The Fantasy Sex Club

Story Info
Third episode of Wife's education.
2.6k words
4.16
47.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: Prologue

This is the third story about Mary and Mark, who are now 57. In the previous two stories about this very ordinary couple, one found that although they enjoyed a good sex life, it wasn't until Mary discovered how sensuous her body could be, that they knew passionate, passionate love making.

Further sexual growth occurred when Mary began exploring the use of sex toys to satisfy her sex urge when Mark was away.

We are now about to learn how Mary is destined to further her education.

Part II: Curiosity Aroused

One weekend, after Mary and Mark had returned from an on-the-go vacation', they settled down to watch a rented porno movie, something they hadn't done for a long time. After seeing several shorts with two men and one woman, they were surprised to see the next one with two women and one male.

Suddenly, Mary exclaimed, "Mark, one of those women is licking the clit of the other while she's licking the male's prick. Now look! They've changed positions! While he's working his prick in the vagina of one of them, those two girls are french-kissing and caressing each other! I don't remember that happening in the movies we used to watch; when - some 18 years ago?

"Times change, Mary. I understand there are many shorts on each film. Let's see what follows".

Mary's eyes grew rounder and rounder as she watched different females in one short after another have sex with each other as well as with the one male. "There's no story," she complained.

"Oh, yes, there is; it's called hot sex'", replied her loving spouse.

Several weeks later, Mary suggested they rent another porno film. She was curious as to what she'd see. It was like the previous one - some 20 shorts' and in each short, various numerical combinations of males and females and a lot of female lesbianism. .

"I know those females are getting paid to have sex with each other, but they do look as if they enjoy it," Mary commented.

"Maybe they do," was Mark's reply.

"Hmm," went Mary.

As the days went by, Mary kept thinking about the various females in those porno shorts. Then one evening the day after she and Mark had one of their passionate love-making nights, Mark handed Mary a penny. (For you young readers, to hand a penny to a person means, "A penny for your thoughts").

"Well, I was just wondering how it felt stimulating a woman's nipples. I love how you stimulate mine and the feeling goes all the way to my clit, but I wonder if I would get a high' doing that to another female. And also, I wonder what a clit tastes like and would that excite me."

"Well," said her love mate, "it probably tastes like my cum tastes to you. As to the second, I don't know. It does me."

"I know," she replied.

A few weeks passed.. Then one spring evening when Mark came home, he casually mentioned a dinner/ theater that many of his fellow co-workers had purchased tickets for. O.K.?"

" Sounds good to me. Are we staying over night?" asked Mary.

"If you wish. Some are reserving a group of special rooms' for the night, but ours wouldn't be special' and would be on another floor. O.K.?"

"Good thinking," she replied and then added, "any scuttlebutt if any of the wives or female co-workers are bi-sexual?"

"You're serious about this wanting to see what I enjoy with you, aren't you?'

"Well, yes, but only if - well, I wouldn't want to catch anything," said his loving wife.

Part III: Night of the Dinner Theater

Going into dinner before the play began, Mary heard someone call her name. "Oh, there's Swen and Ilsa. She's motioning to me." Although Ilsa was some 15 years younger, mother to two students - Jr. High and High School, the two women had long ago found at company outings that they had other similar interests.

Mark motioned for Mary to sit beside Ilsa, while saying," I talk with Swen often enough at work. Tonight is relaxation time." So Mary sat down on Ilsa's left and they chatted until dinner was served.

While eating her salad, Mary became aware of fingers lightly stroking her right leg. "Hmm," thought Mary. "Mark did say that Swen asked him at the last dinner/theater a year ago if we wanted to join a group who had reserved rooms close together. I wonder..."

Now the main course was being served. Wine glasses and a bottle was left in front of the two couples. Interpreting Mary's glance, Mark said that he ordered it because we frequently have wine with our evening meal. A toast, "Here's to an enjoyable evening."

When Ilsa didn't need her left hand, Mary felt those gentle fingers exciting the sensual nerves on her leg. By the time the play began, Mary's clit had begun to ache. Not needing her right hand for feeding her mouth now, Mary hesitantly touch Ilsa's leg. What a response! Under the cover of table cloth and darkness of the room, Ilsa's hand moved up to Mary's crotch. Mary hesitantly did the same to Ilsa.

Shortly before intermission, Mary whispered to Mark, "I can't wait for intermission. With water, coffee and wine..." And to Ilsa, "If I can find my way, I'm heading for the restroom. Do you need to...?"

"Oh, yes, let's go."

On the way, Mary quietly said, first checking that no one was near, "You certainly got this gal's intimate attention."

Ilsa chuckled, "That's good, because I'd like to do more."

Hearing that, Mary's sensual nerves went into high anticipation of what might happen.. Returning to the play, it was difficult waiting for it to finish, especially since she and Ilsa were continuing the finger play.

Finally, the play was over. Ilsa grabbed Mary's hand and, in a whisper, "Let's head for the suite."

With a "Mark?" and "I'll be along shortly, Hon," Mary went with Ilsa. A few others were waiting for the elevator and all got out on the same floor, going in the same direction. Whoever had the key to the room was saying, "make way, make way."

Mary found her heart beating; now what? Most of the wives, all ages, knew the first names of each other from company get-together events.

One of the couples clapped for attention. " For newcomers, just a few rules: for the men - there are plenty of condoms. USE THEM!. If anyone brings a toy - use a condom and DO NOT SHARE IT. This is the common room. There will be soft drinks, coffee, beer and snacks available. The room to our right, the end room, is for female partners.. The two rooms directly across , the two end rooms, are for mixed couples - two or more per room. This is group sex. All rooms have two double beds. And REMEMBER, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS CORRIDOR, so put clothes on before leaving the room.

"This is the time we work out our sexual fantasies; some of you newcomers may find this isn't your thing', and that's O.K. For others, if you're interested in being part of a liberated' adult group, meeting once every 3 or 4 months, just leave me your first name. I'll let you know by an R.S.V.P. note. If in the meantime, if you decide otherwise, just write "NO" on the note and send it back. Oh, yes. One more rule: if any male or female is into bondage, THIS IS NOT THE GROUP FOR YOU. Any questions? Ken?"

"When do we start the fun?" he asked.

"Curb your impatience, Ken. First, we'll run an adult film to get you-all relaxed. Just enjoy what you see. Leave any time. WAIT! One more thing - don't lock the doors. I have the spare keys and any locked door will be unlocked. Okay-a. Let the fun begin."

Ilsa and Mary watched the film for 10-15 minutes where two females were doing a sixty-nine. In the dim-lighted room, Ilsa's hand was once again on Mary's leg while Mary was imagining the two gals in the film were she and Ilsa. Mary's clit was aching so intensely by now that she pulled Ilsa next door to the women-only partner room. "Take it easy," murmured Ilsa.

There, each lovingly removed the clothes of the other. Standing beside the far bed, each slowly ran their fingers tips over the face, neck, shoulders, breasts of the other. Soft moans issued from their throats.

Then Mary bent her head to nibble and caress Ilsa's breasts. "Oh -h-h-h," murmured Mary, "I like doing this."

All this time Ilsa was lightly running her fingers tips over Mary's back, stimulating those now highly aroused sensual nerves with that soft touch. As Mary's shoulders slowly began to rotate in response to this delightful stimuli, her hips ,too, were provocatively undulating.

Suddenly, Ilsa raised Mary's head; her lips met Mary's; her tongue caressed the lips. As Mary's lips parted, Ilsa's tongue tentatively explored the inside of this opening - meeting its mate in a dance of the tongues'. Then, Ilsa, slowly withdrawing her tongue, bent her head to nibble and caress Mary's breasts. With this soft contact, Mary's head bent back raising her breasts to this exotic feeling, to a deep-seated, centuries-old feeling. Sounds of pleasure known to women throughout the centuries issued from her throat. With motions just as old, Mary's finger tips ran lightly over Ilsa's back; her body now , too, a slow-motion rhythmic dance.

. Oh the sensations Mary felt - so different, so stimulating.

Then Ilsa raised her head from those two delicious mounds and whispered, "How's that aching clit? Still aching?"

"Oh, yes.....yes; it's....it's...oh, rub it, rub it," Mary gasped.

As one, the two women moved onto the bed, lying down on large towels. Ilsa and Mary continued french kissing , while each caressed the other, keeping those nerves at a high pitch of excitement. Before Mary was aware, Ilsa had continued down Mary's mature body, caressing with tongue, soft lips and lightly-touching finger tips until she reached Mary's cunt. The soft moans from Mary's throat now became more primitive as her whole body became one sensuous nerve, responding to this much increased stimulation. Mary's legs separated, exposing her aching clit. Her finger tips had begun moving in circular designs over her own body - going faster and faster as Ilsa tantalized Mary's aching clit.

On the other bed, unnoticed, two other wives were also engaged in this same pleasurable practice.

Knowingly, without conscious thought, Ilsa turned around until Mary was also tasting Ilsa's clit and her wet cunt - that delicious enticing female area, where the mind only knew, "This is my pleasure." Vaguely knowing those soft lips belonged to a female increased Mary's sensual pleasure. How long this continued, neither knew nor cared. That intense pleasure was being felt by every nerve. Their bodies were each one a single receptacle into which all sensuous stimuli gathered. Mary was now experiencing climax after climax. All conscious thought had long disappeared. The two bodies just kept stimulating each other as if the "off switch" had become disconnected. Primitive sounds continued to fill the room from all four women. But nature, often capricious, slowly caused a warm liquid to leak - bringing both women to consciousness.

Adjourning to the bathroom, this annoying interruption was disposed of to their satisfaction. Returning into the bedroom, they watched the other two women on the other bed. Mary, at first felt tempted to resume this woman to woman age-old bonding, temporary as it were, but as she glanced around the room, her eyes noticed the clock, abruptly bringing her back to the here and now'.

Shaking her head, as if to clear away the past action, Mary moved toward her clothes. She was shaken by this new sensual experience: the caressing of Ilsa's breasts and nipples and Ilsa caressing hers had not only sent strong messages to that sensual part of her brain but had aroused her clit to orgasmic activity. The french kissing, the intimate clit stimulation - all sensations had sent her as if into a time warp where nothing else existed. Mary was exhilarated but also frightened by this very unusual sensual experience, A sudden need to feel Mark's arms about her, holding her, now filled her entire being. Turning to Ilsa, Mary, now dressed, gave her a loving hug, a long kiss, and a soft "thank you".

Reluctantly, sensing Mary's change of orientation, Ilsa let her go. Returning to the bed, she waited in case another wife felt the need of woman-to-woman intimacy.

Quietly leaving the room, Mary quickly went to the common room - her eyes searching for Mark; her love for him over-riding all else.

Mark, watching early morning TV, suddenly felt Mary's nearness. He turned, rose, and quickly moved to hold his love'. After a few minutes, he stepped back, his eyes searching his beloved's face. A slow smile appeared and a quiet, "Welcome back" was whispered in her ear.

Silence reined as the two stood holding each other closely: Mary - blending her being into the safe familiar maleness of her husband and feeling his arms holding her; Mark - feeling this blending and giving thanks to have his Mary back.. He had wondered if the experience would change his Mary, might take her from him. Life was full of interesting surprises - some good, some not wanted.

After slowly drinking the coffee her love had brought her, Mary reached for his hand and the two went down to the room he had reserved for them. Mary's last words before sleep claimed her were, " Thank you, my love." Gentle snores answered her.

Part IV: Epilogue

The next few weeks, Mark sometimes saw Mary quietly sitting - eyes glazed, a little smile gracing her face and then a frown.. Finally, he touched her lightly on the shoulder and again offered her a penny.

"I was just remembering our passionate love-making night two summers ago when I had you use the butt plug'; the skiing weekend when I discovered even my scalp and soles of my feet could be sensuous and the quiet love-making I enjoyed at your oh so-sensitive hands; last year buying a vibrator and then others; the fantasy sex party this past spring. What a supportive person you've been accommodating yourself to a changing wife."

"Speaking of the Fantasy Sex Group, I did give my name for the next meeting, .if you wish"

"Well.....," (then a frown appeared), " I did enjoy the intimate woman-bonding; it was a different sensual experience; nothing existed around us. It was as if my whole being was being consumed in this intense sensual stimulation. It did rather frighten me."

Mark, "What stopped you?"

Mary , chuckling, replied, "Our bladders began leaking a lot and taking care of that brought me back to earth, so to speak." Then she added, thoughtfully, "I would never have wondered if we hadn't seen those shorts', some of which had those woman to woman intimacies, but no more shorts' my love.. Let's keep watching the same old movies. At least they have STORIES, and the hot sex' is part of the story."

Mark noticed that Mary never did answer his question. He could see that the experience had scared her, but would she want to try again? When the invitation is received several months from now, he would ask. Perhaps that one night satisfied her curiosity. He hoped so.

"Well, it's certainly been interesting watching you add other dimensions to yourself. I admit to feeling more comfortable with my familiar Mary ," Mark said as he nuzzled an exposed ear lobe, then moving around to a pair of inviting lips. I shall leave what follows to your imagination, only to say, "A most satisfying time was enjoyed by both."

THE END