The Fantasy Twist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers

"All this pampering is nice isn't it?"

"Definitely. I could get used to this lifestyle."

"And you will darling. Stick with me and I will teach you how to live as a Goddess. It is the way you were meant to live."

Mistress Lisa led Melissa into a bathroom. The slaves kneeled outside in their guard position. The room was glowing softy with candlelight. A large tub steamed and overflowed with bubbles. A wonderful floral fragrance consumed the room.

Mistress Lisa stepped into the tub and then invited Melissa into the tub with her. They both sat one in front of the other in the soothing water. Mistress Lisa straddled Melissa with her legs and wrapped her arms around her. Melissa leaned back into the comfort of Lisa's body. She enjoyed the feeling of Lisa's warm and firm tits pressing into her back.

Mistress Lisa used her hands like a cup to pour warm water over Melissa's tits. She whispered into Melissa's ear while she gently rubbed her tits. "Your wet body looks so sexy glowing in the candlelight."

Melissa sighed with pleasure. Had she known how much fun and exciting another woman would be she would have crossed this bridge a long time ago. She knew Mistress Lisa was seducing her all along and she had no reason to turn away. Melissa let her inhibitions free and allowed herself to sink into an erotic state. She would do whatever Mistress Lisa wanted her to do.

Mistress Lisa played with Melissa until Melissa was on the brink of orgasm. Then she rang a small bell next to the tub. She whispered into Melissa's ear, "It's time for you to meet a very special slave."

A few moments later a handsome sissy boy entered the room. He was shy and nervous in his pink corset and stockings. His hard cock protruded from the lace panties obscenely.

Mistress Lisa introduced him. "This is Danielle. She was kind enough to prepare this lovely bath. She looks adorable don't you think Melissa?"

Melissa's mind was mush from her heightened state of arousal. She was pleased with the feminized look of the sissy. It took her a moment to realize the sissy was Dan. Confused she asked, "Dan is that you?"

Mistress Lisa spoke for Dan. She continued to pleasure Melissa with her hands while she spoke. "Yes it is Dan. You have done a wonderful job feminizing him and training him. I am very pleased with the results."

Still confused, Melissa asked, "But how did he get here?"

"I have known Danielle for quite some time now. Several months ago he e-mailed me for advice on how to get you to dominate him. The poor boy was desperate for control and discipline. I almost blew him off, thinking he was looking for a cheap thrill but after a few e-mails I could tell he was sincere. Then he sent me a picture of you. That closed the deal Melissa. You were so cute that I just had to have you for myself. I agreed to devise a plan that would get you to dominate Danielle."

Anger was starting to surface within Melissa, but her arousal was holding it down. With a touch of anger in her tone she concluded, "So Dan had known about you all the time. He has been in on this."

Mistress Lisa whispered into her hear, "Shhh. Stay calm precious and let me explain. Danielle just knew that I was behind the scenes urging you on. He had no idea how you would dominate him. In fact, the feminization was all new to him. He had no clue it was coming. Isn't that right sissy?"

Dan spoke for the first time. "No ma'am. I never imagined I'd be wearing lingerie. I never expected half the things that happened to me. It's all been very exciting. I love being under your control Mistress Melissa."

Melissa pussy quivered at Dan's vulnerable and nervous tone. He really was transforming into an obedient sissy. She was unsure how to react to the situation. Mistress Lisa continued to explain.

"And he certainly never expected things to end up where they are today. He had no idea that you and I would end up together like this. Danielle should be punished for contacting me without your permission but use this to your advantage Melissa. This has all worked out for the best. Danielle gets to be dominated as he wished. You got to cuckold your husband and have guilt free sex with a guy that you've fantasized about. As an extra bonus you have a husband that is willing to serve and pamper you all the time. As for me, well I have what I want right between my legs now. I'm going to have fun training you to be a Goddess. Your Goddess life is just beginning."

Melissa thought it was unfair at how aroused she was during the situation. She felt as if Mistress Lisa had been using her all along but she could not get mad at her. Mistress Lisa was a master at seduction and manipulation so she was only using the tools she knew best to get what she wanted. It seemed selfish of Mistress Lisa, but Melissa could relate to it. She had been selfish herself in the way she dominated Dan. Melissa was feeling chemistry with Mistress Lisa and so she could not get upset.

Melissa had so many questions. How did Mistress Lisa know about her crush on her co-worker? How did she insert herself into the happy-hour conversation? Did Mistress Lisa know that she would ultimately agree to dominate Dan? How did she know that everything would fall into place as it did?

Melissa felt as if everyone's fantasies had collided into one strange fantasy twist. Dan and she had ideas of making their fantasies come true. In the end the outcome was much different and much more exciting than expected. Mistress Lisa was definitely a skilled manipulator and Melissa had to admit that her life had turned much more exciting since she met Lisa. Melissa wanted to learn from more from her. She knew things could never go back to normal with her and Dan.

Melissa turned to Mistress Lisa and smiled with approval. Then she said, "So let's think of a punishment for our naughty little Danielle."

Lisa was delighted at Melissa's reaction. She hugged her tightly and their lips met in a deep and sensual tongue kiss. When they came up for breath, Mistress Lisa seductively said, "For starters he can bathe us while we have our own fun. Then we'll find something torturous for him."

Both Mistresses laughed. Danielle was summoned to kneel by the side of the tub. He washed the Goddesses while they kissed, giggled, and frolicked in the tub. He was not looking forward to his punishment but he knew it would be a small sacrifice for the years of pleasure ahead.

The End

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers