The Fantasy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that you have peed, get back to showing me how you plan to clean that, slut! And hurry it up, I have my guests waiting."

Celina crawled back in front of the commode, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and ran it across the rim, gritting as the taste was worse than her own urine. She opened her eyes a little to see where she had been licking and saw why the taste was different. A medium brown smudge was on the rim, right in front of her tongue. She went to pull away but Mistress D, grabbed her by her hair and shoved her lips down against the spot.

"Oh no you don't! Open that mouth and stick out your tongue wide. I want your whole tongue on that spot, licking it all up."

She moved Celina's head back and forth roughly all around the toilet and Celina whimpered with her tongue completely out of her mouth and trying hard to get every inch where she was led. Mistress D picked Celina's hair up in a jerking fashion before driving her head right into the bowl. Celina could feel the ice cold water cover her lips and touch the tip of her nose, her breast pressed firmly against the coldness of the bowl and her shoulders ached. Mistress D let go of her hair and got on to the toilet by balancing one foot on opposite sides of the rim near Celina's head. Celina felt her squat down on her head, the Mistress's pussy right against her hair and a hot stream poured down across her face and into the bowl, filling it and entering her nostrils. Just when she thought she would drown, Mistress D, got up, allowing Celina to lift her head high enough away from the water to breathe.

"Let me see and hear you lap up that water and my pee like the filthy dog you are and then come clean my cunt"

Celina stuck her head deeper into the bowl, lapping loudly and the sound ringing in her ears until she was told that was enough. The urine water still dripping down her chin, she turned towards her Mistress and lifted her head upwards. Mistress D, spread her legs and shoved her pussy over Celina's mouth. Her prickly lips rubbed against Celina's cheeks as she sucked and licked every part of the Mistress' womanhood clean. The fishy smell from deep within made her eyes water and she gasped desperately. Inner hairs, which seemed to be really long, pressed against her tongue. She thought she was done when she felt Mistress D move but she was completely wrong. The Mistress, spread her legs wide, lifted her stomach with one hand and pressed Celina firmly into her heat with the other hand. Celina squirmed but was forced closer until she felt hot liquid fill her mouth and go down her throat. She didn't want to make the Mistress mad so she swallowed it all, careful not to spill any.

After relieving herself, Mistress D let Celina go and started to walk out of the bathroom saying behind her, "That is what you are to be used for slut." She shut off the light.

Celina sat in the darkness, chained to the toilet, cold and shivering, for the next few hours. Not knowing how many hours had passed, she heard the doorbell ring in the distance. The voiced were too muffled to make out, but she knew that Mistress D's guests had arrived. Several women, at least. Time continued to drag on for another hour or so. Celina could hear the distant voices echoing through the house, and dreaded what she would have to do later. The mere thought of having to drink pee made her feel like puking.

The moment came soon enough when she heard footsteps and voices approaching. Mistress D entered the bathroom, followed by four other black women.

To her friends, Mistress D said, "This is the slut I told you about. Her mouth will be our toilet for the evening. Feel free to use her as you need to."

"This is wonderful!" said one of the women. "I've played with subs before, but none had ever been willing to be my toilet."

Mistress D glanced down at Celina, fondling that remote that she had hanging from a chain around her neck. "You're willing, even eager, to drink and eat from my friends?"

"Yes Mistress," gasped Celina. "I'm looking forward to drinking from each of you."

"See that?" said Mistress D to her friends. "She wants you to use her."

"Shit too?" asked of the other women.

"Of course," said Mistress D. "Any use you need of her."

Celina instantly clamped down her throat which suddenly threatened to erupt at the mention that she would have to consume shit, but the feeling passed when the women left.

More time passed as Celina awaited her disgusting fate. A short time later, Celina heard footsteps approaching. One of women entered the bathroom and closed the door.

The woman stopped and stared down at Celina. Celina merely swallowed hard as she met the other woman's eyes.

"I have to pee. Lean your head back."

Celina silently obeyed and tilted her head back and opened her mouth as the woman lifted her skirt and stepped up to her and arched her back. The woman stepped a little closer so that her pussy was hovering above Celina's mouth. A moment later, her hot piss splashed out of her pussy and into Celina's mouth.

But the moment the taste touched Celina's tongue, she wretched involuntarily. She spun around quickly to puke into the toilet as the woman's flow of piss merely splashed onto Celina's back.

Celina glanced back at the woman as puke dribbled outher mouth. "I'm so sorry, Mistress," pleaded Celina, terrified at the punishment that would soon be hers. "Please forgive me."

The woman merely laughed. "Your first time drinking piss?"

"Yes, Mistress," cried Celina. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," said the woman. "I won't tell--this time. You should have your feeder sit on your face next time so you won't spill any."

"Yes, Mistress," said Celina with such relief. "I'll do that. Thank you."

It was a while before Celina was used again, another of Mistress D's friends came into the bathroom.

Celina Promptly leaned her head back onto the toilet seat, inviting the woman to sit on her face.

"Ah, so you want me to sit on your face?"

"If you like, Mistress," said Celina.

"Works for me," she said and lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties down. She straddled Celina's legs and sat her ass on Celina's face.

Celina fought the urge to kick and flay from the crushing weight bearing down on her face.

A moment later, warm salty liquid gushed into Celina's mouth. This time, she couldn't taste the putrid taste, and she struggled to gulp it down. She didn't dare make a mess or displease another of Mistress D's friends.

Celina's stomach felt bloated by the time the woman emptied her bladder down Celina's throat. Fortunately, she left without another word, plunging Celina into darkness once again.

Her urge to vomit was overwhelming, but at least she could hold it down this time, and the urge eventually passed.

The hip-hop music reverberating through the house was getting louder with each song, an so were the other women. Another of the women came up to the bathroom a little later carrying a glass of wine. It was obvious that she was a little tipsy as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I gotta pee, slut," she said.

Without answering, Celina leaned back with her head on the toilet seat once again and opened her mouth.

As before, the woman pulled her jeans and panties down and sat on Celina's face. Like before, Celina's mouth was quickly flooded, and she had to struggle to gulp it down while holding her breath with her mouth open while the woman sat on her face.

She finished quick enough and left. This time, Celina couldn't hold her stomach, and puked into the toilet once again. Fortunately, it was just a little, and consisted mostly the piss she had drank. She wiped her mouth with a wad of toilet paper and flushed her puke away, hoping that nobody would hear the sound of the toilet over the rancorous music.

Celina wasn't used again for some time, during which time her bloated stomach settled down and she began to feel less queasy.

The party was growing louder. Hip hop shifted into more techno house music, and someone eventually came up to use the bathroom while Lady Gaga sang about the merits of her Poker Face.

Celina hurried into position once again as the woman dropped her jeans and took a seat on Celina's face. Celina was immediately aware that it wasn't the woman's pussy pressed down on her mouth, but her ass crack.

"God! No!" wished Celina as she felt the woman's anus puckering against her lips. As Celina lay there panicking, the woman's anus puckered deep and Celina's mouth was instantly filled to bursting with shit.

The thought of someone's shit in her mouth caused Celina's stomach to contract violently. Unfortunately, the weight of a 140 pound woman on her face prevented any upflow from her throat. Plus, the woman forced additional fecal matter out of her rectum, forcing it to ooze down Celina's throat.

Celina swallowed almost involuntarily to keep up with the woman's anal secretion. The torture continued for what seemed such a long time as Celina held her breath swallowing a continuous mass of shit emerging from the woman's anus.

Eventually, the torture stopped as the woman stood and looked down at Celina laying there with her mouth packed solid with shit. The woman chuckled, wiped her ass with a wad of toilet paper, and left Celina in her misery.

Celina spit that mouthful into the toilet, knowing that at least twice that much was in her stomach.

Celina started to cry when another next woman appeared.

"Can't take it?" she chided Celina.

"I can take it," said Celina as she lay her head back once again. She knew what would happen to her if she overtly refused.

Celina drank the woman's piss without much difficulty this time, apparently finding piss easier after having consumed feces. The piss even washed away most of the aftertaste of the shit in her mouth.

The party was growing ever louder, and Lady Gaga was now belting out a tune about her Bad Romance.

As to be expected, Celina knew that she was drinking from women who'd used her previously. That first Mistress returned and glanced at her before sitting on Celina's face to empty her bladder.

When she finished, she patted Celina's face and said, "I got to empty my bladder into you this time."

"Yes, Mistress," said Celina. "Thank you."

"Glad you learned the correct way to do it before you made a mess," said the woman as she turned to leave.

Celina gasped at the horrid taste of many different women's piss in her mouth. She could still even smell the odor of shit in her breath. Her stomach rebelled once again and violently ejected its contents giving Celina barely enough time to bow over the toilet.

Her own Mistress D came in to use Celina next. She glanced down at Celina. "My guests tell me you're providing an adequate service. I'm pleased."

"Thank you, Mistress," said Celina.

Mistress D then turned, raised her skirt, and sat on Celina's face. Once again, Celina gulped down yet another stream of hot foul piss.

Celina was still gasping what one of the other women came in. Like that other women previously, she was tipsy and staggering a little. Celina got into position just in time before the woman slammed her ass on Celina's face and emptied her bladder down Celina's throat.

Soon, another woman staggered in. She didn't look good at all. Stepping over Celina, she lurched and seemed about to puke all over Celina. She swallowed and stepped back, giving Celina a sigh of relief. Celine watched as the woman looked around the room for a moment. She seemed to find what she was searching for when she opened the cabinet door under the sink and removed a funnel. She turned and shoved the pointed end into Celina's mouth.

Celina expected the woman to straddle her face piss into the funnel. But, instead, she leaned over Celina and vomited. Celina screamed for a moment as the woman's puke streamed down the funnel into her mouth. "Swallow it, bitch!" the woman slurred as she stood over Celina. She then blew out another mouthful of puke into the funnel. Celina couldn't move with the woman straddling her. The tatse of the other woman's puke burned her mouth. The odor of raw puke in her mouth was simply too much for Celina and she puked up her own yet again as she quickly turned her face over the toilet.

The woman puked last time, all over Celina's naked body, before staggering out of the bathroom.

Celina needed to think fast. She didn't want to think about what would happen if her Mistress She needed to wash the puke off her before the next mistress came to use her. Maybe she could rinse herself off quickly in the shower, but the chain attached to the toilet was too short. She had no choice but to take a wad of toilet paper, dip it into the toilet, and wash herself off with the cold toilet water as best as she could. She also washed off the floor and the toilet with more toilet paper and flushed it all away. The room still stunk of puke, but at least Celina was clean.

A few more women gave Celina their piss to swallow as the night drew on. Eventually, the music ended, and she heard the distant voices saying their "goodnights."

Mistress D came in to the bathroom after the guests had left. "Stinks in here," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," said Celina. "One of your guests puked. I washed it up as best I could."

"I know," said Mistress D. "If you had swallowed it all, there would have been no odor." Mistress D pressed the button on her remote control still hanging from her neck.

Celina screamed and fell to the floor, writhing in agony.

"That was level 8, slut!" scolded Mistress D.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," cried Celina as Mistress D left the room, plunging Celina into darkness.

After the deafening music only a short while ago, the ghastly silence of the huge house crept Celina out. It took Celina an hour before she fell asleep on the cold stone bathroom floor, chained to the toilet, the smell of piss and shit and puke still on her breath.

*** THE END ***

12