The Fantastic Four-gy

Story Info
Marvel Comic's First Family's night of love.
5.2k words
4.55
75k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place during the John Byrne era, right after Fantastic Four issue 238.

The Fantasti-Car dropped down into the roof of the Baxter Building. The members of the Fantastic Four, along with trainee Frankie Raye, were returning from meeting Ben Grimm's Aunt Petunia in Arizona, and were in a mood to enjoy a bit of piece and quiet.

When the craft finally docked, the members got out. The FF's leader, Reed Richards, stretched his arm to the door, opening it. Richards had gained his powers years before, but still marveled at his ability to stretch any part of his body. He stepped out of his section of the Fantasti-Car and stretched his other arm around his wife.

Susan Storm Richards blushed as Reed pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Without realizing it, Sue used her power and turned invisible. Neither Reed nor Sue realized she had, because they were intently kissing each other.

But the other members of the FF saw the slip. Sue's brother, Johnny Storm, smiled and turned to his girl friend, Frankie Raye. Together, they both turned their bodies to flame and rose in the air, kissing each other through the fire.

It took the last member of the FF to bring them all back to earth. "Awright, you lovebirds. Git visible, git on the ground, and git a room." The deep voice of the Thing rumbled through the hanger. Sue realized she was invisible and popped back into view. She and Reed broke apart and smiled at their friend.

"Ben Grimm, you softie," Reed said, using The Thing's name. "You're just upset because Alicia isn't here to kiss you."

Johnny threw a fireball at Ben. His rock-like exterior took the fireball in stride, but he turned his head up at the Human Torch. "You little punk, git down here and do that!" Ben growled.

"No way, Ben," Johnny said. "I value my life too much. Besides, Frankie and I are heading out. See you all later." With a pair of fire trails following them, the two torches flew out of the hanger through the still-open roof.

The three companions entered the elevator and dropped to the science level. There Reed got off the elevator, pulling the Thing with him.

"I have something in the lab you might want to see," Reed said to Ben.

"Aw, not another disappointing attempt to change me back to human," Ben grumbled. But he also left the elevator, allowing Sue to ride alone down to the living level. Ben had recently been "devolved" from solid bricks to a melted-rock skin by Reed and Sue's son, Franklin Richards. Now that he was at a stage he had been when they first became the FF, Reed felt certain he could reverse the changes permanently.

Sue, with no taste for science, stepped off the elevator on the 35th floor of Baxter Building. She slipped down the hall and peeked into the bedroom of her son, Franklin Richards. Franklin was playing with her babysitter, the aforementioned Alicia Masters.

Alicia, although blind, had hyper-sensitive hearing, and she could tell Sue had entered the room. She whispered, "Your mom is here," to Franklin, releasing the boy so he could fly into his mother's arms. Franklin was 5, and would be entering school in the fall. But for now, he stayed in the Baxter Building, where Reed's instruments could gauge his ever-changing powers.

Two floor higher, Reed and Ben entered his lab. Reed stretched to a slow-burning bunsen burner and took a test tube off the heat. He took a second tube off a rack and added a few drops to the first one.

"Ben, please move that Molecular Isotope Dispersement and Analyzer Seat two feet to the right, would you?" Reed said.

Ben looked at the large metal chair surrounded by metal rods, plastic wires and a large cone over the seat. He lifted the seat, then laughed.

"What's funny, old friend?" Reed said.

"This Seat do-hickey, Stretcho," Ben replied. "You're losing your touch. It can't weigh much more than five tons. I kin remember when your machines were all in the 20-ton range."

"Miniaturization helps keep the weight down. Plus, I allocated several dispersement nodules the same relative space, meaning that ..."

"Meaning that I don't care, I just hope it works," Ben interrupted.

Several minutes later, Ben was sitting in the middle of the MIDAS machine, drinking the formula Reed had given him. He started glowing, and Reed turned several dials on the MIDAS. As Ben continued to glow, the MIDAS sucked the energy into itself. Slowly, Reed could see his best friend changing. The rocky exterior was fading, being replaced by a man with brown hair and craggy features.

When the machine shut down minutes later, it was not the Thing that emerged. It was Ben Grimm, holding his now-too-large shorts in one hand. Reed smiled. His experiment was an apparent success.

"Looks like you'll need to get someone else to move your machines, Reed," Ben said.

"Not at all," Reed said. "Concentrate, and you should be able to change back to the Thing."

Ben's forehead furrowed, and in a mater of moments, the rocky exterior of the Thing had once again covered Ben's body. "Now, change back," Reed ordered. The Thing thought hard again, and the scales vanished, leaving a now-naked Ben in the middle of the lab, his shorts a heap on the floor.

"I don't know how long the changes will last, so be careful changing back and forth," Reed warned. "To be honest, it will be better for you if you remained rock-like most of the time, changing back for special occasions." Ben merely nodded his head, and resumed his Thing form.

At that minute, the lab door burst open and Alicia Masters walked into the room. She rarely used a cane, having become accustomed to most of the rooms in the Baxter Building headquarters of the FF. She walked into the room and said, "Ben? Did Reed's experiment work?"

"You'll see later," Ben promised. Alicia, pinpointing Ben's location by his voice, came over and gently reached out to touch him. She felt his rocky hide and let disappointment show on her face.

"Ben, there are trunks made from unstable molecules in your room," Reed said. "They'll expand and contract with your changes."

Ben went off to change, then took Alicia's hand and left the Baxter Building.

FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4

Johnny and Frankie flew high over New York City, playing a game of chase. Johnny, who had been a Human Torch since he was 14, was leading Frankie and testing her powers. Frankie had only discovered her powers a few weeks before, and was still unsure of what she could do.

Johnny and Frankie were both 22 and in the prime of life. They had met a couple of months ago because of a blind date, and had fallen in love. When Frankie discovered her powers, it drew them even closer.

The couple soared into the open window of Frankie's apartment. As the flamed off, they noticed that Frankie's roommate was not in. Frankie looked at Johnny and smiled. "Shall we test Reed's invention?" she said.

Frankie had first discovered her powers on her 21st birthday, when she had undressed to take a bath and found a costume on her body. She had been unable to remove the costume, but Reed had invented a device that should allow her to remove the costume. Johnny had looked forward to this day since before Dr. Doom's attack. In fact, Doom's attack had stopped the couple from trying the invention earlier.

Johnny pulled Frankie closer and kissed her deeply. His hands caressed her long red hair, pulling her closer. Her hands pulled at his blue costume, removing his tunic quickly. She broke the kiss and dropped to her knees, kissing Johnny's body as she dropped down. Her hands pulled at his trunks, removing them down her body. He stepped out of his boots and pants, as Frankie started rubbing Johnny's hard cock through his shorts.

Johnny sucked his breath in as Frankie wrapped her hand around his thick rod. The shorts could not hold back Johnny's excitement. He had not been with a woman for a couple of years, since his former love Crystal had left him and married the Avenger Quicksilver. He had dated occasionally, but nothing had led him to make love with a woman. Until now.

Frankie freed Johnny's cock from his shorts and took it into her mouth. She opened wide and sucked, lowering her mouth deeply onto Johnny's 10-inch cock with the first suck. She started moving her mouth up and down, sliding Johnny's cock in and out of her mouth. He moaned deeply, feeling his cock jerking in Frankie's mouth. He couldn't hold off much longer.

He Reached over to the table and grabbed Reed's experimental Costume Remover. He waved it over Frankie's body. The yellow spandex costume on the flame-haired woman shimmered, then slid down her body. Johnny finally saw what he had thought he would see a couple weeks ago: Frankie's naked body.

Johnny settles onto the couch and pulled Frankie's mouth off his hard cock. Frankie slid upwards a bit and surrounded Johnny's cock between her breasts. She started moving up and down, and Johnny humped back, fucking Frankie's tits. He moaned louder, knowing he couldn't last much longer. He whispered "I'm gonna cum," to his girl friend.

"Let go, baby," Frankie said. She lowered her mouth and started licking Johnny's cock head each time it emerged from the valley between her breasts. The tongue teasing his mushroomy head was all he needed. He moaned, stiffened, and shot his sperm up through his cock and onto Frankie's breasts and face. Wave after wave emerged, leaving white cum trails on Frankie's face and breasts.

"Looks yummy," a voice said. The nude couple turned and were shocked at what they saw.

FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4

Reed puttered in his lab for a couple more hours, then secured his new experiments and slithered down his emergency escape tube. His pliable body fit easily down the one-inch hole in the tube, and he emerged in his living quarters. As he regained his shape, he saw Sue emerging from Franklin's room. Her finger went to her lips in a shushing motion.

"Franklin's asleep, honey," Sue said. "And you're here early."

"I was hungry," Reed replied.

"Oh? What are you hungry for?"

"You," reed replied, stretching his arms to entwine his wife. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. Sue responded in kind. The couple had been married for nearly 7 years, but both still yearned for the other's touch. They had successfully fought off a rift that nearly brought about a divorce, and now spent as much time as they could in bed together.

They made their way to their own room, not releasing each other as they walked along. When they got behind closed doors, Sue made her costume invisible, showing Reed the body underneath. Sue was a stunning beauty, with short blonde hair, large firm breasts, and a shaved pussy. Quickly Reed mentally made his body smaller than his costume, and the blue uniform fell to the bedroom floor. When it was on the carpet, Sue's costume appeared on the floor next to his.

Reed was older than Sue by nearly 20 years, but had not lost his sexual appetite with the advent of middle age. In part, he theorized, it was because of the effects of the cosmic rays surging through his body. But he also knew that Sue's desire for kinky sex acts.

Sue was already on the bed, on her hands and knees. Reed slid underneath his wife, allowing her to start sucking on his cock. While she was working it in her mouth, Reed's mouth went right to Sue's bare pussy lips. His tongue slithered inside his wife, and Reed used his powers to work his tongue deeper and deeper in his wife.

Sue's moans started emerging from around Reed's cock. The tongue moved around and around Sue's pussy, licking all the walls. It slithered up and found Sue's G-Spot, licking hard there. Sue's body stiffened, and she grew close to orgasm.

Reed took two fingers and slid them into her ass. He mentally made the fingertips swell until they filled her anal opening. Then he started pumping them in and out inside his wife. His tongue kept its attack on Sue's G-Spot. His free hand went between him and Sue. Two fingers went to her right nipple, two more stretched over and grabbed her left nipple, and his thumb stretched down to rub her clit.

With most of her sensitive spots being caressed simultaneously, Sue could not hold out. She came, and came hard. A natural squirter, Sue flooded cum out her pussy lips and all over Reed's face. Reed was showing that his superhero moniker of Mister Fantastic didn't just apply during battles. Sue lifted her mouth off Reed's hard shaft and cried, "Reed, baby. You're fantastic."

When her orgasm faded, Reed slipped out from under Sue. His cock found its mark the first time, and Reed thrust into his wife's pussy, driving his 8 inches deep into Sue. She moaned deeply as he entered her, but the moans increased when Reed concentrated, and his cock expanded to fill every inch of her pussy. When he stroked, every part of Sue's internal walls were scraped. Sue came quickly, wetting those walls for better traction by Reed. Still he kept going, bringing a third orgasm from his wife, and then a fourth.

As the fourth orgasm fled the body of Sue Richards, Reed came at last, spurting deeply into Sue's body. The couple cried out in mutual ecstasy, then collapsed on the bed for a night of sleep.

FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4

Ben and Alicia went to her studio apartment. It was filled with clay and stone sculptures created by Alicia. All the members of the FF were represented, as were most of the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Silver Surfer, Daredevil and one of the newest X-Men, Wolverine. There were also representations of many of the villains the FF had fought, such as Mole Man, Dr. Doom, the Wizard, Sandman and Trapster. But by far, the majority of the sculptures were of the Thing.

Ben and Alicia made their way to the bedroom, Alicia dropping clothes as they walked. When Alicia dropped on to her reinforced bed, she was naked. She had brown hair cut at her neck. Her breasts were average-sized, her stomach flat, and her pussy hairs were waxed in an airplane landing strip pattern. She lay on her back and raised and spread her legs.

Ben lowered to her pussy and placed his large rocky mouth on it. His mouth had been made oversized by the cosmic rays, so by turning his head sideways, he could cover all of Alicia's pussy with his mouth. Then an equally-oversized tongue snaked out and licked at Alicia.

Although his exterior was hard and rocky, Ben's tongue was soft and pliable. Alicia had come to love what that tongue could and did do to her. The couple had tried to make love once the usual way, but Ben's penis, also covered with the rocky scales that were on his body, was too big for Alicia's pussy. Since that time, with the exception of the time two years ago when the Thing had turned human because of a long-term dosage of Gamma rays, Ben and Alicia's lovemaking had been his tongue on her body.

Alicia still had very fond memories of that time two years before. Ben had taken her virginity then, and proven a tender lover. It had reinforced a relationship that had been celibate until then. The oral loving had started after the planet-eating Galactus had, in a fit of anger, turned Ben back to his scaly self.

Ben was wonderful with his tongue. It could lick the length of Alicia's pussy in one stroke. After several licks, he rose up and took both Alicia's breasts into his mouth at once. The tongue flicked nipple to nipple, raising Alicia's desires. When Ben went back to licking the pussy, he could taste the pussy juices Alicia was bringing forth.

Despite the rocky exterior, Ben's cock still responded every time he and Alicia made love. Tonight was no exception. He felt the rod straining against his blue shorts. With one rocky hand, he slipped the shorts down.

He lifted his mouth off Alicia. "Babe, I have a surprise for you,' Ben said.

Alicia moaned in approval. Since finding that his rock-covered cock would not fit into Alicia, the couple had taken to using dildos and vibrators for Alicia's pleasure. The blind woman thought Ben had bought her a new toy.

Instead, Ben concentrated. The rocky hide melted away and a naked and desirous Ben Grimm now looked over his girl friend. Alicia could feel the springs of the bed relaxing, as if a great weight had gotten off the bed. Ben moved forward and with one fast stroke, drove his cock into Alicia.

"Oh, BEN!" Alicia screamed as Ben lowered his body atop hers. Her arms grabbed Ben's human body and she moved in time with her lover's movements. She hadn't felt a cock in her body since Ben's last time as a human, and rode his cock for all she was worth. She dug her nails into his back and came.

Ben kept moving inside Alicia throughout her orgasm. He loved being able to make love to his woman like a human, and not like a freak. When Alicia's orgasm eased, he pulled out and rolled her over.

Alicia turned as Ben rolled her. She stuck her ass in the air, and then felt a new sensation. Ben's cock, wet from her orgasm, slid against her anal opening.

"Ben," Alicia gasped, "I've never done this before."

"Trust me," Ben responded. "You'll love this. Now take a deep breath."

Alicia did as she was told, and as she inhaled, Ben slid his cock into her ass. There was a bit of pain at first, but Alicia's ass molded to Ben's shape, and soon he was deep in her ass, and she was moaning as much as before. He stroked in and out of her ass, giving her the love he couldn't as the Thing.

After many strokes, he pulled out and drove back into her pussy. She came when he entered her pussy, and he stroked through the orgasm. Then he drove back into her ass and stroked until she came a third time.

Then he turned her again, and went back to the missionary position. Alicia squeezed him tight as they made love. Ben was getting closer and closer, and Alicia was close herself.

Then disaster started to strike. Ben felt strange, and was attributing it to making love with Alicia. But when she whimpered, "Ben, you're changing," he knew there was trouble.

Ben stroked hard and fast, fighting to finish before changing. Alicia grabbed his back and screamed, cumming. She buried her scream by kissing Ben. It drove Ben over the edge. His cock spurted, and his first two cum shots filled Alicia's pussy.

But as he was cumming, Alicia said "It hurts, Ben." He pulled his cock out, and saw it was bigger and becoming rockier. Still, though, he completed his orgasm, spurting white semen over Alicia's body.

When he finished, he rolled on his back. Alicia rubbed his body and said, "You're the Thing again."

"I know, baby," Ben said. Alicia could not see the tear in the corner of his eye. He was trying, but he could not change back. Reed's experiment had failed.

FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4

Johnny and Frankie looked at the location of the voice. Standing in the hallway was Frankie's roommate, Juliette D'Angelo. Juliette, an aspiring actress, went by the stage name of Julie Angel. She was wearing short shorts and a button-down shirt tied right under her impressive breasts. Her hair was black and in a large Afro.

As she entered the room, she was undoing the buttons on her top. When she reached Frankie and Johnny, her naked breasts were swaying and her hands were removing her shorts. "Looks like you need a clean-up, roomie," Julie said. She lowered her head and sucked at Frankie's breasts, then moved to lick the cum off them.

Frankie, meanwhile, had taken one hand and grabbed Johnny's cock, stroking it. The other hand slid between Julie's legs, and two fingers thrust between her already-wet pussy lips. Johnny took in the two women in the early act of lovemaking and felt his cock responding under Frankie's grasp.

By this time, Julie was licking the semen off Frankie's face. The roommates then fell into a deep kiss, tongues moving mouth to mouth. Johnny's cock jumped again, and it was now very hard.

12