The Family's Weekend in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was initially repulsed by the shit comment, but as the decadence dawned on her she became thrilled. John was horrified. Mary had never let him have her ass, and the idea of Janet sucking her shit off his dick was truly offensive. However, he had no choice as Rick prodded him with the gun. Heather untied both of them, and directed their collection of a mattress from one of the bedrooms to put on the floor, told John to get undressed, and she then handed Janet a tube of KY: “Whatever position you want girl.”

In a nanosecond Janet was on her back with her knees resting on her tits. Her entire perianal area was exposed, and in particular that crinkled little brown area called her asshole. She squeezed out a large glob of the jelly into her right hand, and began to rub it around and into her anal opening. When she was ready she looked at John saying: “Daddy, I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time. Don’t look at me as your daughter. Look at me as an extremely talented fuck, which I am, who is going to take you for the fuckin ride of your life. Now come put your cock in my ass!”

John was truly shocked by the words coming from Janet’s mouth. He had never heard her say a curse word, but now in a very provocative manner she was telling him to fuck her ass. With great trepidation, John approached Janet’s splayed legs and the hairless cunt that lay between them. He had never seen such a beautiful sight. John paused to absorb the exquisite view of his daughter’s groin. He looked carefully at the swollen pink lips, and the distended knob of her clit.

Janet shook him from his reverie: “Stop looking! Get busy and stick your daughter-fucking dick up my ass! I’m ready for you right now!”

Shaken, John positioned himself between Janet’s legs, aimed his cock at the appropriate opening and slowly began to shove his hard as steel cock through the tiny opening, past the sphincter, and into the depths of the young girl’s bowels. He wanted to do this very slowly allowing time for the tight ring of muscle to stretch, but Janet was impatient:

“Daddy! Stop fuckin around. You’ve got it in now! Fuck me with it, and fuck me hard!”

John had never heard Janet speak in such a manner. It was shocking to him, and also extremely stimulating. He backed away from his target, aimed again, and with a mighty shove plunged his cock into the depths of her ass. Janet screamed, but after that John never stopped as he stroked in and out of her distended asshole. He thought it interesting to see how the tissues of her sphincter clung to his dick as it emerged from her bowel. In and out he stroked with ever increasing force and speed until he was at last pounding her with every bit of force he could muster, and with every stroke it seemed Janet experienced another orgasm. John pounded, but as he neared the apex of his climb: “STOP! PULL YOUR COCK OUT OF HER ASS NOW!”

John could not believe his ears, and began to push in one more time so he could cum. “I SAID STOP!” Rick yelled. John froze, and began to withdraw.

“Don’t worry Daddy, you’ll cum soon.”

As John’s dick emerged from Janet’s ass it was slippery with ass- juice and stained with brown shit. “Suck it Bitch! Suck it clean.”

Janet sat up and quickly took her father’s cock deep into her mouth and throat. Licking and sucking she rapidly cleaned it until no speck of shit remained. Then Janet said: “Ok Daddy, put your spic and span clean cock into this well used cunt in front of you. Ya, I said well used. Do you think I got this good being a virgin?”

What Janet said was shocking, but it made sense. No virgin could suck cock like that, and a virgin sure couldn’t take a cock up her ass with such ease. Janet had fucked around for a while, and she was about to get fucked some more.

“Put it in your pussy, Bitch.” Heather yelled.

Janet grabbed the back of her knees pulling them up and out fully exposing her crotch. She looked at her dad and smiled. John understood her message, and moved to position his dick head at the entrance of pussy, but there he hesitated. He was about to fuck his daughter, what if she got pregnant.

As if reading his mind Janet spoke: “I’m on the pill. Now fuck me with your big, hard cock!”

John reacted by shoving his hips forward jamming his rampant prick into his daughter’s very receptive cunt. There was no stopping him this time. With great speed and force, and without regard for Janet’s feelings he climbed his way toward sexual Nirvana; toward a cum to satisfy many urges. He pounded so hard and fast the juices from Janet’s pussy squished and splattered as he drove inward. He pounded until he could pound no more, and then he released his tension with a great yell of pleasure as his cock spewed forth his seed. When the last spurt had emerged John fell forward onto his daughter’s body, laying between her legs in sexual repose.

All the while Mary and Jason continued to pay oral homage to each other’s genitals. The boy’s tongue while not talented was enthusiastic and it did its job. Mary began to feel the twinges that usually preceded her orgasms. From experience she knew it was not wise to allow the boy’s dick to remain in her mouth when she came, so she lifted her head from his crotch and concentrated on the feeling emerging from her pussy. Jason missed the warmth of his mother’s mouth, but could sense her body was tensing probably for something big. He continued to run his tongue in and out of her hole, along the inside and outside of her pussy lips, and to tap on her clit.

With a sudden rush the orgasm was upon her, and Mary arched her back forcing her twat on to her son’s face. Contraction after contraction surged through her body giving her as intense a pleasure as she could ever remember experiencing. The juices surged from her pussy almost drowning poor Jason who despite the deluge valiantly continued his ministration to the hole from which he had emerged two decades past.

As suddenly as it had come the orgasm passed. Mary, released from the powerful cum, relaxed and then collapsed in total relaxation on top of Jason. For several moments she felt on cloud nine and unconcerned of the sin she had committed. The state did not linger as she heard Rick yell: “Suck his cock bitch. Finish the job you started!”

With unexpected enthusiasm Mary dove back into her task. She grasped Jason’s cock with her right hand and began to both suck and jack him toward a cum the likes of which he had never experienced. The pressure of her mouth and the pressure of her hand were unrelenting as he neared his climax. Jason was tired and having trouble getting over the top so Mary played one more of the tricks in her arsenal. With her left hand she reached underneath his ball-bag searching for his asshole, and when she found it there was so much saliva present, having dripped down his cock, that she had no difficulty jamming her fingers inside her son’s ass. Once there she began to massage the prostate creating a whole new set of sensations. This last pleasure sent Jason over the top. He felt awareness as his prostate convulsed sending his ejaculate down the shaft to the penile exit. The rest of his body jumped in concordance with those sensations, and he shot a load of sperm and seminal fluid into his mother’s mouth. Squirt after squirt erupted, and Mary retained them all until he ceased to pump out his essence. Only then did she take the opportunity to swirl the man juice of her son all around her mouth relishing in its taste and feel. When at last she swallowed she rolled off the boy on to the floor, and assumed a fetal-like position to sleep.

Rick and Heather watched all the action with interest. They had encountered families before, but never one where everybody actually wanted to fuck the others. In the past they had forced parents and children into sex, and watched the beginning horror transition into either mental breakdown or total enjoyment. This was different, and from their perspective not nearly as much fun. However, that lesser degree of fun was not enough reason to go away and abandon some good fucking. They had a few more degradations in mind before they would depart.

The next morning the family was awoken early. Thoughts from the day before were in everyone’s mind, and visually noted in Jason and John who sported morning erections. “You two are both up for some action, lets see if it’s for each other. Boy, get over there and suck you ole man.”

Jason was unsure how to respond until Rick loudly threatened him. He quickly crawled between his dad’s legs. Until yesterday Jason had never experienced any type of sexual activity, and was quite unsure of how to proceed. To help him along Rick yelled: “Girl get over there and show him how. Don’t you suck dad. Just show boy what to do.”

With great glee Janet crawled next to Jason and showed him where to place his hands, and how to use his mouth. It took the boy very little time to grasp the basics, and to discover he liked sucking dick. Not only did he like it, but he was good at it. In almost no time he had his father on the edge of cumming, but Rick stopped the fun.

“Swing around and put your cock in your dad’s mouth.”

Jason, without removing his mouth from the hard cock he was sucking, spun around to straddle the face of the man below him. It was not a good fit, as their height was too much the same. Without considerable discomfort it was not possible for both of them to suck dick at the same time.

“Ok, get back where you were.” Rick directed. “Dad, you ever take it up the butt? Well there’s a first time for everything. Boy, let go of his cock. I’ll give you an option do you want to fuck first or get fucked first?”

Reluctantly, Jason removed his mouth from the pulsing cock he sensed was about to explode. “I’ll fuck first. He’ll never get it in me without cumming.” With that he rolled his father on to his stomach, and pulled him up onto his knees.

Janet was right there with some KY to grease the exposed asshole. She had seen, and participated in anal sex, but never had she seen a guy get fucked by another guy. As she lathered the jelly onto, around, and inside the anal orifice she whispered: “Dad, just relax and let it come. Fight it and it will hurt. When Jason begins to push his cock into you try pushing back as if you were taking a shit. It will make it easier.”

John was scared. Yes, he had just yesterday fucked his daughter in the ass, but this was his ass. The fact he was scared made his sphincter tighten which made him even more scared.

“Relax, Dad.” Janet said soothingly as she ran her middle finger in and out her father’s ass. Janet forced a second finger inside, and combined with her calming words John’s anus began to accept the pleasurable side of anal play. In and out Janet pushed and swirled her fingers until John accepted all four. At that point Janet signaled Jason to get in position.

“Dad, Jason is not as big as all my fingers. If you stay relaxed he will slide into you like a hot knife through warm butter.” With one hand she waved Jason forward then grasped his cock and aimed him at their dad’s ass. Jason did the rest as Janet removed her fingers he pushed inward to fill the vacancy. John felt the transition, and when he accepted that it did not hurt he let his tensions fall away, and began to enjoy the sensations.

The first few strokes Jason moved easily in and out allowing both himself and his father to adjust to what was happening. But then Rick yelled: “FUCK HIM! You’ve played enough.” Jason’s next stroke was with force; not full force, but force enough. After that Jason struck hard and fast rapidly moving himself along the path to orgasmic release.

On the other end John experienced a new sensation as the cock in his ass slid back and forth across his prostate. He could not explain the feeling other than to say it was very enjoyable, and his previously aroused state rapidly returned. His dick was erect, and the boy in back of him continued to pound his ass with a very young hard cock. John, in very quick order found himself on the edge of his orgasm just as Jason was on the edge of his.

With one more plunge Jason crossed the threshold toward what we are all familiar as a cum. The force of Jason’s assault on John’s ass and prostate shoved him past the point of no return; a point that Janet recognized and worked to her advantage. She immediately stuck her head under John’s belly engulfing his soon to explode cock with her young experienced lips. That was the last straw as John began to squirt his juices feeling them travel the entire length of his penile shaft. At last those juices erupted directly into Janet’s mouth. She absorbed each interval of outpouring, but she swallowed none. Instead she quickly rose up and kissed Jason forcing their father’s cum juices into his mouth.

The intensity of both the men’s orgasms left them drained. Janet returned to her father to administer loving licks to clean him. Jason meanwhile was collapsed on his back, his dick still hard, and fully covered with shit. Heather saw this, and took corrective action: “Mom, get over there and use your mouth to clean your son’s father-fucking cock!” Her tone sounded direct and unwilling to tolerate any resistance. Mary was slow to respond, and as a result received a barefooted kick in the ass from Heather to add impetus to her movement.

Never in her life had Mary ever thought of eating shit. It was bad enough to have to clean a baby’s butt. To actually take a shit coated cock into her mouth and her son’s cock at that was abhorrent. She looked out the corner of her eye at the gun Heather held pointed in her direction. There was no choice she would have to taste shit.

Just then Janet looked up and spoke to her mother: “Mother, just put your mouth on it, and don’t breathe through your nose. The taste isn’t bad if you don’t smell it.”

Mary did as Janet directed, but it took all the self-control she could muster from the depths of her soul. At first she grabbed the still throbbing cock with her right hand holding it steady as her mouth moved closer. She forced herself to breath through her mouth as she got in position to envelope the tender piece of young manhood. It was enough that it was her son’s, but to have to eat her husband’s shit was almost overwhelming. However, she gathered her courage and lowered her mouth not just to the head, but forced herself downward as far as she could reach. She figured she might as well go all the way rather than just a little bit at a time. Her mouth could feel the mushy mud consistency of what she knew was shit, and as disgusted as that thought made her she found that it was not all that bad. Matter of fact the taste was not horrible; a nutty flavor. As long as she continued to breathe through her mouth she would be okay.

Up and down her mouth and tongue moved striving to remove every vestige of her husband’s shit from her son’s cock. She licked hard in places and soft in others, but always in such a manner that her nose was not involved. At last her tongue could feel nothing more of the offending material that she had actually come to find pleasant.

“Open you eyes bitch!” Mary heard Heather command. She opened in time to see a hand-full of shit moving toward her face. Before she could turn away Heather rubbed the shit all about Mary’s face forcing some into her mouth and more into her nose. “Now breathe through you nose. I want you to get the full effect.” There was nothing for Mary to do but breathe, and as she did the stench of feces tracked all through her brain causing her to retch from the odor. She had eaten shit and almost liked it, but now she was smelling up close what she had avoided before, and her stomach revolted. She retched until she could retch no more. Then Janet was allowed to clean her face and body.

Janet found this task pleasing as she was helping her mother, but it was also stimulating as she was holding a naked woman in her arms; a naked woman who she had dreamed about fucking for a very long time. It was not necessary for the thugs to tell her after all this time that more was involved than simply cleaning shit and vomit off her mother. Janet knew she was to seduce this alluring woman she now held in her arms.

As the rag, wet with warm water, removed the offending materials it had a soothing effect on Mary. She began to trust and relax. She did not recognize the motions to clean her body were similar to those to arouse her body. As the rag moved over and around her breasts, across her abdomen, and along her legs she made no objection. As Janet’s hand, minus the rag, moved over and around her breasts, across her abdomen, and along her legs she made no objection. After many repeats of these movements Janet added one more area as she cupped her mother’s pubic area. By this time Mary was too far-gone to object. Actually, she was wondering why it was taking those hands so long to touch the core of her sex, and when at last it happened she simply spread her legs in invitation for further exploration.

Janet did not hesitate a moment to follow up her initial caress, but this time she was more assertive, and more blatant with where her fingers roamed. She dallied along both lips moving up one side and down the other. Then she spread the lips and moved up the inside edge of one and down the other. At the top she made a point to circle her mother’s distended clit, but she did not touch it. Nor did she enter the vaginal canal. For many repetitions, but with an unpredictable randomness, Janet explored the cunt spread out before her, and as Mary’s juices began to seriously flow, indicating she was quite hot. Janet at last tapped on the clit and plunged two fingers into the canal. Mary’s response was a tightening of her muscles and a loud “OOOOOOH” as she erupted in her initial orgasm delivered by a woman. The fact it was delivered by a woman who was her daughter made no difference. She was in search of sexual release, and this woman was providing exactly that.

The excitement Mary experienced in her nether region increased in exponential numbers. Orgasm after orgasm followed one upon another. So excited was Mary that she did not perceive Janet’s shifting position until just before her daughter’s pussy covered her face. After eating shit a little pussy licking caused no chagrin, and as if she had done it all her life Mary commenced to lick and suck the cunt surrounding her face. She did it with passion, and soon she was not the only one excited; so was Janet.

Orgasm following orgasm struck the mother and child. Higher and higher they climbed reaching levels of passion neither had ever previously experienced. Each face was drenched with the juices poring from the other’s cunt, and each shivered every time an orgasm racked their body. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and so it was with this wonderful experience when Janet grabbed Mary’s clit in her teeth. Mary jumped so hard, and wrapped her legs around Janet’s head so tightly that Janet almost passed out. She released her grip on her mother’s pussy, and fell away to the side.

After a few moments the women began to regain their awareness of the surroundings, and the gravity of the situation. They had committed mother-daughter incest, and had enjoyed it to the maximum degree. They were left emotionally subdued, and physically drained.

The guys had watched the women’s performance in awe and wonder. Jason, with so little experience on which to judge the sight was amazed at what he had witnessed. John was also amazed, but from a different perspective. He had no idea the intensity of passion that existed in Mary. He had no idea she could withstand, as well as create orgasms such as he had witnessed.

All four looked at the others in total amazement at what had happened. As they thought about it they were astounded by the entire scope of events over the past two days. The events they had witnessed, and the acts they had each performed left them in a haze of exhilarated wonder; a haze so intense that it took them awhile to realize they were alone. The man and woman who had orchestrated this were nowhere to be seen.