The Family Ritual Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake took a shower, shaved and ate a very good lunch. He checked his messages and made some phone calls, then he was back at the hospital where Valentina was nursing their baby. Blake told her she could nurse for two months and that was it and she had to share her breast milk with him. She laughed and agreed.

The next afternoon Valentina came home to a house full of presents and a room full with balloons and flowers. Adelaide was undressed and placed in her oval bassinette. The nanny, an older woman named Cecile who worked for the royal family was in attendance and helped Gertie and Valentina with the baby. Valentina really didn't want a nanny, but Blake wanted her to have some help. He also had plans for Gertie and didn't want her to spend all her time taking care of Valentina and the baby.

Derrick spoke with Blake again about Lacy's punishment and Blake agreed that he should wait at least for the next few weeks and then surprise Lacy. Lacy was oblivious and spent her days at school and then at Valentina's house before going home to Derrick.

Derrick took Lacy on a movie shoot and she got a one day job as an extra. Between them everything was normal and Lacy was starting to think about her wedding.

Derrick made plans with Lexington and Sydney to meet at Lexington's cabin in upstate New York.

***

Two weeks later in the outskirts of Paris, Ellen went into labor. Gary called the doctor who arrived swiftly and after ten hours of labor, Ellen gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby boy. The doctor as he had been instructed to do took the baby's blood and gave it to one of Blake's men. Howard, the photographer came with the doctor supposedly as an assistant. He had a hidden camera and took a few photos of Ellen and the baby.

Ellen held her infant son in her arms. She named him Brandon Gary McGraw. She left the name of the father blank on the birth certificate because Ellen didn't want to embarrass Brandon until he got divorced or widowed from Samantha. She was hoping they would get divorced before she would have to kill Samantha but Ellen was prepared either way.

After the doctor left and she held her baby in her arms. She kissed his nose and said to the sleeping infant, "Your daddy is a great man, a handsome man, a famous man who will love us and take care of us. You and I will have a wonderful life."

Blake received the vial with the baby's blood the next day. He already had a sample of Brandon's blood. It took two days for the results to come in. The baby was Brandon's.

Blake went to see Kenneth. "It's impossible for Brandon to cheat on Samantha. The formula would take care of that. How did this happen?" Kenneth said fuming.

"I'll get to the bottom of it. Right now I'm going to tell Brandon and see what he wants to do. He has to tell Samantha and I know he's going to be upset. I will be there to keep Samantha from killing him." Blake said slightly serious.

"I have a feeling that Ellen drugged him and if that is the case, then we need to talk to the scientist about possibly working on something to add to the formula which would counteract something like this in the future." Kenneth said.

"I don't think that's necessary. Right now we need to just ensure that Ellen doesn't get away with this and find out what Samantha and Brandon want to do about the baby." Blake said.

Blake went home that night and spoke with Valentina. He told her what happened with Ellen and Valentina was appalled. "Sir, I had no idea how obsessive Ellen was about Brandon. The other models and I used to tease her and call her Mrs. Mitchell, but I had no idea that she would do anything like this.

Valentina looked at her husband and saw the seriousness in his eyes. She was nursing the baby and put her arm on Blake's arm. "Sir, please don't hurt Ellen. She's a little delusional, but she's not dangerous. I know that what she did was wrong and she needs some help, but please Sir, Ellen is my friend."

Blake sighed, "I can't promise you anything. It's up to Ellen, but I have to get to the bottom of this for Brandon and Samantha. This is a huge betrayal and shouldn't have happened."

***

Blake met with Samantha and Brandon at the house they were renting in New York. Samantha was in her first trimester and was very happy. Blake sat down facing them.

"Samantha, I've asked Brandon to keep a secret from you until I was sure." Blake stood.

"Ellen McGraw the model was pregnant. She had a baby, a boy and..." Blake hesitated staring into Samantha's face, "The baby is Brandon's.

"What?" said Samantha thinking she had not heard correctly.

Samantha turned to Brandon who said, "How could this happen?"

Samantha grabbed her husband's arm, "What do you mean? Don't you remember who you fucked, you shit! Has it been that many?"

Brandon saw the look on Samantha's face, "Honey, I didn't cheat on you. I don't know how this happened. I don't know when it happened, but she drugged me or something. Really, I would never cheat..."

He didn't get to finish the sentence because Samantha slapped his face and very uncharacteristically burst into tears.

Blake stopped her from inflicting more harm on Brandon, "Think about it Samantha, Brandon can't cheat on you. He's had the formula. Brandon I need you to think about anything strange that happened nine months ago. If you can't remember then Gwen may be of help."

"How can she help?" Samantha asked wiping her eyes.

"Gwyn is a certified hypnotherapist. I suggest we meet with her and see if she can help you remember." Blake said watching Samantha.

Brandon sighed, "Anything"

He gazed into his wife's eyes, "I swear to you on the head of our unborn child, I did not have sex with Ellen willingly."

Samantha with tears still pricking her eyes took his hand, "I know because you know that if you did, I would fucking kill you!"

Blake laughed and so did Brandon...nervously.

***

After Blake left and Samantha and Brandon were in bed, Brandon held her. "I know you didn't sleep with Ellen." Samantha said and looked at her husband, "But I always had a feeling that something like this would happen."

Brandon held her in his arms and kissed her forehead, "We will get through this."

"That crazy bitch took away what was mine; your first born." Samantha said angrily.

Brandon whispered in her ear, "No she didn't. This child is mine yes, but you are carrying our first born and that's what's important. Blake will help sort it all out and you and I will deal with Ellen."

Brandon turned off the lights, but as Samantha was falling asleep, she couldn't help thinking that if Ellen was capable of drugging Brandon then Ellen would do whatever she could to get Brandon and Samantha shivered.

***

Mary and Stephen were spending a great deal of time with Hayley and Jake. Jake really liked Stephen and saw how much Stephen cared for Mary. It wasn't a surprise when Stephen took Jake aside and said to him, "I am planning after school ends to go to your father and ask for Mary's hand. Do you think he'll give us his blessing?"

Jake smiled, "Of course they will and I know you haven't asked, but you have mine as well."

"I am worried about the ritual." Stephen said running his hand through his hair.

"Don't worry, you'll get through it. I did." Jake said and his thoughts went to Dent.

"Can you tell me anything?" Stephen asked anxiously.

"Just know that there is a reason for it. You and my sister will get through it and come out stronger in the end." Jake said and the two men shook hands.

***

On Saturday, Derrick told Lacy they were spending the night with friends of his in upstate New York. He told her to pack warm pajamas, walking boots and shoes and warm pants.

Lacy didn't particularly want to go. She wanted to spend more time with Valentina, Gertie and Adelaide, but Derrick had made this plan and she didn't fight it.

They stopped to get something to eat as they were about to get into the car, Derrick said to Lacy, "Strip"

She stared at him as if he hadn't spoken. His voice grew stern, "you heard me, strip! Don't make me say it again or I will spank you right in this parking lot."

"Sir, there are people around." Lacy said nervously looking around.

"You belong to me. If you don't take off those mother-fucking clothes I'll leave you here, now STRIP!"

Lacy standing out in the cool April air began to undress. A man walking to his car watched as she undressed.

Derrick watched the man and saw him stroking his cock. He motioned for the man to come over. The man was in his forties with salt and pepper hair and a slight beer gut. Lacy was in her bra and panties, her arms around her. She was shivering.

"You need to learn to watch what you do in public. You need to learn not to tease men when you are out with me or to drink too much. Take off the rest of your clothes." Derrick ordered and Lacy, tears running down her face undressed. She did not look at the man. Her face was red and her nose running.

Derrick handed her a tissue. She wiped her face. She was now naked outside in the cold. "She's a real slut and she needs a lesson. I don't want the police to come so why don't you take her to your car. I'll keep watch. She's good with her mouth and she'll suck you until you come."

"Sir, please, I" Lacy started to say and Derrick slapped her hard.

"I've been given permission by Blake and Kenneth to treat you as a slave this weekend. No safe words for you. Go with the man and suck his cock. If he doesn't come in fifteen minutes I'll whip you until you can't stand."

The man took Lacy's hand and took her over to the car. It was all a set up. The man was a friend of Derrick's, but Lacy didn't know him and thought he had given her to a stranger.

Ten minutes later Lacy naked walked back to the car. Her head down, the taste of the man's semen on her lips. She did not say a word as she walked over to the car. Derrick held the door open for her. He had put her clothes in the back seat. Lacy went to retrieve them and he stopped her.

"No clothes for you. In the front and you'll be sucking my cock the rest of the way. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget." Derrick said as Lacy slid in.

He turned up the heat, unzipped his pants and drove away. Lacy bent down and began to suck. She had a feeling that her punishment was just beginning...

***

Sydney was in her cage waiting for her Master to release her. She was looking forward to tonight. Lexington had promised her that if she behaved Derrick would fuck her and she would be allowed to cum as often as she wanted to.

She couldn't wait. Her master came in and opened the cage door. She knew she couldn't get out until she made him cum. "My sweet" Lexington said stroking her face. "Present ass"

She turned around and presented her ass. Lexington felt inside her behind with his gloved finger. "Good girl, you did a good job with the enema, Derrick will be pleased. You know your duty so turn around and suck me. I will cum on that pretty little face today and then you can get ready for the festivities. You are to obey without question and you'll get to eat that pussy and I might even allow you to punish her. Would you like that my pet?" Lexington said.

"Yes master, I would love that." Sydney said.

"Then show me with only your mouth just how much you want it." Lexington said as he grabbed a handful of Sydney's blond hair and shoved her onto his cock where she ate his meat with relish thinking about what would happen.

***

Lacy felt like a cheap whore. She was upset and tears ran down her face as she sucked Derrick's cock. Her fiancé had given her to a complete stranger and he had to suck his dick and worse yet he was taking her someplace to do God knows what to her and he had the permission of Blake and Kenneth.

She was trapped and Lacy knew it. She just hoped she could survive this...

***

Ellen made plans to return to the United States in May. She told the doctor and the doctor told Blake's men who relayed the message to Blake. She was eager for Brandon to meet his son. Gary again asked her not to leave, but Ellen insisted. She thanked him for everything. Her house was nearly finished and she wanted her son to be with his father as soon as possible.

Blake learned where Ellen was moving to and he was putting a plan into action to learn how and why she did this. Her answers to those questions were important and would determine her fate. Her child's fate was not in question. He was now part of the Cassidy family and would be protected. If Samantha and Brandon didn't want him then there were other family members who would take him, but Blake had a feeling that Sam and Brandon would take him and raise him as their own or if Ellen agreed to treatment, they would allow her to keep the child and provide for him. Blake didn't think this would be an option for Ellen.

Valentina and Adelaide were doing very well. Blake found himself getting home early just to spend more time with them. He was a very happy man.

The new batch of formula for the next ritual was ready. The piece of Lance's heart had been incorporated and all was ready. Blake wondered who the first person would be to receive it and looked at the book with the question mark and he knew. He smiled. It would all work out, that he was sure of. He was ready.

***

At the Vatican and the White House, the name with the question mark went from just plain red to a flashing red. Blake assured them again that it would be close but it would be resolved. The Priest and the Vice-President weren't so sure, but Blake knew, he always knew.

12