The Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I fit in you?"

It was her turn to betray her shallow breathing and a blush spread downward and was lost in her breasts still crushed against me.

"You've got to be gentle. And stop if it hurts."

"I will. You tell me when you're OK?"

I reached for my manhood. It was standing at attention with the excitement of the anticipation. I wondered if it was the excitement of indulging in a "forbidden moment."

I pulled myself to her open lips and hunched myself until I could feel myself coated with the combination of their slippery fluids. For a moment I just let the feeling of being in her again bathe me. Because of the position I couldn't push myself into her more than about half my length, but I knew my purpose was to lubricate myself enough to make it easier for her.

I pulled myself out and moved myself upward to rest against her, or at least where I thought.

"You move against me when you are ready" I said.

Without response I could feel her legs draw themself up and her hips move position until I knew she had placed herself on top of me. I reached back to touch her and I was shocked at just how big I was against such a small spot.

Before I could voice my concern, I felt her settle her weight on me and bear down, and I felt the tip of myself being lost in the tightness of her. I heard her groan and waited without moving to see if she would pull off of me and tell me I was too much for her.

By tiny movements she lifted and settled against me and I could feel the lubrication working to make it happen. I couldn't tell if I felt the texture of her, or just the friction as if in moving from time to time I slipped into her.

There was almost the sensation of a "pop" as I knew the head of my manhood slipped past her muscle. There was a grunting sound from deep within her and I felt again her willing herself to open to me.

I knew I was not more than a third of my length into her when she laid back down on my chest and said, "Let me just relax."

"Are you OK? Do we need to stop? Is it hurting you?"

"It's OK. I just need to stretch and get comfortable. Please don't move right now."

I waited, feeling my erection hardening like steel. I had never gotten this excited at just the waiting but being half in her like this was almost blowing my sexual senses.

She stirred again and moved. Pressing down against me and groaning. I had no idea if it hurt or if it was pleasure, but I decided that I would wait on her timing to tell me.

Friction moved again and I felt myself slip into her deeper. It was as if she had pushed onto me and then the membrane of her lining caught up with the penetration in one fluid movement. I knew I was about 2/3 of my depth into her.

"Wow that is incredible." I whispered. I wasn't sure I was telling her that, or just voicing my own amazement.

She was so tight on me that I could feel my own pulse in my member. The pressure was incredible and the tightness trapped the blood making me swell even more. As last I couldn't help myself and without thought I hunched myself and felt her settle onto my pubic bone as I was buried into her to the hilt.

"Ok, Ok... Just a moment. Let me get accustomed to it." Her voice was a mixture of excitement and panic.

Waiting was an exquisite pain for me. I was buried in her and the texture and sensation had no comparison. In her vagina, it felt like velvet with a slight texture that moved againstme constantly. But in her now, it was like being held in a satin vice. I was compressed but it was a silky sensation and the tight constriction at her opening continued to restrict the return flow of the blood that was filling my member. I felt like a balloon that would surely burst if held forever.

"Jocelyn, honey, I've got to move." It sounded like a groaned prayer. It was not a request, but a statement of fact.

I looked at her face and could see her eyes closed and a look of intense concentration on her face. She didn't answer but nodded guarding her concentration lest she break it with words.

Slowly I withdrew and the feeling was like fire. I could feel my manhood depressurize as millimeter by millimeter I pulled back from her and as I pulled about half way out a sound which was a mixture of a cry or a groan started in her throat.

"Honey, are you OK?" I asked frightened.

But her response was to move herself pushing down on me, forcing me back into her gently, filling herself with me again.

I didn't know how long that strange ritual lasted. She moved to expel me from herself and that moaning groan would escape her. Her eyes closed and her face fixed and contorted, she would move to forceme back into her to the depths resting on my pubic bone until the ritual began again.

I was in her to my depth when I broke the silence. "Tell me what you want me to do, Jocelyn?"

She opened her eyes and her face relaxed into a look of sexual lust that I had seen before and she said, "I want you to cum in me!"

"Does it hurt?"

"It did for a moment. It's better now. I want you to fill me!" She paused to gasp a breath of air and she said, "Could you tell I was a virgin there?"

It was like a shot of electricity. It pulse in my ears, through my brain and went straight into my loins! She was my virgin. She trusted me to be the first. If I hadn't been so full of sexual tension, I might have cried with the awe of it. But, what I did was to try to be as tender a first lover as she might have ever asked for.

The tempo began slowly built as she became comfortable with my movement. I was careful to not allow my excitement to overwhelm her as I withdrew each time. I wanted to buried in her to the hilt when I climaxed. I wanted to feel the pulsing of my climax in the satin tightness.

As we moved, she became more active. Her hips moving to bring me into contact with her in a new way on each stroke. I could only groan, perhaps more of a growl, with each passing moment knowing that the volume of my vocalization matched my growing intensity. She joined me in breathy cries as we pushed closer to that moment.

As she hit bottom, my manhood exploded. I had never felt the pulsing of my cum moving from the base of my manhood to the moment it exited from the head of my cock. It felt like fire shooting out of me. Or, like burning twine being rhythmically pulled from me in jerky spasms. I groaned as if I were being permanently injured. It was as if my shouting triggered her and I could feel her spasm of climax.

I was shocked that she could climax through that penetration. I thought she was just accommodating my urgency, but I could feel the fact of her contractions grasping me and milking me in a way I had never felt. I never knew if was in fact the penetration, the rubbing of herself against me as she rode my pubic bone in their deepest penetration, or just the frenzied atmosphere of pure sexual tension. The only thing I have never doubted what the absolute reality of her orgasm.

She looked atme quickly and said, "I have to go, now!"

She jumped from me and ran to the bathroom and I followed wondering what the problem was. She sat quickly and evacuated her bowels. Looking up at me she said weakly, "It's kind of like an enema. Nasty, but it goes with the fun."

As she found the immediate relief, she pointed to the shower. She said, "You'd better wash that dirty thing off!" as she laughed.

I turned on the shower and realized that I was caked with her fluids and mine... and smelled from it. She joined me, and when I tried to wash her, she kissed me and said, "I think I've finally had enough of you for the moment."

She leaned back against me, careful not to let her hair get wet and she stood with me holding her until she asked... "What time is it?"

As quick look at the clock told us that we had all that the day would allow. My flight left first and she shooed me on my way.

I looked at my watch absently and was startled. The 45 minutes of waiting were all gone and I would have to rush to make the gate. Quickly I thought, "What if her plane was early and she didn't find me?" Panic drove my steps as I almost trotted the final few yards to the arrival gate. A quick look told me the plane had arrived and that a stream of passengers meant that they were already debarking. I looked in a quick whirl for her face wondering if she were waiting and watching for me. I saw backs of women's heads, but none that was familiar and a quick turn toward the tunnel of the arrival gate and I saw her first!

With a beaming smile I waved and caught her attention. A smile broke across her face with obvious relief. I was as nervous as a 3 year old waiting for her to break free of the throng but at last she was in my arms, and kissing me and in her ear I whispered, "I've been thinking of you."

She moved against my in a familiar way, letting her body say what she would not or could not. She took my hand and led me off toward our departing gate and she said, "You have to tell me what you've been thinking about me!"

I blushed, and knew there would be time when we were in the air again!

This is the second of a three part series. It will be continued, if there are those who enjoy it.

12