The Family That Plays Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter take centre stage
1.7k words
4.43
42.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
489 Followers

When Joe opened his eyes the first thing he saw was his daughter on her knees in front of him with his cum dribbling from her mouth. She obviously couldn't bear to look at him as the shame of what she had just done sank in. She had just sucked her father's cock; she had just swallowed his cum; and she had just done it in front of her naked mother and a stranger. She tried to tell herself that she only did it because she had been forced but she knew that she felt proud at being able to do what her mother had done moments before. Joe also felt guilty that he had enjoyed his daughter's first ever blowjob so much but he couldn't deny that he had cum more tonight than he had done in a long, long time.

Reality came crashing back however when he turned to look at his naked wife's face. Susan would never admit that the sight of their innocent daughter on her knees before her father, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum had caused her pussy to tingle in a way that demanded attention. Even so, she was disgusted at her husband for allowing this to happen and for seeming to enjoy it so much. She couldn't remember him ever taking such delight on the few occasions she had sucked him. The look on her face was murderous and for once Joe was glad that he could claim that he had had no choice.

"I think the men need a rest now; our cocks do at least. Why don't you ladies entertain us while we recover. Susan lie on the floor in front of your husband and show your daughter how to perform her first 69."

Susan instantly turned her furious gaze to her tormentor. She had never done such a thing and she had never in her wildest nightmares imagined doing it with her own daughter.

"No! That's disgusting. I don't care what you do to us; there's no way I'm doing that."

"Well, that's unfortunate. I'll just have to take Sophie with me and get one of my friends to do it with her. Then I'll take her to my other friends, my male friends, and she can spend the night with all of us."

Susan knew she was defeated. She couldn't allow her precious daughter to be used and abused any more than she had already. But at least here she could ensure that no real harm came to her. Even so, she had no way of knowing just what the effects of tonight would have on Sophie or on her and Joe either.

She took her daughter in her arms and gently tried to explain what was being demanded of them now but Sophie just looked at her as if she had gone mad.

"I can't! I just can't."

She turned to the intruder.

"Please don't make me do this," she pleaded. "I've never heard of anything so mad. Please! I don't even have a boyfriend never mind a girlfriend. I'm a good girl. I don't do these things."

Alex quickly realised that his young hostage was still a virgin and could only smile in delight at the prospect of what he and her parents were going to teach her before the night was through.

Susan felt so sorry for her daughter that tonight was going to be her introduction to sex; she felt ashamed about what she had done already and about what she was about to do; she felt furious with her useless husband once again for doing nothing but watching his family's debasement. Among all these emotions however there was a part of her that knew her pussy had never been so wet as she anticipated what was about to happen.

She simply lay down before them. Alex smiled again as he knew Susan had given in and was about to follow his orders.

"Just follow your mother's lead, Sophie. You will still be a virgin when you are finished."

The poor girl looked down at her mother lying on the floor, her legs open wide for everyone to see her private places and her arms held up to encourage her daughter. If she had known any better she would have known that the look on her mother's face was one of pure lust and when she turned to her daddy for support she could see that he had the very same look on his perverted face.

She got into position between her mother's legs and fearfully looked down on her own mother's pussy. She forced herself to inch her mouth slower and slower downwards but Susan stopped her and, just for a moment, she thought she was going to be spared this ordeal. Susan wasn't sure how else to tell her daughter this other than to come right out with it.

"We're supposed to lick each other's pussy at the same time, sweetheart."

Sophie looked at her mother with such confusion that Susan knew she had to take the lead.

"Lie down on your back. I'll show you."

As she made way for daughter she was filled with shame again yet she knew she had never been so excited. She had never had sex with a woman. In fact, she had always found the idea quite disgusting but now she was about to do just that. She was about to do it with her own daughter; she was about to do it in front of her husband and a stranger and she was about to taste her sweet daughter's sweet juices. Her pussy was practically dripping in anticipation.

She got on top of her daughter, straddling her while she put her own head over Sophie's hairy pussy. For a moment she just stared at it; entirely untrimmed with a lot of soft hair hiding her pussy lips. Steeling herself Susan took one hand and spread her daughter's lips. She wasn't surprised that Sophie wasn't wet even though she herself was dripping with excitement. Taking a deep breath she leaned down, forced her tongue out of her mouth and gently brushed against the top of the poor girl's virginal opening. She hadn't known what to expect, never having done this before, but at the same time she didn't want to stop. All she could do was what her instinct told her and prayed that this incredibly exciting nightmare would be over soon. She ran her tongue down to the very bottom of Sophie's pussy, almost to her arsehole, then slid it back up. This elicited a moan from her daughter so she tried to insert her tongue inside but immediately realised Sophie wasn't ready for that. Instead she focussed on licking her daughter's soft lips, up and down, up and down.

Sophie couldn't believe this was happening to her. "This is so wrong," she kept telling herself but the feel of her mother's insistent tongue on her pussy felt so good. She had never even touched herself down there before although she had heard the some of the girls at school whispering about it behind the nuns' backs. Her body however seemed to know what to do and was responding instinctively to these new sensations. Her nipples had grown and were stiffer than she had ever known them to be. But even more weird was the fact that her pussy felt hot and wet and she didn't think it was all down to her mother's surprisingly skilful mouth. All she could think of now was her mother's tongue licking her as the pleasure grew more and more intense. She could sense something big was about to happen; she just didn't know what. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore her hips unconsciously tilted up as she pushed her pussy hard against her mother's mouth and began to cum for the first time ever.

Susan knew her daughter was cumming as Sophie bucked her hips against her face so forcefully that she was forced to grab the girl's plump cheeks to keep her mouth pressed to Sophie cunt. She inserted her tongue into her daughter as deep as she could and began to fuck the trembling girl, in and out, as if her tongue was a little cock. Sophie couldn't have stopped this now even if she had wanted to as she screamed out her mother's name in pure ecstasy and came for the second time.

Susan was secretly proud of herself for being the one to give her daughter her very first orgasm but now her own pussy was practically crying out for attention. She lowered herself until she was just above the girl's mouth and hoped her daughter would work out what to do before the guilt set in.

Sophie really wasn't sure what to but she wanted to make her mother feel as good at that moment as she did. She tentatively lifted her head and nervously licked her mother's velvety soft lips. She was shocked at how easily her tongue glided through her mother's dripping wet folds but the flavour was like nothing she had ever tasted before so she ran her tongue deep inside, capturing as much of her mother's sweet juices as she could. Still not knowing if she was doing things right she began frantically lapping at the pussy, savouring every drop of the intoxicating taste and totally forgetting that it was her own mother who was moaning above her.

If Sophie had forgotten whose pussy she was licking, Susan had forgotten about the men in the room as her body quivered in lust. She knew this was all wrong but the fact that it was her daughter's tongue that was driving her to her inevitable orgasm just seemed to make every sensation even more intense. Her mind tried to tell her to stop but her body couldn't have stopped if her life had depended on it.

"Oh, God, Sophie! Don't stop! Make me cum! Make me cum all over your beautiful face."

Her mother's words seemed to spur Sophie on to even greater efforts and she practically attacked her own mother's pussy with her tongue. of passion. She desperately wanted her mother to cum in her mouth. Over and over she lapped at the woman above her until she accidentally hit her mother's clit and sent Susan over the edge. come with blind lust. The older woman's whole body began to shake as her orgasm ripped through her body and she cried out insanely as she came all over her daughter's face.

Scot1234
Scot1234
489 Followers