The Family Ritual Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take him long before he said, "I agree to sign the contract."

From his desk drawer, Lord Thomas handed Mason the contract and a pen that was given to him by Queen Elizabeth II. Everyone walked out the office to leave Mason with the contract and his thoughts.

***

Mason signed. He signed after he exploded in rage and anger. He signed after he beat his father's desk. He signed after he felt as if he wanted to kill every member of his family and the Cassidy's. He signed after he knew that he had no choice. He signed because he understood it and he signed mostly because he knew that Daniela had been through it and he loved her more than his life. He knew that she would understand it and he loved her even more. Mason signed his name with a flourish. He signed out of love.

Jake came into the room, no one had to tell him to come. He came to see Mason because he knew how Mason must have been feeling. As he walked towards the study, Gerard handed him a decanter with scotch and two glasses filled with ice. Jake thanked him.

Jake didn't say a word, he poured scotch into the glasses and passed one to Mason. Mason took the glass. Jake sat down across from Mason and waited.

Tears stung Mason's eyes, "How in the hell did you do this?" He finally said, taking a swig of scotch.

"I thought I would throw up. I felt like I would die, but in the end it was my love for Hayley and that is what this is all about. This is how we are hooked and drawn into this den of iniquity because we love." Jake said as he drank his scotch.

"Damn Jake, all my sisters fucked by my father and my brothers fucked by him too. What the fuck?" Mason said running his hand through his hair. "And I get to fuck my mother."

"You'll want to. Once they give you the formula, you'll do it all and...Jake hesitated, "You'll enjoy it."

"Fuck!" Mason said standing up.

"I don't know how I managed it all, but I did. It's changed me. I'm not who I used to be. I'm stronger, I think better, I know my decisions make sense. It's remarkable and Hayley she's knows what I need and how I need it." Jake stood and patted Mason on the back. "You'll get through it, we all do."

***

Lord Thomas came in after Jake left. Jake gave Thomas thumbs up and Thomas breathed a sigh of relief. He went inside the room and his son was sitting with his head in his hands. Mason looked up at his father.

"I understand. I read it again and I'm as ready as I can be. I know that after dinner I am going to spend some time alone. Tomorrow we'll begin." Mason said his face resigned. "I don't know how you could do this, but I understand now. You did it because you love my mother."

"Yes, we all do it out of love. Come, let us have dinner and relax. Tomorrow will bring clarity." Thomas said as Mason stood and left with him to the dining room.

***

Mason was quiet all through dinner. Daniela sitting next to him squeezed his hand. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her palm. "I love you." He said.

She smiled, "I know and I love you too. I signed."

He hadn't realized that she had to sign the contract. Since she was a slave before and had gone through the ritual with Hayley. "You had to sign the contract?" He asked.

She looked at him through her lashes, "I'm free and I had to agree to all of this."

"Yes, how stupid of me not to realize that." He said, "I think I love you more now than before."

"I feel exactly the same way." Daniela said.

***

After dinner, Hayley came to Daniela, "Jake and I will be with you all the way over the next few days. We want you to know how happy we are for you."

"Mistress, I wouldn't be here without you and Jake. You've both been so good to me." Daniela said.

"From now on we are Hayley and Jake to you. We will be family. You are carrying my father's children." Hayley said hugging her.

***

Jake, Mason and Braxton went to play billiards. Mason told them he needed to unwind a little before he went to his room for some contemplation.

"Tomorrow should be very interesting, Jake," Braxton said hitting the ball with his cue, "Most of the Chadwell's are Doms."

"Really?" Jake said.

Mason frowned, "Yes we are a very strong bunch. I'll tell you the breakdown. My mother, Lady Catherine, Braxton and his wife are Doms. "

Braxton grinned broadly at the expression on Jake's face, "Makes for very interesting living."

Mason continued, "I'm sure you've guessed that Claudia is very much a Domme and a bitch, Carlton, and Adam. Our submissives are my father, Martin, Carmen and my lovely sister, Sylvia. Although Carmen I feel, is really a switch. When that Spanish blood starts running and she gets angry, she gives Carlton a run for his money."

Mason laughed and the other two men joined in.

***

Lady Catherine went to Claudia's room. Claudia was disciplining her husband Winston. He was naked over her knee with his hands on the floor and his legs straight out.

"Martin, please get up and get dressed. Join the men downstairs I need to speak to my daughter. I'm sure she will continue her spanking later." Catherine said as she swept into the room.

Martin immediately got up. Catherine gave him a glaring look, "I didn't tell you to move, dog."

"No you didn't, but I did." Lady Catherine said her voice harsh. Martin ran to the bathroom taking his clothes with him while Lady Catherine stared at her daughter. He left a few moments later.

Lady Catherine sighed, "You are to temper yourself my dear. This ritual is most important of all of them. You are to make it good for your brother and his fiancée or I will take you over my knee and it won't just be a spanking you'll get."

Claudia crossed her legs. She smiled, but the smile did not meet her eyes, "Mother, I will do what is necessary, but I don't understand why that pregnant bitch can't participate with all of us and why she's being treated so damn special."

"She's pregnant with twins and we don't want anything to happen to those babies. She's being treated special because she is marrying your brother and bringing our family connections more in line with what they should be. In addition, I love this girl. She's smart and sweet." Catherine said sitting down next to Claudia.

"But mother she's a slave." Claudia complained.

"Not anymore, she was a slave, now she's free, pregnant and in love with your brother." Catherine put her arm around Claudia, "Please behave or I promise you I will whip you and let Winston fuck your ass."

Lady Catherine kissed her daughter's forehead. "Try to make nice. I know it's not your nature, but this young woman is too important to our family."

Claudia rolled her eyes, "I'll try."

"Thank you and give Martin a break. He's going to have a very busy two days." Catherine said. "I don't know why he ever married you."

"He loves me and I love him, in my own way, "Claudia said smiling. "Besides, he really gets off when I spank him. It makes the sex so much sweeter when his ass is turned red."

Lady Catherine laughed and left the room. Lord Thomas was coming up the stairs and kissed his wife's lips. "Tomorrow should be very interesting indeed. Did you straighten our Claudia out?"

"I tried. She said she would try to behave, but that probably means that she won't whip Mason to death. I'm very glad that it will be Jake, Hayley, you and I with Daniela. Have you brought out the formulas for Mason and Daniela?"

"Yes, Blake sent me the liquid one instead of the injection. They will each be given a drink in the morning. We should begin around three. The effects should be in full bloom by them. I'm sure Mason will be uncontrollable." Thomas answered. "I'm glad Jake was here. I like that young man. I wonder what will happen if the babies are his?"

"Matthew will be in a fury, but for us it changes nothing. In fact it will make us stronger since Hayley is the heir. I'm sure Hayley might be upset, but she knows about it." Lady Catherine said as they walked into their bedroom.

"She shouldn't be quite upset, it's her youngest that's most important." Thomas said taking off his tie and hanging it in the closet.

"Yes, but remember how we were when Claudia was born. Your first born is still important, because you're not sure if you are going to have anymore." Lady Catherine said as Thomas unzipped her dress.

"We are so lucky, my dear, two grand babies and no waiting. I can't wait to hold them." Thomas said kissing the back of his wife's neck.

Catherine turned to him, "Have I told you lately that I'm glad that you are mine. I am so happy for our life."

"So am I. I love you more each day." Thomas said kissing her deeply.

They finished undressing and got into bed where Lady Catherine secured her husband's wrists to the bed posts and kissed him goodnight. "Tomorrow night you may be free. You'll be in a state after sucking your sons and getting your ass fucked. But I expect you to wake me with your mouth the next morning."

"Of course my dear good night." Lord Thomas said and Catherine turned off the light.

***

Mason finally called it a night. Daniela had already gone up to bed. She had spent some time with Hayley and Sylvia. She liked them both and was looking forward to the Ritual.

Mason stopped in her room and kissed her. "Tomorrow will be a very long day and night. I want you to try to get some rest. I'll see you in the morning. The maid will bring up our breakfast and from there it will begin."

"I love you Mason and don't worry. It will all be okay." Daniela said stroking his hand.

Mason pulled down the top of her nightgown. He sucked on her nipples, then pulled her top back up. Daniela moaned.

"This will soon be over and I can get back to fucking you the way I like to." Mason said.

"I am looking forward to that." She said and she pulled him down for a kiss.

***

Mason went back to his room. He got undressed and put on the black pajama pants that were laid out on the bed for him. He got into bed and lay awake thinking about the contract.

He picked up his phone and called Blake. Blake was surprised to hear from him. "Doesn't your ritual start tomorrow?"

"Yes, but I can't sleep. I was wondering why we do this." Mason asked.

"You've read the contract, you know why." Blake said.

"Is it worth it?" Mason asked.

"You have to tell me. Mason, you love Daniela. You want to protect her and her children. Stop worrying about it, just get through it and you will see as all those before you have seen that it makes sense. You can't have power without giving up something." Blake said.

"Jake said to me that we do it all for love." Mason said.

"Simply said, yes, the decision that each of you make is done for love of another person." Blake said, "Try to get some sleep. It will all make sense after tomorrow. I look forward to talking to you. One more thing, every one's experience is different and I look forward to hearing about yours."

"Thanks Blake, goodnight." Mason said. He took a deep, cleansing breath and closed his eyes; Mason fell into a deep sleep and dreamed of fucking his mother.

***

When Mason woke up, Gerard was just setting down his tray. His breakfast of sausage, eggs, black pudding, bacon and toasts was waiting for him as were a small glass of orange juice and a pot of coffee.

Lord Thomas came in and Gerard left. Mason's father handed him the orange juice. "Drink it all." He said and Mason coming over to the table took it from him and drained the glass.

In her room about the same time, Daniela was doing the same thing.

Day 1 of Mason and Daniela's Ritual had begun

12