The Fantasy Twist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

"Well, many guys fantasize about their wife or girlfriend sleeping with other guys. It's a fetish called cuckolding."

Melissa had never heard such a thing and she thought it sounded crazy. Despite the craziness, she listened to Lisa talk about over a few more drinks. Lisa described her own personal experiences with it and how she seduced typical guys into being her personal servants and sexual playthings. She assured Melissa that most guys are naturally submissive and just need a strong dominant woman to open their eyes to the experience. Lisa offered to help Melissa seduce her husband so the she could be pampered and ultimately experience her fantasy.

Melissa was fascinated and intrigued by it all but it still seemed crazy. She politely declined Lisa's offer. Lisa wrote her phone number on a napkin and slid it over to Melissa. "Think about it Melissa. If you change your mind give me a call. Trust me, you won't regret it."

Melissa took the napkin, thinking she would never call the number. However, that night and the next day all she could think about was the reality of her fantasy. She knew Dan liked to be dominated and the more she thought it about it, the more she realized how easy it would be to turn Dan into her sex toy. That week Melissa seemed to be extra horny. She masturbated several times thinking about the things Lisa talked about. Finally she decided she had to give it a try and so she made the call to Lisa. It was call that Melissa was glad she made. Lisa's advice and strategy worked perfectly. In only a few weeks she had turned Dan into a sissy slave willing to do anything for her. Melissa was still amazed how easy it was to manipulate Dan. Now she was excited to enact phase II of the plan.

Melissa had already made arrangements to meet Eric for Dinner that night. Eric would practically drool over her at work so Melissa knew getting a date with him would be easy. Now all she had to do was break the news to Dan in a way that he would accept and be excited about.

On the surface it seemed like and impossible feat. What man would be excited about his wife going out with another guy? However, over the past few weeks Melissa had learned a lot from Lisa and she discovered a whole new side to Dan. She was certain that she could pull it all off without a hitch.

With Dan being denied all week, he mind was already in a perverted mode. Melissa's plan was to intensifying the teasing to the point that Dan's mind would be lost in subspace. Once he entered this state of mind, anything was possible. It was time for Melissa to make the possibilities happen.

Saturday afternoon she summoned Dan to the bedroom in his panties and stockings. He walked a little stiff as a result of the butt plug that Melissa had playfully pushed into his ass earlier in the day. Melissa had Dan lie on his back on the bed. She buckled a belt around his bare waist and then tied each of his wrists to the belt so that his arms rested along each side of his body. Then she secured his ankles together with leather cuffs and a short chain. To keep him from moving off the bed, she put a collar around his neck and tied a rope from the headboard of the bed to the collar. This left Dan helpless and ready for her torture.

Melissa left the room leaving Dan wondering what was going to happen next. He had about a half hour of suspense before Melissa returned to the room. Dan liked what he saw when she returned. Melissa was wearing the corset that he had bought her. Just like he imagined, her breasts were pushed tightly against her body, forming a breathtaking view of cleavage. A diamond pendant hung just above her mounds, drawing even more attention to her cleavage. She wore a plain black skirt that hugged her ass perfectly. Its length was short enough to catch any guy's attention and make him want to try and steal a peak underneath. Melissa's dark hair was brushed and styled in silky waves. She wore make-up and diamond earrings to accent her beautiful face. Her freshly applied perfume surrounded Dan and added to his euphoric state.

Dan lay bound and half naked in front of his beautifully dressed wife. Melissa pulled his panties down to his knees, exposing his hard cock. She slid her hand slowly under his balls and pushed on the butt plug causing Dan to gasp in pleasure.

Dan moaned, "Wow. You look incredible."

"I know slave," said Melissa as she applied lubricant to his cock.

Using ever so slow strokes, she teased Dan. One hand after the other went from the base of his cock to the tip. Then she reversed the order, slowly stroking one hand had at a time from the tip of his cock to the base. Dan fought back his orgasm and then when he thought he could take no more he begged for Melissa to stop.

Melissa allowed him to rest for a minute or two and then she started right up again. This teasing was repeated over and over again. Dan became weaker and weaker after each break. Melissa had teased him so much that he started to beg for her stop after only a few strokes.

It was at this point that Melissa knew his mind was mush and he would be putty in her hands. Melissa changed her stroking technique to feather like strokes so that she could keep Dan on edge.

"Dan, isn't it wonderful how much fun we are having with this. Aren't you glad that I'm helping you live out your fantasies?"

"Yes Mistress. You are the best. I love that you are doing this. You are making me feel so incredible right now."

"Good. I like having you as my servant boy...or should I say girl. I have some fantasies of my own that I would like try."

"Anything you want Mistress. I'm open to anything."

"I'm glad to hear that slave. I am in control so I will do want I want anyway, but it's nice to know that you are supportive." Melissa stopped stroking his cock and held his cock firmly with both hands. "Slave, have you ever heard of cuckolding?"

Dan knew exactly what it was. He couldn't believe the word came out of his wife's mouth. He was half excited and half nervous about the prospect of cuckolding. Dan acted as if he knew a little bit about it. "Isn't that where the wife leaves his husband at home and sleeps with another guy."

"You're such a slut. I knew you would know about it. Well, since you've acquired a taste for the sissy side of things, I think it's only appropriate that I go out and see what a real man is like. So while you're tied up in your sissy things tonight, I'm going to go out on a date.

Dan was a bit unsure about Melissa going out with another man. On the other hand, his arousal intensified from knowing that Melissa was exerting her control over him. He was helpless against her and he knew it. He weakly defended himself.

"Mistress, I only wear these feminine clothes because you want me to."

Melissa stroked his cock a little faster, keeping him on edge. She laughed and traced a finger over his stockings. "Yes, sweetheart, I do love to see your body draped in these sexy feminine undergarments but you also love it. It's so cute how you try hold onto your manliness. You know you enjoy being prim and pretty for me. Look how hard your cock is right now. All I've done is brought out that shy little girl that's been hiding deep in you. Now that she's out, things are never going to be the same."

Melissa walked over to her bureau and retrieved a small photograph book which contained all the pictures she took of him since she started his transformation. She sat next to Dan on the bed and flipped through the pictures, bragging about how he has turned into such a sissy. She talked very excitedly as she narrated each picture, saying things like, "Look how cute those panties are on you....look how feminine your smooth legs are....see how excited you were when you sucked my dildo...." His cock was hard in every picture or it was pushed between his legs like a pussy. Dan had not even noticed that she took so many pictures of him.

Seeing the pictures was like a highlight film of his journey into "sissiness". By the time Melissa was done, Dan had slipped into a deeper state of submission. He realized that her words were true. He did enjoy wearing panties and silky lingerie. Melissa had seduced him into enjoying these feminine things and now he was hooked on them.

Melissa teased him further, "I read where many sissies will eat their own cum. Is that something you want to do precious? I bet you're just dying for me to feed you cum."

Dan immediately replied, "No. Not at all. I wouldn't eat my own cum."

Melissa squeezed his balls hard, causing discomfort for Dan. Firmly she scolded, "You would if I wanted you."

Dan agreed quickly, "Yes, Mistress. I just meant I would never want to do it on my own."

Melissa's finger traced over the tip of his cock, wiping up the cum that was leaking out. She pushed her finger into his lips and ordered, "Lick it off sissy."

Dan obeyed, tasting his own cum.

Melissa relaxed her grip on his cock. "Don't worry precious. I like the new you. My pussy is always dripping wet when I see how excited you are to please me and wear pretty things. You're a little dress up doll and fuck toy all in one. Now, I've entertained your perverted little fantasies and so it's time for me to enjoy mine. That's only fair, don't you think."

Dan nodded his head in agreement.

Melissa continued, "It's going to be fun leaving you all tied up while I'm on my date. As a special treat I'm going to let you cum as much as you want while I'm out."

Dan's eyes lit up with excitement. He was desperate for release. He inquired, "How am I going to cum if I'm tied up like this?"

"I've got it all planned out for you angel."

Melissa brought a handful of strange objects over to the bed. First she picked up a long thin clear tube. On the end of the tube was a plastic sleeve. Melissa applied lubricant to Dan's cock and then carefully slid the sleeve over his cock. The sleeve was similar to condom and had to be carefully stretched and pushed over Dan's cock. When she was done, the rubbery sleeve covered his entire cock and the end of the plastic tube was sealed around the tip of his cock.

Next she slid a rubbery cylinder over his cock. Dan had seen a similar item in an adult toy catalog. He recognized that is was a male masturbation toy. It felt tight and welcoming over his cock.

"This is going to be interesting," Dan said.

Melissa picked up a remote control and pressed a button. The rubber cylinder started vibrating and pulsing all around Dan's cock. Melissa pushed a few more buttons, causing to the speed and intensity of the vibrations to change.

"Oh, that feels incredible," moaned Dan. He started squirming against his bonds at the delightful feeling.

"This is going to be interesting," assured Melissa with a sinister laugh. "I haven't even gotten to the fun part."

Melissa turned off the remote and then picked up a strange looking gag. She pushed it into Dan's mouth and secured the rubber straps behind his head. Dan felt even more helpless and excited at being Melissa's captive. His cock was throbbing with pleasure.

The gag was not what Dan had expected. It was more like a mouth piece that molded around the teeth in his mouth. It reminded him of the rubber mouth piece that he wore as a football player in his teenage years. Except this mouth piece was thicker and confining. It kept his lips and teeth open slightly. There was a hole in the center of the mouth piece that he could breathe through.

Melissa had other ideas for the hole. She picked up the rubber tube that was attached to the tip of the cock and looked and Dan with an evil smile. "Now for the fun part Danny."

Melissa pushed the tube into hole of the gag. It fit nice and snugly. Dan moaned in protest when he realized his predicament.

Melissa smiled and stroked his balls slightly. Dan was a strong man but now he was powerless in her presence. The dampness beneath her skirt grew hotter and wetter as she took in the sight of this strong man bound, gagged and on the brink of orgasm. She admired the contrast of his muscular legs against the soft silky panties that were stretched between his thighs. She loved how the pretty stockings accented his bulging calve muscles. Her sexual control and feminine power had transformed him into a vulnerable sissy slave. She was having so much fun that she regretted she would be leaving soon.

Melissa snapped out of her day dream and seductively whispered, "Like, you said earlier Danny. This is going to be quite interesting." Melissa placed the remote control in his right hand. "While I'm on my date, you can think about my hot luscious pussy. Cum as much as you want princess."

Melissa dramatically stared at the tubing going from his cock to his mouth. Then she stated the obvious. "Of course, if you do cum, you will be giving yourself a nice sticky treat." Melissa continued in a mocking tone. "What was it that you said earlier? You would never willingly eat your own cum. You're too manly for that, huh? Too bad. I guess you won't be cumming after all."

Melissa paused while Dan took it all in. The she leaned closer to Dan and whispered, "We both know you are weak and can not control your sissy urges. Let the sissy come out tonight."

Melissa left the room leaving Dan to struggle with his fate.

Dan did not want to eat his own cum but he loved Melissa for putting him in this predicament. He was completely aroused at the fact that Melissa was forcing him to do something so perverted and kinky. It was a power play that put Dan in a deep submissive state of mind. He did not even try to understand his twisted emotions. Dan's cock and mind were floating in erotic bliss. He pressed the button on the remote in and enjoyed the stroking vibrations.

Melissa squirmed in the wetness of her panties as she drove to Eric's house. She had a lot to be excited about between her slave husband and her fuck date. By the time she arrived at Eric's, she was certain that Dan had already gulped down a load of his own cum. The thought was exquisite.

Her face was slightly flushed when Eric answered the door. She was certain the scent of her arousal filled the air around her. Melissa didn't care. She figured it would be an aphrodisiac to Eric. Eric's eyes seemed to be fixated at the top of her corset, where Melissa's tightly pressed tits formed a nice display of cleavage. At the moment Melissa wished Eric and her could go right to the bedroom. She sensed that Eric's mind was on the same track.

It was tempting to skip dinner and go right the fun, but then that would be tacky for a first night out. Melissa and Eric kept their dirty thoughts at bay and headed out for a nice steak dinner at a nearby restaurant.

Eric was a perfect gentleman at dinner and Melissa enjoyed being the center of attention. She hurried things along partly because she didn't want to keep Dan tied up too long, but mostly because she couldn't wait to be fucked by Eric.

When they returned to Eric's house it was Eric who took charge. He wasted little time finding the string that held Melissa's corset together. Soon they were both naked and Melissa was spreading her legs, ready to be fucked. Eric's cock was delicious. It was about the same length as Dan's but a little thicker. The fullness felt heavenly inside Melissa's pulsing pussy.

Melissa couldn't believe that after 4 years of marriage a new cock was bringing her pleasure and there was no guilt associated with it. Melissa loved the feeling of being fucked just for pure uninhibited pleasure and lust. She had dated guys before that had no interest in her except to get in her pants. Now she was the one using Eric and it felt great.

Eric fucked her aggressive and strong. Melissa could feel her pussy muscles tightening around his cock and pulling it in deeper. Images of Dan helpless and forced to eat his own cum filled her mind as Eric pumped her harder. Her arousal peaked and erotic shivers coursed through her body over and over again.

When the fucking was over she felt refreshed and alive. She quickly composed herself, complimented Eric on the great fuck and then darted out the door. She was in her car before Eric even had the chance to dispose of his condom. Leaving Eric in such a hurry, with little concern was another small pleasure for Melissa. She remembered times in her past where guys did the same to her.

Melissa arrived at her home and went straight to the bedroom. She was delighted to see that her contraption was still intact and Dan's cock was hard. She could see traces of cum through the clear tubing. She smiled wickedly at Dan and sat on the bed next to him. Melissa took the remote control from his hand and turned it on so that the masturbation sleeve pulsed at a slow steady rate.

"I see you couldn't resist trying some of your own cum. No we know that you are 100% sissy. "

Dan moaned into his gag. It was a defeated moan, like he had lost a battle.

Melissa encouraged him. "Don't worry Dan. This is the way it was meant to be. I love having you as my sissy. Ever since I fucked your tight little pussy with my strap-on, I get so excited to see you all femmed up. I love that you need my discipline and control. You are in such a wonderful and exciting place when you are under my control, aren't you?"

Dan nodded his in agreement. He did not have a care in the world when he was under her spell.

Melissa's pussy was once again throbbing from her control over Dan. She was developing a strong addiction to her feminine power. Melissa increased the rhythm on the masturbation toy. She waited for Dan's arousal to build and then she talked about her night.

"My date with Eric was fantastic. He was aggressive and manly when he fucked me. I'll need a good fucking like that every now and then. You of course are too prim and proper for that now so I will be having more fuck dates like tonight."

Melissa pulled her panties off and placed them over Dan's nose. Her pussy smell was overwhelming and it drove Dan wild. With the cum tube still in his mouth the only way for him to get air was through his nose. Every breath he took brought in Melissa's naughty aroma.

While Dan became high on her scent, Melissa stripped naked. She wanted to stroke his cock so she undid the tube that fed into his gag and she removed the masturbation sleeve from his cock. Then she replaced the tube back into his gag.

Melissa slowly stroked his cock through the rubber sleeve and asked, "Enjoying the smell of my pussy Danny?" Her voice was seductive and playful. "My pussy was dripping all night thinking about you tied up and helpless. MMM...When Eric was pumping me hard, I imagined you in your panties sucking down your cum like a good little slut. I had such an incredible orgasm with those kinky thoughts running through my mind. The only thing I regret is not being here when you first came into your mouth. Mmmm. That would have been so exciting. You did it more than once, didn't you slut?"

Dan nodded his head in agreement. There was too much temptation with the masturbation toy and the permission to cum as much as he wanted. He had cum twice and almost three times. .

Melissa giggled at his response. "You little whore. You are so weak. You really are a sissy. Your cock is still so hard. Your cock wants to cum again doesn't it cum slut?"

Dan's mind and soul were lost in fantasy land from Melissa's manipulative words and slow steady stroking of his cock. He wanted to cum for her now so she could experience the excitement. He nodded his head yes.

Melissa started stroking his cock harder. Dan closed his eyes and humped her hand. He felt the orgasm rising quickly.

Melissa ordered, "Cum for me now sissy! Drink up all your cum!"

Dan exploded on cue. The clear tube stiffened and filled with his creamy goo. It shot into his mouth and drained down his throat. Melissa continued to stroke his cock, drawing out as much cum as she could. She giggled as she watched Dan struggle to swallow the cum that was forced into his sissy mouth.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers