The Family Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother blushed at his words. 'And already he is dying to serve.' She said in a mocking voice.

'By the name of goddess, aren't you then?' my father scoffed at my mother.

"That made my mother to blush even more. She took my erection from my father's hand and played with its foreskin, pushing it back and forth.

"Dad put his hand around my shoulder and gave me a hug. 'Look at mom; she blushes like a newlywed virgin. Take my word, my son; she is going to give overtime to your young wand.'

"My mother hit him playfully. And they laughed. It was such a beautiful family scene, etched in my mind.

'Alright, give some relief to his long longing lollypop.' Dad pushed down mom's head over my upstanding prick.

"Mom O-ed her mouth and in-took my erection. She wrapped it around my shaft and gave pressure here and there. I groaned. Dad patted my shoulder and encouraged me. I lifted my buttocks and moved my cock in and out of her mouth. She looked up, mouthful, and smiled at me with her big eyes. I tried to push in more of my piston. But she controlled its stroke length by grabbing at its base.

"Dad got up and slipped out of his dress. His cock was standing straight and it was not far smaller than mine. He went behind mom, raised her dress above her hips and entered her from behind.

'Ah, I never had your pussy so hot and so slushy. Can a mother get excited this much mouthing her son's cock?' My dad exclaimed.

"Mom looked up at me and winked.

Holding her hips, dad fucked her from behind. Mom swayed. And that made her mouth moved back and forth on my cock. It looked as if she was driven at the same time by two engines: one by her son and another by her son's father. In between, my father stretched his hand and we shook hands. And we laughed. Mommy pinched at my thighs playfully. I was fully relaxed and fucked her mouth free of any guilt. She tightened her mouth around my cock, by gripping it with her jaws, and scrapped the length with her teeth. In between, she tickled the tip and its small slit with the tip of her tongue. My balls boiled up and I felt that I couldn't hold any more. I held her head and fucked fast her clamped mouth and then ejaculated, with a wild groan. Mom clasped her lips around and didn't allow even a single drop to escape. Gulping down all my discharge, she kept on sucking at my cock until it loses its temper. When mom let my cock to go, I raised her face and kissed her mouth. She smiled beautifully and winked at me.

"Dad seemed met his end point long back. He was fully dressed and sitting on the sofa, watching us absorbedly.

'Thank you, ma, and thank you, papa.' I said.

'Welcome, dear.' They sang in chorus.

2.3.2

"And, after a month, on an auspicious day they took me on a travel to our kulswamy (family deity). Swargadwaarika was the name of the deity and the shrine was called Swargadwaar (gateway of heaven), in the Himalayas. A difficult travel it was. My parents said that only with the company of a virgin (and I was the virgin that time) people could find the way; else, it will be lost. A crane sent by the goddess, they told, would show us the way.

"Our bad luck, heavy rain lashed the Himalayan region and landslides occurred and blocked our route. It was a disappointment for my parents. On my account, they hoped they could visit swargadwaar. For them it was only a disappointment, but it was a heartrending setback for me as I was dreaming all those days of my first ever fuck with my mom.

"On our way back, we stopped at the Nagnadevika (naked goddess) temple, near our town. Worship in that temple was stopped long back by general public, believing that it had an evil spell. But the temple, my parents said, was one such as Swargadwaar in spirit.

"I was undressed and laid on my back in front of the naked goddess with my cock pointing up the sky. Mom undressed and standing naked with folded hands said her prayers first. She looked as curved as the goddess herself in her nakedness. My father knelt beside me and bathed my upstanding cock with honey we brought. My mom came around and crouched over me. She positioned the slit of her cunt just above the tip of my cock and stayed. My father dipped his middle finger in the honey cup and then in my mom's orifice to wet it too with honey. And my mom placed her cunt petals on my 'ling' and, with her eyes closed, slid down to swallow my entire length in to her depth.

'Bhagwati Swargadwaarike! Nagnadevike!' shouted my father.

"And with that, my mother started her fucking on my cock. All through the fucking my parents were chanting a mantra. And it was a lovely, long lasting, heavenly fuck. When I started ejaculating, with a groan, the mantra jumped on to my tongue and, I too chanted it out, pumping up my mother's cunt and filling up her womb.

"That's how I was initiated and made a lover of my own mother by my own father, whom I came to know, later, as her own brother.

2.4

When my father concluded with his narration, I was so sexed up to bounce on any cock, but then luckily I had my father's cock, stirred up by his own narration.

'What a family tale!' I commented. 'Would you mind to link the lineage down to your daughter, dad?'

He placed his hands on my boobs and gave them an affectionate squeeze. 'Actually I wanted to take you to Swargadwaar and take your cherry there, but you spoiled everything by running away and loosing it with an outsider. Our dream to visit Swargadwaar remains unfulfilled.' My father sighed.

'I'm sorry, papa, but I lost my cherry even before I ran away, and that too only to my brother. It happened in the temple ruins 20 km away from here, where a naked goddess resides as deity.'

'Is it? Thank goddess, we are saved then. It's the same temple, the temple of Nagnadevika, where my mom initiated me,' dad was exited.

He scooped me up and kissed my mouth. I put down my hand and squeezed his cock under his dress. Dad had me laid across the bed in such a way that my legs were touching the floor. He moved in between my legs and started pulling down my garments. I lifted my buttocks to make his task easy. On seeing my naked pussy, his eyes sparkled.

'Like it?' I lifted my groin a bit up.

'I love it, honey,' my dad ran his tongue over his lips.

I swayed my hip in an inviting way. He lowered his head and occupied my pussy. Whipping my clit with his experienced tongue, he raised me swiftly to the pleasure flow. His probing and jabbing kept me afloat for a prolonged time. It was my first experience in yielding my pussy for a tongue. And my father, trained by my grand mother, took me to the peak. I raised my melting cunt and rubbed it against my father's mouth, holding his head with my both hands. In that moment, my abdomen muscles convulsed in ripples and my up heaved cunt surged out its sweet hot juices. I had become so tender down there and I shoved off my father's head.

Before I settled down of my sweet sensations, my father got up, got rid of his cloths and entered my cunt hole with his big pole. I felt its girth stretching out my vaginal walls and its tip deep up to my navel line. Shock and thrill out of it triggered in me an immediate climax. I moaned and moaned.

'You're too big to me, papa,' I spoke out.

'I won't rush things and will be kind to you, my child,' dad assured.

'I didn't mean that. This cunt-stretching itself is more than enough was what I meant by that.'

'But you see your poor papa has to empty his balls.'

'Who prevents you? Tear me down, if you want. Fuck the hell out of me, dad, I'm all yours.'

He thanked me and started his engine. My sheath never stopped lubricating him. All through the fuck he was praising the tightness of my lubricating hot cunt. In between, he babbled about another tight cunt, which I didn't care to decipher. I clung to him and encouraged him to loot me. And in short time he raised me to a massive orgasm and into my quaking pussy he flooded, in hot spurt, his stored up seeds.

I didn't allow him to disengage. I confined him in my arms and legs. He continued his sucking at my breasts until his cock shrunk to its normal size. And then I let him go.

He filled up nicely the emptiness left out by my brother. We moved into a same room and lived like a husband and wife. In a month time I was found conceived. I was not sure that whose seed it was. No doubt, it was not of that my so-called lover or of that sardar. My periods, I had in my return journey, ruled out that. Either it had to be of my brother or of my father. When I told my father my concern, he only laughed. He said that it was immaterial as long as it was within our family.

Unmarried girls giving birth are not allowed. Dad took me to the ruined temple, where I lost my cherry to my brother, and married me in front of that naked goddess. Dad and daughter, living as husband and wife, are also not allowed. Dad sold his business and shifted to south with me as his wife.

And with the goddess' blessings, we freely lived there as husband and wife. And we begot Bhavana and brought her up with all our love.

2.5

Twentyone years later I returned to the same temple ruins, where I was deflowered on a rainy day by my brother and married later by my father. It was my father who took me there. And it was his 60th birthday. He wanted to have a dharsan of that deity, with whose blessings he lost his cherry to his mother and with whose witness he married me. Bhavana had her exams and so she stayed back.

As we entered the temple we noticed a bike parked outside with its back wheel removed. A young man sitting inside the porch was on his feet when he noticed us. My father asked him what his trouble was. He told that he and his friend came that way on a picnic, but wanted to know what that structure was, but ended up with the back wheel punctured. And his friend has gone to the nearby town to repair the wheel. We also came to know of him that he was from South, doing his school final in a Central School there. Only then I observed his boyish face. If he was in school final, then he must be around 18, but he looked on the higher side because of his physique. His Hindi was flawless for a boy from south. My father introduced him us as husband and wife, on which he looked at me with a quizzical interest.

We went into the holy chamber and offered our prayer. The boy too accompanied us.

He wondered at the naked statue of the deity. At that moment, suddenly, there was a roar in the sky and, as if from nowhere, the rain came heavily and fell in floods. I felt a change in the atmosphere, and to my guilt, I felt hot.

My father murmured in my ear, to my shock, and induced me to have sex with the boy. I said I wouldn't touch an outsider because of my past and wanted to make love only to my father. But, why I don't know, my father talked me into it. He talked long about his inner voice. And I had to respect his beliefs.

He then talked to the boy. The boy readily agreed. To my inquiring father, the boy said it was his first time. My father grinned at me. I blushed. He made him naked and laid him on his back on the same granite block where I was laid by my bother 21 years back.

The boy's erection was enormous. And my father, running his fingers on it, winked at me and invited me to feast on my prey. I got rid of my cloths. The boy, with his eyes bulging, starred at my stark nakedness. I climbed and squatted on him. And my father guided the boy's young sturdy cock into my matured melting cunt. I had to close my eyes in pleasure as the young thing bored into me.

I opened my eyes to the mockery in the pleasing look of my father. I made a face at him. And I moved up and down and squashed my inner folds against the boy's hard cock. My father laughed and I with him. But the boy was gasping as if he was getting drowned.

I lowered me on my knees, leaned on the boy with my big breasts crushing against his chest and covered his gasping mouth with mine. And raised my buttocks and glided up and down on his cock. He was restless with his hands. He wanted to have a feel of my boobs. I raised my chest a bit and allowed space for his hands to invade. He grabbed and pressed at them. I moved up and fed his mouth with my nipples. And eagerly he sucked at them.

Soon the boy caught up with the rhythm. And from down below he started fucking up. I enjoyed his force and speed. With appreciation, I cast a side-glance at my father. Poor old man that he is holding his semi hard cock and pumping it, to raise it to its glory. I pitied him and signaled him to come to me.

My father came around and knelt in front, with the boy's head in between his legs. I gave open my mouth to him. My father fed me with his semi hardness. And I sucked on. And from below our guest lover fucked on.

As we were roused by our movements, the boy let out a long groan and lodged his cock up in my cunt and simmered. His hot seeds gushed into my cave. I waited his movements to ebb away. And then I gave him space to slip out his cock of my cunt and him of me. My father reached his point by then and filled my mouth.

'Nice way to celebrate my 60th birthday,' said my father, 'and my old mom-son commemoration.'

'Thank goddess for involving me on this occasion,' I replied.

The rain too had stopped. And we three dressed and kissed one another thanks.

I felt suddenly the presence of my brother there, but nowhere to see. And I sighed.

3. Interlude

Aunt Saroj, by her story, had heated up the atmosphere in that room. I was boiling to pull out all the cocks there and fuck. There was a marshland slopping in between my legs. It should have been the conditions of other listeners too. We were looking at each other with a burning desire. But I had a question to ask.

"And where is your father now, aunty?"

At that, her eyes were filled with tears. Bhavana too was shaking with sobs. I was confused.

"I'm sorry, aunty, if I'd asked a wrong question."

"Never mind," she kissed me on my lips. Her tears rolled down on my cheeks. And remember, I was leaning on her bosoms.

"We planned to go to Swargadwaar when Bhavana attained her age." Aunt Saroj continued. "We went up the Himalayas, but our bad time we couldn't spot the crane which was supposed to show us the way. My father turned suspicious and he pulled up Bhavana to know whether she was true to her word. Bhavana maintained her stand and opted out if she were not believed. I was very eager to go up, hence I pressed on my father to proceed.

We proceeded, but shortly our mules were in knee-deep snow. And suddenly there was a roar in the air and my father shouted us to turn and run back. We obeyed. A white wall of an avalanche was sliding down. We were rushing back to safety with Bhavana and me in the lead and my father on our back. We two women were escaped and turned about to see my father and his mule were buried under the snow, dumped by the avalanche. I was stunned and speechless, but Bhavana was crying aloud to forget her sin for she had lied in saying that she was a virgin."

As aunt Saroj told us that much, I heard my mother started wailing. And I could see tears in Dev uncle's eyes too. I realized that the fire alighted on our flesh by her carnal story was put off by her father's tragedy.

"It was only our fault;" Saroj aunt continued, "Bhavana was kept in dark. We must've revealed her that my husband, in fact, was my real father. My grand parents took care to reveal their incestuous lineage to their son, i.e. my father and my father to me. But I failed to do the same to my daughter. We took time, much more time than necessary. If Bhavana had been revealed of our secret, she wouldn't have lied of her virginity."

I felt sorry for aunt Saroj, but a bit bad about Bhavana. "Of all present here you are more close to me, Bhavana," I turned my attention to her, "And may I know who is that villain deflowered you? I won't demand if you want it to be a secret."

"There's no secret," nosed in Saroj aunt. "It was him," she pointed at uncle Dev, who responded with an awkward smile.

I didn't expect that. I faced aunt Saroj, "You mean to say that Bhavana met uncle even before you meet him and marry?"

"It was only Bhavana who brought him to me."

I turned again to Bhavana, "And how come you run into uncle Dev?"

"It was Rahul who took me to him."

"But where did you meet Rahul, in the first place?"

"Only here in this same house. He was mom's lover, of which I had no idea then."

My head was spinning. I slumped. All others, following my lead, laughed at my loss. The mood has changed in a fraction of second.

Saroj aunt put her hand around me and said, "Don't puzzle, Devika darling, Rahul is the same boy whom I fucked at the temple ruins on my father's 60th birthday."

"Oh, my...what a link! Unbelievable!" I shook my head. "Well, now, who'd tell how uncle Dev was brought into this fold? Bhavana? Or uncle himself?"

"I'm no good at story telling," Bhavana slipped out.

"It's ok, I'll try, but I'm afraid I won't be as good as Saroj in words," so humble Uncle Dev started his narration:

4. Vasudev

Rahul had told Bhavana, it seemed, that his father was a man who can answer any question. On that account Bhavana wanted to meet me, so I was told. I received Bhavana at my ashram. Yes, I was leading a hermit life for quite some time.

Leaving her to my custody, Rahul left on some other mission. At that time I was sitting in lotus posture in my pooja(prayer) room. Bhavana scanned the room around with her beautiful eyes. Looking at her lower lip protruding than her upper one, I thought, 'Here is a sensuous girl.'

'What do you think about incest?' she asked. 'Is it wrong or right?'

I was startled by her question, but managed to get my ground. ''What do you think?' I asked her back.

'I think it's wrong.'

'If so, what makes it wrong?'

'The closeness of the blood, of course.'

'If it is so, it has to work in the case of other animals too.'

'But other animals don't relate.'

'Therefore, it's not the closeness of the blood.'

'Then, I think it's the sixth sense."

'If a real mother and son were separated so long as to recognize not each other when they meet again, what the so called sixth sense would do?'

'You mean to say that the difference is not born with, but folly?'

'You got the point.'

She sat there without a word for a longtime. I interrupted her silence cautiously, 'What made you to ask a question on incest?'

She didn't answer, but asked instead, 'Where's Rahul's mother?'

'She is no more. What has it to do with?'

She looked deep into my eyes, remained so for a minute, and left my place abruptly.

4.1

A month after that meet, Bhavana arrived back at my ashram. And that time Rahul was not there. She was in a sexy dress, exposing her young boobs almost to their nipples and her shaped long legs almost to her panties. I passed a comment to myself, 'She urgently needs a nice fuck.'

'You wanted to know last time, what made me to ask you a question on incest, right?' She started. 'I've come back to answer that.'

I kept silence and was listening.

She continued, 'whom I believed as my dad is not my dad, but my mom's dad. They think that I've no idea, but I know. The old man lives as my mom's husband and sleeps with her. I learned from you last time that nothing was wrong with incest. So I went back to forgive them. But this time I've come here to tell you,' Bhavana stopped for a moment and said, 'my mom sleeps not only with her dad but also your son Rahul.' She took a breath and asked, 'What do you say about it?'

'What's there to say? Rahul is already 18, old enough to have his way in these matters.' I said.

'Is that all? I'm 19. You mean to say that I can do whatever I like?'

'Yes, if it doesn't hurt others as well as you.'