The Fantasy Game

Story Info
We begin to act out fantasies.
4.1k words
4.24
24.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FANTASY GAME- BUT WHAT IF IT IS NOT A FANTASY AFTER ALL

I learned over 10 years ago that I get turned on when my wife exposes herself to strange men. It's only happened 4 or maybe 5 times and it was only her breasts that got the attention. These events are as chronicled in a story I wrote for Literotica titled ' My Wife and the Caribbean' in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur section. She's only been topless a few times and only on a few beaches in the Caribbean. I greatly enjoyed those adventures and felt them worthy of a telling. That tale as related is true to the best of my memory. I've been thinking about submitting another which may or not be true-you can decide for yourself. Here goes.

We've been married a long time and surprisingly or not, things in the sex department can get a little stale. Now the sex is not boring at all, after all an orgasm is hardly boring but getting there can be. We've been doing the same thing as far as foreplay goes as for 20 or more years. Kissing, breast squeezing, licking, sucking and nipple chewing followed by oral on her to an orgasm, then oral on me to near orgasm and then missionary position sex till I orgasm. She's never let me come in her mouth or deepthroat her.

We've never dallied with others. No desire on either my part or hers. But things can change with time and that's what happened to us.

If I express a desire for something else, I get the usual- Do you want someone else? Or I don't want to do that. Or You're just a pervert ( which of course I am). So, usually I give up for a while. This time I said something like a fantasy might be fun and asked her if she had any to relate. Of course the answer was NOOOO. That was the end of that or so I thought but several days later in bed after sex she asked what did I have in mind. This was a big change. I said I was only trying to add some spice to our lovemaking. She opined that adding something else to our sexual habits might be fun. I suggested the following: Maybe she could over a week or so come up with 3 scenarios that might be fun to try and I could do the same. We could pick one if we both agreed and try it out. I was amazed when she agreed to at least go further. Like I said, what a change.

In a week we compared lists. I had the following:

1. Showing off to truckers. We live 5 miles from a major interstate. Once we get out of town its mostly rural. I suggested wearing a button front blouse and every 10 miles losing one button. Then opening up the front and if I and any truckers got lucky taking off her blouse. The bra would slowly come off over 5 miles or so-note she never goes braless as a rule. A blindfold would add suspense and mystery. I stopped there and didn't have her show her bottom in my fantasy. I was pushing her pretty far already but could hope that by now she was getting so hot that she might strip off everything anyway. We could begin after dark the first time but hoped to progress to daytime soon.

2. Hiking naked. There's forest close by with good hiking trails. Generally its deserted during the work week which might appeal to both of us at first. I would also join her in stripping. Fair is fair, right? We would start out and then every 5 minutes, both take off an item which would go into a backpack thereby making it a little difficult to quickly redress if someone came along. Only shoes and socks to finally remain. More suspense. If we heard noises ahead we could bravely keep going or if she wished try to hide behind a tree-her choice.

3. Erotic pictures. I've always wanted boudoir photos of her. We have taken a lot of sexy photos but none by a professional photographer who could use lighting, camera settings, etc to best effect. Of course, this would mean a ' Stranger ' would see her most intimate details up close and personal. That would be okay with me but maybe a deal breaker at first for her. Another option would be to call a friend. We have a close friend who happens to be a camera buff. He has taken a number of classes in photography so could be a good choice. He's never seen her naked or even topless( I think) but she might be more comfortable with him than a stranger or maybe not. We would have to find out. I didn't think he would refuse when asked. This could open up a can of worms, of course.

Then it was time to read my wife's fantasies:

1. Nude beach. I've been trying for a long time to get her on a nude beach so making that her first request was a shock but one I could agree with in a heartbeat. Where to was the question. The nearest was over 100 miles away. But we do like the Caribbean. Many resorts either have a nude beach or are clothing optional throughout. Also many islands have remote beaches where nudity is tolerated if not exactly legal. This would, of course, require a lot of planning.

2. Walking around the neighborhood naked. I was surprised at this on as well. We could only do this late at night but might be fun. We would of course leave all clothes at home, except for socks and shoes. The danger of getting caught was a definite turn on for her. I didn't want to spend hours in jail, though so would have to be careful of the cops on patrol.

3. Helpless and taken by a stranger. She loves romance novels where it seems like every womans fantasy is to be found helpless and then ravaged by a tall dark stranger. This one would take more planning but definitely was more erotic. We've never swapped or had a threesome so this would definitely be a major step forward.

We were in bed while reading our lists so it was easy to gently pinch her nipples(extremely sensitive by the way), stroke her breasts, lick and suck them and find my way to her pussy. By now we were both turned on.

I love to tongue her from front to back and as I was doing that asked her if she had a favorite among the items on our list. As I was ravaging her pussy with my tongue and fingers, amongst the moans which were much louder than usual she gasped out that each one was very exciting but she really liked the ones that included another person. By now my tongue was licking her anus. I continued rimming her, occasionally my tongue would dip inside her back door. Each time she would moan and jerk and thrash. She admitted through clenched teeth that the thought of including another man made her pussy tingle and drip in a second and if we were going to add spice to our sex life and I was OK with it, why not go for the gold. So we had either the boudoir pics or the tall dark stranger scenario to consider. I continued to eat her out and then she started to get close to an orgasm which was my clue to move up and let her put my cock ( now 7 ½ inches or so) inside her warm, wet love tunnel. I started slowly with just the head inside, pushing in a few inches and then back out til just the head was in and then back out. After a few minutes she was really winding up. My teasing was driving her crazy so finally as I was going back in she grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me in, balls deep yelling out I'll do the tall dark stranger if I can set the rules. She came almost instantaneously which got me over the edge as well. I filled her up and then had pussy cream and cock cream streaming out of her pussy. I don't usually do this and she usually refuses to allow me but I dropped down between her thighs and finished eating her out to another orgasm. The combination of cock and pussy juice was intoxicating. She could tell I was getting onboard with the strange man scenario. I agreed to follow her rules.

I need to say that we had been true blue to each other throughout our marriage so that sharing her with another man would be a major, major change.I had to ask hoping she wasn't going to get mad but what exactly brought this on? I have to know, I said.

Are you having an affair? What brought this on?

Well I'll tell you, she said. Last week as you know I went shopping for a new swim suit. This was after you had brought out your request for fantasies. I found myself fixated on fantasy sex and showing myself and could think of nothing else.

I was in the mall going to a ladies boutique that I know has nice clothes when I walked by a Victoria's Secret shop. I went 10 paces on by but got the naughty idea that I should see what they had. So I went back and went inside. Already my pussy was tingling at the thought of exposing myself. I couldn't believe my own self. But in for a penny, in for a dollar so in I went.

You've always been wanting me to show off the goods so this seemed like a good place to try. I found several bikinis that would definitely do that and tried them on. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was naked- well 95% naked at least. I was reminded of what you had said about men being such gentlemen that when a woman was exposing 95% of themselves they were careful to only look at the 5% that was covered. As I was modeling one, looking in the mirror while turning left and right, front and back I got the surprise of my life. I had made sure the curtain was completely closed but now it was open about 2 inches. Must have nudged it while turning around and there looking in was a tall dark stranger with a big smile on his face. What had he seen? Just my bikini was all right but his grin indicated he had seen it all. My nipples got hard and I could feel my pussy tingling and getting wet. All of a sudden, my naughtiness came erupting out of me so I turned back to the mirror and began to model the bikini for the stranger, rotating around and looking at my nearly naked body from all angles in the mirrors. I began to play with my breasts, lifting them up, squeezing them together to show my cleavage better and then pinching and stroking my nipples. After a bit, I reached back and untied the bra straps and dropped the top on a chair and then pulled down the bottom. I twirled naked in front of the stranger for a minute and then put on a second swimsuit that I wanted to try on. It showed less boob but more pussy. I would have to shave a lot more than I usually do, maybe go bare? I posed some more in this one, checking to be sure I hadn't lost my audience. He was still there but I shut the curtain and got dressed and hoped he had left. I didn't see him but decided I had to have these bikinis so paid for them and left the store.

He was waiting outside with the same grin on his face and a nice bulge in his pants. He said that I had made his day for sure and proceeded to say how beautiful I was and how sexy my body was and he thought I could be in Playboy. Your tits are to die for, he said. Heady compliments for a 40 year old MILF. He invited me to go have a drink with him but I had the presence of mind to graciously thank him and the strength to walk away. I actually wanted to sit on his face right then. I couldn't believe I was ready to cheat on you but I was. If he had come to me at that moment and took me by the hand I would have gone with him anywhere. He didn't so I didn't and came home.

All the way home, all I could think about was fucking that tall dark stranger. I couldn't believe my thoughts but my pussy sure liked them. My panties were wet. I got home as fast as possible before people saw the big wet spot on my slacks and ran inside. I stripped off everything and proceeded to rub one off on the couch in the living room in front of our picture window which had the curtains open. I don't know if anyone saw me but really I didn't care. That's why I raped you when you walked in from work that day. I was still hot.

I thought it over for a few minutes and that since I hadn't had any problem with her exposing herself on multiple occasions in the past so I thought I could handle it OK, even adding another man.. I was in.

After we both got our breath back, I said that the stranger ravaging her helpless body scenario sounded like fun to me. She agreed, saying that the boudoir photo shot with our friend might be too much at first but the stranger might be all right. She then said that her pussy would be off limits to his dick but not his tongue. Her mouth and breasts were in play. OK with me. I then added a little more to the play. We would have a safe word that would stop everything at once. She would have on a blindfold and would not know who the stranger was or if it was me pretending. I said he could be someone she knows but she would never know if it was a Tall Dark Stranger or me. I asked her if she was going to try deepthroating and swallowing and she said sure. If I'm going be a slut, I ought to behave like one.

Since this was to be our first frolic, the chance that he was imaginary might make her more at ease. She agreed. It was on.

We discussed at length how to set this up. Since she was to be helpless, restraints would be necessary. The stranger would be silent throughout otherwise she would know that he was real. She agreed to my rules.

Now I had to find a willing "stranger". We did have an acquaintance that she had commented on in the past, saying that she thought he was attractive and also at the moment he was single, having just gone through a divorce. A horny stranger role for him sounded perfect. So I called him, asked him out to lunch and sprung this crazy idea on him. He jumped on it with both feet. I explained the rules saying he could not talk at all or she would know for sure that he wasn't me and thus spoil our scheme. He agreed and we decided on a Saturday next week for the frolic.

Saturday morning two weeks later: We were ready. We had talked early that week -no sex until the event. We would both be good and horny.

She spent an extra hour at least getting ready. Perfume, makeup and hair all had to be perfect. I led her to our bed. She was nude and trembling a little. I had her lay down on the bed crossways with her head at one edge and her feet on the other side. She was spreadeagled. Her hands and feet were tied with soft yarn to the bed posts. The blindfold was in place. A rolled up towel was under her shoulders and neck so as to make deep throating easier. This had the effect of straightening her mouth and throat so that a cock might slide in easily with less gagging, I hoped. We were new to deepthroating as I had already related. I and she were both concerned about having gagging problems. I covered her with a sheet We were ready

I took out my cellphone and placed a call to the stranger. She couldn't tell if it was a real call or not but she heard me say that we were waiting and I hung up. I told her he said 15 minutes.

I left her all alone. I had left the front door ajar so that I could sneak up to it and ring the bell from inside.

. In a short time he texted me that he was here so I tiptoed to the front door and rang the doorbell. The doorbell rang and I made a production out of walking to the door and pretending to open it. I then reemphasized to our visitor that he was not to talk at all, maintaining the mystery of the stranger, imaginary or not. I was barefoot and walking quietly myself ushered the stranger into the bedroom. She was lying quietly under a sheet covered up to her neck. He or I then began to strip, dropping shoes on the floor, unzipping pants, etc, and so forth.

He positioned himself above her head, crotch close. He placed his soft penis on her head. He took her head in his hands and began to stroke her cheeks, then her lips, then began kissing her. She was reluctant to open her mouth at first so he continued kissing her as he started to move the sheet, going down to her upper breasts at first then to the nipples and then to her waist. He began to softly rub her nipples which never fails to start her engine going. She responded by opening her mouth and trying to swallow his tongue. It was easy to tell that that she had relaxed and wanted more. He fondled her breasts for what seemed to be an hour but may have been only minutes. At this point she was jerking and pulling on the restraints and moaning softly then getting louder. He then began to stroke her face and mouth with his cock which was responding as expected to the beautiful sight in front of him.

He tossed the sheet off of her completely and moved around the bed to her feet. He began stroking up and down her thighs, slowly moving toward her pussy. A minute of gentle labial stimulation was followed by his head closing in on her ladybits. He first just inhaled the wonderful aroma but then his tongue extended to touch the labia and then down deeper into her pussy. He moved up and began licking her clit and then sucking it. Her hips started bucking up and down. When it looked like she was going to come, he stopped and moved back to her head.

He then placed his cock in her mouth. She admitted only the head at first, closing her lips over it and sucking followed by her tongue tracing over every part. He bent over more and reached her breasts with first his tongue then his lips and then his mouth. She responded with more moaning and more thrashing. Her shoulders were up and her head down thanks to the towel, thereby opening her throat to his cock assault. His cock appeared to be about the same size as mine.

One question I had asked was cock size-no use making it easy for her to know if was a stranger or not. He began to thrust into her mouth a little more each time but going gently but firmly. He cued me that he was ready for deep throat so I began to coach her on swallowing with each in stroke. After some practice, she was ready and finally he pushed his cock in to the hilt. His pubic hair was all over her chin in front and his balls lay on her upper lips and nose in back. He started pinching her nipples with each in stroke. She choked at first but he withdrew. After several attempts she relaxed on his cock and no longer fought it. She was enjoying her first deep throat immensely. Her thrashing quickly became violent. You could tell she was having an orgasm which caused him to tense up and begin to fill up her throat with cum.

I thought he was never going to stop. Finally he slowed down and withdrew, bringing some cum with him. He used his fingers to collect it and then fed it back to her. She licked off every drop and then even sucked his fingers. His cock then went back into her mouth for a final licking and sucking.

He then moved down between her legs. First his tongue just grazed her clitoris and labia. He slowly went deeper into her pussy with his tongue and probed the depths of her vagina. He took her labia into his mouth and began sucking both sides, getting as much labia in as possible. Her thrashing started up again as did the moaning and her begging for him not to quit, not to stop, but to keep mouth fucking her pussy. He kept on until she erupted with the biggest orgasm I've ever seen. She couldn't stop thanking him for fucking her into the greatest sex she had ever had.

He gathered his clothes up from the floor and got dressed. I followed him quietly to the front door and let him out, shutting the door with a bang. I put my shoes on and went back into the bedroom. My wife was in a blissful post-orgasmic state with a smile on her face that wouldn't quit. I pulled my zipper down and proceeded to fuck her pussy. Being so horny after watching her, it didn't take long before I was shooting my stuff down her pipe and she was thrashing again. We both finished.

I took off her blindfold and the restraints. We cuddled and I asked if it was as good for her as it was for me? She replied: I loved it. He was real, wasn't he? I know he was real. I didn't know what I've been missing. His cum was intoxicating to taste and smell. I'm going to suck you off everyday from now on and swallow every drop. If we do this again, I'm letting the stranger have my pussy and you my mouth at the same time, maybe even without the blindfold. And this was from a woman who never would really get wild in the past.

That night she fucked-not making love- like she had been deprived for years. She sucked me off, fucked me with her pussy and then demanded anal action which has been a No,No in the past. I fucked her ass into 2 more orgasms. I softened and came out. She grabbed my cock and gave me a blowjob not caring that it had just been 7 ½ inches deep in her ass. It took longer but I managed to finally fill her mouth and throat with cum. I was barely alive at this point-she was no better-so I managed to roll off and collapse.We both slept til 10 AM the next day.

12