The Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“THE WORLD ON YOU DEPENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS” “OUR LIFE WILL NEVER ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD”

Shelia started to fuck him with her mouth. She was so soft and wet and gentle. One hand reached and started jacking him off as she licked the tip of his penis again and then,

"ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhsshit!” he was trying to be quiet. Sheila took his balls into his mouth and was playing with them, swishing her tongue around them.

“GOTTA LOVE YOUR MAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN”

“Ohhh Shelia, no, more? Please?” He knew he was going to cum. To cum over her face. He couldn’t hold it any more. He bit his mouth and this time drew blood in an attempt to keep quiet.

Tarrin spewed a big load of cum all over Shelia’s face. She looked surprised.

“Wow, that was quick,” Shelia quickly wiped the cum off of her face with the towel.

Tarrin felt hurt by her comment. Tears welled up in his eyes but he was not going to cry again! It felt so good but he knew it was so bad to do this with her. She knew how to do things. None of his girlfriends had even come close to what she had just done.

“Shelia?” Tarrin managed to squeak out. He was answered by a cover hitting him over his crotch. Oh fuck! He hadn’t noticed that the shower and yelling had stopped!

“Have a nice shower mom?” Shelia called out, “Would you like a beer?”

“Oh, I’d love one honey!”

Tarrin felt himself grow red under the cover. The blush spread all over his body. Now he had to sit in the room with his horny sister and his mom. Fuck.

Tarrin sat up in the bed, under the covers with a pillow over his cock, which wouldn’t deflate. It had started to go down then he saw mom come out stark naked in search of her robe and it pinged back up into position. Great. Now he wanted to fuck his mother too?

She found her robe and flopped down on the bed, not bothering to close it.

“Can I use that pillow honey?” she asked Tarrin pointing to his crotch.

“Uh, here, use this one.” He threw her the pillow he was resting his head on.

“Uh, OK,” mom gave him a strange look then smiled, “Ooooh, I see...your cock’s a little hard?”

“MOM!”

“Honey, I’ve seen your penis your whole life and it is just a normal function. Goodness. When did you get so shy?”

Shelia started laughing.

“Shelia, don’t laugh at your poor brother. He has issues right now. Let him alone.” Mom grabbed her beer.

“I guess I’d better go check up on your father. You guys have fun catching up! Don’t worry about getting up early. You know that your father and I like to have sex in the morning. So, go ahead have breakfast with out us.”

“MOM!” shouted Tarrin, holding his hands over his face.

“Oh, take a chill pill Tarrin,” laughed Shelia, “Have a good night mom!”

“Night sweeties! See you tomorrow!” &&&&&&&&&&&&&

Shelia looked over at her baby brother. His whole body was red. He looked helpless. She climbed over onto his bed and held him close to her.

“Shhh, honey, its alright. Now. Shall we get back to where we were? I’d really like for you to lick my pussy baby. Does that sound nice?”

Tarrin could only nod his head like a little lost puppy dog. The idea of his sister’s cunt in his face made him squirm.

“You do know how to lick pussy, don’t you baby?”

Tarrin nodded his head again. His girlfriends would only let him lick their pussy or dry fuck them. He didn’t want to look in Shelia’s eyes. He didn’t want to tell her that he loved her. But he wanted to tell her. He just couldn’t.

Shelia rolled over and shimmed out of her shorts. She wasn’t wearing any underwear. Her cunt hair wasn’t shaved; it was thick and dark, in all its glory. She spread her legs wide and moved his head softly down between her musky patch. Tarrin began to lick.

“MMMMMMM baby, that feels nice honey. Here, I want to help a bit. You concentrate on my hole, there you go. Just like that. Stick your tongue up there baby...mmmhummmmm...good job.” Shelia began to masturbate herself, she dived right in on her clit, fast and furious.

Tarrin was trying to fuck her glorious cunt with his tongue now. She couldn’t believe that she was masturbating for him like that. He shivered with delight. He moved his hands onto her ass and brought her cunt even closer. He wanted to eat her up, he wanted to stick his tongue and nose so far up her cunt that he may die giving her an orgasm for lack of oxygen.

“OOOOOOOFUCK YES TARRIN! Fuck your sister...mmmmmhummmmmmmm. Fuck me with your tongue!” Sheila shouted pumping her little hand across her clit even faster then he thought girls did. He had never seen any one masturbate before. It looked so beautiful!

“Stick your fingers up my cunt baby,” Sheila moaned. To surprise her Tarrin stuck a finger up her ass instead. He figured that he should get to experiment some too tonight! He had never touched a girl’s asshole before. It was so tight. His penis contracted at the thought of butt fucking his sister. He knew he should be careful down there, so he entered her slowly, with just one finger and let her make the major motions so he didn't hurt her.

“OOOOOOOO YES!” Sheila’s eyes widened then fell to slits. Her butt pumped in the air as if she was coming up to meet his thrusts. Her free hand caressed her breasts, kneading them. Her face flushed. Tarrin knew she was going to cum.

“MMMMHUMMMMMMMM” Shelia cried out, “ Oh baby I love you! I love you! You are my sexy bitch brother and I am going to fuck you and I love you!”

“Oh Shelia, I love you I love you I love you I love you!”

Shelia buckled and fell hard onto the bed. She pulled her little brother up to her and held him tight, tried to melt into him. She wasn’t done with him yet. But she saw that he was crying. She knew that he just needed to be held.

“I love you more than anyone on this whole earth sweetie. Let it out, let it out. Here, let me kiss away your tears...”

12