The Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Wife brings husband's voyeur fantasy to life.
1.9k words
4.12
111.9k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was certain she never believed me. I was certain that all the times I told her I wanted to watch her suck another man's cock she was just saying yes she would to please me. You see I would only tell her about my fantasy while we were making love and I was certain she only said she would to make the love making of the moment hot for me.

I guess the numerous times that I brought it up must have had a cumulative effect on her because today just before she left for work she kissed me deeply and said tonight your fantasy comes true. I was in a state of shock at hearing this and could say nothing as she walked out the door saying see you later and be ready for some excitement when I get home.

I didn't have the nerve to call her at work that day and she did not call me. It was about 5:30 when I looked out the window and saw her pull into the driveway. She sat in her car for a moment as if waiting for something. After about 30 seconds an older looking Jeep pulled into our driveway behind her. She got out and when the door to the Jeep opened I saw her friend Tom from work get out.

She walked over to him and grabbed his arm and led him up the walk and into the house and said Hi honey I'm home and I brought a guest. I said hello to Tom and said it was nice to see him again.

It should be mentioned that Tom was a good looking guy about 10 years younger than me and in very good shape as he had been a serious athlete in his college years and still worked out on a regular basis and had recently competed in a few triathlons. He has also grown to be a very good friend to my wife in their work place.

I told Tom to make himself at home with a sly smile on my face and he just grinned as it was apparent that we both knew what and why he was here for tonight.

My wife had gone into the kitchen while I was saying hi to Tom and soon returned with a couple of beers for her and Tom. She sat down next to Tom and dropped her hand onto his leg. Well she said here we are and I think we all know what is going to happen here tonight right? I said I believe I understood you perfectly this morning. Good she said I hope you don't have a problem with the choice I've made and I just shook my head no.

OK than she said, I mentioned your fantasy to Tom one day at lunch, quite by accident, and he said he would be willing to be the deliverer so to speak of your fantasy and I thought what the hell you keep saying you want to watch me suck another man's dick so why not make you happy and just fucking do it and if I'm going to do it than I'm picking the guy I'm going to suck and not you.

I'm fine with your decision I said and trust that Tom will keep this between the three of us. He will she said and Tom said I will take whatever happens between us to my grave.

My wife said thanks Tom and reached up into his crotch and rubbed his dick through his pants. Now let's get the party started she said. You she said pointing to me stay right there in your chair and watch.

She then stood up and reached behind her waist and undid her skirt. When it fell to the floor I could see that she was wearing thigh high stockings and very sexy looking panties. She than undid her blouse letting it drop at her feet. She was wearing a very sheer bra and I could see that her nipples were hard with excitement. She reached between her tits and undid the bra and let this fall as well. Tom looked her square in the eyes and told her how beautiful she was. Thank you she said now take off your clothes for me.

Tom stood up kicked off his shoes and undid his belt as my wife reached over to unbutton his shirt. Tom pulled both his pants and his briefs down to his knees as my wife finished undoing his shirt. She pulled his shirt off then dropped to her knees and pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles and told him to step out of them. My wife leaned in and kissed the head of his dick. Tom's cock was rock hard and a bit bigger than mine and I knew that he was really going to enjoy the blow job my wife was preparing to give him.

I was in awe and just a little bit of shook to see her doing this. I had told her this is what I wanted but like I said never thought that it would happen. Now that it was I was more certain than ever that I wanted it to continue. My cock was growing harder by the second.

My wife looked over her shoulder at me and said you just watch no jerking off I'll take care of you later.

She stood up and kissed Tom deeply. His hands reached behind her and grabbed her luscious ass and pulled her close to him. When she pulled her lips from his she looked at him and said you remember the rules right? I do he said, no fucking but all oral is good right? You got it she said now, eat my pussy.

Tom picked her up and laid her down on the floor just a few feet from me. She then raised her legs high into the air and spread them widely. Tom looked at me, smiled, and said thank you before lowering his face between her legs and started to eat her pussy.

As he tongued her wet pussy my wife was playing with her tits and moaning yes, yes, yes. I could tell that Tom was doing a good job from her reaction and was mesmerized by the sight before me. My cock was straining against my pants I wanted so much to be fucking her mouth as Tom was eating her but I had promised just to watch.

She must have read my mind because my wife raised her head just enough to be able to look at me and said I bet you wished your cock was in my mouth right now right? I nodded and she laughed and said sorry I'm busy right now. She then grabbed Tom's hair and pulled his head from her crotch and said in a very seductive sounding voice fuck my face Tom.

Tom stood up his cock sticking straight out in front of him. My wife stood up and kissed him again, umm she said my pussy tastes great on your lips now let's see how that big cock tastes. She kissed her way down his chest and was soon on her knees with his cock just inches from her mouth. This is what you want to see right baby she said looking right at me. Yes I said I want to see you suck his cock right now.

My pleasure she said with a smile and proceeded to take him slowly into her mouth. I've watched my own cock slide between those beautiful lips hundreds of times but this was a completely different and wholly exciting moment in my life with her.

Tom's head leaned backwards and he let out a low moan as she started to do some serious cock sucking. She had one hand on his balls and the other was gripping his cock and stroking it as she sucked him deeper and deeper into her mouth. After a few minutes like this she dropped the hand from his balls in between her legs and started to rub her pussy. Tom had his two hands on the sides of her head and he was now talking dirty to her in a low voice. Suck my fucking cock baby suck it, I could hear him saying.

I was going crazy watching this and wished so badly to be fucking her from behind as she sucked him.

She pulled Tom's cock from her mouth and said I want you to eat me some more before you cum. Tom responded without argument. He lay flat on his back and said drop your pussy on my face. My wife smiled at me and squatted over Tom's face all the while looking right at me.

She began to rock her pussy over Tom's face and Tom responded by pulling her down onto his face and giving her a serious pussy eating again. He must have been good at it as my wife soon started to cry out that she was cumming.

My wife reached out with her right hand to me and I took it into mine and smiled as she gripped it firmly as she came all over Tom's face not just once but in a period of about 3 minutes 4 times.

She said I need to move and Tom let go of her thighs and she sort of fell to the side of him smiling and saying holy fuck over and over. Tom looked at her and said I take it you're happy? Yes she said now stand over me and fuck my face until you cum all over my face and tits.

This was a shocking thing to hear from her. Was she serious about Tom shooting all over her? She never has a problem with cum on het tits or swallowing cum but was never crazy about cum on her face.

It didn't take long to get an answer. Tom's cock was plunging in and out of her mouth and he was saying he was close to cumming. She just sucked harder at hearing this and soon Tom was shouting I'm cumming! She took the first blast of cum into her mouth but quickly pulled his cock from her mouth and let the remaining cum shoot out onto her face and tits as the cum in her mouth dripped out of her mouth and down her chin. It was an amazingly erotic sight to see her like this and I was afraid that I was going to cum in my pants just seeing this sight.

She held onto Tom's cock and rubbed it over her face and tits making sure that she was for all intents covered in his cum.

She looked over at me and said Happy? I nodded yes still in a state of glorious shock. Good she said now Tom's going to go home, see you tomorrow at work and thank you so very fucking much, I'm going to hop in the shower and clean up, you are than going to take me to dinner and when we get home you're going to fuck my brains out ok?

Sounds good to me I said.

Tom said Thanks guys hope to do it again and we all looked at each other and nodded yes.

We had a great dinner that night and when Iasked my wife if she was really serious about repeating what had happened earlier she put her hand in mine and said if it makes you as happy as it made me yes.

I nodded yes with a smile. And as planned when we got home we fucked each other's brains out!