The Fantasy: Last Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her close and started to tell her goodbye. Jocelyn moved back and smiled, "I've got to go to the restroom to change." She turned and walked into the restroom, but this time I knew she didn't expect me to wait.

I made my way toward my departure gate, but not so far that at the distance I couldn't see the entrance to the restroom. It took forever and I hid myself from view when I saw a striking woman in a dark business pantsuit walk out the door. Her head was high and there was confidence in her step and my last words she never heard.

"There goes my girl!"

This has been my first effort at writing, and at erotic writing. I wanted to write something that a woman would read and think about in the quiet moments when she was alone to be excited with and to be remembered. I have no idea if I have reached that lofty goal. If you find it worthy of response, tell me what you think. I have bared my soul, nurture that fledgling spirit.