The Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually the whole thing started when Brad got the idea to seduce his mom. Mary and Brad were home alone on one such similar Saturday and Brad set his plan into motion. He knew that she liked to dress sexy for Tom and sometimes just to show off so he devised a plan to see her in the sexiest outfit she had. He had sneaked in his parent's room on several occasions and saw some of the sexy underwear she had and he wanted to see her in them.

Mary was not as prudish as Tom but definitely not a brazen as Christy, but she was very open-minded and had no problem talking to her kids. Brad used this information to start the plan. Mary was wandering around the house in her robe and stuck her head in Brad's room to check on him. He was surfing some of his favorite porn sites and since the screen faced away from the door he knew his mom couldn't see what he did. The current site he was looking at featured mature women.

"Everything all right son?"

"Yeah sure mom."

Mary started to leave and Brad stopped her.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about younger men?"

"I don't understand the question Brad."

"Well you know, if you had the opportunity or chance would you go out with a younger man."

"I'm very happily married and I love your father very much."

"I know that, that's not what I'm asking. Suppose that dad was not around how would you cope. Would you consider a younger guy?"

Mary was a bit confused not sure where this was going she decided to continue the conversation.

"Well I don't know. If he was as hansom as you maybe I would. Why do you ask?"

"Thanks mom, that makes me feel better. I think you're kinda hot too."

Mary blushed before continuing, "I'm not as good looking as I used to be."

"Don't' say that, I think there are a lot of women that couldn't hold a candle to you. I've seen the way men look at you when we're out. I bet you look really hot in some sexy underwear too."

Mary blushed again and Brad got up and walked over to his mom. It was then that she noticed the slight bulge in his shorts. Her own juices started to flow and she thought maybe it would be nice to have a younger man once. Brad put his arms around his mom and felt the warmth of her body and decided to try harder.

"I'm sorry to make you blush mom."

His hands around her made her lose some control and she pulled him to her trying to feel his manhood. The smell of this lovely woman and closeness of her mad Brad's cock grow uncontrollably and he felt it brush against her leg. Mary's pulse race as she felt the youthful cock brush against her and she now felt that womanly need to get it inside her.

"You know I do have some sexy underwear and I guess it wouldn't hurt to show you some of it."

"Oh yeah, I'd love that."

"Here come with me."

Brad followed Mary to her bedroom. She pulled out some underwear and laid it on the bed and said, "Well what do you think?"

Looking disappointed Brad asked, "Will you model it for me?"

"Ok, but you have to leave the room for a sec."

Brad turned around and left waiting just outside the door until he heard his mother say, "Ok hon, come on in."

Brad's jaw must have hit the floor because Mary giggled at him. She had on a bra that pushed her tits together and gave that womanly cleavage. The bra had an opening that allowed her nipples to stick out and they stood at attention for the entire world to see. Her panties left little to the imagination and gently clung to the outline of her pussy. Brad's cock was so hard it tented his shorts.

"Come here honey." Mary said.

Brad dutifully walked over to his mom and she reached down and undid his shorts to free his cock.

"That must hurt like that."

Brad just nodded and let his mom work.

"I guess you like this?"

"Oh mom, you look so hot."

Without another word, Brad leaned over and kissed his mom. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Mary kissed him back and they let their hands wander over each other for several minutes. Mary grabbed her son's dick and marveled how hard it was. She did like Tom's cock, but she didn't think it ever was this hard. Mary sat back on the bed and look at this youthful cock carefully; she leaned forward and took it deep into her mouth. Brad gasped and shoved his hips forward. Mary was an expert cocksucker and took every inch of this cock in her mouth.

Brad was ready for so much more; he pushed his mom onto the bed and ripped her panties off. The scent of her neatly trimmed bush and part of her cunt lips drove him over the edge and he jumped on her shoving his cock deep into her pussy. Pumping for all he was worth he came in just a few seconds. Mary didn't get upset, he was young and eager. Brad stayed on top of her they kissed long and deep. Her patience paid off. Ah the recovery of the youth; she could feel the stirring of his cock again. This time would be hers. They fucked for several hours.

Mary can't remember how many times she had cum nor could she even count the times Brad had shot his load in her.

"I love you mom, jeez I wish I could tell the world."

"Now, now, son. This has to be our secret, you must never tell anyone and I do mean anyone, ok?"

12