The Fantastic Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tips of her wings shimmered and twitched as the depth of his shafting pulled the flesh around her clitoris to and fro, forward and back, ripples of pleasure flowing through her.

"Oh god, oh my god, Ohhh God..." The moth began to pray, her cries getting louder as she sought absolution, as she sought intervention, as she found her way upwards to heaven.

"Sweet heart, sweet god, sweet fuck," the spider chanted in reply, a Gregorian chant, deep from the back of his throat.

They fucked and they rutted, two creatures right at it, and the bed shook, bumping up against the wall. From next door came a furious knock, then silence. They slowed down their action, the moth trying to suppress a giggle with a hand over her mouth.

The spider glanced up to the wall, reached up and tapped his fingers on it, one two three four. He grinned a spider's wide grin when he heard a tiny voice say, "Don't stop." He imagined someone with a glass, held up to the other side of the wall.

"Kiss me," whispered the moth. "I won't cry out if you kiss me."

The spider felt the moth's delicate tongue explore his mouth, while her fingers tweaked and explored his nipples. Quick nerves connected the tight peaks to the long pumping shaft deep within her, and her sharp pulls and twists were echoed by a bounce and a throb deep inside.

The spider looked down to see a hot flush on her throat and between her breasts. He began to move inside her faster, and this time was rewarded by moans and repeated cries, "Oh, oh, Oh, mmmm, Mmmm, oh sweet goodness..." He gave her one fabulous, final, fantastic fuck...

and the world exploded in her mind, bright colours, a choir of angels, a chorus of strumpets, a bevy of dancing girls; she was surrounded by them all, her favourite fantasies all rolled into one. And with a shudder and a shake, a clench of his cheeks and a final thrust of his wonderful shaft, the spider exploded into her, his semen erupting in spurts, jetting into her splendid place.

"Oh my," cried the moth, when she caught her breath. "That's certainly the way to pleaze me."

The spider lay down beside her and played again with her tuffet.

Later, much later when they dressed, the moth put her cute little boots on and put the red rose back into her hair. The spider escorted her down to the ballroom where the creatures meet, and they danced for the rest of the night, gliding and swaying on the floor.

* * * *

If you drive past the Fantastic Hotel on Curzon Street on any night during the week, you'll see long curtains drawn with lights glimmering from inside, a concierge standing by the front door. It's late, so the small boy is asleep, but limousines continue to pull up on the street.

A car door opens, and a foot stretches out to the pavement...

* * * *

Bombyx Mandarina, the wild silk moth, is an insect from the moth family Bombycidae. It is the closest relative of Bombyx Mori, the domestic silk moth. The silkworm is the larva or caterpillar of a silk moth. It is an economically important insect, being a primary producer of silk. A silkworm's preferred food is white mulberry leaves.

© electricblue66 2020

12