The Fantasy

Story Info
The fantasy.
2.2k words
3.27
7.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rains fell from the heavens, like sparkling diamonds as it hit on the blackened road, lightening danced across the sky, displaying its violent rage and the thunder rumbled in the distance. Fantasia sat and stared into the abyss. Her phone rings, looking at the display the number was private, it was in her nature and say these numbers, but something compiled her to do so.

Hello, she waited for a few seconds and it seems that no one was on the other end, just as she was to hang up, a voice calls her name. Yes, she answered rather reluctantly. When the voice tells her that he had been asked by a mutual friend to call her, and he wanted to help her with a secret she had held deep within her self.

She could hardly breathe as he talked more, but she knew she could not hang up until she had heard all he had to say. He tells her to been at 2014 Hopkins Lane at exactly 2:30 p.m. and not to be late. The next day she tried to relax, but she could only plan what she would wear to meet, this mysterious man, that made her blood boil at the mere thought of him. She laid out, a red dress, simple but elegant, stocking with her favorite black stiletto heels, and a matching bra and panties.

She began getting ready around noon, taking a long bubble bath, and shaving her legs, it was all she could do to keep from pleasuring her self, but she remembered a list of instructions that came along with the address, would forbid her from doing so. Being on her best behavior, she got out of her bath, and slowly dried off. Placing on her makeup with perfection, making sure not to use to much, her lip stick was more of a neutral color, since she was wear the red dress. Not knowing if she should wear any type of perfume, she decided to go with a fragrant body spray.

Fantasia, arrives at the address, just after 2:00 p.m. since she was early she leaned back, turning on her favorite radio station, in hopes it would calm her. To say she was nervous would be an understatement. Glancing at her watch, she jumps out of the car, where had the time gone, she was about to be late, removing her heels, she runs to the building, opening the door, she found a note with her name on it as she walked in. Apartment 3, with her instructions.

She walks down the corridor the further she walks the darker it becomes, as she approached the apartment number, the door was ajar and darkness inside. She looks down at the instruction, which read, come inside and walk to the center of the room, turn and face the door. Remove your clothes and stand with your eyes closed. Make sure that you do not turn around under no circumstances. Her heart is beating so fast, not sure she can go through with this, she turns to walk away, but something draws her inside the door.

Walking to the center of the room, she turns and faces the door, her body trembling, half from fear and half from excitement. Fantasia, hands were shaking as she unzipped her dress, letting it slid down her body, as she stepped out she almost fell, but catching herself. Did the note mean all of her clothes or just her dress, she stood not knowing what to do, when a voice, said what are you waiting for, take everything off. She slowly removes her bra and panties. Letting them fall the floor along with her dress. Standing naked, nervous, and unsure of what was to come.

Hearing foot steps coming toward her, she wanted to turn and look, but stood perfectly still, as hands came in front of her placing a blind fold over her eyes. The man asked if she were at home would she have left her clothes in the middle of the room, as she had left her. No she replied, the man with a gentle voice tells her from now on she was to address him as Sir.

The man told her to pick up the clothes, even if she had to get on her hands and knees to find them, and fold them and place them on a tale that was to her left, Fantasia, folded the clothes placing them on the table, but you could tell she was not like the way he had done made to do this.

He walks toward her, taking her by the hand leading her , he sit into a chair pulling her down over his knee, she pulls back but he was stronger then her, she fell across his lap, his leg came across her pinning her down, as the first smack over her, plump, round ass , she let a slight scream, as she waited for the next one to happen, the man ask her who he was. Being the smartass that she could be, she said how the hell do I know, you are just a voice o the other end of the phone. The second smack as a bit harder, and again he asked her who he was, once again she told him she didn't know. The smack became harder, as he delivered five in a row, before asking her again. Who am I? Fantasia. I don't know, fighting back her tears, this time she was given ten in a row before he asked again? Fantasia said you are Sir, You are Sir, her words shouted, his hand caresses, her softly on the side of her face, as he lets her up,

He stands in silence, looking at her, wanting to tell her who he really was, but he couldn't he was there to teach her a lesson. One that he hoped she would learn quickly. He leads her over to a bed, pushing her backwards, making her lay on the bed where she landed, tell me to not move, she could feel the rope as he wrapped it around her ankles, pulling her legs apart, she was exposed to whom ever was there to see.

She could here water running from another room, now her mind was running wild, what did this man have in store for her now? He come back into the room, she feels, something cold being applied to her over her pussy, what in the hell ran through her mind. Was he washing her? No, he was shaving her, when he was finished he told her that her pussy now belonged to him and it was to stay clean shaven, because she would never know when he would call, her back to him.

Still tied to the bed, he stands looking at her again, his heart was pounding she had to know it was him, but he could not tell her just yet. He had tried for so long to get her attention, but she would only talk to him as a friend about the other men she had been involved with... But before she would leave she would know his secret.

He lays beside her, kissing her softly on the lips, as he kisses her, his kisses before stronger and with a passion, that she had not felt in years, his hands held her face as he kissed her, moving down to her neck, sucking on her neck as if he was trying to leave a hickey, now Fantasia feels like she was back in high school, and the boy was trying to show the world that he had been there. Now he moves slowly down to her breast, ever so gentle he became as he sucked her nipples, his hands exploring every inch of her body,

Making his way down to her pussy he could feel how wet she had become, he wanted to bury his face between her legs, but he held off for a short period. After all who was being taught a lesson?

He takes, and places his cock at her mouth, grabbing her by the hair, suck my cock, bitch, he could not believe those words had just come from his mouth, but they had and with a force that made him believe in what he was doing. Fantasia , started sucking, his eyes roll back into his head, it had been so long since he had experienced that sensation. He wanted to fill her mouth, with his cum, but who was teaching who at this point? He pulls away from her, his hands rubbing her body, as he gets off the bed, standing in front of her looking down on her, she was dripping, he had to taste. He get down on his knees in front of her as his face buries between her legs, she screams out , yes oh my god, his tongue was working magic, as he brought her to her first orgasm. Her body quivered and jerked as she continued to cum.

He unties her making sure that her blind fold had not slipped while she was thrashing , about on the bed, he could only smile in silence knowing that he had brought her to this state. His body on top her, as he slides his still hard cock into the hottest of her pussy, he wanted to explode but he fought back. His body started a rhythm that she followed willingly meeting his body as he was making love to you her. He leans forward , kissing her, as her arm wrap around his neck, she was holding him, like she had never held a man in years. He flips her over making sure he stayed inside her, now she was on top, he had given her the control. His cock deeper inside her as she brought herself down on his cock. She was about to cum again, trying to hold back, she lost her fight, her body jerked as she let go... Now, now, he said as he pushes her off. Did you cum before asking me if you could? Yes Sir! She said as she was trying to get her composer, well, well he said , as he pulls her back over his knee.

Fantasia bottom was still a light pink from her previous spanking, as his hand came across her bottom, only once, when he pulls her off telling her to stay where she was he came back and repositioned her across his lap, what had he gone to get fills her thoughts, and it was long before she knew and he delivered the next blow across her bottom, it was a strap, about 2 inches wide, and 8 inches long. With his first blow the strap left it mark across her bottom, he knew he could not hurt her but everything was already planned in his head he gave her about 10 licks with the strap, when Fantasia screams out I promise to never cum with out permission, he stopped immediately, throwing the strap across the bed, his hands caress her face has he kisses her again.

Fantasia, tried to maneuver, her self so she could suck his cock again, but he had other things in mind. Be lays beside her their bodies in tangled as he slides his cock back inside her. Again he set a rhythm, that she followed with ease, it was as if her body knew his next move. His kisses tender, and sweet. He makes love to her again, this time he knew he would not be able to hold back, he wanted to experience the feel of getting go inside her. He held back as long as he could, but when Fantasia started begging for permission to cum, he said yes, as he released his hot load, along with hers. He laid there holding her before he got up, the things running through his mind, were unbelievable would he tell her now... No, he would wait. He tells her that he was going to shower, for her to lay there until he told her that she could move. She done just as he had said. As he showered, he came close to removing the blind fold just her excitement would not allow her to do so.

When he came back into the room, he told her that she could shower, he lead her to the bathroom door telling her once he closed the door she could remove her blind fold. She quickly showered. Coming out wrapped only in a towel, she came out with excitement wanting to thanks his man that had made her feel this way. As she looks around he was gone, she had finally gotten her fantasy. But for some reason it was not the same as she had thought, she wanted to know the man that had given her such pleasure. She dressed, and started to walk out the door when she saw some she knew standing there, what are you doing here, she asked, not saying a word his grabs her and kisses her, she knew that kiss, it was the one she just experienced inside that room, he pushes her back inside as he undresses her, never breaking his kiss, Fantasia is undressing him with an eagerness, as well. They fall onto the bed, as he turns off the lights. He knew that he had just made her his, she would forever be there.