The Fan Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

Inviting me to follow her into the bedroom, June put her head on a pillow and stuck her arse in the air. Clearly, she waved it at me to urge me to butt-fuck her. Her delectable bum welcomed my stiff Johnson as it began to ream her. There was no attempt to request or propose any lube, nor did she ask me to wear a raincoat. It was an indication of the sort of "benefits" that I could expect from our special friendship.

Her bottom was sweating, but I still intended to do something else to help her with the anal act. My mouth and tongue zeroed in on her tush, kissing and licking her arsehole. This raven-haired tart reacted to being rimmed by moaning and groaning happily. She delighted in the pleasurable sensation of a man eat her arse.

As my lips tasted her crack, I slid them down to her cunny, even slipping my tongue inside her soaking pussy. I began to alternate my oral attentions between her sex and her bottom. My cock was now extended to its full 9 inches. I was glad to get her ready for being sodomized, as a dick that long would be VERY difficult to take and quite painful. I knew that from my own past experience.

After a few minutes, she gave in to the ecstasy that my reaming caused her. Her orgasm was far from one of those that might have been fake. Between her squirming, grunting, biting the pillow, grabbing the bed with all of her strength, and gushing, there was no confusion. She was cumming for sure.

"Well, it seems that I will really have to get those women to rim you. Can't deny you something that's so exciting for you," I teased her as I smelled her wet cunt.

"Oh, for God's sake, stop teasing me and start fucking my ass, please!" June pleaded.

I wasn't one to be cruel, so I shoved my large manhood into her backdoor. I waited a few moments and then slammed my cock further inside her bum. She grit her teeth for a little bit as my dick filled and stretched her arsehole.

I continued to pound June's backside, loving the heat and tightness of that sweet part of her anatomy. Instead of whining or complaining, she thrust back at me. Her hips bucked as I probed deeper into her bottom. Her wet pussy became soaked and her groans suggested a 2nd, smaller climax.

I plundered her arse, feeling my dick become more aroused at her reaction to sodomy. Her tightest hole milked my horny member as I ravaged her.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum in your butt, you naughty slut!" I exclaimed as my cream filled her bum.

"That's good, because I didn't think that my poor tush could take much more of your big cock there for a while. It's kind of sore," June laughed.

"I guess we should relax a bit and start again," I proposed.

"Yes and this time in my pussy, not that I minded my ass getting reamed. It just needs a breather," she observed.

"So, where are you from, anyway?" I tried to make small talk.

"Baltimore, Maryland. You?" she replied.

"I think that you already know the answer to that, smarty pants," I scolded jokingly.

"Yes, I do. So, I'm being a naughty girl. What are you gonna do about that?" she giggled and ran half-heartedly around the room as I chased her.

Just as I caught her, I thought, how come Gwen wasn't like this? It was probably because she was too high and mighty to engage in some light-hearted horseplay. Too bloody bad for her, I laughed to myself. Now, we shall see about loosening up some of the other girls at the office.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers
12