The Fan Club Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,010 Followers

I now understood why Erica was single: she waited for a man whom she could share and serve without any shame, embarrassment, or fear of future regret. She wanted a bloke like me, who wouldn't think her as the sort to "bed, but not wed", just because she reveled in the act of fellatio. Swinging was only part of it. She wanted a man whom she idolized and who wouldn't be threatened by her intense sexuality. I had her pegged as an aggressive submissive type, a woman in love with her own submission and in desperate need of a firm hand to bring her kindly to heel.

I soon realized that I began fucking Erica's throat relentlessly and that she was only too pleased to help me do it. Casey and June, meanwhile, were on the other side of the camcorder and busy frigging themselves with their fingers. Casey's top was still on, but her shoes, shorts, and panties were off to make it easier to jill off. June was already naked, so her situation was simpler. The camcorder now worked automatically, recording my blowjob from Erica.

I virtually raped Erica's mouth, to be truly frank. Her throat was like a new pussy to me and I rammed my cock in and out with violent strokes of potent desire and malice. The idea of making Gwen jealous had a certain nasty quality that made me groan with my arousal. I couldn't stop the release that followed any more than I could stop my heart from beating in my chest. She never had a chance to decline swallowing my cum.

Instead of stopping with this climax, Erica performed an extra task by licking my cock and balls clean. She then licked her chops like a lioness and gulped down whatever she caught this time to chase what she'd already ingested. Since Gwen had never given more than half-hearted blowjobs and even what she did for Dafyd turned out to be rather lackluster, this was bound to rub her inadequacy as a lover directly in my ex-wife's face. I still hated Gwen, so that was fine with me.

"Stand up, slut," I ordered Erica, sounding rather bossy for a partner with benefits.

"Kiss me," I added a new instruction and really poured salt into the wounds of my divorce by accepting Erica's snowball.

My own cum tasted rather odd, but not as disgusting as one might think. I mostly did it as a deliberately raunchy act sure to "squick" Gwen or at least shock her. I didn't count on Erica and the others getting off on my decision to taste myself on her tongue. Nor did I expect that it would be the ultimate message to Erica that I was Mr. Right, albeit not in the vanilla, monogamous sense. It told her, intuitively, that I would never be repulsed by her kinky ways. She would never sicken me by being herself. I would meet her halfway and we would enjoy these fetishes together with the others.

"Tell Gwen how it felt to suck me off and swallow my cum, Erica," I instructed the blonde.

"It was delicious, nasty, and heavenly. I loved every fucking second of servicing your ex-husband, Gwen. So, thank you for giving him up. I guess that you knew that he was far out of your league. You did a favor for women who are a lot better than you, such as me. Should I tag Casey, since she's next, Sir Cecil?" Erica reacted to this command with no sense of outrage.

"Certainly, my little slut. You've pleased me very well and you truly are the 'Goddess of Oral'," I directed Erica to bring Casey over to me. The brunette's saucy smile vindicated my choice as she joined me in front of the camera.

The ordeal had just begun for my ex. I almost felt sorry for her, having to watch me fuck these horny fans. Almost, of course, as the Yanks say, never counts except for horseshoes and hand grenades. A small part of me even thought that she enjoyed it. I hope that she did, but only as long as that fact made her unhappy for some reason. I don't want Gwen to have a good time at all.

Chapter 4

"Alright, girls, get me nice and hard again. Casey, take off the rest of your clothes. Yeah, that's good. Erica, stroke your clit for my pleasure. Casey, tell us something about yourself," I commanded the girls, while June winked at us.

"Gwen Evans, right? Casey Jones here. Yeah, funny, I know. But that's my maiden name and I like being named after a hero. I reverted to it on purpose when I divorced that jackal Percy. He's your type. Perhaps you can get with him when you tire of Dafyd. I don't care. What I do care about it is that your ex-husband is going to fuck my ass right on camera for your viewing pleasure.

"Let me guess, you don't take it in the ass, because 'nice girls don't do that' and it's an 'exit only'. Nice girls don't cheat on their husbands with their mates, either, do they? So get off your high horse and accept that I will do something that you would never dare, at least not with him. You probably only do that for the guys you fuck on the side.

"Can someone get me some lube, please? I'm horny now and want to get my ass fucked hard. I want Gwen to see it all. I want her to know how much I love her ex-husband's dick and enjoy it there. I haven't done this with him before, Gwen, but I already know that I'll love it. Watch a real slut get it good. Watch it and jill off, wishing you could be with Cecil like this," Casey urged me to take her arse.

All of the nasty talk for Gwen's benefit may not have aroused her, but it certainly excited me and I was hard again much faster than I expected. As Erica lubed up my cock and June smeared it on Casey's bum, I admired the bottom that I was about to use for our mutual gratification. I couldn't begin to fathom why Percy would throw this woman away. He must have done something stupid to chase her off, since Casey struck me as the sort who wanted to please a man. She wasn't a bitch at all.

Naturally, Casey winced a little when I actually entered her arse, but she soon adjusted to my invasion and started cooperating gladly. Erica wasn't wrong at all about Casey. She was a true butt-slut, a woman who delighted in the pleasures of sodomy. I kept buggering Casey for about a minute or two when I realized that I couldn't go any deeper inside her bowels. My cock not only filled but stretched her arsehole, indicating that she wasn't used to a guy my size back there. She didn't complain and the increasingly strong smell of her cunny suggested to me that she enjoyed some pain while she was fucked.

"Please, pull my hair, Cecil! Take me rough and hard. Use my ass! Call me dirty slut names! I want it raw and nasty!" Casey begged me, suggesting that she was a great deal kinkier and nastier than I first believed.

"She was just like this with me, except for the on-camera part. She pleaded for me to take her sweet ass with my strap-on and asked only for lube to avoid splitting. I told you that Casey was an anal slut. She's had fantasies of taking it in the ass for years. Percy missed out big time. That's a good girl, Case. You're being such a nice little slut for milord, aren't you?" June egged her on.

"Yes, she is," I spoke for Casey, while I butt-fucked her and indeed pulled her curly brown hair.

I didn't see it until watching the video, of course, but Casey had a smile on her face for several minutes after that. She later told me that she was "in heaven" as I violated her arsehole, taking her as hard as possible. From how she acted, I believed her, too. The girl didn't have any shame about taking and loving it in the arse.

I fucked her bum feverishly for a good while longer, unable to even think about Gwen and how she would suffer at this point. Rough buggery with a luscious brunette who loved it that way and made no attempt to hide the fact would do that to any bloke. Casey was to anal sex what Erica was to oral, from what I could tell.

This proved to even truer than I thought when Casey came from my use of her bottom. This sight left me with no bloody choice. I came again, this time in Casey's sphincter. As I withdrew from Casey's arse, Erica knelt and licked my surprisingly clean dick. In hindsight, it shouldn't have stunned me that Casey prepared herself so well for sodomy. It was her favorite sex act and she didn't want to scare any men away from her over sanitary issues.

I turned to the camera, while Erica now licked all of my cum from Casey's bum. I wanted Gwen to understand for herself just how wild and free these women were, much better lovers than her. I had June zoom in on my dick first and then Casey's arsehole as Erica rimmed her. There could be no doubt that I had cum twice and was still semi-hard because of the intense gratification of the activity.

"So, Gwen, you stupid bitch, how do you like them bloody apples? Yes, believe it or not, I was faithful to you in spite of how frustrating I sometimes found it. That was then, but now I have a lot more fun, I can tell you now. The same cock that you wouldn't let in your arse has just buggered a much better woman and I still think of her as a lady.

"Certainly more of a lady than you, silly shrew. No doubt you've gotten tired of Dafyd by now. If so, you'll have to look elsewhere. I'm not leaving the States and going back to Cardiff, except maybe to visit. If I do, I'll probably take the girls with me. They would really love me fucking them in our favorite inn.

"Remember that, bitch? It's not special to me anymore. I wonder if it still is to you. If so, too damn bad. You threw it away by how you treated me. I think that's a wrap for this scene," I declared, telling June to stop filming us.

"Oh, baby, I can't wait until you're hard again. I have a thing or two to say to Lady Gwen Evans, right before you screw me half to death. I definitely want George to get a copy as well. If he doesn't regret picking the Moonies over me already, he should soon. I'm an even bigger slut than he used to think, but you get to benefit from my dirty mind and he doesn't. The guy is a cunt and I owe him an unpleasant reminder of what he gave up for his stupid cult," June gave me a wicked smile.

"Percy deserves a copy, too, as we agreed. I loved that jerk and he kicked me out when he found a mail-order bride from the former Yugoslavia. Katerina something or other. He told me that he wanted me out as soon as possible so he could remove all traces of me. That prick! He also told me that he wanted her to have his babies. The same guy who insisted that we always use protection now wanted kids!

"At first, he told me to go on birth control, and when that messed with my sex drive, he started wearing rubbers with me. I hated it when he wore condoms. When I asked him what was wrong with me, he told me that I was too fat, too old, and too perverted. The last one was because I suggested that we swing, I admitted that I'm bi, and I wanted to take it in the ass.

"By then, I was desperate to know what turned him on, so I snooped and saw from his porn that he was a liar about the anal. Not to mention that he'd cheated on me several times. I read his messages to several women and I knew that he talked of making future 'sex tours' to Thailand and other places, once he had this new woman safely under his thumb.

"He didn't want kids with me because I was too 'girl next door' and he wanted to trade me in when he got bored with me. Kids would just complicate things and tie him to me financially and otherwise. He also wanted a girl who would be 'too naïve to understand how the laws work' and who would be totally grateful for her entry into this country. Evidently, the law associate on the fast track to partnership wasn't gullible enough for him.

"I even found proof that he'd been screwing a few interns of both sexes and that he'd knocked up a number of married women who worked with him at his firm. He admitted to finding it a 'guilty pleasure to make another guy raise my babies'. He's a sick bastard and I hate him! Sorry for ranting, but I wanted you to see why I think that he needs it rubbed in his face," Casey broke down and wept, venting some pent-up pain and rage.

"So, in essence, Percy gets off on the hustle. He likes to con people and get the better of them. It makes him feel slicker and smarter than others. Well, the sex tape is a nice start, but it won't be enough. His poor bride is going to be another victim of his sociopathic narcissism.

"I know that it's hard to empathize with the woman who 'stole' your husband, but you have to admit that he duped her. She probably doesn't even know to this day that he was ever married to you. He was clever about that, true, but we can use that against him. She won't be on guard against you, since she doesn't know that you exist. We'll work something out for you.

"As for me, my marriage to George was doomed the moment he joined the Moonies. At least he was sincere, but more than a little misguided. I'm still pissed at him for choosing his religion over me. I'm not normally one to set ultimatums, but I knew that the Moonie way of life and me were fundamentally incompatible.

"He was livid when I made him choose, since family and marriage are major issues in his faith. I'm not sure how the church reconciled his divorced status. Quite frankly, I don't care. If he has to stay celibate because he chose them over me, so be it. That's the price of his wrong loyalties. But enough about me and why George should get his own copy of our sex tape," June embraced Casey and calmed her.

"Sorry, I really am mostly over it, but there are still moments when the pain is there. It's mostly a sense of rejection and a blow to my pride, not to mention a rage that sometimes needs to vent," Casey confided.

"It's alright, dear. We're all at that point. That's why we're making this damn tape. Well, and that the sheer fun of exhibitionism. Now, who wants lunch? I'm hungry again and we need to get our strength up for more wild sex. It will give us a chance to plot the downfall of Percy, Gwen, and George. I will cook this time, though you ladies can assist," I announced, putting all of them in a much better mood.

As we headed back to the kitchen, I put my arm around Casey, leaned into her, and whispered into her ear, "For the record, I happen to think that you're just fine the way you are. He's a fool to pick a stranger to have his babies over a wife like you."

"I know, but thank you, anyway," she whispered back, the tears drying on her face and a smiling appearing in spite of herself.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,010 Followers