The Family Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,471 Followers

Pam looked around behind us, but saw nothing, but I think we both had a thrill run through us as we recognized that we had shared the same dream. Pam's body was slick and shiny with sweat and she was losing power to move as exhaustion and her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I took the initiative and gasped, "Hang on!" Hands on her waist and my cock buried deep in my sister's cunt, I rolled us over, bring me on top. Pam's legs fell wide on each side, trembling with her effort. I reached down and picked both her legs up, lifting them upwards until they were spread like a V for Victory, tilting her pelvis up and managing to slide a fraction more cock into her sweet, sloppy wet pussy.

Pam's eyes widened as I took control of our lovemaking and rested her legs against my chest. I leaned forward, hands on either side of my sister's lovely face and then I began to fuck her, fast and hard. "Yesssss!" Pam hissed happily. "Fuck meee, Jake. I love my big-dicked brother!"

We went at it with incestuous passion. Pam regained some of her strength and thrust herself up to meet my cock's downward plunges. She writhed underneath me, bit and scratched at me like a wildcat in heat. Our sweaty bodies slammed together with violent slaps as we consumed each other, gorging on each other like a starving man at a feast. I relished watching her breasts roll and bounce wildly with each of my thrusts, making it a game to duck my head and catch her swollen nipples with my teeth.

All too soon, we again reached climax, her orgasm triggering me and I marveled that for the first time in years I had had ejaculated three times in one night. At the height of my climax, I felt as if I could keep fucking my sister until the end of time. Gasping for breath, I rolled us both back over and let her rest on top of me. Again, we whispered sweet endearments to each other until we were both fast asleep. Sean and Mary did not invade our sleep again, but the dreams were full of our new found love and that was more than enough.

Daybreak found me lying between my sister's legs, lapping at her tender, well fucked pussy flesh. Pam awoke gradually, mewling and moving her thighs to trap my head against her pussy. I plunged my tongue in deep, savoring her taste, still seasoned by my earlier loads of semen. "When I heard her sigh, "Ohhhh, Jake -- I love you soooo much!" I knew she was awake and aware. Any worries that what we had shared was a one time thing only were quickly dispelled as I teased, licked and sucked my younger sister to another orgasm. I felt a great gush of her pussy juices splash against my chin as I gently nibbled her clitoris with my lips and she sobbed and begged for me to never stop.

Her breath became ragged and I didn't stop until Pam gasped, "I think my heart is going to explode!" at which point I took pity on her and stopped, rising up and kissed her, sharing her own wetness with her. My cock began to stiffen as she licked her own cream off my face.

I held off my own pleasure long enough for us to have breakfast sent up to us. We ate a hearty meal while we discussed what had happened and what was yet to be. We danced around the delicate parts until we had both finished eating.

Wearing only a short robe, my sister climbed into my lap. "Jake, no matter what else happens, promise me we will make this last."

I kissed Pam and replied, "Forever, Sis. You are the best lover I've ever known."

"And no man, not even my husband ever made me cum like you have, Jake," Pam said, wiggling her voluptuous ass against my groin.

We talked about the future and Pam told me, "I still love David -- I could never leave him, but I want you too."

"And you'll have me, Pam. We will just make our own time -- be careful and just see what the future brings."

The rest of our trip was a head spinning whirlwind of seeing the sights, researching our family tree and bout after wonderful bout of lovemaking. We managed to spend a little more time with our cousin, Brian. He and his granddaughter came out and had dinner with us at a local restaurant the last night of our visit. We had a marvelous time -- Brian telling us hilarious story after story about our family, making us laugh until our sides hurt.

Moira stayed at his side and seemed more wife than granddaughter and more than once I noticed her casually drop her hand down off the table to rest on his thigh -- to which the old man would give her a sly wink and continue merrily on with his story. For our part, Pam and I tried not to act like honeymooners, but there seemed to be this compulsion to reach out and touch each other and to give each other knowing, loving glances, becoming oblivious to everyone else.

He told a few stories that included Sean and Mary and hinted at other McCoy family loving scandals -- "And that would include the McCoys over in Celbridge -- why I know a certain young man who's kept a smile on his dear old Ma's face for years."

Moira gasped and said, "Why, you dirty old man! Just you hush and what might go on behind closed doors -- let stay behind closed doors." She shook her head and laughed. "I never know what he will say next -- obsessed with the family's dirty secrets, he is.

Brian leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Pardon me, granddaughter. I don't consider them dirty secrets -- just family. I'm not one to judge -- none of us are, I suspect. If you have two people in love, why can't ye take it as that and celebrate their joy rather than hide it away. Being in love with a wonderful woman, I would want to shout it to the whole wide world at the top of my lungs."

Moira blushed and then smiled. "I believe you would if you could, you dirty old man. I love you, Brian McCoy." She leaned in and kissed him, this time on the mouth and we got to watch the old man blush.

We continued to talk and enjoyed a wonderful dinner. When the ladies excused themselves to visit the ladies room, we watched them walk off, enough in face and body to be sisters. Brian let out a long, happy sigh and said, "Now that, lad, is a sight good enough to put lead in yer old pencil, tisn't it?"

I had been in the country long enough to know the proper response and winked back at him as I replied, "Aye, 'tis."

"We're lucky, Jake. You and I are members of a family that produce the finest looking females in the world and if some of us cannot keep our hands off them or our cocks in them, well -- can anyone truly blame us?" He grinned at me and continued on in a conspiratorial tone with a merry glint in his eye. "Tis truly a wonderful woman who can give a ninety-one year old man a stiff one."

I took the bait and said, "Moira seems like a wonderful woman."

Brian smiled and replied, "She is that, son. I was blessed the day she moved in with me. She may kill me someday, but I'll go with a smile on me face." He paused and considered me. "And you and Pam -- has your quest for knowledge changed you?" and the old man grinned evilly as he watched me blush.

I struggled for the words and finally said, "Yes, it has brought us as close as any brother and sister can be. I love Pam more than ever."

Brian picked up his glass of ale and lifted it high. "Then I drink to your joy, lad. Mayhap our family is just inclined to be more loving when it comes to family, but I consider it a blessing. To the love of family, Jake, to the love of family and all the happiness it brings!"

I joined him in the toast and we were finishing it when the ladies returned. "And what were you drinking to, now?" asked Moira.

I'm sure she wasn't surprised when Brian answered her with, "To all the happiness and pleasure that family can bring."

Moira rolled her eyes. "Good Lord! Leave it to a man to toast getting his willy pleasured now and again. You've plenty of other reasons to celebrate family."

Pam was quick on the uptake and despite blushing a bright red, said, "Well, pleasuring a willy can bring a girl pleasure too. I'm not sure that I wouldn't want to toast that too."

Brian broke out in a hearty laugh and said, "Well said, young Pam, well said! No doubt about it, you're the real McCoy!" He paused, realized what he had said and laughed all the harder at his pun and we all couldn't help but join in.

Finally, when we laughed ourselves out and wiped our eyes, Brian stood up, hugged us both and said, "Well, we best be off now, granddaughter. This is these young folks' last night on the island and I'm sure they want to spend it in good old McCoy fashion." He kissed Pam on the lips and then kissed me on the cheek. "All our love to you and all the other American McCoys, tell them one and all, they're always welcome here."

We each received a warm kiss from Moira, it seeming almost supernatural how she kissed like my sister and how she felt when she pressed her body against mine. Brian talked with mock jealousy and said, "Don't be kissing him too long, Moira. Tis time we got home and you tuck me in my bed."

Moira whispered goodbye and then slipping her arm through her grandfather's arm, walked away. As they did, Pam and I both smiled as we could hear her fussing at him, "Ah, Grandpa -- I know what you want tucked and I know where you want to tuck it, you filthy old bugger." As they came to the exit, both looked back at us and gave us a naughty grin.

"Do you believe that old man is actually balling his granddaughter?" I said as they vanished from sight.

I felt Pam's arm slip around my waist and she pressed her luscious body against mine. "There are no secrets in the ladies room, Jake." She looked up at me with a merry smile. "Moira said with a little help from Viagra, that old man makes love like a man half his age. Brian's only problem is it takes him longer than most to finish up -- not that Moira is complaining."

Pam came around to embrace me, her arms going around my neck. And speaking of complaining, big brother -- if I'm not naked and making nasty love with you in ten minutes, you're going to hear complaining like you've never heard before!"

"Let me settle the check and get you back to the hotel, little sister," I said before kissing her. It turned out that Brian beat me to the punch and had taken care of the bill before he'd departed, allowing Pam and I to hurry back to our room, thankful for every second our naughty old cousin had given us.

As we rode up in the elevator, I couldn't keep my hands off my sister. I had her pressed into the wall, face forward as I nuzzled her neck and had my hand under her skirt, fingering her wet and fiery cunt -- if Pam had worn panties tonight -- she'd lost them somewhere during dinner.

In our room, we frantically clawed the clothes off each other and fell into the bed, kissing passionately as our bodies caressed each other. Pam found herself on her knees -- head down on the sheets, raising her meaty little butt high in the air. I knelt behind her and spread my sister's ass cheeks wide and brought my erect cock to her spread pussy lips.

"Please fuck me, Jake -- make love to me. Take me, brother and fuck me good," my sister moaned as I teased her opening, brushing my cockhead against her slick, steamy flesh. Each time I eased my cockflesh over her quivering pussy, Pam let out a low, almost desperate moan of desire, hunching her ass back against me, eager to take me once more. I teased her further by pressing my cockhead into her cunt only to withdraw it again and then again. I stared down at my cock, now glistening with my sister's pussy juices - almost in awe at such a sight. Just the knowledge that the head of my cock was shiny with my little sister's cunt cream made my cock throb and I think I even swelled a little more!

"Don't tease me anymore, Jake, please give me your cock -- fuck me like the sexy brother you are!" pleaded my sister, lust thick in her voice.

"I love you, Pam," I said hoarsely, surrendering to my own incestuous desires and thrusting hard to my sister's wet, molten pussy. I sank my shaft deep, not stopping until I was inside her to the root, my pubic hairs tangled with the hair of her lush bush. I growled with lust, but my voice was drowned out by Pam's long drawn out cry of pleasurable anguish.

"SOOOOO BIGGGGG!" Pam sobbed as I slowly withdrew and then quickly thrust deep again. "L-l-love you b-big brother," she gasped as I withdrew slowly and then thrust hard again and again. I reveled in the sensation of her body stiffening with each thrust as jolts of pleasure coursed through her compact, stocky body. My sister's pussy contracted around my thick penis so that every slow withdrawal was an exercise in sexual joy. Her wet, silky flesh clasped my cock so deliciously as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Tell me that you belong to me -- that I can have your sweet little sister pussy whenever I want," I hissed as I fucked my younger sister.

"YESSSSS!" Pam sobbed as she clawed the sheets with her nails. "I'm yours, Jake -- anytime you want -- my pussy will always be wet for you, big brother. I love you fu-fucking meeee. Don't ever st-stop -- just keep fucking meee!"

I had a sudden need to kiss my sister and I withdrew and flipped her onto her back, falling between her legs and quickly burying my stiff dick deep inside her again. The old jokes are wrong -- kissing your sister is so sweet. Her tongue met mine and they danced, wet, slick flesh rolling and curling over each other, a wonderful representation of what our bodies were completely joined in doing.

Pam's every touch was the act of making love -- whether it was her pelvis flinging itself upwards to meet my downward thrusts, her fingernails scouring my back bloody, or her nipples scratching against my chest. Pam's legs hooked behind my thighs, using them for leverage as she pushed into my thrusts. Our bodies simply joined and became one -- our flesh melded in the heat of our incestuous passion. Our flesh was on fire, a carnal blaze that began between our legs, where we were joined and spreading out until we were generating enough heat to burn down the building.

When it couldn't possibly get more intense, it did, as we both lost control and yielded ourselves to fiery orgasms. I drove my cock deep into Pam's womb and began to ejaculate, crying out hoarsely as my semen gushed forth in geyser bursts. Pam sobbed as her orgasm swept over her, swelling her nipples to the point of bursting and flooding her cock crammed cunt with her steaming juices.

We kissed desperately as our bodies locked in place, straining to be inside each other, trembling with the effort and the intensity of our pleasure. In the afterglow, we whispered words of love and made promises of commitments to each other. The latter were unnecessary, we knew we were forever joined by the week's events, but we enjoyed pledging our devotion to each other.

Our journey back to the United States was a study in savoring every moment we were together -- each of us seeing the other in a new light. Brother and sister and passionate lovers -- forever joined in our souls and as we would discover shortly, joined as parents.

Pam thinks our daughter was conceived the first night we made love in Ireland. I think our little girl was created in the passion of our last night together in the land of our ancestors. In any case, we are both proud parents of a healthy daughter. True, I share her with Pam's husband, David, who proudly strutted around after Pam revealed her pregnancy. I don't mind -- he is a good man and a good father and I am happy to play the devoted uncle. When the time is right, we will tell little Mary the truth about her parents and her family. Our secret hurts no one in our view.

In the meantime, Pam and I get together often, making love and pursuing our genealogical pursuits in equal measure and we feel satisfied with the time we have. Pam thinks our moments together are more intense because of the limited time we can spend together. We stay in contact with Brian and Moira and even hope to convince them to come visit us sometime in the near future.

We expect to continue our adventures for many years to come and with good reason -- Pam and I have decided to explore the maternal side of our family tree. We cannot wait to see what we will find and of course, we will enjoy the journey as well, together, heart and soul.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,471 Followers