The Family Ritual Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn pulled Hayley aside. "We would like to invite you and Jake to the White House for a tour and dinner. The President's wife Kate would like to meet you before the wedding. She knows that the two of you had met a long time ago but she'd like to get reacquainted before your wedding.

Hayley was ecstatic. "Just give us the date and we will be there."

"I will check the First Lady's schedule and let you know." Quinn hugged Hayley.

Jonah was speaking with Jake, "If you need anything, let me know. I heard you're thinking about studying law."

"I am and thanks." Jake said.

Jonah and Quinn hugged them and left.

***

Mary, Jake and Hayley sat down on the sofa. The house was a bit of a mess, but Marvina told them to leave it for the cleaning crew that would come in the morning. She would see them on January 2nd.

Mary yawned, "Goodnight guys, great party. I had a blast. See you in the morning, big brother." Mary kissed her brother's cheek and then went to the guest bedroom. Before she went to sleep, she called Stephen. "I had a great time. I'm looking forward to meeting your parents."

Stephen who was unbuttoning his shirt said, "I like Hayley and Jake and I'm glad for Daniela. She and Mason look good together. A little warning, my dad can be a bit much, don't let him intimidate you. My mom, Sally is kind of shy."

"I just want them to like me." Mary said.

"They will love you as I do." Stephen said. "Goodnight and have a nice day tomorrow with your brother and Hayley."

"Goodnight Stephen and Happy New Year." Mary said. Mary hung up her cell phone and got into bed. She was very happy and just wanted everything to go well with Stephen's parents.

Jake took Hayley into the bedroom. He took off her shoes as she sat on the settee in their bedroom. Jake massaged her feet. "You were wonderful tonight." He said as he reached under her gown and unhooked her hose.

"Thank you. I like having people over." Hayley said as she flexed her feet.

Jake kissed her goes and Hayley laughed. She lay back on the bed. "I'm so tired."

"Me too, tomorrow or should I say today since it's three in the morning, we are going to visit the folks. I told them we'd be there about five. I want to just relax and hang out with you and Mary." Jake said as he pulled her up to sitting and got on the bed to untie her dress.

Hayley stood up and Jake untied the corset. He kissed down her back as Hayley pulled it off. Jake unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor. He reached in front of her and held her breasts in his hands, feeling the nipples and pinching them gently. "I'm very tired, but I want to suck on your nipples. Get ready for bed." He said. Hayley walked out of his grasp and went into the bathroom.

She washed up and when she returned, Jake was undressed. She picked up their clothes, hung them up, and got into bed as Jake came out of the bathroom.

He turned off the lights and slid into bed next to her, "Happy New Year, my dear Hayley."

"Happy New Year my handsome Jake." Hayley said as he lay on her chest and sucked her nipples until they both fell asleep.

***

Mason and Daniela arrived at his house. Mason lifted her up and carried her through the house, "This is supposed to happen after we're married." Daniela said laughing.

"I wanted you in my arms the first time we returned back here as an engaged couple. Later I'd like to call your father. We'll see my parents tomorrow so we'll tell them then." Mason said as he took her into her bedroom. She stopped him at the door.

"Mason, can I sleep in your bedroom tonight?" She asked.

"I want to say yes, but I want you to sleep. I have to get up early, but I will lie with you here for a while until you fall asleep. I have one phone call I have to make and then I'm all yours. Would you like something to eat or drink?" Mason asked.

"Some water please and yes, I'm very tired." Daniela said and yawned.

"I want you to sleep late. You and the baby need rest. "He said as he deposited her on the bed. Mason went to get the water while Daniela got undressed and into bed.

When Mason returned her eyes were closing. He kissed her lips. "Goodnight my sweetheart. Sleep well." He said as he turned off the light and closed the door.

He went into his study and took out his cell phone. Mason phoned Blake, "its official. She chose me and I proposed. She accepted. I'm sure Hayley will call it in to Kenneth. My parents are arriving tomorrow. When and where will the ritual begin?"

Blake answered him," It will begin in February. I will let you know the date after the board meeting. It will be held at the Castle per your parent's request. Jake and Hayley will be invited. Frederick will not. You will be given the contract and the details when you arrive. Congratulations."

"Thank you and what about that other matter?" Mason asked concerned.

"Miss Margo will not bother you anymore after the third. I will take care of it." Blake said and then added, "By the way, Happy New Year." He said and hung up.

Mason breathed a sigh of relief and went to undress and join Daniela for a little while in bed.

***

Hayley got up early, she went into the kitchen to find the house completely put back together. The cleaning crew had come and gone. Hayley was still tired, but she needed to speak with Kenneth, then she could return to bed.

In her study with the door closed, she took out her cell phone and made the call. "Daniela has chosen Mason as we all expected. He proposed to her and I might add gave her a beautiful diamond ring. He's totally in love. So where will the ritual be held and who will be there?"

Kenneth answered, "I was expecting your call. Mason phoned Blake last night and told him. Two weddings in one year, that should make things interesting." Kenneth laughed.

"Hayley, the Ritual will be held at the Chadwell Castle. You and Jake are required to be there. Frederick will not be attending. Mason will be given the Ritual contract when he arrives at his parents' house, the same one as you have. You and Jake will participate since Daniela is still your slave until after the ritual. In addition, Lord and Lady Chadwell will be there, as will all of his siblings, Claudia Chadwell, Sylvia Chadwell, Carlton Chadwell and Braxton Chadwell. They have all been through the Ritual and have been ordered to attend. We will let you know at the Board Meeting the date."

"Thank you. Please don't make it Valentine's day." Hayley said, "I'd like to spend that day with Jake."

Kenneth laughed, "I promise it won't be Valentine's Day. If not for the Board meeting, it would be at the end of January, but I think it will probably be the end of February, so I don't think you have to worry."

"We are concerned about Daniela. She will be five months along. We want her safe." Hayley asked.

Kenneth answered, "Yes, her participation will be minimal. You and Jake will have the right to decide except for Lord and Lady Chadwell who will have use of Daniela, you can decide who else can be involved. We all want Daniela to be safe.

Daniela is going to ask your permission to move to New York. We will take care of transferring her belongings and her change of University. I believe that Columbia or NYU are her two choices. We will also transfer her file to Dr. Kennedy who delivered Anna Stones baby.

Mason has purchased a beautiful home in Connecticut for her. Matthew has offered to pay for the home, but Mason refused, however the money that Matthew would have paid for the house will be put in a trust for the baby.

After the ritual is over, you will take off the collar freeing Daniela and give her to Mason. She is no longer a slave, but Mason's fiancé and his submissive. She will be equal in the family to you. Hayley, you have the right to have another slave. I have three prospects for you and Jake. You will meet one of them in England. Her name is Roberta. I will send you her file. I think she would be perfect for you and Jake."

"I'll speak with Jake. Right now I don't know if he wants a slave, but I do." Hayley admitted.

"How is Marvina working out? Has she made you her cheese biscuits?" Kenneth asked.

Hayley laughed, "We love her. She's the best cook and yes she's made those damn biscuits. I probably gained five pounds from eating them. I'll ask her to send some for the Board Meeting along with her chicken stew."

"Thanks Hayley. Is there anything else you need? I'm sure you must be tired after your party last night." Kenneth said.

"No I'm fine and you could have come. I haven't seen your wife in a long time. You were invited." Hayley said.

"We had other arrangements going on, but thank you. Maybe next year at your parent's party, but we'll be at the wedding and I'll see you in a few weeks. Happy New Year Hayley." Kenneth said smiling.

"Happy New Year Kenneth and please give your wife our love." Hayley said and hung up.

When she returned to the bedroom, Jake was just stirring. "Did you make your phone call to share the news of Mason's engagement?"

Hayley getting under the covers said, "Yes. I am really happy for them. Get your passport dusted off because we are going to England for the Ritual."

Jake groaned. "More sex."

Hayley laughed, "And I'm sure you're going to enjoy all that English pussy. By the way, Kenneth has offered us a slave. She is English and he's sending over her file. Let's take a look."

Jake snuggled up to Hayley. "I could use a few more hours of sleep."

"So could I." Hayley admitted as she relaxed.

Jake started kissing her, all the while moving his hand down her body. "I thought we were going to sleep." Hayley said.

"We are, baby turn over to your side." Jake said and Hayley did. Jake held his cock and put it slowly into her pussy. He held on to her breast as he fucked inside her. "When Mary goes home, tonight I want to take you in the playroom."

"Yes Sir." Hayley said breathing heavily.

"I want to show you how this year is going to be." Jake said moving in and out.

"Yes Sir." Hayley said, "Ah, Jake that's so good."

"Cum when you're ready baby." He whispered in her ear as he continued pounding inside her.

"Sir, I'm ready." Hayley said.

"Then cum my sweet baby and Happy New Year." Jake said as he came inside her pussy and Hayley joined him.

***

Daniela woke up to see Mason staring at her. "Good afternoon. Brunch is ready. I'm sure you and the baby must be hungry."

Daniela blinked up at him. "What time is it?" She asked.

"It's two in the afternoon." He said and handed her a glass of water. Daniela sat up slowly and drank.

"I am hungry, what's for brunch?" Daniela asked.

"Get up, wash up and put on a robe. We have people here and I don't want them to see my bride-to-be in her lovely lingerie." Mason said as he kissed her forehead and left.

Daniela did as he asked then came out of her room and into the kitchen to see a chef and a very pretty young woman that Daniela recognized from the restaurant. She sat at the breakfast table with Mason as her brunch was served.

It suddenly hit her that she was an engaged woman. Daniela looked at her finger and saw the beautiful diamond ring that must have cost a fortune. Mason watched her. He took her hand, "Yes, we are engaged. Are you having second thoughts?" Mason asked.

"Are you kidding?" She saw his face, "yes, you are. I am very happy. I love you Mason."

"I love you too, now let's eat. We'll take a walk and enjoy the city."

***

Lady Catherine Chadwell and her husband, Lord Thomas Chadwell were delighted with the news. They were on their way to the airport to take the plane that would bring them to New York when Mason called them early in the morning.

Mason was excited and happy and Lady Catherine was as excited and happy for her son. "Tell me everything." She said and Mason did.

"My son," said his father, "We are delighted and can't wait to meet the young lady. This is a good day for our family. This will bind us closer to the Cassidy side of the family and with Matthew's child in her belly; this will make us very strong indeed."

Mason and his parents spoke for a while longer, then he hung up as they had arrived at the airport and were seated on the plane.

Lord Thomas held his wife's hand. He was a very handsome son and people often thought that he and Mason were brothers. Mason looked more like him than any of his other children who had their mother's strong features.

Women always flirted with him, but Lord Thomas truly only had eyes for his wife. He loved Catherine. He loved her strong side and only she knew how hard he came when she fucked his ass.

Lord Thomas kissed her hand. "Well done my dear. Our son will have a glorious life with his submissive. I've heard she's quite the looker and I'm looking forward to thrusting my cock into her pussy. I hear she's quite good with her mouth."

Lady Catherine smiled broadly, "I plan to make good use of that mouth as well during the ritual. I will have everything ready in February. Jake and Hayley will be there. I hear Jake's got a nine inch pecker and I want to try it out. I'm sure you'll like it my dear one." She said squeezing his dick in his pants.

"I'm glad your cock is in the cage. I plan to keep it in there at least for a little while, then I'll let the wee one out to play, if you behave yourself that is."

Thomas kissed his wife's cheek, "I will be good as gold so that I may get to taste your sweetness my love."

Catherine laughed and kissed her husband as the plane took off towards New York and their son's fiancé.

***

Kenneth was going over the final details for the Board Meeting. He received a phone call from Lance asking if Hayley had sent over her punishment for him. Kenneth had the unopened envelope in his possession. He would read it tomorrow. He informed Lance that he did and Lance would learn soon enough. For the first time since he had known him, Kenneth heard fear in Lance's voice.

12