The Family Ritual Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only had eyes for you as usual. My cousin Derrick, who I hadn't met until tonight seems to have his eyes on her." Stephen said as he kissed Mary's forehead.

"He also had eyes on Rose, so I wonder who he'll be with."

Stephen yawned and pulled Mary closer, 'I really don't care, but maybe we can invite Lacy to hang out some time. It must be hard being new in New York."

Mary also yawned, "Yep, let's invite her to hang out and for now, let's go to sleep."

"I agree." Said Stephen and closed his eyes.

***

Derrick phoned Blake, "I want to take Lacy out tonight. Her friends are visiting their relatives, so I thought it would be a good time. "

"Have her home by midnight." Blake told him "Or I will take you into the Danger Zone."

"It's Sunday, she'll be home on time" Derrick snapped and hung up.

Blake laughed, "I think at some point I'm going to have to teach that boy some manners."

***

Mason and Daniela invited Jake and Hayley to brunch. They had brunch at the local diner near Mason's house. Daniela looked very pretty in a light blue flared cap sleeve dress. It was a holiday weekend and the end of summer, so Daniela wanted to wear this one last time.

"The babies are coming with their nanny in a few minutes, but we wanted to speak to you." Mason said sitting down.

Daniela was smiling at Hayley. They ordered their brunch and then Daniela said, "Mason and I would like you and Jake to be god-parents to the twins."

Hayley and Jake both looked shocked. "It's the perfect solution. If Camilla and Carlos are your god-children then there would be no reason why you shouldn't spend time with them." Daniela said.

Mason continued, "I ran this over with my mother and she agreed this would be the best way.

Jake looked at Hayley who nodded, "We'd be honored. I don't know how Matthew is going to feel about this." Jake said, running a hand through his hair.

Hayley told them, "Don't worry about my father, he'll deal with it."

Everyone laughed. The nanny came by with the babies in their stroller. Hayley picked up Carlos and gave him his bottle while Mason fed Camilla. After brunch, Hayley and Mason walked with the nanny and the carriage and talked while Jake and Daniela walked ahead talking, "I think this will solve one problem and after Mary and Stephen's ritual, it should solve the rest." Jake said.

"What about your parents?" Daniela asked.

"They may see the twins on family occasion, but they don't need to know the truth ever." Jake said.

"But Carlos is their first grandchild." Daniela said.

Jake took her hand, "Hayley's child will be their first grandchild."

Daniela nodded, "I understand, has it been hard for her?"

"A little, but Quinn and Jonah are pregnant and after a period of time we will get there." Jake said and Daniela sighed, "We really got ourselves into something didn't we?"

"Yes, but we'll manage." Jake said.

"I think we will." Daniela agreed, "I've never been so happy in my life Jake. Mason is wonderful and I can't wait to marry him."

"I'm happy for you and I'm looking forward to your wedding." Jake said and he kissed her cheek, "All the best to both of you."

Mason and Daniela said good-bye to Jake and Hayley. It was early afternoon and Jake and Hayley spent the remainder of the day doing some shopping and just enjoying their time together.

***

Lacy came downstairs to find Blake and Valentina having tea together. The chef had arranged breakfast for her and Lacy was surprised.

"From now on Chef will prepare breakfast on the weekends for you, during the week you still have your chores and you are to prepare your breakfast." Blake said as he opened the newspaper, "By the way, Derrick phoned me this morning, he's coming to pick you up at seven for dinner."

Lacy grinned. Blake looked serious, "You are to be back here by midnight with your chastity intact, I will check. Now, I have some affairs to take care of and I'm sure you and your sister will want to work on choosing an outfit for your date." Blake said and started to read the newspaper.

After her breakfast, Lacy went upstairs with Valentina. They settled on a Kate Spade, black and white dress with yellow piping and yellow heels.

Valentina got Lacy to leave her hair out and she curled it at the end. At seven on the dot, Derrick arrived looking slightly nervous. Blake chuckled as he let him in.

He took Derrick into the living room and they sat down. "Drink?" Blake asked.

"No, we have dinner reservations at seven forty-five. Is she ready?" Derrick said tapping his foot.

At that moment, Lacy and Valentina entered the room and Blake and Derrick stood up. Derrick could feel his dick jump as he gazed at Lacy. She took his breath away. Lacy smiled shyly at him and Derrick walked towards her, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes" She said smiling up at him.

Valentina kissed Lacy's cheek, "Have fun."

"And be home by midnight." Blake added. Derrick turned around and gave him a look.

The town car was outside and the driver opened the door. Derrick had decided not to drive so he could concentrate on Lacy. He had chosen the romantic Austrian restaurant called Wallsé on Eleventh Street. He wanted to see how open Lacy was to trying new things.

"You look lovely." Derrick said.

"Thank you" Lacy answered lowering her lashes. Derrick's dick did a jump.

"Are you feeling rested after last night?" He said.

"Very much, I slept very late. Did you have fun last night?" Lacy asked making small talk.

"I had a good time; your friend Rose is quite funny." Derrick answered.

They continued talking about the party until they arrived at the restaurant. Derrick took her inside and Lacy was enthralled with the ambiance at the place.

They were immediately shown to their table. Over a dinner of

Hudson Valley Foie Gras Terrine with Cherry Chutney and Scallop with Mixed Melons and Watermelon Vinaigrette to start, Derrick and Lacy both relaxed and began to really talk about themselves. Derrick ordered a bottle of Cristal – Louis Roederer 04.

Derrick showed Lacy photos of his house and his dogs in Los Angeles. He made her laugh with tales of some actors he had met and the crazy things they asked for. Over their main meal of Butter Poached Lobster, Apricots, Fennel and Saffron for Lacy and Glazed Duck, Wild Rice, Cipollini Onions and Cherries for Derrick, Lacy told him about her parents, how her father died and life with her supermodel sister.

By the time dinner and dessert of Black Forest Tart with Cherries and Salzburger Nockerl with Huckleberries which they shared they were both on their way to starting their relationship.

Derrick was impressed with her style and grace. She needed just a little bit of polish to make her prefect for him, but all in all he had to grudgingly thank Blake. He would call his father tomorrow and tell him that he had found his bride.

As for Lacy, she found Derrick, charming, witty and handsome as hell. She wondered what he looked like under those clothes. Derrick already knew what she looked like and he wanted this beginning courtship to be over so he could strip her. After dinner they went to the park and listened to classical music. Derrick asked her for a second date. "I've got a very busy week, so how about we spend next Saturday together and I'll take you some place very special."

"I'd like that" Lacy said and Derrick took her hand. They walked hand in hand back to the car and were driven back to Blake's house.

At the door Lacy held her face up for a kiss, Derrick kissed her cheek and waited as Henry opened the door and let her in. It was 11:30.

***

Derrick was in a frenzy as he was driven home. He wanted nothing more than to fuck Lacy. As he went through the door of his house he felt a need to call a few old girlfriends, then he remembered that Blake had called Madame and he phoned her. She told him to come right over.

Derrick took a cab and arrived at Madame's door in ten minutes. She gave him two of her best girls and Derrick spent the next three hours using the girls. He flogged, whipped, and face-fucked the girls. He didn't put his dick anywhere near their pussies. Derrick wanted to wait to take her virginity and take it hard. He thought about slamming his cock inside her and watching the pain turn to pleasure on her face.

He went to bed not completely satisfied but able to calm down and sleep thinking of Lacy.

***

Lacy thought about Derrick. She imagined him between her legs sucking her pussy. She thought about pulling his blond hair and wrapping her legs around his head.

Reaching down between her legs Lacy began masturbating. Blake and Valentina came into her room. Valentina got into bed with her and Lacy latched onto her sister's tit and began licking her nipple as Blake went between Lacy's legs and sucked her clit bringing her to a raging orgasm.

After, Valentina kissed Lacy and left her with Blake. Blake held his cock and Lacy opened her mouth. He fucked her mouth hard as Lacy twirled and licked. Blake came and Lacy swallowed him down. When he had finished and as she was falling asleep, Lacy said, "Thank you Sir."

***

Blake went back into his bedroom to find his wife waiting for him. He opened her legs and began eating her pussy. Valentina was brought to three orgasms before Blake was finished.

Blake held his wife as she drifted off his hand on her belly and hoped that Lacy would be just as happy as he was now.

***

Ellen waited for three days at her hotel for Brandon to call her. She learned that he had returned to New York and she blamed Samantha. "I bet he told that bitch. I bet she's so jealous. I'm carrying his first born and she can't stand it. Just wait until I have this baby and he'll leave her. For now, I'll just work and make a home for my beautiful child."

Ellen came back to New York the next day and began making plans to leave.

***

After the holiday, Blake did some investigation on Ellen and found nothing out of the ordinary. He asked Valentina about Ellen. "She's a really nice girl. She had a crush on Brandon, but I think she's harmless."

"Call her and invite her to lunch." Blake told his wife. Valentina called Ellen and asked her to have lunch at their home.

"Sorry Val, I've just left for Spain. I have a three month shoot, then I have another shoot in France. I won't be returning to New York for quite a while. We'll catch up when I get back." Ellen said.

Blake decided that Brandon must have been mistaken, but he would send some men to watch Ellen in Spain just to make sure.

Blake informed Brandon that Ellen would be gone for a few months and he shouldn't worry.

Brandon had settled into his apartment in New York and would start filming shortly so he was glad that Ellen wasn't going to be around. Maybe he had heard wrong. He dismissed Ellen from his mind and concentrated on learning his script and spending his free time with Samantha.

***

Derrick and Lacy started dating. Derrick was the perfect gentlemen, but each night after he left Lacy he went to Madams and took his frustrations out on two of the girls and occasionally one of the men. He asked Madam to whip him one night because he was out of control and didn't want to hurt anyone. Lacy was driving him crazy.

***

Lacy was upset. Derrick wouldn't even kiss her on the lips. He always kissed her forehead or her cheek. Blake had stopped coming into her room in the mornings and she was losing her mind.

After her last date with Derrick, Lacy got on her knees in front of Blake and her sister, "Please take me to the Danger Zone. I need something, anything. I'm so frustrated."

Blake knew that Lacy was feeling the effects of denial. Blake obliged her and took her into the playroom where she sucked Valentina to orgasm as Blake flogged her and then licked her pussy.

Lacy learned there was a second key to Blake's study. Henry had it and Lacy decided that she would get it and find out what secrets Blake was keeping and use them to get Derrick.

***

Hayley and Jake went to Washington to visit Quinn and Jonah. They spent the weekend celebrating along with Matthew and Helen who arrived in D.C. on Saturday morning.

"Daniela phoned me to say that you and Jake will be god-parents to their children. How do you feel about that?" Matthew asked his daughter.

"It's all so crazy, but I think it's for the best. Daddy, Jake was protecting Daniela from you. Again you deprived me of something. You deprived me of carrying my husband's first born." Hayley said angrily.

Matthew was taken aback, "I'm so sorry Hayley. I could say that it had to do with the formula and maybe a part of it did, but it was also my own ego. I'm very sorry I hurt you." Matthew said and gathered Hayley into his arms. Hayley cried for a few moments then pushed away from her father.

"I forgive you and we've worked it out." Hayley said. Jake who had been talking to Jonah came up to his wife. He saw her tears and looked at Matthew.

"What are you doing with my wife?" Jake said looking as if he were going to hit Matthew.

"I was just telling her that I was very happy that you would be the twin's godparents." Matthew said.

Jake looked skeptically at Hayley who agreed to what Matthew was saying.

Matthew took everyone out to dinner. The women all gushed about Quinn's pregnancy while Matthew spoke to Jonah about what to expect as a father.

Later that evening, Hayley and Jake who were staying in a hotel talked about the next twenty years of Quinn and Jonah's life until the Ritual. "As a child my parents told me that I couldn't get married until I completed the Ritual and as a girl had to remain a virgin. When I asked them what the Ritual was, they told me I wouldn't know until someone proposed to me. Until then my childhood I believe was normal."

Jake nodded, "Is that what we will tell our children."

"I suppose so. We are not allowed to share any details of the Ritual, you know that. They have to agree to sign the contract without reading it but I will ask both my sons and my daughters to remain chaste." Hayley said.

Blake rolled his eyes, "I don't know if that will fly with our sons especially if they have my blood...Enough talk of the ritual or contracts, come here." Jake said to her and Hayley sat with him on the couch. Jake began kissing her and lips, her neck.

He put her over his lap and pushed up her nightgown. "This is for my pleasure." He said as he felt her buttocks. Jake began to lightly spank Hayley. He eased his finger in her pussy and began moving it in and out.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Hayley moaned, "Yesss" Jake laughed as he felt her getting wetter.

"Ass or pussy?" He asked.

Hayley grinned, he was giving her a choice. Her pussy screamed pussy, but Hayley wanted Jake to take her ass.

"Ass Sir, please." Hayley got off his lap and over to the bed on her knees. Jake got behind her and eased his cock into her pussy. He fucked her slowly.

"Hm, I love that pussy baby." He slapped her once hard on her buttocks and Hayley moaned moving back on his cock. Jake kept fucking her. Hayley was nearly ready to cum when Jake slid out and positioned his dick at her ass. Grabbing her hips he slammed all the way in her butt causing Hayley to grit her teeth, "Oh, Sir oh,"

"Yes Hayley, tell me." He said as he pulled out, then slammed back in.

"Sir, please." She begged.

"Please what Hayley, my little slut." Jake said and pulled nearly all the way out and held.

"Harder" Hayley moaned and Jake slammed back in. He moved in and out of her tight ass. Reaching forward he felt her large breasts and played with the nipples.

"Sir, please I'm close." Hayley begged.

"You want your relief don't you baby." Jake said teasingly as he pinched her nipple.

Hayley groaned and moved her ass back on Jake's cock. "Yes Sir, I want to cum, please." She begged again.

Jake just laughed and started fucking her with short strokes moving faster. "Not yet baby." He said and she groaned.

Jake could feel his own orgasm about to erupt so he took his finger and reaching under Hayley began to play with her clit. Hayley moaned again. "Sir, pleeese, I'm begging you."

Jake moved his finger to her pussy and thrust two fingers inside Hayley. Hayley let out a cry. Jake said, "Cum then" as he fucked deep inside her and exploded.

Hayley found her release and came all over Jake's fingers. Jake pulled slowly out and went to wash as Hayley collapsed onto the bed.

When Jake returned, Hayley went into the bathroom. When she returned Jake had fallen fast asleep. Hayley kissed him and snuggled up next to him and soon she too was fast asleep.

***

Lady Catherine was very happy. The entire Chadwell family was happy with the way things had turned out for Daniela and Mason. They would be leaving for New York for the christening. Lady Catherine was delighted that Jake and Hayley had agreed to stand up as god-parents. She thought that Daniela and Mason had made a fine choice.

She had done all the preparations for the wedding. Daniela would make a very beautiful bride. The King and Queen were coming and Lady Catherine had everything planned down to the letter. This wedding would be her triumph.

The only fly in the ointment was that her father would be attending. She hated Lance and couldn't wait for his death. She had been praying for it even before the ritual. She had cried and fought when she learned that he would fuck her. As a father Lance had treated Catherine as if they were in a contest. He loved his other children with a passion, but with Catherine he was indifferent or ignored her completely.

Her mother had been wonderful and gave her more attention, but she always felt lacking until she met her husband. Lord Thomas Chadwell was attentive and loving. When they had children he treated them all the same. It was she that made Mason her very special son. She loved him fiercely and she was proud that he had chosen Daniela. She would do whatever possible to ensure that Daniela, Mason and their children had everything that life had to offer and she would not let anyone interfere, not even Matthew who she noticed with glee, was losing his power to his daughter, Hayley.

They would be returning to England after the christening with Daniela. Mason would be staying in New York with the babies and the Nanny while Daniela came for a few days for the fitting for her wedding gown.

Vivienne DuMonde was designing the dress and it would incorporate some material Lady Catherine's own dress as well as a surprise piece from Daniela's mother's wedding dress. Daniela had approved of the sketch and basic measurements had been taken. Lady Catherine had also arranged to bring Daniela for afternoon tea with Queen Athena.

Daniela was more like her daughter than her actual daughters and she loved her fiercely and would protect her always.

***

Lacy found her opportunity to get the key to Blake's office one afternoon. Henry had his day off and had left the keys in his room. Lacy searched while everyone was out of the house and she found a set of keys. She tried the keys until she found the one that fit. She took the key to the locksmith and had a key made. When the opportunity presented itself she would use it.

Her relationship with Derrick was going full swing and she knew for sure that this was not the man Blake had chosen for her; that man still remained a mystery to her and she was determined to be with Derrick.

***

The photographer, Howard flew to Costa Blanca in Spain to take photos of Ellen. So far it looked like she was just doing a routine modeling assignment with models in bikinis. He liked this assignment and spent most nights masturbating to the photos.

Howard sent each day's photos to Blake. He would do whatever Blake wanted for as long as Blake needed him to because Blake Black scared the hell out of him.