The Fantasy Bride

Story Info
A wedding night re-enactment, much hotter than the first.
2.4k words
4.1
38.5k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the previous post, this a new chapter as part of a re-write of "Dressed to Kill" and I'm sure you'll pick up the idea quick. I hope you enjoy it!

Gray

*

It had been a lovely evening at Suzie and Michael's favourite French restaurant. They started with French champagne and oysters natural and finished with superb chocolate souffle. She nuzzled into the shoulder of her handsome husband as the cab weaved it's way through the back streets of the Brighton to their home, which was again free of children who were staying their grand parents.

Arriving home Suze had excused herself and went upstairs as Michael went hunting for a nice bottle of scotch that someone had given to him. He reclined on a large red leather couch in the living room, savouring the smooth rich flavour of the 'Glenmorangie 18 Years Old', when he was disturbed by the hollow clipping sound of high heels on the stairs behind him. He sat up and turned to look behind him and was stunned by what he saw.

"Suze?" he asked, turning so he could see the staircase behind him. "What the hell!"

"Don't you like it?" she asked as she stood on the bottom step.

"My god you look incredible! What are you doing?"

Suzie had changed from the elegant blue dress she had worn to the restaurant and was now wearing Julia's bridal outfit. The antithesis of the virginal bride, she wore a tulle veil which was swept back to reveal her elegant face. A white lace corset that had only leather trim framing her rounded breasts leaving them fully exposed. Her knickers were made of a white diaphanous material, white fishnets sheathed her legs and she balanced in tall white strap sandals with high ankle straps and silver buckles.

"I want you to make love to me like it's our wedding night," she told him as she glided across to him, his eyes bugging of his head as he stared at his beautiful wife who was dressed in way had never before seen. He placed his scotch on the coffee table in front of him. She stood before him, spreading her legs slightly she cupped her breasts in her hands.

"Do you still want me?" she asked in a low sweet voice.

"Always!"

She took a step forward.

"Give me your hands," she told him leaning forward. Taking his hands in hers she guided them to her naked orbs. Delicately he grasped her nipples and pulled them gently.

"Oooh," she shivered. Michael gave her breasts a squeeze before tenderly massaging them, his touch burning her skin with desire. "Fuck you're making me hot!"

"I love your breasts."

"I love your touch," she sighed and she took his hand and led it downwards, placing it between her legs. "I want you."

He slid his finger along the sheer material which was the only barrier between him and her delicious sex.

"Mmmm thats good. Now why don't you stand up and let me treat you."

Taking his hands from she led him from the couch.

"I love you," she told him, placing her arms around his neck.

"I love you too," he replied, instinctively grasping her buttocks and pulling her to him. She lifted her mouth to his, their kiss tingling with the excitement of new love, not the familiarity that comes from ten years of marriage.

She explored the sweet recesses of his mouth, her desire for Michael permeating every cell of her body. It was if she wanted their beings to merge into one. Michael's hands explored her body as if he had not known it before.

After a number of minutes she broke their the seal of their kiss and stepping back a little began plucking the buttons of his shirt free, sliding her hands across his chest, which was still firm and strong from regular gym sessions.

"Mmmmm. Tasty," she moaned, enjoying the texture of his taut skin. Releasing the last button she slid the shirt from his shoulders exposing his broad chest, Michael pulling it free from his arms. Suzie licked his left nipple with a gentle flicker of her tongue.

"Did I ever tell you, you taste delicious," she asked smiling up at him.

"You may have mentioned it," he grinned, enjoying the sublime sensation as Suzie suckled on his nipple.

"You know I want to taste more," she gasped with desire, moving her hand down his torso. Unbuckling his belt she slid her hand inside the waist band of his trousers where she found the tip of his now rigid staff and grasped it between her thumb and forefinger. "Look what I found!"

"Lucky me!" he smiled.

Kneeling on the floor she completed the task of releasing his trousers so they fell to the floor and dragged his underpants to his knees, trailing her tongue the last centimetres down his stomach to his hard manhood. She took hold of it at its base and swallowed it in one quick motion.

"Oh yes Suze!" he gasped. She dined on it like was her last meal, giving attention to every ripple, ridge and nuance. Tracing the detail of his beautiful rod she sought to elicit sounds of pleasure from the love of her life.

"I love what you do to my cock!"

"I love doing it," she told him sincerely, again taking its full length in her mouth.

"Fuck!"

"Soon!" she giggled, standing to again hook her hand behind his head and kiss him with fiery passion, Michael responded by entangling their tongues in a passionate joust. "Will you sit for me now?"

"Whatever you want."

As he lowered himself to the couch, she turned with a spin before slowly bending forward, her sweet arse inches from Michael's face. She grasped the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down to her knees where they were free to fall to the floor. She widened her stance a little, stepping free of the tiny piece of material.

"Lick me," she told him, her voice laden with desire. She grasped her ankles, giving Michael the perfect view of her alluring derriere. Leaning down and forward he placed his tongue on the seam of the fishnet just above the back of her knee and glided his tongue up the stocking across her naked arse and down the other leg.

"Oh yes," she shivered at the delectable sensation that Michael created. Placing a hand on each buttock he slid his tongue down the crease of her arse. Dropping to his knees, he delved between the lips of her womanhood.

"My God Michael! I love that."

Not satisfied with this accolade he caressed he inner thigh with is hand before searching out her clit with his finger.

"Fuck!" she cried. "That's wonderful but I need your cock."

"I want you to have my cock," he told her. Standing behind her, his cock nestled between her buttocks.

"Please," she moaned.

Michael leaned back a little allowing his hard rod to slide down so that nuzzled against the crease of her lips.

"Don't tease," she told him pleadingly.

With an easy push he entered her gliding his throbbing cock in most of its length.

"Oh yes Michael!" she cried.

"Fuck!" he gasped as she engulfed his thick member. "I love fucking you!"

"I want you to fuck me hard Michael," she told as she dipped as far forward as she could manage, affording him the deepest penetration. "I want all of you."

He gripped her waist with both hands, thrusting his cock firmly and deeply into his beautiful wife.

"My god!" she cried.

Rhythmically he drove his cock, her exquisite juices enhancing the magical feeling of being inside Suzie. Gasping with each stroke she moved with him in blissful pleasure.

"Yes Suze, yes!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOh!" she shrieked, Michael thrilling her body as he brought her to the pinnacle of ecstasy. He held his fabulous bride as she stood, quivering from euphoric orgasm, his hard rod still inside her.

"Oh my god Michael," she gasped, leaning back to kiss him with intensity. He held her firmly by the breast, his hand wrapped around from behind. "That was like never before! Oh my god!Now its my turn to make you come."

Pushing him backwards on the couch, she turned to face him and putting a knee either side of his legs, knelt above his cock.

"Fuck I love your cock!" she told him, reaching down to stroke it with affection.

"You're amazing Suze!"

"So are you honey," she said easing him inside her. She sat still for a moment. She kissed him. He fondled her breasts. Slowly she moved on his cock. First in small delicate motions, then steadily growing in length and speed making his cock sing with rapture. She rode his cock long and hard, making it glisten with her cum. With all her strength she could muster drove Michael wild with desire, carrying him to the crest of sublime orgasm.

"Oh yes!" he cried, releasing his load as Suzie writhed with blissful orgasm on his rod, her nerves endings rippling with euphoria as she joined him in ecstasy.

They sat quietly in an armchair, Suzie on his lap, his arms firmly wrapped around her, a glow fulfilment radiating from them. Michael had poured her a glass of champagne, he was again sipping on a scotch.

"You are incredible. I can't remember having sex like that!" he told her with a grin.

"It was beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoy is an understatement!"

"I wanted to thank you for spoiling me with the car."

"You did that! I just wanted to make you happy."

"You certainly did that," she told him with a soft and gentle kiss.

"Where did you get the bridal outfit, if that's what you call!"

"There isn't much to it, but I'm guessing you like i!"

"I do!" he laughed, stroking her naked breast.

"It was from a friend of Noella's"

"Noella! Why am I not surprised!"

"You wanna have some more fun?"

"Of course!"

"I have an idea," she said with a grin. She placed her drink on the coffee table. Kneeling on the floor she stroked his half hard cock, making it stiffen.

"There's still some life!" she giggled.

She took a long suck on his cock as if she was smoking a joint and stood to her full height and taking his hand she led him to stand.

"Come with me big boy," she told him, leading by his thick staff like a dog on a leash ,across to the kitchen. Releasing Michael from her cock hold, she lifted her herself so that she was sitting on the island bench in the middle of the kitchen. She spread her legs and stroked her mound.

"Lick me," she demanded. Suzie was soon moaning as Michael devoured her sex.

"Oh yes Michael," she groaned as orgasm again shook her body.

Michael stood and and put his arms around her.

"Put your arms and legs around me," he instructed. He then carefully carried he over to the dining table in the middle of the living rom and slid out a chair using his foot. Slowly he sat on the chair his bride coiled around his body, he kissed her with strength and power , his love for Suzie obvious.

"Will you sit on my dick?"

"It would be my pleasure," she told him as she raised herself by lifting herself by pushing on her feet which were planted on the floor, reaching down to grab his pole and rub it against the moist lips of her sex. She gyrated her hips slowly, tantalising Michael with what was about what was to come.

"I thought you said no teasing!" he gasped.

"Am I?" she asked mockingly, before descending in a steady motion to take all of his hard cock.

"Christ I love you Suze!"

So began a long symphony of love, at first a long winding introduction building to a wild crescendo as Suzie danced wildly on Michael's hard rod.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as his cock his cock erupted with cum.

"Oh yes!" she cried with pleasure, shaking with orgasm.

"That was wild!" he smiled, embracing her with love.

"It was!"

"Incredible," he replied, giving her gentle kiss.

"My turn now," he told her.

"You want more?" she asked surprised.

"I want lots more!"

"Can you get hard?"

"With your help I can."

"So you need some cock sucking?" she giggled.

"Yes please. Now come with me," he told her, leading her over to the staircase.

"On the stairs?" she asked incredulously.

"Why not?" he asked, leaning back against the bannister. "Can you suck me?"

Kneeling she gently kissed and caressed his cock which quickly showed signs of life. As it stiffened she attacked it with gusto, doing her best to deep throat her lover's pole.

"Oh fucking yes!" Michael gasped joyfully. "Fuck Suze. That is fucking unbelievable!"

She again took all his dick, before slowly sliding up it and delicately sucking the tip.

"I think it's hard," she said smiling into his eyes and giving his dick a playful flick.

"So it is!" he chuckled. He reached down and lifted her under her arms and turned her to face the hand rail. Sensing his intent, Suzie bent over the rail and spread her legs.

"Fuck me Michael."

She gasped as he entered her, stroking her with vigour.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. He paused and lifted her left leg, turning her sideways so that Suzie was balancing on her right, bracing herself against the balustrade as Michael again pounded her delicious pussy.

"This is like gymnastics!" she laughed.

"Yeah!" Michael enthused. "Always wanted to do it!"

"Why?" she asked, more than a bit bemused as Michael continued to plunge his hard rod deep into her divine hole.

"For fun!"

Suzie was not convinced the stairs was the ideal place for sex, but she humoured him by accommodating his creative request and was soon sighing with pleasure.

"Oh god Michael! I'm not going to be able to walk!" she exclaimed as she shook with another climax, Michael joining her in an climatic fusion.

She lay in Michael's arms, luxuriating in the warm and soapy of the spa of their en-suite as he reached from behind and fondled her breasts.

'You like my tits don't you?"

"I love your tits! I could do this all day!" he revealed. "Do you think we can do this again?"

"Of course! I've got another four costumes to try!"

"More costumes! What sort of costumes?"

"That's a surprise!" she grinned.

"Any hints?"

"No!"

"Well how about Saturday? I'll ring my mum and see if she'll have the kids."

"That's keen!"

"Of course I'm keen. I love you Suze!"

"I love you too," she confirmed leaning back to kiss him for what had been a wonderful night.