The Family Ritual Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I have a present for you. It's on the bed." Valentina said lowering her eyes.

"Then I shall look at it before I change." He said kissing her. Blake went into the bedroom and saw the garment bag on the bed. Opening it he saw the beautiful cashmere coat. It felt like butter and was a black. Blake put it on and it fit perfectly. He went out to show Valentina and stopped. Lacy was wearing a short sheer pink and black baby doll pajama with a thin pair of panties underneath. Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked younger than her twenty-one years.

Valentina knew what Lacy was doing and pulled her sister beside her. Lacy sat on the couch, her legs crossed. "Coat looks good on you, Sir." She said and Valentina nodded.

Blake kissed his wife and looked at Lacy. "You may sit on the floor."

Lacy obeyed while Blake went back into the bedroom and took off the coat. He hung it in his closet and took a deep breath. The little vixen was really trying to tempt him into fucking her. She looked good enough to eat, but it would be her doing the eating this night.

Blake put on a pair of grey Ralph Lauren pajama pants and came into the room. He gave a nod to Valentina who took out the remote and pressed play.

The movie was about a young woman who works as a maid and learns to submit to his employer. What Lacy doesn't know is that this video made twenty years ago was a true story and the two people involved were real. Blake was given the video and had it cleaned up and put on DVD. He asked the permission of the employer to use it for instructional purposes and the owner agreed.

The scenes were hot and real. Blake was sitting on the sofa and pulled Valentina over to him. He reached down the front of her nightgown and played with her breasts as he watched Lacy.

Lacy watched the young woman's submission. She watched how the young woman's employer taught her. She watched how the girl fought him and then finally submitted to him and how he had taken the young woman's virginity. It all seemed so real and so decedent to Lacy.

Her pussy was wet as she watched the young girl get whipped and then learn how to suck her Master's cock. She felt the girl's pain as she was caned, and saw the girl shiver with anticipation as her Master felt between her legs and fucked her with his fingers.

Blake took out his cock and began stroking. As the young woman took her master's cock in her mouth and learned how to deep throat him, Blake saw Lacy lick her lips. He pulled Lacy's pigtail and she turned to look at him. He saw the hunger in her mouth and noticed her nipples were hard and jutting out.

Lacy went to suck his cock and he stopped her. "Beg Lacy. Beg to suck my cock. It is beautiful isn't it?"

Valentina watched her sister. Lacy was fighting with herself. She turned away. The young woman in the movie was sucking hard. She was staring straight into her Master's eyes. Lacy wanted to run away, she wanted to leave, but she also wanted to stay and suck that hard dick.

Blake waited. "If you take too long deciding, then your sister will get to suck my hard cock. Show me how you do it Lacy, you know you want to." Blake's voice was smooth.

Lacy turned back to him and got on her knees. "Sir, may I please suck your cock."

Blake bent forward and pulled on her nipples. "You have to do better than that."

"Pleessseeee Sir may I suck your cock?" She asked and blushed as she said it.

Valentina stroked her sister's hair and face. Lacy looked at her sister and said, "Please may I suck your husband's cock?"

Valentina nodded and Blake took her chin and brought Lacy to his dick. "Show me how you suck cock. This time I'll allow you to do it your way and the next time I'll show you how to really do it."

Blake turned to Valentina, "You may play with your pussy until I tell you to stop, but don't cum my dear, not yet."

Lacy put her hands around Blake's dick. It was so large and so fat that she had to use both her hands to stroke up and down. She put her mouth over the top and began sucking as she moved her hands up and down. Blake moaned, "Very nice." He said. He was tempted to move her head up and down, but he wanted her to do all the work. Lacy noticed that his taste was different and she realized that she was tasting her sister's pussy juice. She was going to pull away, but she knew if she did, Blake would probably shove his cock down her throat, so she continued to lick, the taste wasn't really all that unpleasant.

Lacy couldn't go but ¼ of the way down his cock, but she played with his balls as she licked. After a while, Blake pulled her off his dick. The movie was still going and he took the remote and turned it off. "Let Valentina show you how it's done. Watch her, but come here while I play with your tits."

Blake said and Valentina on the couch bent over and took her husband's cock in her mouth. Lacy watched mesmerized as Valentina worshiped Blake's dick. She licked it with love and tenderness. To Lacy's surprise Valentina moved her mouth down the length of Blake's dick.

Blake pulled down the top of Lacy's night gown and took her nipple in his mouth. Lacy sucked in her breath, "Ah, Sir, you are really good at that." She said as Blake sucked. She watched Valentina take all of Blake's meat down to his pubic hair and wondered how she could possibly do it.

Lacy was feeling very wet. She wanted Blake's cock back in her mouth. She wanted to finger her pussy. Lacy reached down, but Blake stopped her. "You don't get to touch yourself."

He pushed Valentina off his cock and took both their hands and led them to the bedroom. Valentina got on the bed and Blake turned off the lights except for one which illuminated Valentina like a spotlight on the bed.

He went behind Lacy and peeled the top off her body. He kissed her shoulder, "Look at your sister. She is mine. She belongs to me. I can do anything I want to her and she will enjoy it. I want you to see her, really see her." Blake said and fingered Lacy's nipples. He moved her closer to the bed and Valentina moved her gown out of the way. Blake stepped back a little and looked at the fading marks on Lacy. He vowed to cane her again soon.

"Play with your pussy my love." Blake said and Valentina opened her legs and began playing with her sex as Blake eased down Lacy's panties and began playing with her pussy.

Lacy groaned, "Sir, ah, please."

"Would you like me to lick your little pussy?" Blake said moving his finger in and out.

"Yesss Sir, please." Lacy moaned.

"Would you like to cum?" He said as he stroked her clit with his nail.

"Yess Sir, pleesse Sir" Lacy said her clit wanting nothing more than his mouth licking her.

"I want you to move closer and look at your sister's pussy. I want you to see how beautiful it is." Blake said moving Lacy closer. Lacy got on her knees on the bed and moved closer. She watched as Valentina stroked her pussy. She could see the cream which she believed rightly so was from Blake fucking Valentina earlier. Lacy's mouth salivated.

"If you want me to lick you, then you have to lick her. I came in that pussy tonight and I want you to lick it up. Taste your sister and let her know that you will be a good girl." Blake said, his voice dripping with lust.

Valentina stared at Lacy, "Please Lacy, please. I'm in such need."

Lacy looked at Valentina. She was confused, she was turned on and she was moving closer without realizing it.

Blake bent down behind Lacy and licked her asshole. Lacy groaned. "Lick her Lacy." Blake said.

Lacy had never done this and she hesitated. Blake slid a second finger into her pussy and twirled his thumb into her clit. He pushed her head forward and Lacy's tongue came out and she tasted her very first pussy.

Blake grinned and got down in front of Lacy, lifting her legs. He began eating her pussy with gusto as Lacy began eating her sister.

***

Lacy was the first to cum. Her legs shook, her nipples throbbed and she fell into her sister's pussy, munching on it and swallowing Blake's semen as fast as she could.

Blake was between her legs swallowing her juices. She was gushing. He knew that she was nowhere near submitting, but her body had betrayed her need. He would have to keep a watch on her, but she would submit to him and then to Derrick, that he was sure.

Blake continued to eat her as he heard Valentina yelling out her own orgasm, "Sir, I'm cummmminggg."

Blake took Lacy's clit in his mouth and sucked on it bringing her to another big orgasm. Lacy screamed, "God, you are so fucking good. I hate you for making me do this. Suck my pussy, please."

Blake laughed as he got out from under Lacy and moved her so that she was lying still near Valentina's pussy and could see what he was about to do next.

Blake got between his wife's thighs. "Lacy, put my cock at the entrance of your sister's pussy and watch." Blake said and Lacy knew it was an order.

She followed his order and watched as Blake sunk his massive prick into her sister. She watched the way Blake fucked her. She watched as Valentina wrapped her legs around Blake's back and begged him to fuck her harder. Finally, Lacy watched as Valentina came first and then Blake exploded inside his wife.

Blake held inside his wife and Lacy got up to move. "Don't go anywhere, you're not finished." Blake said as he moved out of Valentina.

Grabbing Lacy's head he pushed it into her sister's cunt. "From now on when I cum you will clean both of us. Start eating that pussy and get it all."

Lacy looked at Blake and back at the pussy she had been eating just a few moments ago. She began licking and Blake began spanking her ass. "This is for me. I know that you think you will get your way, but Lacy, you won't. Eat your sister's pussy and enjoy the taste." He said spanking her. Lacy wanted to scream, to yell, but the spanking was feeling good and the taste of his and Valentina's juices was starting to taste like ambrosia. She sucked hard and found that she wanted more and more of this tasty juice.

Blake pulled her off Valentina's snatch and brought her to his dick which was glistening with their juices. Lacy brought her eyes up to Blake's and asked, "May I lick your cock Sir?"

Blake took her face in his hand and said, "Lick from the top to the bottom. I want you to clean my cock." He said.

Lacy did as he asked. She wished he would fuck her mouth as he did Valentina. She wished that he would fuck her as he did Valentina, but that voice deep inside of her fought. Are you crazy? He wants to turn you into a mindless slave like her. Remember what we came here to do. Lacy listened to that voice as she licked.

Blake did not want to cum in her mouth, not yet. She had done enough tonight. He would cum in Valentina's mouth later. He pulled out when he thought Lacy had cleaned him enough.

"Go and take a shower and get in bed. Tomorrow you will follow the list and also have exercise classes with your sister." Blake said taking Valentina into his arms.

Lacy knew she had been dismissed and returned to her room. She showered and brushed her teeth, but not before she savored the taste of Blake and Valentina in her mouth. She was ashamed to admit how much she had enjoyed it.

In bed, Lacy replayed everything that happened. She used her fingers to bring herself to a swift orgasm before she fell into a very deep sleep.

***

Hayley and Jake spent the rest of their time together in Los Angeles after the party mostly alone. Samantha and Brandon left them to their own devices. The last night before going home, Samantha arranged for them to have the entire mansion alone. Hayley and Jake took a late night swim and found dinner prepared in the garden with candles lighting the way.

Jake was looking forward to going home. He was looking forward to beginning their married life and not having to worry about Matthew wanting to fuck his bride.

Hayley couldn't wait to get home to talk to Mary. She also wanted to see Jake's child and let Daniela know she had nothing to worry about from her. They were still friends.

During dinner to Hayley and Jake's surprise a spotlight came on. From the shadows, Lionel Richie stepped out and began to sing, Three Times A Lady as lights came on to reveal the band. Jake held out his hand to Hayley and they danced. Hayley had tears in her eyes as she danced with her husband.

At the end of the song, she and Jake clapped. Lionel then gave them a concert singing all his hits. At the end of the evening, they thanked him and the band.

Jake took Hayley up to bed. They were both tired from the day and spent their last night in Los Angeles in each other's arms as they fell asleep.

In the morning, Samantha and Brandon drove them to the airport. They surprised them by getting on the plane and riding to New York. They would spend two days in the city then fly to Washington to visit with Quinn and Jonah.

At the airport they kissed Samantha and Brandon goodbye and thanked them for a wonderful end to their honeymoon. It felt good to be back home. Jake picked Hayley up in the elevator and carried her across the threshold where Marvina was there to welcome them home with a late night snack and some of her peach cobbler.

They had been gone two weeks and were very happy to be home and sleep in their own bed. After wishing Marvina a good night Jake and Hayley were finally alone. "This is one time I wish we had that butler to unpack." Jake said as he tossed his clothes into the hamper.

"We can get one anytime you wish." Hayley said as she took her clothes out of the suitcase. "I am so tired, but I'm glad we spent the week with Sam and Brandon. I don't spend enough time getting to know my siblings since I moved to New York."

Hayley put her arms around Jake, "In a few weeks can we go and see Quinn?"

Jake turned around, "Sure. I think we should, but I think that tomorrow we should see Daniela and Mason and the babies."

Hayley bit her lip and Jake kissed her softly. "You really should see your son, but do you want me there?"

"Of course, you're my wife. I will call Daniela in the morning and see what time is good for her." Jake said. "Now, dear wife, I'd like to strip you and take you to bed."

"Please Sir, can we go to sleep? I'm exhausted." Hayley asked.

Jake laughed, "I said to bed and I meant to sleep."

"Thank you Sir and..." She kissed his cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." Jake said, then kissed her passionately, "Welcome home."

Hayley laughed.

***

The next day Jake phoned Daniela. They were in Greenwich and Daniela told Jake he could come to Connecticut the next day. She told him about Mason's accident and that Mason was all right, but would stay home for a few days.

Hayley and Jake spent the day running errands and getting back in touch with everyone. Hayley was surprised to learn that her father was still in New York and wanted to see Jake before he went back to Denver.

Hayley asked Jake if her parents could come over for dinner. "Yes, let's get this over with." Jake said.

"Get what over with?" Hayley asked.

"Your father wants to talk to me about Daniela." Jake said. "I think that Marvina should leave early and we should just order out."

"All right" Hayley said, "I'm glad my mother will be here to referee" Hayley added half-jokingly.

***

Helen and Matthew arrived at seven. Matthew was in a surly mood. Helen had warned him, but he wasn't listening. "I've done everything you've asked. I just want to know why he did this to me."

"You're behaving like a two year old. You know why he did what he did so behave and welcome the children home." Helen said.

They brought a good bottle of wine for the Spanish food Jake had ordered from Flora de Mayo. Jake took Matthew into his study along with the wine bottle. "Okay let's get this over with; I fucked Daniela without a condom to protect her from you." Jake said taking a sip of his wine, "And also because I was pissed at you for taking Hayley's virginity."

Matthew looked at Jake and...burst out laughing, "You are a valuable member of this family and you were right. I would have made Daniela's life hell. Here's to you Jake and welcome to our family." Matthew said as he clinked glasses with Jake and drank.

"Let's stay here for a few more minutes so the ladies can think we had a knock down drag out fight." Matthew said.

Jake laughed, "I want to thank you for taking care of everything with the twins and also for the money, but it wasn't necessary."

"Yes Jake it was. I've been very jealous of you marrying my daughter. Hayley has been special to me since the day she was born. I had a hard time letting her go. When you have children, I'm sure you will understand." Matthew said running his hand through his hair and taking another sip of wine.

Jake grinned, "I understand all ready. The thought of taking my sister's virginity is making me ill. She is very special to me and I know that she loves Stephen. I don't know what to do." Jake said quietly.

Matthew nodded. "When I first read the contract, I wanted to die. I watched as my father took Helen. I cried. I understand. I'm glad this part is over and I can put Hayley in the proper place in my heart. You know why we do this and what is at stake if we don't."

Jake pursed his lips, "Yep I do and that is why I did it. I love Hayley and will always take care of her."

"Jake, I gave you the money because I want you to feel like a man. You have chosen to return to school and to become a lawyer. If you need anything ask me and I will do my best to accommodate you. You are my son and I'm very happy that Hayley has you."

"Thank you Matthew that means a great deal to me. Tomorrow we are driving to Greenwich to see the twins." Jake said.

"Wait to you see them. They are so beautiful, both of them." Matthew said taking another sip.

Jake drained his wine glass and poured another for himself and Matthew, "Oh, congratulations on Quinn and Jonah."

"I'm thrilled and Helen is also very happy. Let's make a toast." Mathew said and they both raised their glasses, "To Quinn and Jonah."

Helen and Hayley heard them and they chuckled, "It seems as if they have kissed and made up" Said Helen as she hugged Hayley.

"How is married life treating you?" Her mother asked.

"Wonderful. We had a great time in Italy and then again with Samantha and Brandon who are here in New York." Hayley said.

"Yes, I know. They are going to see the twins the day after tomorrow then going to D.C. to see Quinn and Jonah." Helen said.

"And it begins again in another twenty or so years." Hayley said a bit sadly.

"Don't think of it. Just enjoy your time." Helen said and kissed her daughter's cheek. I'm glad you both found each other." Helen said.

Hayley smiled, "I love him."

"I know" said Helen, "And he loves you too very much.

Jake and Matthew came out of the study, both drunk. Helen and Hayley laughed, they both knew that everything would be just fine.

***

Ellen knew that Brandon was in town. She knew he was going to Washington to see his sister and brother-in-law. She would find a way to see him. She would let him know that he was going to be a father.

12