The Family That Plays Together...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

"I've been waiting all day for that cock." She said, looking at me dreamily. "Finally it's right where it belongs."

I withdrew myself slowly, pushing back in when only the tip remained. I continued with the slow, full length thrusts, not being in any hurry. While both of my sisters enjoyed a good fucking, Amber more than Amy also enjoyed soft, gentle lovemaking. She loved to look in my eyes as the pleasure built slowly and steadily. We kept this up for a little over ten minutes, only the occasional kiss added to the mix. I sped up just a little and changed the angle slightly so I was rubbing her clit more. Another few minutes of this and she had another orgasm. This time I muffled her moans with a kiss.

When she had come back down, she rolled us over so she was on top. Sitting up, she rode me with a faster pace, moving in circles as well. Knowing it would help get me off faster, she started into a fantasy we'd stumbled upon a while back.

"You know," she said, "one of these days I just may stop taking my birth control. Then you can knock me up good. How's that sound? Do you like the idea of getting your sister pregnant? I'd wait until I was at my most fertile point, then I'd get you to shoot that potent cum filled with thousands of baby makers into me several times. We'd fuck and fuck all day long, knowing we were doing something extremely naughty.

"You'd get to see me swell up over the next months, knowing it was you that did it. Everyone who saw me would know I was just a slut who let her brother get her preggo. Afterwards you could drink my milk right alongside our baby. And we wouldn't stop at one. You'd knock me up again and again. How many should we have? Three? Four? Eight? A dozen? Let's flood this community with rug rats. Do it brother, give me your cum. Knock me up"

As she was talking she sped up her thrusting. Soon it was hard to hear her over the slapping of our pubes as she kept it up. She leaned forward and placed her hands beside my shoulders. Her hair came down and surrounded my head, creating our own little space where it was just her and me. She looked down and me and whispered over and over, "knock me up, knock me up."

It didn't take long for this to accomplish its purpose. I grabbed her hips and held her down as I shot my cum deep inside her over and over. The release was sensational. The pleasure exploded through my body with each spurt. My sister managed to have another cum herself. I sometimes think she gets as excited over that fantasy as I do.

She collapsed on top of me and it took several minutes for us to get our breathing under control. It was only after I had softened and fell out of her that we rolled sideways. She cuddled up to me and laid her head on my chest with a contented sigh.

"Thanks, that was fantastic. Like I said, you're an awesome brother with a great cock that gives me tons of pleasure. Life can't get any better than this."

We fell asleep like that, cuddled up together.

So, that was my day. They are not all like that; it's not a constant orgy around the house. I've actually gone more than a week without sex. It's just that when I've got such a wonderful family who feels the same as I do, why not? As I said, we're not hurting anyone, and it's all consensual. We have our fun and that's all that counts.

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers
12