The Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,647 Followers

"I think you drank a little too much last night. We didn't have sex."

"Oh..." Jessica felt confused and a little embarrassed.

She knew that she had gotten bombed the night before but sex isn't the type of thing that she would forget.

"It must have been a dream."

"Well, I'm glad I was so good in your dreams."

"You were amazing."

Her mind drifted off as her husband got out of bed and put on his robe.

"I need some coffee." Marc leaned in and kissed his wife before leaving the room.

Jessica couldn't shake the feeling that she had sex the night before, but if it wasn't with her husband then who was it with?

Her hand brushed against her thigh and she noticed that she wasn't wearing panties.

"That's strange. I know I put panties on with this outfit." She thought to herself.

Jessica pushed the blanket off of her and looked down to confirm that she wasn't wearing any panties. She also noticed that one of the shoulder straps on her negligee was ripped.

"What happened?" She was beginning to get worried that she did something that she shouldn't have. But she couldn't piece it together. She put on her robe and then went to the bathroom. On her way down the hall, she passed her son's room and noticed that his blanket was in a crumpled heap on the floor. Her initial reaction was that he was a slob but then she saw something else; her panties.

Jessica froze in the doorway.

The floor creaked beneath her feet.

I had already been up for a while but had been trying to go back to sleep when I heard a noise in my room. I rolled over in bed and found my mother in my doorway. She stood in roughly the same spot as she did the night before except that now she was wearing a robe.

"Good morning." I tested the waters as I tried to shake of the haze of my hangover.

My mother said nothing. She slowly walked into my room and stopped right next to my bed. She bent over and picked up her panties that she had left the night before. Suddenly I wished that I had hidden them. I didn't know what was coming but I knew that it wouldn't be good.

"Where did you get these?"

She looked down at me as she spoke. There was a cold edge to her voice.

"You... you left them there." My heart was pounding in my chest.

"What did you do Eric?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"I didn't do anything."

She waited a moment before speaking again.

"Listen Eric." She sat down on the edge of my bed as she spoke. "I know you were drinking with your cousins last night. I had a little to drink too. Sometimes..."

Her voice drifted off as she searched for the right words.

"Sometimes we do things when we drink. Things that we shouldn't."

I sat up next to her.

"Mom..."

She cut me off.

"Eric, I don't blame you for what happened."

"What do you mean? You came in here and you got into my bed."

"Eric. You took advantage of your mother in a moment of weakness."

"Mom..."

"Listen to me Eric." Her voice became more shrill.

"You should never have done that. I'm you're mother. It's just wrong."

Jessica felt sick to her stomach as she spoke. She couldn't believe that this had happened. Not with her son.

"That's not what you said last night."

"You're not listening Eric."

"No, I am listening. And I was listening last night. You told me that you've never felt such a big cock before. You said that it was the best sex you've ever had."

She turned her head away from him.

"But I'm your mother."

"But..."

"No!"

I put my hand on her leg and leaned in.

"Don't you remember?"

I kissed her cheek while pushing my hand up under her robe.

"Don't you remember how good it felt when I licked your pussy?"

My mother didn't respond. I took her lack of resistance as an invitation. I untied her robe to find her still wearing her lingerie from the night before. Her one breast was hanging out of the ripped side and the other remained barely covered by the thin material. She looked amazing. I reached up and took her exposed breast in my hand as I kissed her again.

"You were begging me to fuck you harder and deeper."

A guttural moan escaped her lips as my hand slowly drifted down from her chest to between her legs.

Without saying anything she pushed her legs apart for me. My fingers gently rubbed her pussy. She was still covered in my cum. Her breathing was getting faster.

"Does this feel good?" I whispered into her ear.

"Ohh..." Was all she said.

My finger became more aggressive as her pussy became wetter. I slipped a finger between the folds of her pussy and pushed it inside of her.

A sharp noise escaped her lips as I fingered her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head.

"Tell me." I demanded.

"No. Don't stop."

I pushed her back onto my bed and climbed on top of her. My finger was still inside of her as I lined up my cock against her wet pussy.

I looked down at her and asked, "What do you want?"

"I... I..."

I could sense that she was conflicted and pushed my fingers deeper into her pussy.

"Oh.... I want you to fuck me!" Finally she said it.

"Oh Eric!" She moaned as I eased my cock into her.

For the first time she said my name while I was fucking her. It felt good.

I knew that I would cum soon so I didn't hold back. I thrust my cock deep into her and fucked her hard.

"Jessica. Eric. Breakfast." My father's voice drifted up the stairs and through the open door of my room.

Neither of us spoke a word. My cock pushed deep inside of my mother and then pulled out. Each thrust brought our bodies together again.

"Jessica? Eric?" His voice rang out again.

"I... ohhh... I'm coming..." My mother finally yelled back. Little did my father know that his wife meant that she was cumming and at the hands of her son.

As soon as she opened her mouth I could feel her body convulsing against mine. I couldn't hold out any longer and released a stream of hot sticky cum inside of my mother's pussy. We came together for the first time.

My mother looked exhausted. I didn't want to move.

"I should go." She said meekly.

She pulled herself up and made her way to the door. I got up and cut her off. I grabbed her arm and turned her back to me. I pushed the robe from her shoulders, leaving her naked except for the torn lingerie. I reached out and put my hand behind her head, pulling her into me and kissed her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she kissed me back. I knew right there that I wasn't done fucking my mom. Not by a long shot.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,647 Followers
12