked surprised he hadn't told anyone about that. "Yes." He said cautiously.

"Lovely car. Mr. Matthew Cassidy has asked me to ask you if you want to keep that car as your personal car to drive and if you would like a chauffeur driven car to use to take you and Miss Cassidy around the city. He said that since you chose a Bentley would you like this car to be a Rolls Royce."

Jake took a deep breath, it was all so much. "The convertible is my personal car. Please ask Hayley if she wants to be driven by chauffeur everywhere. I'll leave that to her."

"Yes Sir. Would you like to have dinner and talk this evening?" Brian asked. "I can answer most questions you have or I can drop you at your apartment."

"Let's have dinner Brian and talk about what I'm expected to do. I could use a good stiff drink."

Brian chuckled, "I know just the place." He said and took out his phone. He made a reservation and they were on their way.

***

Daniela arrived to her new house. The house was just a short drive from campus. There were four bedrooms, two downstairs and two up. The attic had been turned into a small playroom. Daniela shivered as she thought of Matthew using her up here. More than anything, she wanted to be pregnant and give birth because then she was free of him.

All of her belongings were moved here. A very large amount of money had been put in her bank account with more after she gave birth. Matthew had given her a gold American Express card and told her to shop for anything she wanted or needed to make the house comfortable.

A fully loaded gray pearl Audi TT RS was in the driveway and her companion, an older woman named Millie handed her the keys. Millie would take care of all her needs and be with her through her confinement.

Daniela went for a drive. She went furniture shopping and purchased everything she needed for her house. When she returned with some of her purchases, Millie took the bags from her and put the things away. She had prepared dinner for Daniela. Daniela went to her bedroom and took out her cell phone she called her roommate. "Nancy, I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you."

"Yea, you could have warned me that four big guys were coming to take all your stuff. I thought you had dropped out." Nancy said.

"No I just moved off campus. I live in a house now." Daniela said to her.

"I'd love to see you." Nancy said.

"I'll see you on Wednesday in class and we'll talk." Daniela said.

"Are you all right?" Nancy asked.

Daniela smiled, Nancy worried about her, "Yes, I'm fine. I'm better than fine. Talk to you later." She hung up the phone.

When Daniela came downstairs, Millie had set the table. She had made a delicious lamb stew with white and wild rice and a crisp salad.

"I have been told that you are to eat healthy, but tonight we will celebrate with a coconut cake I made to welcome you into your new home." Millie said grinning.

Daniela laughed. She and Millie would get along fine.

***

Hayley had her own shopping trip with Margaret who advised her on what was needed for her home. Clothes shopping was something Hayley loved to do and she had a big wardrobe already so making her house comfortable for her and Jake was her priority. She liked Margaret's efficiency. Margaret was very organized, "Miss Cassidy as soon as Mr. Harrison moves in with you then we need to hire a full time housekeeper to come every day."

"I agree. I had a cleaning lady, but I think we need someone to clean and cook. I don't know how to cook. I've had servants most of my life. I can make eggs, Cook showed me but that's about it. I order in or eat out most days." Hayley said.

Margaret laughed, "No man wants to eat out every day." Taking out her phone Margaret wrote herself a note to interview housekeepers. "Are you going to stay with your current career?"

Hayley frowned, "For now, it's up to Jake to decide or I become pregnant." She blushed.

Margaret liked Hayley's blush. She was very pretty. Margaret felt her pussy get moist.

***

After dinner, which Jake found informative and fun, Brian dropped him off at his apartment. He went upstairs to find an email from Hayley.

"I heard you bought a convertible. I can't wait to be in the car with you. I miss you."

Hayley

Jake wrote back:

"I can't wait for you to suck my cock as I drive. I miss you too. See you on Friday."

Jake was tired it had been a long day, but he still had to put all the clothes away. He would wear his new suit tomorrow. He looked at the price tag, $3,900. He had never had a suit this expensive before, it felt like butter.

He called his sister Mary and they chatted for about an hour. He made a note to put money into her account, his parent's account and his brother's bank account. They would be surprised and he hoped happy. His parents were very simple people. They would wonder how he came into so much money. Jake knew he would spend most of his time telling them not to worry that there was plenty more.

Jake went to see the lawyer's on Thursday. They went over the terms of the contract that would begin to be enforced from now until the wedding and after.

They asked Jake what he wanted to do with his life. Jake thought about this for some time over the past few days. "I think I'd like to go back to school. Hayley wants to keep working. I want to spend time with her and going to school will allow me to keep busy yet spend time with her. I think I'll study law. I don't necessarily want to practice, but I want to understand the law."

Blake was surprised but pleased. Jake could come in very useful in the future if he did well in law school. "I'll quit my job after I apply to law school and get accepted. I don't think I'll have a problem."

"Where are you thinking of applying?" Blake asked.

"Either Fordham Law or Columbia Law." Jake stated.

Blake would make sure that Jake was accepted at both, then it would be his decision.

Jake asked and answered more questions. These questions were about his preferences. Did he want Hayley to kneel when he came home? Did he want her to suck his dick? How did he like to fuck her? Did he want her to wear a butt plug? The questions went on and on and Jake answered them to the best of his ability.

Jake was instructed that he could not tattoo or pierce any part of Hayley's body. He could however tattoo or brand Daniela, but no piercings.

Blake said that after they had gone through all the instructions, there would be a contract for the two of them to sign agreeing on what he could and could not do. If Jake did something that he was not allowed to do, he would be punished severely by Matthew. If Matthew were no longer alive or unable, he would be punished by a member of the family.

Jake understood. He didn't want to inflict permanent harm on Hayley or cause her to go to the hospital. He only wanted to discipline her. He was getting more comfortable in his new role.

Jake had dinner with his parents, his brother Nate and Mary. His mother made all his favorite foods; smothered pork chops, collard greens, black-eyed peas and rice with her delicious corn bread. As the surmised his parents were shocked by the million dollars he put in their account. "Son, we don't need all this money."

Jake took his mother's hand, "You've lived in apartments all your life, now it's time you bought something. Please buy a house, take a vacation, live a little."

Nate was another matter. His younger brother was graduating college and knew what he would do with the money Jake gave him. "I can afford to go to medical school. Thanks bro."

As for Mary, she just hugged Jake. "Thank you. Hayley seems different. She seems older, more mature. Those four days away seemed to really make a difference.

Jake thought, if only you knew how much of a difference.

Jake had given Mary three million dollars. He knew that she would do the right thing with the money.

***

Friday arrived, the private plane landed and Matthew and Helen got into the limousine and arrived at Hayley's apartment building in the early afternoon. Hayley had taken a half day from work and had arrived home about a half an hour before.

They rode up the private elevator and were greeted by their daughter.

Matthew and Helen kissed Hayley on the cheek. Matthew ran his hands down his daughter's back. "You look beautiful my dear. How are things going with Margaret?"

"Well. I like her. She coordinates with Brian, Jake's assistant. She's so organized."

They walked around the apartment and liked the way that Hayley had decorated it. It was tasteful, yet understated. The only room not decorated Hayley informed them was the room to be used as Jake's office. They got to the locked door, Matthew looked at Hayley. "You have the key?"

"Yes father." Hayley said biting her lip.

"We will open it when your Master gets here tonight." Matthew said and Hayley felt her knees buckle underneath her as she fainted.

"Hayley!" Helen screamed as she knelt down to her daughter. Matthew was a bit less worried. He looked at her wife, "You did the same thing when your mother told you about our punishment room."

"I did not." Helen complained and then she remembered and blushed.

Hayley opened her eyes, "Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry. I just got overwhelmed."

"The thought of Jake taking you in there really got your juices flowing." Matthew said as he helped his daughter sit up.

"I guess so." Hayley said. Her parents walked her into the living room and set her down on the sofa. Helen went to get Hayley a glass of water while Matthew stroked her hair.

"Dad, I'm fine." Hayley said as she took the water from her mother and drank it.

"I know. Jake has some effect on you doesn't he?" Matthew asked.

"Yes." Hayley answered blushing.

"You really love him." Said her father with wonder in his voice.

Hayley lowered her eyes, "Yes dad, very much."

Matthew felt pain in his heart. He was losing her.

Helen smiled...

12