The Fantasy Twist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers

When the cum was depleted, Melissa ripped off his gag and straddled his face. Her pussy was hot and needy from watching her sissy husband forced to eat his own cum. She humped his face hard and immediately burst into a quick intense orgasm.

When she was finished she untied Dan and kissed him deeply. "You've been a good slave tonight princess. Sleep in tomorrow and get some rest."

Dan did just as instructed. When Melissa left in the morning he was still sound asleep. She left a brief list of chores before heading out for the day. Although she told Dan that she had errands to run, there was only one stop on her schedule for the day. She had a day planned with Lisa. Actually Melissa did not know what exactly the plans were. Lisa had invited her over to relax, chat about her progress with Dan, and learn more about the dominate lifestyle.

Lisa lived in an impressive house in an upscale neighborhood. It was the type of neighborhood where you really didn't know you neighbors because the houses were sparse and isolated by thick trees and bushy shrubs.

Melissa was surprised when she knocked on the door and was greeted by a maid. The maid was dressed in a sexy French maid's outfit that left little to the imagination. Her make-up and hair were styled impressively for such an early hour. The maid happily welcomed Melissa into the house.

"Good morning Miss Melissa. Mistress Lisa is expecting you. Please follow me."

Melissa was even more surprised to hear the maid refer to Lisa as 'Mistress.' Lisa joked silently that the there were no secrets in this house. Melissa was led through several large and well furnished rooms. Finally they arrived at a cozy sunroom in the back of the house. Mistress Lisa was relaxing on a wicker chair with plush cushions. She wore a pink satin robe and her feet were soaking in a warm foot bath.

Lisa's eyes leisurely opened when the maid announced the arrival of Miss Melissa. A radiant smile filled Lisa's face and she greet Melissa.

"Good morning Melissa. It's so great to see you again."

"Thank you for having me over. You look nice and relaxed."

"I am and you soon will be." Lisa turned to the maid. "Go fetch a robe for Miss Melissa and tell slave Mike his services are required immediately."

"Yes Madam," replied the maid. She curtsied and the left the room in a hurry.

Lisa turned her attention back to Melissa. "Today you are going to experience what it's like to truly be served. You will be pampered and treated like a Goddess."

Melissa's insides awoke with delight. "I like the sound of that."

"All my slaves are at your service today. You may order them around as you wish. Don't be shy. Have fun with them."

"How many slaves do you have," asked Melissa curiously.

Mistress Lisa laughed. "Well, domination is my business. I am a professional dominatrix and so I have an endless supply of boy and girl slaves at my disposal. You will meet a few of them today. Maid Maria is a full time slave that lives here and I have a male slave that serves me 24/7 also."

Melissa was fascinated that one could make such a nice living as a professional dominatrix. She was also amazed that slaves would be willing to commit to a 24/7 lifestyle of submission. While Melissa was pondering this, Maid Maria returned with a satin robe that was identical to Mistress Lisa's robe.

Maid Maria politely said to Melissa, "Madam if you'll follow me, I will show you where you can change."

Melissa followed the maid into a small bedroom on the first floor. She removed all her clothes and put on the satin robe. The fabric was soft and smooth against her body. Melissa nipples hardened at the touch of the expensive and delicate fabric.

Melissa returned to the sunroom and there was a chair and foot bath set-up next to Mistress Lisa. There was also a scantly dressed man kneeling in front of Mistress Lisa. He wore nothing more than a collar, matching wrist and ankle cuffs, and a leather harness around his cock and balls. Melissa took her seat and soaked her feet in the warm foot bath. The water was fizzing around her toes and it felt heavenly.

When Melissa was seated, Lisa immediately ordered to the slave, "Slave Mike, present yourself to Miss Lisa and myself."

Mike stood up and started to stroke his cock. Melissa was both shocked and amused at the display before her. Mike continued to stroke until his cock was fully swollen. Then he put his hands behind his head and lowered his eyes.

When he stopped Mistress Lisa asked, "Is that the biggest you have for me today?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Mike.

"It will do. Keep it that way." Lisa reached over and stroked his cock. A small amount of precum leaked onto her fingers. "Mike has such a nice cock but it is a bit leaky."

Lisa raised her sticky finger to Mike's mouth and he sucked them clean. Melissa's pussy dampened as she watched this magnificent display of feminine power. Melissa was even more delighted when Mistress Lisa invited her to give Mike's cock a few strokes. She loved how hard and warm his cock felt. She loved how he stood vulnerable and submissive while she teased his cock.

Soon her fingers grew sticky and she knew what to do. "You are right Mistress Lisa. He does have a leaky little cock. Clean off my fingers slave," ordered Melissa as she raised her hand to his mouth. Mike cleaned her fingers and the returned to his kneeling position at their feet.

Watching Mike suck off his own traces of cum reminded Melissa of how Dan was forced to eat his own cum. She had to thank Mistress Lisa for lending her the contraption that made it all possible.

"Mistress Lisa, thank you for the cum gag you gave me. It worked perfectly. Dan was so weak and admitted that he came a few times while I was out on my date. Then I made him do it again while I watched."

"Isn't it exciting force a slave to do something so humiliating and to know that he is excited by it?"

"Yes, I couldn't believe how easy it was to manipulate him into wanting to do it for me."

"That's the power of female sexuality. You are learning its powers very quickly Melissa."

As they were talking, the maid returned with two champagne glassed filled with orange juice and champagne. Melissa and Lisa toasted to feminine power and sipped the drinks and continued to share stories.

Melissa talked about all the exciting things she had done with Dan and Mistress Lisa shared some experiences of her own. During their talk, Mike remained kneeling with his hard cock and Maria returned a few times to refill their drinks. The champagne and sex talk were having a wonderful effect on Melissa. She was relaxed and aroused. Her pussy was damp; her insides were warm with pleasure.

Melissa was enjoying her morning with Mistress Lisa. As her arousal grew she developed an attraction for Mistress Lisa. She was in envy of how she controlled her slaves and all that she had. Melissa even found herself stealing glances at Mistress Lisa's body. There were many occasions where Mistress Lisa's robe loosened and provided Melissa with a nice view of her impressive tits. They were larger than Melissa's and had a nice firm shape. Melissa wondered what it would be lick to lick and caresses them.

Melissa was always bi-curious but never acted on her emotions. When she got married she put those thoughts behind her. Now with her journey into domination, these emotions were stirred up again. Mistress Lisa had a sexual energy about her that mesmerized Melissa.

Melissa snapped out of her day dream when another male slave entered with a cart full of polishes and manicure equipment. He was dressed in the same slave attire as Mike. To her delight, she was treated to a manicure and pedicure. Slave Mike worked on Lisa while the new slave worked on her nails.

The sex stories and experiences continued while the slaves worked away. Mistress Lisa even had the slaves stop their work a few times so she could demonstrate some techniques for Melissa. The slaves were made to kneel and pose in various humiliating positions. Both Lisa and Melissa took turns stroking their cock with different techniques.

All the erotic fun was making Melissa's pussy hotter and hotter. She finally got a break when Mistress Lisa excused herself for a brief moment. Mistress Lisa left the room and both slaves crawled behind her. Maid Maria refilled Melissa's drink and said she would return in a few minutes to check on Melissa. Melissa closed her eyes and tried to calm down.

Mistress Lisa made her way to an upstairs bedroom that she dubbed the "sissy room." The room was loaded with everything needed to transform a guy into a pretty submissive sissy. Unknown to Melissa, her husband Dan had been summoned to Mistress Lisa's house and was in the sissy room. Before going into the sissy room, Mistress Lisa stopped off in her master bedroom. She picked out a latex top and skirt and had her two slaves help her into it. She completed the outfit with thigh-high boots and latex gloves that slinked up her arms. She wanted her first real-life impression with Dan to be intimidating.

Mistress Lisa's pussy quivered when she entered the sissy room and saw Dan sitting nervously on a chair in the middle of the room. His stocking clad legs were crossed like a proper sissy. With his legs crossed, it was hard to see his panties, but Mistress Lisa picked them out so she knew they were pretty pink lace. A pink corset lined with herringbone gave him girlish curves and even a hint of cleavage.

Mistress Lisa was impressed with his athletic build. She loved how the feminine lingerie softened his manly look. He was nervous and shy as he sat blindfolded in front of her. Mistress Lisa had dominated men and women most of her life and she never grew tired of seeing a slave for the first time when they were nervous and vulnerable. On the surface he was muscle and strength, but on the inside he was powerless against her sexual power. He had been transformed into a submissive little sissy boy. Mistress Lisa thought he looked sexy. She felt the warmth of her pussy spreading to the coolness of her soft thighs as she took in the wonderful site.

Mistress Lisa entered the room without speaking a word. Dan sat-up nervously at the sound of her footsteps. He wanted to speak, but knew that it was forbidden. He listened intently trying to sense what was going on in the room around him.

He could hear foot steps slowly circling him. He felt as if he was being inspected. He could not see, but he knew it was Mistress Lisa. He could feel her dominant energy surrounding and weakening him. Dan was excited to finally meet her in person.

Mistress Lisa stood in front of Dan and spoke in a calm seductive tone. "At last we meet slave. Melissa has done a fantastic job transforming you into a pretty little sissy. She has been sending me pictures all along. I am very pleased with your progress."

"Thank you Mistress. It has been very exciting for me. Thank you for making it happen."

"You are enjoying this aren't you? Melissa told me how you squealed like a little school girl when she fucked your pussy with the strap-on. These girl clothes do you well. Stand-up so I can see all of you sissy."

Dan blushed as he uncrossed his legs and stood up. Despite his shaved legs, feminine attire, and the fact that Melissa did fuck him up the ass, it still embarrassed him to be referred to as a sissy. Mistress Lisa even referred to his ass as a pussy, which reinforced his girlish state of mind.

Mistress Lisa's dominance was arousing him. His cock swelled but could not grow because it was pushed between his legs and trapped by the pink lace panties. Mistress Lisa cupped his crotch with her hand. Dan could smell the subtle fragrance of her perfume. It smelled pretty and desirable. He wished he could see Mistress Lisa.

Mistress Lisa purred into his ear, "I love this boy-pussy, but today I want to see your excitement,"

Mistress Lisa pulled his panties down far enough to allow his cock to be freed. His balls were hairless, which was just how Mistress wanted them. Dan's cock instantly swelled to its full length. Mistress Lisa laughed at his weakness. "You are such a slut Danielle."

Dan was not sure if he heard Mistress Lisa correctly. He thought she had referred to him as Danielle. His suspicions were quickly confirmed when Mistress Lisa spoke again. "Danielle, this corset looks so pretty on you. How do you like it?"

Dan's cock twitched at his assumed feminine name. His wife had chipped away at his male ego and now Mistress Lisa was bringing out the girl hidden inside him. Danielle was surfacing and she felt pretty and excited. Danielle felt the soft stockings rubbing on her legs and the pretty panties over her boy pussy. The corset was stiff and confining.

Dan replied, "The corset is pretty Mistress Lisa, but it's a little tight."

Mistress Lisa let out an exaggerated sigh of concern. "Let's see what we can do about that. Kneel down for me Danielle."

Dan kneeled down and Mistress Lisa untied the laces on the back of the corset. Then she placed a heeled boot on the center of his back for leverage. Mistress Lisa pushed down with her foot and pulled the laces as tight as she could. She quickly tied them into a knot. The corset squeezed even tighter around Dan's chest and stomach. He could feel his breaths coming and going.

Mistress Lisa asked sarcastically, "Anymore complaints Danielle?"

Dan got the hint, "No Mistress."

Mistress Lisa finally removed Dan's blindfold. She let him take in her slender body. The tight latex highlighted her curves well. He was almost drooling when she ordered his eyes down. Dan stared down at the ground, excited at how she was treating him. Mistress Lisa took a seat in the chair that had just been sitting in. The tip of her boots rested in front of Dan.

Mistress Lisa spoke casually. "Your wife is quite a treat. You are a lucky slave to have her."

"Thank you Mistress. Have you talked to her about me yet? Does she know that I know you?"

Mistress was amused at his concern. "Not yet precious. I'm saving you for the right moment. First I want to enjoy Melissa. I am having fun flirting with her and seducing her. When I left her she had an erotic gaze in her eyes. I could smell her pussy heating up. I'm looking forward to tasting her."

Dan's cock twitched at the thought. He always dreamed of his wife with another women but he never thought it could happen. He was excited about it but he was still concerned at how Melissa would react when she discovered that he had known Mistress Lisa all along.

Dan voiced his concern, "Do you think Mistress Melissa will be upset when she finds out that I know you?"

Mistress Lisa laughed confidently. "You are a nervous little girl aren't you? Of course she'll be upset. It was very naughty of you to e-mail me without her permission. You will be punished for your bad behavior."

Dan had a concerned and guilty look on is face. Mistress Lisa comforted him. "Don't worry slave. I will see to it that Melissa forgives you. Just like she has you under her spell, I have her under a spell of my own. She will see things through my eyes and will willingly do whatever I want. In just a few minutes I will show her how exciting and arousing the touch of a woman is. Once she experiences me, she may never want to have that little cock of yours in her again."

Mistress Lisa giggled at her comment. She made Dan sit back down in the chair. Then she turned on a small TV monitor that was mounted on the wall. An image of an empty bedroom appeared. Mistress Lisa plugged a set of head phones into the TV and then put them on Dan.

"I want you to hear every breath and moan of your wife experiencing a woman for the first time. Watch and enjoy sweetie. When the time is right, you will be summoned."

Mistress Lisa returned to the sunroom in her latex outfit. As an added effect she had both her male slave crawling behind her. She was leading them by thick chain leashes. Melissa's relaxed composure awoke at the sight of Mistress Lisa. She was a vision of domination and power. Melissa was in envy.

"Wow, You look incredible," exclaimed Melissa.

"I thought you would like this outfit. Latex is one of my favorite things to wear."

Melissa imagined herself in the thigh-high boots, gloves, and latex outfit. It sent chills through her body. She knew Dan would be weak just from the sight. Mistress Lisa dropped the chains on the ground and her slaves kneeled obediently. She walked over to Melissa and held her hand out.

Mistress Lisa spoke in a subtle commanding tone. "Come with me dear. I have a latex outfit that you must try. I know you'll love it."

Melissa took her gloved hand and let Mistress Lisa lead her away. Mistress Lisa picked up one of the leashed and handed it to Melissa. With hands held, each Mistress walked out of the room with a slave in tow.

The slaves were left outside of the bedroom kneeling on each side of the door like guard dogs. Once in the room Mistress Lisa approached Melissa. Melissa had felt a strong sexual energy between her and Mistress Lisa all morning. Her pussy seemed to remain excited and on edge in Mistress Lisa's presence. Now she sensed their energies were going to emerge. It was obvious to her that that there was no latex outfit for her. She felt as if she was on a date ready for the first kiss.

Mistress Lisa slowly peeled the silk robe from Melissa's shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She secretly stared seductively at the hidden camera in the room for a brief moment. Mistress Lisa would be sure that everything she did to Melissa would be in plain of view of the camera. She knew Dan was watching and stroking his cock as she created an erotic scene.

Mistress Lisa gazed at Melissa's naked body. "Your body is very sexy Melissa. I've been waiting longer than you can imagine for this moment."

Mistress Lisa rubbed her gloved hand over Melissa's breasts and nipples. The cool latex was electrifying against Melissa's warm tits. Melissa moaned and let the sexual tension free. Another gloved hand eased into her dripping cunt and gently teased her. Melissa closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the sensation.

Soon the soft flicker of a tongue and warm lips teased her nipples. So much energy was focused on her sensitive areas that her legs grew weak. Mistress Lisa gently guided her onto the bed and straddled her. Melissa felt Mistress Lisa's hot pussy pressing against her own cunt beneath the latex skirt. She moaned with delight at the new sensation.

Mistress Lisa slowly peeled off her latex top, freeing her ample tits. She leaned forward and Melissa willingly took in her long pinkish nipples.

Over the next hour Melissa experienced sex like she never imagined. Mistress Lisa showed her the erotic and sensual sensations of another woman's touch. Melissa enjoyed the soft feminine skin rubbing over hers. She was lost in the tenderness of their kisses. When Mistress Lisa spread Melissa's legs and played with her pussy and licked her, Melissa erupted with multiple orgasms. Mistress Lisa knew all her hot buttons.

Melissa willing returned the favor to Mistress Lisa. She lay between her legs and tasted her hot juices. The experience was new and exciting to Melissa. She fucked Mistress Lisa's pussy with her tongue, making her moan with delight. Despite her earlier orgasm, Melissa was hot with excitement when their playtime was finished.

Mistress Lisa seductively licked her lips and smiled one last time at the camera. Then she took Melissa's hand and led her out of the room. The male slaves were still waiting patiently; their cocks remained at attention. Melissa and Lisa picked up their leashes and walked naked down the hallway with the male slaves in tow.

Mistress Lisa spoke softly, "I have a wonderful surprise for you."

Melissa was already thrilled with the day. "This day has been so much fun already. It's just been one great surprise after another."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers