The Family Vacation

Story Info
A lusty look at brother sister incest.
4.8k words
4.2
182.6k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lalaloveya
lalaloveya
11 Followers

Trickling out the Hole of the Vagina Press, Aphrodite Leaks out a Little Tale of Incest.

Tarrin looked down and tried not to shift awkwardly. But boy, was he uncomfortable. Shelia, his older sister had fallen asleep in his lap. They were on a trip with their parents going to the Phish concert in Maine. His parents had been die-hard Dead fans and now they also followed Phish. Tarrin would rather have been going to the Eminem concert in his hometown, but this was the family vacation. He had no choice.

The highlight had been that his sister had come back from the Peace Corps just a few months ago. Not having a job, she meandered her way back home and started living with them again. When she walked into their house, unannounced, he way overcome with joy. Tarrin had missed Shelia to the core of his heart.

Tarrin had been an afterthought for his parents. They hadn’t planned on him, but had him anyhow. Dad had a vasectomy, but with their open marriage, mom had managed to get pregnant during a trip to New Zealand.

He sometimes felt funny, being 18 and having a 35-year-old sister. But he never felt funny about having a biological sperm donor, because dad was dad and that was that.

Shelia was always there for him and taught him many things, like how to use a condom and how to really listen to a woman. He was glad she did because he was very popular with the girls around town. But no one seemed to measure up to his lovely sister, now asleep in his lap.

Shelia shifted in her sleep and a bit of drool from her half opened mouth landed on his crotch. He wished that he could go to sleep! His cock was rock hard now and on top of that he was hungry! The bag of popcorn mom had made was just over on the floor, onto of his backpack. If he moved slowly, maybe Shelia wouldn’t notice? Oh how he would hate for her to wake up face to face with his raging hard on. His whole body flushed with the thought. Tarrin had been battling lustful thoughts about his sister for as long as he could remember! He never wanted her to know, how embarrassing was that?

Mom parted the hanging batik partition, separating the front of the VW bus from the back.

“Everything chill back there?” she called out into the night.

“Shhhh, Mom, Shelia is asleep!” Tarrin hissed.

Mom made thumbs up sign and Tarrin could smell that she had lit a joint. He didn’t know why she still had to check and see what he was up to when her and dad smoked pot. He was practically an adult! If it had been just him and mom and dad, he may have asked for a hit, so he could sleep. Though he was uncomfortable, he didn’t want Shelia’s head out of his lap. But he sure did want that bag of popcorn...

Tarrin reached forward as slowly as he could and the VW lurched forward, causing Shelia to bounce up on his lap. She woke with a start.

“Mmmmmmm, Hi Tar! Are we there yet?” Shelia asked as she arched her back and stretched out her hands, making her breasts curve upwards towards his face.

“Oh, popcorn. Can you get that sweetie? What are mom and pops doing?” She paused for a moment and caught breeze of the air in the van.

“The usual, as I suspected,” Shelia’s bright violet eyes glimmered in the hazy darkness. She hoisted herself up into a sitting position by grabbing my inner thighs for balance. Playfully, her hands gave Tarrin a little squeeze.

“Hey there Tar, I guess that Karate of yours really has made you into a strong young man, huh?” Shelia’s glance stopped at my future manhood between my legs. It was hard not to notice.

“Whoa, hun, have a little woody there?”

Tarrin turned away but not before he caught the eyes of Shelia and she winked at him! She reached down for the bag of popcorn on the floor. She opened it and began to cram handfuls of popcorn in her mouth. A piece fell down her low cut shirt. Laughing she retrieved it and put the stray kernel in my mouth.

“Here ya go baby brother. Special flavor, boob sweat!”

Tarrin turned red all over his body. Only Shelia could make him blush like that. She did it on purpose because she knew she could.

“Oh lighten up!” Shelia laughed and looked out the window.

“YO MOM?” She cried out.

Mom stuck her head back out from the batik curtains.

“Oh, did you wake up honey? What’s up?”

“When are we going to stop for the night? Are we camping? I don’t want to camp. I’ll spring for some hotel rooms, only got enough for two, but Tarrin and me can share a room. You and dad can get another. What do you say mom? Next motel, tell dad to pull over, OK?” Shelia elbowed Tarrin playfully in the side as she yelled her request up to mom.

Tarrin stared out the window. His body felt like it was going to explode when she said that they would share a room together. A family tent was one thing, but a private room with his sister?

“I can hear you Shelia!” Dad piped up over the music, “It isn’t as if you aren’t speaking loud enough!” Dad wasn’t much for yelling. “We can just camp.”

“DAAAAAADDDDD! A girl needs a nice hot shower from time to time! Please? I am paying!” Shelia yelled back up at Dad.

“Well, I guess if you are paying. But it is a waste of money!”

“OK DAD! Whatever! Pull over at the next motel, OK?”

Mom nodded her head and went back to the Doors, and turned the music a little higher. She loved the song that was playing: Riders on the Storm.

Tarrin looked over at his big sister. She had a nice body, pretty normal. She was 5’4” and weight about 140 pounds. Her breasts were full and round and she had this impossibly tiny waist. Her butt and hips weren’t exactly small but she wore it well. She was always turning heads. Her hair was dyed black, with her reddish brown roots growing back. She had gotten pissed off at her ponytail yesterday and used dad’s Swiss army knife to cut it off. She looked like a 19 year old punk rock Goddess.

“Tarrin,” she whispered softly, “ I’m cold. Can you come a little closer and warm me up a bit? Reach over there and grab that blanket?”

Tarrin did what she said, though he felt a pit at the bottom of his stomach. This wasn’t right, the feeling that he had about his sister. And his hard on wouldn’t go down at all! The vibrations of the old hippy van made it worse! And the thought of him sharing a room with Shelia.... ooooohhhhhh. He couldn’t even begin to explain what that did to him.

The sort of stood up and wrapped the blanket around them. His hand went around her ribs, just above her breasts. What was he doing? This was insane in the membrane.

Tarrin tried to gage Shelia’s reaction. He looked over at her and she smiled and then nuzzled his head up into the crook of his neck. She reached her hand down and it brushed his stiff member.

“Shelia. This isn’t right.”

“What isn’t right honey? You know I love you? We are just sitting close. What? Maybe if I do this?” Shelia craned her neck forward to make sure that the batik curtain was closed. She knew that mom was lost in the song and dad was stoned and driving, intent on his new mission of finding a motel that looked cheap.

Tarrin began to stand up to move to the seat in front of them.

“Ssssshhhh, sweetie, stay here next to me. Your body feels so nice and warm. Don’t leave me shivering here in the cold!” Shelia batted her large purple and strangely iridescent eyes at him. How could he resist those eyes? He would be a fool to do so!


Shelia leaned in and kissed Tarrin full on the mouth. Her lips were salty from the popcorn and he licked them as he stuck his tongue in her mouth. He couldn’t believe he was kissing his sister! And shit, he was feeling her boob too!

Tarrin pushed her back gently in the seat and grinded his crotch up against hers. The kept kissing, so sweet and tender. He didn’t want to hurt her, ever. Though Shelia was older, he felt very protective of her.

“Oooooh honey,” Shelia whispered in Tarrin’s ear while licking it softly, “You are growing into quite a man!” Her voice made him want to rip her skirt off and fuck her right there in the back of the van. It isn’t if no one has fucked back there before! Tarrin himself had lured a few neighborhood girls back there to dry fuck last summer.

Shelia moaned and raised her hips to meet his. The thought of his parents so close, but yet so stoned, made him want her more.

“I want to fuck you Shelia!” Tarrin said to his sister.

“I am going to fuck you baby brother,” Shelia answered and continued with her squirming. She grabbed his ass and pulled him closer than he thought possible.

They had crossed the line now. Tarrin wasn’t sure what line that was, but he didn’t care. He lifted up her shirt and began to kiss her breasts. He sucked at them as if she was going to give him milk. He made a mental note to not let it bother him anymore that Shelia never wore a bra!

The van hoisted forward and lurched to a stop. Both Sheila and Tarrin sat straight up into the air.

“Kids! I found a place! Let’s go check in!” Dad called as he slammed the door shut. Not out of anger, but because that is the way you had to do it to close it. Mom popped her head back out, her eyes glassy and red.

“Are you sure that you can share a room? I have some cash. Maybe I can spring for three rooms?”

“Ma, keep your cash for the show! It’s OK, I think I’ll survive one night sleeping in the same room as my sister!”

Tarrin couldn’t believe that he was speaking so normally and not shouting out: “I want to fuck her Ma, you can understand that can’t you? I am a sister fucking incestuous son. Aren’t you proud of me?”

Mom shrugged her shoulders and said, “Well, yeah, it isn’t the end of the world or something grand like that. Get your gear guys! Hot showers and cable TV!”

Tarrin shuddered as he grabbed his backpack. It wasn’t the end of the world but it sure was the end of the world, as he knew it.

&&&&&&&&

Tarrin waited outside the motel lobby, kicking gravel with the toe of his shoe. His penis was still twitching from what had just happened with his older sister. He was trying hard not to think about it.

It seemed impossible, like a fleeting dream that was over too fast. He couldn’t remember the details. It had felt like he was flying, on some sort of drug. Tarrin looked in through the lobby window. Shelia was leaning seductively over the counter as she signed for the rooms.

The attendant’s eyes were plastered on her chest. Tarrin knew that Shelia wasn’t wearing a bra and her floppy tits had nipples that always seemed erect. Her flimsy tie-dyed shirt did nothing to hide the bulge of her breasts. Tarrin was pissed at the dude staring at his sister’s chest. His hands clenched themselves into fists and for the first time Tarrin experienced rage.

“Goddamn fucking bastard,” Tarrin growled to the ground, “I’ll teach him to look at my sister that way!” He has a fleeting glimpse of how good knocking out the stupid mofo would feel.

Tarrin took a deep breath, then another one. His dick was hard again. And he felt a little bit ashamed of thinking about hurting someone else. He was a pacifist, like his parents, like Shelia. Where did that rage come from? Was he being jealous or something? How dumb is that? How can you be jealous because someone is looking at your sister’s tits?

Tarrin turned red at the thought of his sister’s bouncy breasts. He turned away and looked up at the stars.

“What the hell has she done to me?”

“Who did what to you Tar-my-boy?”

“Shit!” Tarrin jumped at his father’s voice, “You scared the crap out of me!”

“Well?” Dad asked giving him a look that seemed to pierce deep with in his soul. Tarrin looked away and back at his father.

“Is something the matter Tarrin? You look a little pale.”

“Uh, no, I’m fine Dad. I am just writing a new song and that is part of it. I’ll, uh, sing it for you when I am done writing it.”

Dad nodded his head, “That would be nice. So who inspired this song?”

“No one Dad.” Tarrin held his backpack over his crotch because again, his dick wouldn’t calm down. It seemed to be growing, even while talking to his DAD of all people!

“A love song for no one about nobody...well, OK. I’ll be interested to hear it when it is finished.” Dad turned away to walk to his motel room.

“Goodnight Dad,” called Tarrin. His father stopped and turned around, meeting Tarrin’s eyes with his own.

“Goodnight son. And have fun,” with that, his father disappeared around the corner.

Have fun? Did his dad just tell him to have fun? What? This is too weird, way too weird. Why would dad tell him to have fun?

Tarrin was in shock at his father’s comment, so he didn’t notice his mother and sister coming up behind him and they grabbed his sides and each gave him a poke.

“BOO!”

Tarrin almost pissed his pants, and would have if he hadn’t been so freaking hard. His backpack went flying across the way.

“Goddamn it mom!” He looked over at the two women but they were so busy laughing at his reaction that they didn’t notice he was speaking. He just stood there shaking his head at them. Looking down, he saw that his cock was still there, still hard, and obvious. Shit.

“Here hon, here’s your back pack,” Shelia handed it to him, wiping tears from her eyes and giving him a wink, “Let’s go to our room! Hey cable TV, here we come!”

Tarrin took another deep breath and followed his sister with his head down. He turned around to say goodnight to his mom, but she was already gone.

The room was like any other motel room. Tarrin was so relieved when he saw there were two beds. This meant he could just curl up and go to sleep. And soon this would all be in the past. He put his stuff down on the bed and pulled back the covers.

“I’ll take a shower in the morning, it is getting late, I guess I’ll go to bed. I don’t care if you watch TV though,” Tarrin said to his sister who was busying herself with the blinds.

“What? Tarrin, it is only 8:30? What the hell? No way, you and I are staying up and having a party! She pulled a six-pack of her favorite beer from the cooler she had dragged in from the car. Molson’s Golden.

“But, I can’t drink, I am not old enough!”

“Tarrin, stop fucking with me. I know you drink from time to time. Good Goddess! What has gotten into you? What is your issue?”

Tarrin felt a spot in his stomach cringe when Shelia asked him what his issue was. The spot spread and he felt uncomfortable. Finally his hard on subsided. He had only felt this way once before when he helped his friend attach fireworks onto an alley cat. He has wanted to stop his friend, but the idea of it seduced him too. In the end, the cat ran away before they could light the fireworks. But Tarrin had a feeling his sister wasn’t going to run away.

“Shit Shelia,” Tarrin sighed, “We just made out!”

“Yeah and, what is the big issue?” Shelia put her hands on her hips and jutted out one hip. Tarrin couldn’t help looking at the curvy way she stood and thinking he’d like to rub his hands all over that plump ass. He sat on his hands to curb the thought. And there went his dick again. SHIT!

Shelia rolled her eyes and plopped down on the bed next to him. She reached across to hold his hands. Reluctantly he removed his hands from under his ass and let her hold them. They always had heart to heart talks while holding hands.

“Look, this isn’t bad. Don’t worry about it OK? Just relax, kick back, have some beer with your sis. If you want, I can go pinch some pot off of mom and dad?”

Tarrin shook his head and looked down.

“Tar, honey, look at me.”

He just couldn’t. He felt like he was going to cry. He loved his sister so much and he wanted to fuck her! He was so confused.

Tarrin tore his hands loose and laid back on the bed. He looked towards the bathroom because he didn’t want Shelia to see him crying. He rolled over on his side, so he wouldn’t have to face her at all.

“Ohhh honey! Don’t cry!” The mere sound of her voice made Tarrin start crying. He felt his sister climb onto the bed and wrap her arms around him. She was pressing her breasts into his back and he felt her kiss his neck softly.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmhummmm...”Tarrin was shocked at the moan that escaped his body. He was about to jump up and run to the bathroom when he heard a knock on the door. Saved by the bell! He jumped up and got the door. It was mom.

“Hi sweeties! Can I take a shower in here? You know how your dad is in motels. If he isn’t paying for the water he never gets out of the damn shower and I am stoned and I stink. Please? Is that OK?”

“Go for it Mom,” said Shelia who was obscenely spread out on the bed, “We were just going to watch some TV, weren’t we hon? Be a good boy and bring me a beer, please?”

Tarrin brought Shelia a beer and sat down on the bed opposite her. Shelia licked her lips and winked at him.

Out of the bathroom they heard mom starting to sing over the noise of the water.

“RIDERS ON THE STORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”

Sheila and Tarrin started giggling. Mom always sang in the shower loudly. It was more like yelling then singing. When they had lived in apartments when Tarrin was little, neighbors were always complaining and banging on the walls when mom took a shower. Plus she never closed the bathroom door so her voice was all the more amplified.

Tarrin looked back over at his sister. He couldn’t help it. He wanted to kiss her so badly. But he couldn’t move. Shelia got up, took a swig of her beer and stood above him.

“THERE’S A KILLER ON THE ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD” “HIS BRAIN IS SQUIRMING LIKE A TOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAADD”

She slowly straddled her body over his. She began to rub her pussy in circles all over his crotch. Involuntarily his hands went up to her breasts. He grabbed them and squeezed.

Shelia let out a moan as she began to ride him faster. She paused and looked into his eyes. Tarrin turned his head as she lowered into kiss him.

“TAKE A LONG HOLIDAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”

Her kiss hit his cheek.

“No, we can’t do this,” he whispered into her ear, “I am your brother, this just isn’t right.”

Shelia pushed him backwards on the bed and pinned his arms down. He could have started wrestling with her, but he liked how strong she felt. Damn, she was strong.

“All those buckets of water I had to lug in the Peace Corps from the well...” Shelia said.

How did she read his mind like that?

“What are you gonna do now baby brother? Cry for mommy?”

“LET YOUR CHILDREN PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY”

Tarrin opened his mouth and whispered, “Mommy? Mommy, help me...”

He closed his eyes and wished for his mom to end her shower.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

“Come on silly, don’t you wanna watch?”

Shelia pulled his pants off. Tarrin didn’t stop her. He couldn’t stop her. He could never say no to Shelia, and it didn’t look as if he could start doing so now. His heartbeat with anticipation and the thought that mom could walk in any second.

“GIRL YOU GOTTA LOVE YOUR MAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN”

Shelia pulled off his underwear.

“I don’t know why you wear those things,” laughed Shelia.

“GIRL YOU GOTTA LOVE YOUR MAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN”

Shelia licked his belly button. Tarrin couldn’t move. He felt like he was paralyzed. He tried to move his arms but he couldn’t. He absolutely couldn’t.

“TAKE HIM BY THE HANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MAKE HIM UNDERSTAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD”

Shelia put her hands up on his chest, on his nipples and tweaked them softly. Tarrin bit his lip so he wouldn’t call out “STOP!” because it felt soooo good.

Shelia kissed the tip of his cock. Then she stuck her tongue out and began to lap at him as if he were a lollypop. Slowly she began at the base and worked her way up. Reaching the top, she moved her hands up under his butt and sort of lifted him up. His cock slid into the hot orifice of her mouth.

“UhhhhhOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh,” Tarrin moaned again.

Shelia began to work his cock, her tongue flicked around in her mouth. Tarrin wondered how the hell she did that? No other girl had used her tongue on him like that. Her hands found his balls and she gave them a gentle squeeze.

lalaloveya
lalaloveya
11 Followers
12