The Fantasy Book of ADMB Ch. 01

Story Info
One of my many strappado fantasies.
2.1k words
4.45
11.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Names have been changed.

*

My Master and I have been happily married for about a year now. We are not a 24/7 couple, although we do push a little farther than just a sexual Dom/sub relationship. I sleep in the collar that my Master placed on me while we were in college, and I am only allowed to cum with his permission. When it comes to sex, I willfully submit to him, taking whatever punishment or pleasure he wishes to give me. That is our relationship, I, Cecily, am the submissive and Sebastian is my Master.

We have recently purchased a very nice, very expensive, white leather arm-binder. It is most definitely one of his favorite toys and I enjoy the sensation of having so little room to move. One of Sebastian's fantasies has always been strappado and unbeknownst to me, he has set up a pulley system in our makeshift "dungeon", a room right off from our bedroom that only we have the keys to. I awake on a lovely Saturday morning to breakfast in bed, pancakes topped with strawberries and powdered sugar, completely unaware of Sebastian's plans.

After slowly feeding me my breakfast, (careful to "accidently" drip some syrup on my exposed shoulder so that he can lick it off), Sebastian kindly offers to help me change out of my pajamas. I indulge him, a mistake on my part, for as soon as he has my t-shirt over my head, he's slipped a blindfold over my eyes, leaving me helpless to enjoy the soft, wet kisses on my shoulders and neck, that Sebastian uses to distract me from the handcuffs he's sneakily putting on my wrists. I notice much too lately to do anything and calmly wait for him to return with, what I know will be the arm-binder. At the first touch of leather on my wrists, I know I am right. He releases me from the cuffs just long enough to slip my hands into the arm-binder. He adjusts it, pulls it, tugs on the laces, until everything suits him perfectly, that is to say, that my elbows are touching, a feat that has taken me many months of stretching and practice to achieve.

He tells me to stand and I obey, while Sebastian takes off my pajama pants and panties in the same tug, then, one hand on my chest he barely pushes me backward, my uncoordinated body, due to the arm-binder, falls onto the bed. I can hear him rummaging around in the closet; no doubt searching for the black leather ballet boots I surprised him with last year for his birthday. I feel the velvety insides of the first boot on my toes and I relax to make it easier for him. He carefully slips them on to my feet and laces them up tight. He moves away from me and I hear the soft clink of the leash as he attaches it to my collar. Sebastian pulls me to my feet, tugging on the leash,

"Walk, sub." He orders, and at that moment I know that I am no longer allowed to call him Sebastian, but Master. He is no longer my husband, our happy, cuddling, carefree lives are pushed aside, and he is my Dominant until he chooses to release me.

He pulls on the leash, and I follow him to what I already know will be our bondage room. I listen and sure enough, I hear the click of the key in the lock. My Master pulls me forward and I step into the room. I shiver slightly, my Master likes it cold. He leads me to the center of the room, then goes to lock the door. I can hear him moving around and the next thing I feel is the icy metal of the cuffs of a spreader bar, locked onto my ankles. Shifting, I try to recognize its length, two feet, two and a half, three? My concentration is broken and I whimper softly. It's hard enough to stand with the ballet boots, but my Master's spreader bar makes it even more of a challenge.

I feel a hard push on my shoulder and my feet are relived for a moment, as I settle on my knees. My Master leans down and whispers his order in my ear,

"Blow me."

Blind, I open my mouth and feel the tip of his cock brush my lips. He must have taken off his boxers before placing the spreader bar. Adjusting to accommodate him, I begin to lick his shaft, getting it slick before I suck the tip into my mouth. My Master's fingers tangle in my hair and I hear him groan, pushing his hips forward, forcing me to take more of his cock.

I suck harder, as he slowly begins to fuck my mouth; I move my tongue in time with his thrusts, licking his shaft. A few strokes and he begins to thrust in farther so that I am deep throating him, sucking on the base of his cock. My Master shudders, his signal that he is close to cumming so that I can prepare to swallow. The thought of such a treat makes me moan, sending vibrations down his cock. He grips my hair hard, pulling my head back so that he can cum all over my face.

Grabbing the leash, my Master pulls me to my feet. I lick my lips as he begins to stroke my hair, praising me,

"Good girl," I feel myself blush.

"What's that, sub?" He asks, "You like hearing praise for being such a slut?" He slaps my cheek hard and I gasp. "You must have really wanted it, sucking on my cock like that." He slaps my tits with each word, each stroke harder than the last.

"What? Afraid you wouldn't get any of my cum if you didn't?" He laughs cruelly, pushing my back down so that I look like I'm bowing. I feel him move behind me, tying the pulley system of ropes to the d-ring at the end of the arm-binder. He bends over me, whispering in my ear,

"You aren't worthy to taste my cum, slut, you're just a hole for me to fuck."

My Master pulls the rope down hard, yanking my arms in the air, until I am strung up strappado to his satisfaction. I can barely stand on the ballet boots, whimpering. I hear him move around a bit before the sting of my Master's favorite cane hits my ass.

I bite my lip, as I feel the strike of the cane again and again and again, until on the eleventh or twelfth sting I cry out. He shifts next to me,

"Bad girl." He says quietly, "One more sound and I will gag you. Do you understand me?" I nod quickly and feel the cane on my ass once more. After a few more minutes of strikes that get increasingly harder, trying to break my resolve, my Master decides to stop and put the cane away. I sigh with relief, my ass stings and I want to cry but I know that he will praise me for being able to take so much. I am right.

"Good girl," He tells me, stroking my head again, "I think you deserve a reward for that."

He moves away from me again and the next thing I feel is the pulse of a vibrator on my clit. I moan with pleasure and he stops. Laughing quietly he says,

"I told you, one more sound and I would gag you." I can tell he's grinning as he forces my mouth open, filling it with a double ring gag. I whimper slightly against the gag and he laughs again.

"I bet you would just love taking my cock like this again, wouldn't you, slut? Nothing there to stop me from cumming down your throat." I whimper again as my Master moves away from me.

"You do not have permission to cum. Cum once, and you'll take the cane again. Cum twice," He pauses, "and I'll take your ass with my cock." I squeeze my eyes shut, focusing completely on the pulse on my clit, stopping myself from cumming. I am in control for minutes and I slowly feel the retreat of the vibrator and sigh with happiness, breaking my concentration. In that moment, he rolls the vibrator against my clit and I moan uncontrollably against the gag.

"There's one." He says quietly, and rolls it even harder against me, a few moments later I shudder.

"Two," And he pushes even harder, stroking the lips of my pussy with the vibrator before returning to my clit, I have lost all control and I cum again, panting.

"Three. Oh, bad girl. I guess you'll have to receive an even worse punishment, disobeying me like that."

He removes the vibrator, and I hear him place it on the floor. One of his fingers slides inside of me.

"Hmm...you are we enough..." He comments, before only pushing the tip of his cock inside me. I whimper as he barely thrusts, teasing me.

"What?" He asks me, "You didn't think that I knew that this was the greatest torture for you? Pleasure," He grips my hips, giving me another inch. "but not enough to satisfy you?" My Master fucks me slowly and I sigh with happiness. He begins to slap and squeeze my thigh with each thrust, giving me the next inch.

"You little slut." He tells me, fucking me faster. "You just love my cock, don't you? In your mouth, your pussy. Even your ass." He slaps it hard, listening to me struggle against the ring gag. He stops thrusting and I whimper.

"What, bitch? Is this what you want?" He pulls back to the tip again, before slamming his cock in to the hilt as hard as he can. My knees shake; I am unsure how I even remained standing before this point. My Master fucks me hard, knowing that without the gag, I would be begging for more. He reaches forward, grabbing my hair, pulling in time with his thrusts. He stops, but only for a moment to release the gag. I shake my head, shifting the gag so that can I spit it out onto the floor. He leans in over me,

"I want to hear you beg me to let you cum." I whimper and he resumes his thrusting again. Not even a minute later I'm begging him to allow me the smallest orgasm, but he just laughs and slows down, fucking me slowly, making sure to hit my g-spot with every thrust until I'm shaking unable to control my body.

"You have my permission." It's barely a whisper, but I hear it and moan with pleasure. Another thrust and I'm over the edge, my orgasm exploding inside me at the same time as his. This is the end of the scene and my Sebastian is back. He sighs contentedly and rests his head on my back for a moment. He pulls out and my knees finally buckle. The pain on my arms is nothing compared to the relief of my feet.

Sebastian slowly lowers the pulley, and allows my arms to rest while he unties the ballet boots. He removes the blindfold and slowly unties the arm-binder. I stretch, raising my arms above my head, and then reaching down to touch my toes. Sebastian helps me to my feet so I can take a shower while he cleans up.

The hot water stings on my already burning ass but it feels nice to wash my body, especially after the arm-binder and the sex. Sebastian slips in the shower with me to condition my hair, before I get out to dry off while he takes his shower.

I return to the bedroom to dry my body and prepare for our final ritual. In a few minutes, Sebastian appears in the doorway, in nothing but boxers. Crawling onto the bed next to me, he opens the drawer in the bedside table and pulls out a soothing lotion. While he lathers his hands I mess up his wet hair, laughing, and then roll onto my stomach so that he can work the cream into my very red ass. It cools the moment he touches my skin and I sigh with relief. Once my skin is soft and no longer aches, I roll back over to face him, stretching a little more and yawning. Sebastian just smiles and grabs the comforter from the foot of the bed and pulls it up over us. I smiled contentedly and nuzzle my nose into his chest before drifting into a dreamless sleep. Sebastian kisses the top of my head and rests his arm on my waist before falling asleep himself. We always take naps on Saturday mornings.