The Fan & The Superstar

Story Info
Mistaken identity gives wrestling fan the chance of a lifetime.
836 words
2.25
28.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was ecstatic when she won two tickets to her favorite wrestling event which was coming to town that weekend. She decided to take her best friend Angela with her since there was always a large amount of men attending and her friend wanted a chance to meet someone new. Jenna was especially excited to get the chance to go backstage to meet her favorite wrestler, "Jackson Dundee".

Seeing Jackson in action in the ring stimulated her womanly passions. He was a cinnamon skinned muscular, and ruggedly handsome man who towered at 6 feet, 10 inches, and was a solid build at 265 pounds. His performance drew a large following due to his quick moves and commanding personality. Once Jenna and her girlfriend arrived at the event, they were seated at special ringside seats. The show began immediately. After one hour had passed and Jackson hadn't come out yet. Jenna could barely contain her excitement.

Finally, Jackson came out. The cheers of the audience seem to blow the roof off the building. Jackson stepped into the ring dripping from water he routinely pours on himself before the match to cool off. His muscular arms glistened in the limelight as he glided his powerful body around in the ring, quickly slamming his opponent around several times. After many vicious blows and stunning assaults, he eliminates his opponent with the ease of a gladiator. After winning another match, Jackson returned to his locker room. Jenna was instructed to follow a guard back to rear stage area to await her idol's appearance. Unfortunately, a man came out to tell her that Jackson wore himself out in the ring and couldn't come out.

Disappointed, and in tears, Jenna requested to refresh herself in the nearest bathroom. She found herelf lost in the maze of hallways and into a small room empty except for a large therapist table. As she attempts to leave, the door opens and in walks Jackson Dundee wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He lies on the table face down not realizing that Jenna is not the therapist. Jenna takes advantage of the situation and doesnt let on who she is.

She opens the closet finding a few bottles of massage oil choosing a sensual blend fragrance. Jackson requests that she gives him a full body massage to relieve the soreness he felt from the previous match. Jenna obliged him by beginning to rub oil on his huge shoulders.

Fortunately she had taken a massage course before and how fortunate for Jackson Dundee to be her first client. She moved her hands down the center of his back, and rubbed the sides of his toned waist and the center of his spine to the curved arch of his back above his butt. She skipped over his firm, round behind which hid beneath the small white towel, and placed her hands on the backs of his sculpted thighs and firm calves. He moaned with pleasure as she pressed deeply into his sore muscles.

"You can remove that towel if it's easier for you" Jenna immediately removed the towel and exposed the smooth baby like skin of his firm butt She couldn't resist to rub her hands between his cheeks allowing the oil to drip between his thighs. Suddenly he did the unexpected and flips over, allowing Jenna to view the body of a Greek God. She had to step back and take in the view.

His entire body was rippled with muscular definition and it was obvious he took good care of himself. Her eyes focused on the line on his body below his belly button which led to his full and healthy as well as hairless genitalia.

"Well what are you waiting for?" he asked, interrupting her moment of splendor. Jenna poured more oil on her hands knowing once she began to massage Jackson, he would not want her to stop. She began rubbing his firm smooth chest slowly gliding over his now erect nipples , and molding the creases between his six-pack ribs. She watches his expression as she places her hands on his waist and slowly moves them between his thick thighs. He gives her permission to massage everything so she gently envelopes his awaiting package, sculpting it like a clay model, squeezing the excess oil between her fingers, and stroking his shaft slowly as he continues to moan.

Her gentle touch turns harder and faster as she follows his body's thrusting movements. His moans get louder and he reaches out to touch her. He pulls her face to his and swallows her mouth in a passionate wet kiss. Her hand remains on his throbbing genitalia stroking faster in unison with his thrusting hips. Her hands are skilled as they glide and shape his manhood as if recreating it within her hands.

His blood bubbles inside him like a volcano about to erupt as he explodes; and suddenly, Jenna finds herself sitting up in her bed. She had dreamt about the whole night.