The Fantasy Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to collect!" I said with a challenge in my voice, folding my arms and leaning back against the green baize cushion with a huge smirk on my face and a giant bulge in my jeans.

Holly noticed and smiled, "Beaten fair and square. I hope you boys are going to be gentle with me."

"Is that how you like it, Holly - gentle?"

"Well, lets start gentle anyway, shall we?" she replied rubbing her hand up and down the denim covered bulge in my jeans. She kissed me on the lips in a long wet embrace as her fingers started to unbuckled my belt and push my zipper down to release a painfully straining penis.

I, like the others, had been watching intently as Holly stretched and strained over her shots on the table. Her scant little skirt had risen and fallen on a scene of round pink flesh and glistening valleys and I was in no mood for foreplay. I held her shoulders and turned her back to the table and then pushed her, gently, but forcefully back against the centre pocket. Her body, restrained at the hip, folded and fell slowly backwards onto the green baize top. As she fell, her arms flung outward and were caught by Steve and Pete as they stepped out of the shadows on the far side of the table.

I stepped forward between her thighs, pushing them apart as I did so that her tiny skirt was transformed into a wide belt high on her hips. Thrusting my hand down between her legs, I cupped her scantily covered mound and drew a long finger along her sopping slit. Her body arched towards me in a carnal greeting but was held firmly by the other two men.

She was wet - wet, warm and waiting and I took hold of my throbbing length and stroked it's glowing head up and down between her slippery lips until she was matching my movements stroke for stroke. The lace edging on her thong rubbed painfully against the head of my cock so I tore it off her and threw it on the floor leaving me full, unfettered access to her slick cavern.

I held her gaze and limp legs high and wide apart to give me full access. Then I grinned and withdrew my cock, leaving only the very tip kissing her waiting pussy before I slammed deeply into her liquid depths.

Holly groaned and continue to groan and moan and sigh as I pumped in and out, in and out - slap, slap, slap - not caring if she were enjoying it, but I knowing that she was.

Finally I felt a torrent of sperm rise and race from my loins and along my throbbing, pulsing stake to spurt, uncontrolled, deep inside her vagina. Only when the last throb had died away did I slow my pistoning and let my semi-limp prick slip unceremoniously out of her enflamed cunt.

Both Steve and Pete had taken advantage of the prostrate women and slid their unused hands beneath her low-cut top to squeeze and fondle her firm little breasts while I drilled deeply between her legs. When I stopped and began struggling to pull up my jeans Steve, who had being holding Holly's left arm, slid into position between Holly's gaping legs. His prick was out and bobbing expectantly as it quickly found the open moist cavern, which he entered with a loud slurp.

Holly gasped again and thrust her midriff hard against him and he quickly fell into the hard fucking routine that I had established. He was like a piston engine with a full head of steam, racing for some unspecified speed record as he slammed time and time again into the glowing pussy before him.

When the focus in the room had shifted to the pool table, the red head had slipped from behind the bar, locked the outside door and switched off the bar lights. This meant that the only illumination remaining in the room was the powerful light above the pool table and this bathed the unfolding scene in a dramatic spot light.

Steve was determined to last and the strain lined his face. Droplets of sweat formed on his brow and glistened in the light from the lamp before running down his face. His taught buttocks clenched and unclenched as he pummelled Holly's pussy until his finish came, with several long deep thrusting drives that left Holly oozing a sticky liquid concoction which ran into her rear crack and on to Steve's balls.

Pete was quick to take Steve's place when he was finished, but despite the welcoming view of Holly's open drenched pussy as he stood between her thighs, he decided to flip her onto her stomach so that she presented him with her two glorious pink cheeks.

He took these firmly in his hands and kneaded them for a couple of minutes before sliding his circumcised prick between her scarlet pussy lips, penetrating her deeply.

Holly grunted as she felt him enter and, as the veined underside of his organ roughly stroked her clitoris, she raised her rear to enhance the stimulation, at the same time she pushed her head up from the table.

Her long dark hair was dishevelled and her eyes were shut. Her pretty mouth hung limply open and I, not wanting to miss an opportunity, presented my glistening semi-flaccid cock to her lips which she took willingly into her wet mouth and sucked. I responded to the exquisite sensation by taking a deep intake of breath and she was rewarded with an expanding organ snaking into every corner of her mouth.

Oh! how she loved the power her talented mouth gave her!

Unlike Steve and I, Pete fucked her in long languid strokes making each deep thrust feel like that very first entry stroke and its affect on her was sensational, bringing her time and again to body wracking orgasms. She thought to herself in one of her few lucid moments, " God! these men are sensational tonight!"

The build up to her orgasms seemed quicker with every one until they merged together like one big orgasm. The room was filled with panting and groaning and the sound made by the repetitive slapping of Pete's groin as it beat out a steady rhythm on Holly's pussy. On each thrust he drove his throbbing cock deeply inside her, holding her permanently on the edge of a orgasmic precipice. She tried to scream her contented appreciation, but her cries were muffled by my newly elongated penis in her mouth.

Eventually Pete stiffened and grunted to announce that he was cumming and made one final " take that" thrust that lifted Holly bodily off the table. Her little bottom, suspended only by Pete's 'meat hook', jogged up and down as his prick throbbed to discharge its slimy packaged.

Sated, Pete backed away and let her fall back onto her knees to continue pleasuring me. I was getting close and asked, "I'm cumming. Where do you want it, Holly?"

She let my cock slip from her mouth and replied wantonly, "In my pussy."

"Help yourself," I said, stepping back and collapsing onto a nearby chair with my raging erection waving menacingly from my lap.

Dazed, Holly slid off the pool table and crossed the floor to where I was sitting. There she draped herself across my thighs and impaled herself completely onto my cock, coating my groin with the oozing contents of her vagina.

Her senses were blurred but she knew pleasure when she felt it and the pleasure of the repeated penetration she had felt between her legs was pleasure indeed.

She had thought that she had felt all the pleasure that there was to feel but, in fact, as she raised and lowered her body on my vertical staff, the pleasure between her legs became even more intense.

She also found that she could control the sensations by writhing on my rigid prick and bringing herself to another orgasm.

It must have been the ... she had no idea how many - but, by the time I emptied another white load into her she felt well and truly fucked - a gang bang fantasy cum true!

********

Since 'that night'all Rosemary's waking thoughts were filled with Dave's huge thick penis. She found herself undertaking mundane domestic tasks with one hand while gently rubbing her swollen labia with the other.

She masturbated quietly in bed after Pete had gone to sleep thinking how full she had felt with Dave's 'dagger' deep inside her, so when the invitation to submit a fantasy arose, Rosemary had only one from which to chose.

*******

The doorbell rang and reverberated through the house. Rosemary dropped the dish she was washing back into the bowl of water and began wiping her hands on a cloth as she went down the hall to answer it. It rang again impatiently, just as she arrived at the door and she threw the dishcloth onto a nearby table before opening it.

In front of her stood a tall man, quite slim, in fact almost lanky, but a man who held himself proudly upright, feeling no need to stoop to disguise his height.

He held out a hand, "Rosemary Taylor?" he enquired.

"Yes?" she replied, more as a question than a response.

"My name is David Sutton and I am here to demonstrate our new product range. If I can just take a few minutes of your time?"

"What sort of products Mr. Sutton?" Rosemary asked showing more interest in the salesman than his wares.

"We sell perfumes, formulated and manufactured in a number of eastern countries -special fragrances - dare I say - wild and erotic fragrances .."

She smiled, replying simply, "Come in."

He stepped passed her into the hall and she closed the door behind him.

"The second door on the right," she offered before he could ask.

She followed him into the spacious lounge and directed him to sit on the large sofa immediately in front of the fireplace. She took the easy chair opposite him.

Before speaking, David took a moment to survey this titian-haired lady. His first impression was that she was class - from her beautifully coiffured hair to the tiny chamois slippers that clad each small foot. Her pale, slim legs finished a disappointing two inches above her elegant knees to let a pure white silk robe, which she pulled tightly about her, obliterate what seemed like a temple of feminine beauty.

He leaned forward and placed his case on the polished wooded table in front of him and opened it. As he leaned forward, he caught that, 'recently-bathed' scent as it wafted into his nostrils and something 'down there' stirred.

He took out six small, stylish bottles and lined them up on the table. Then he closed his case and put it on the floor beside him.

"Before I let you smell any of these I have to issue a warning," he said, half jokingly.

She looked intrigued and leaned forward letting her robe fall slightly open at the top - just enough for David to catch a glimpse of a flimsy bra and the pale tops of their contents. His lower stirrings intensified.

"These perfumes," he continued, "have been formulated so that they re-enforce a women's natural ability to emit subtle pheromones, vague substances that she uses when she wants to send chemical messages to men."

"What sought of messages?" asked Rosemary, but believing she already knew the answer.

David smiled, "Well, as I am sure that you have already guessed, they are mating messages. Whilst human beings are sophisticated creatures in our behaviour much of what we do, as I'm sure you know, is governed by our more basic instincts. These messages tell all suitable males that the female is available and ready to mate.

However, the natural world is not so simple. As with many creatures, females whether they realise it or not, subconsciously, only want to attract males of the right species and, as you know, the human race is made up of a wide range of species. Also, the formulation has to differ to be suitable for the many different 'species' of women as well."

Rosemary gave one of those 'I'm impressed' looks and David continued,

"As you can imagine that would mean that a thousand perfumes would be needed to cover the many combinations, but I have brought only six. Why? Because I believe that I already know, approximately, what 'species' you hail from and so it is only a question of what type of mate you wish to attract."

"Sounds simple enough, but indulged me. What species do I hail from, David?"

"Well, from your red hair, pale complexion and delicate frame, I would guess your ancestors were Celts," then, staring into her jade green eyes he added, "A wild, passionate race who know what they want and take it."

She held his gaze for a full half minute, trying to read his mind before saying, "Which one do you recommend I try first."

He continued looking into her eyes and placed his finger on the first bottle. "We believe that this one attracts Mediterranean types, you know Greeks, Italians etc. This one," he moved his finger along the row and slowed his speech, " attracts Scandinavians, and this one....," his finger moved again only to be stopped as she placed her hand on his.

"Which one are you? - I need to know if it will work and I don't think we have any Greeks or Vikings here today."

He took the fourth bottle in the line," I believe that this is the one you want." He handed her the small container and she removed the top and sniffed.

"Very nice. Where do I put it for best effect?" she stood and the belt of her silk gown

untied itself allowing the garment to fall apart and partially reveal her smooth alabaster body, partly covered in lacy undergarments.

"You will probably need to try it on several places before you find where it works best."

She upended the bottle on her finger tip and slowly stroked the valley between her breasts leaving the scent hanging on the air.

"Is that having an effect?" she smiled.

"I can't say that it is," he lied and she deposited a second helping of perfume on her finger, which she then slipped down the front of her panties causing them to pull and form around the contours of her excited pussy.

"Nope," lied Dave again, rubbing his growing bulged to emphasise the lie.

Another finger-full was rubbed up the inside of her thighs, which she had parted slightly and Dave lied again.

"Maybe you're not Celtic after all," he suggested.

"And maybe you're nasal passages are blocked - here, come closer," and with that she step forward so that she stood directly in front of him with her midriff only inches from his face. Dave looked up as Rosemary looked down. She closed her hands about his head and pulled it up and into her cleavage where he nuzzled deeply between her breasts.

"Nope! Still not working." His muffed voice was barely audible.

She pushed his head down until it was level with her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch.

"Oh yes," he finally admitted and gnawed at her pubic bone through the fancy cotton panties. "It seems to be working now."

Rosemary responded by parting her legs and thrusting her groin hard against his face. His mouth opened and covered the whole of her pussy that was wet with anticipation.

He placed his large hands on the taught skin that covered the back of her thighs and stroked them gently - moving them further and further towards her tight little rump with each stroke. When his fingers reached the edge of her high-cut panties, they slipped deftly underneath and cupped the flesh of her firm rear globes. He pulled her groin even harder onto his face and continued to probe her cotton-covered tunnel entrance with his tongue.

After minutes of this teasing, Rosemary could take no more - she needed him to delve deeper inside her, so she slipped the scant garment quickly down her legs to the floor and stepped out of it. As she did, she also took the opportunity to place one of her feet on top of the polished table to give Dave easier access to her sparsely covered Celtic crevice.

His long, powerful tongue lapped eloquently up and down the inside of her fleshy lips that he help apart with his thumbs as he feasted on her freely flowing, love-honey. He avoided her clitoris, despite the fact that it jutted out insistently, until her movements against his tongue started to become ragged, whereupon he sucked it into his mouth and over the edge of his teeth several times in quick succession.

The effect of this stunned Rosemary. She cried out and bucked forcefully into his face as a tsunami of pleasure washed over her - pulsing in her loins and igniting explosives in her head. Dave hung on to her with his tongue deeply embedded in her vagina until her gyrating and thrusting subsided. When, at last, the post orgasmic calm overcame her, he lifted her onto the soft settee and held her close until she became coherent again.

He knew she had recovered when he felt her small hand stroke his hardness through the material of his trousers. He left her to play and she fumbled, first with his belt, and then with his zip fastener until she had exposed his tented undergarment. A large bluish red bulb peeped over his waistband and Rosemary smiled to herself as it reminded her of the wartime Kilroy character and also imagined, "What, no pussy?" being written beneath it.

She pulled down the front of his shorts and held his giant penis in her doll-like hand.

However, this penis was no joke - it was seriously long and seriously thick and the sight of it caused that urgent throb to return between her legs. Slowly, she started to rub it, passing her thumb over its end on each upward stroke of her hand to smear a little more pre-cum around its summit.

She wondered what it would taste like and bent her head down to try it, licking the few inches that protruded from her little fist. "Not, bad,"she thought to herself and engulfed that big ball of soft flesh in her tiny mouth, stretching her lips uncomfortably wide in order to do so.

Dave's reaction was to groan and thrust up between her lips, but he realised, as the tip of his penis pressed against the back of her mouth, that it was too small to take any more of him. However, he knew her pussy was - he had been in there before, so he gently raised her head and then scooped her petite body up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom, kicking off his trousers as he went.

No sooner were they in the room than they were both naked. Rosemary slipped onto the silk covers and watched as Dave removed his last sock, but it was not his foot she was ogling. The sheer weight of Dave's cock held it a right angles to his body, unlike Pete's which, being smaller, always stood upright against his lower tummy.

She patted the space next to her and he climbed onto the bed.

"No, not on your back - on your hands and knees. I want to see it hanging down." She brought her hand to her mouth and giggled. Dave smiled and obliged knowing that it would soon be her turn on her hands and knees.

"You really are a stallion, Dave," said Rosemary as she turned onto her side and began to stroke his pendulous penis with her free hand before leaning forward and ducking underneath him to continue licking and sucking it. Dave began to groan

Unable to take anymore fondling, he rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him where she sat astride his stomach. She wriggled until she felt his thick phallus lying along the wet valley made by her pouting pussy lips and slowly slid forward and backward to coat him with her glorious lubrication.

As she moved, her arousal increased until her need to be filled with his hot, throbbing piece of male flesh took over and she lifted herself up so that she could reach back and place his bulbous tip within the moist foyer of her sopping vagina.

Dave helped, holding the base of his prick whilst she lowered her eager rump, inch by tight inch, down his long shaft.

Watching his cock disappear between her two plump red lips, that seemed to swell even more as they sucked him in, almost brought Dave to an early climax. However, by closing his eyes and thinking of more mundane things, he brought himself back from the edge of the precipice.

Rosemary's eyes glazed over and her mouth hung limply open as she consumed the last of his huge cock, like a python devouring its prey whole.

At last she felt her trimmed red bush rub up against Dave's crinkly thatch and she gasped and slumped forward, knowing that she had the whole of his impressive length inside her.