The Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned against K as Dee pulled her lips away from mine to exchange a kiss with her woman. K's hands still fondled my breasts as she and Dee kissed. I felt the warmth from both of their bodies pressing against mine and I reveled in it. I was still wondering if it was really happening as Dee kneeled before me and undid button of my Baby Phat jeans. She pulled the zipper down before reaching for the top of both my pants and panties. Ever so slowly, she slid them from my waist, down to my thighs, then calves before they pooled at my feet. I shyly stepped out of them and watched as she tossed them to the side.

My pussy had it's own heartbeat as K turned me to face her. To my great shock, she brought her lips to mine. I thought that I was going to faint as she teased my lips lightly with her own before running her tongue across my slightly parted lips. My breathing had become uneven and I thought that I was going to lose my mind when her tongue slid between my lips. As she kissed me, she ran her hands over my back then my ass. I moaned into her mouth, kissing her back as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She was an awesome kisser and easily understood Dee's addiction. I was throbbing from just the initial contact from these two sexy women, Would I survive the night?

My back arched automatically as I felt Dee ran her tongue from the middle of my waist up to the nape of my neck. I could stop the moans that were rising from my soul as they teased and kissed my body. I felt my whole body go limp when I felt K's fingers slide into the dampened lips concealing my femininity.

"Oh shit," I cried out. They both laughed a little bit, amused at my reaction. The mix of their laughs somehow managed to turn me on even more. They were like nymphs as they played with me and I was such a happy and willing toy. They eased me down onto the floor and laid me against the sheets and pillows that they had just shared. The aroma of their passion still lingered in the air and I was further intoxicated by the scent. I laid there, helpless and loving it as they both feasted on my breasts. I reached for them both as I felt hands stroke my skin at random. Fingers found their way back to my drenched cavern and slowly stroked me there. I didn't know which woman they belonged to and I didn't care because it felt so damn good. My hips moved on their own against the fingers that slid in and out of me before they stroked my clitoris.

I moaned loudly as they pleasured me. They took turns kissing me and one another. I returned their kisses with enthusiasm, loving the feel of them all over me. I felt my thighs being separated and I lifted my head to see Dee nestled between them. My breathing became short and ragged as anticipated what I had secretly wanted for so long. I tried to catch my breath before she made her first stroke of her tongue, but it was too late. I called out her name as she slowly began to sample my pussy. I couldn't control my undulating hips and she licked me and lightly sucked on my clit. The combination of her tasting me while K kissed on my skin was almost more than I could handle.

I ran my fingers through K's short hair and I grabbed the back of Dee's head. I had no idea of who I wanted to touch more. I was overwhelmed by the phenomenal sensations that I was experiencing because of the two of them. I squirmed and shook and trembled under their manipulations.

Had they planned this all along? Did pleasure like this really happen through such spontaneity? It was as if they had studied my body and knew my desires.

I nearly screamed in delectation as my first orgasm shook me to the very core of my entire being. "Oh my God," I cooed weakly as Dee continued her assault on my exploding pussy. I hear K laugh with delight somewhere in the far recesses of my mind. "Please..." I begged, though I didn't know what I was begging for. Was I begging them to stop or to never stop?

Giving me a moment or two to come down from my high, they caressed me as my body continued to tremble. They knew exactly what they were doing to me... and I had no complaints. Moments passed before anyone spoke.

"Are you okay?" Dee asked me. I could see those eyes even the semi-darkness of the room.

Still speechless, I could only nod my head.

"Are you ready for more?" came K's sexy voice. It was amazing that I suddenly found her completely irresistible.

"More?" I responded, still weak from my first orgasm.

"Did you think that we were done?" she asked, her voice told of her amusement. "Not by a long shot."

I was like putty in their hands as the pulled me up from the pillows. I balanced myself on my knees as Dee took up the position where I had previously laid. The sight of her laying there, still wearing just an unbuttoned shirt, did things to my system that I couldn't describe. She was gorgeous.

I knew what was expected of me and I had no problem complying. I leaned forward and kissed her lips, tasting myself upon them. I couldn't resist deepening the kiss before I allowed my lips and tongue to trail further down, pausing to circle her pierced nipple several times before moving downward to her stomach to where I settled between her legs. I watched for a second as K stroked Dee's body as she had stroked mine. I watched as they kissed and instead of feeling jealousy, I was turned on by the fact that I was a part of them at least for that night.

I returned my attention to her body, running my fingers up and down between her cuntlips, finding her soaking wet. I loved knowing that she was as turned on as I was. I parted her wet lips with my fingertips and took my first taste of her. She tasted of everything that was sweet in the world... The strokes of my tongue were gentle at first. I kissed her puss as if we had been lovers for centuries. I pulled her thighs further apart so that I could submerge myself in the very essence of her. She wiggled beneath me, grabbing the back of my head. I felt a sense of power as I made love to her with my mouth.

"Damn," she called out, a blend of pleasure and surprise evident in her voice. I continued to stroke her clit with the tip of my tongue before lightly sucking on it. The strokes of my tongue became more ardent as I felt the both of her hands upon my head.

I then felt my thighs being parted from where I kneeled between Dee's. I moaned into Dee's cat as I felt K begin to rub my clit from behind, making me even wetter. She grasped my ass and I felt her begin to slowly slide eight and a half inches of pleasure into my throbbing womanhood. I groaned and threw my pussy back at her as she fucked me slowly from behind. I continued to pleasure Dee as K pleasured me. I felt Dee's clit harden slightly in mouth and I knew that she was about to climax. The strokes of my tongue grew in vehemence.

As if sensing the intensity of the moment, K's strokes became more fervent and demanding. She gripped my waist tightly and she pounded the pussy like she owned it. I threw it back as well as I could, ready to lose my mind over the erotic picture that we must've painted.

"Shit!" Dee screamed out, her orgasm hitting her like a tidal wave.

I shrieked K's name in ecstacy as my next orgasm overpowered me. I couldn't control my body. It wasn't mine any more. She continued to fuck me until she got hers, and I didn't mind. Hearing her get her own orgasm pushed me over the edge again. I gripped Dee's thighs tightly where I still laid between them as she still shook from her orgasm. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my face, I was so close to it. Unable to resist, I ran my tongue over her clit, ready to taste her again.

"Girl, stop," she said with a breathless laugh. I couldn't help but laugh too. K laid upon my back as she recovered from her orgasm. Weak from our interaction, my body slid limply to the floor until I laid flat on my stomach.

"Sorry," I told K, my fall temporarily throwing her off balance.

"It's okay," she assured me, understanding my sudden lack of strength. She continued to lay on my back as I rested my head on Dee's thigh. For a while. No one moved or spoke. The only sound heard throughout the room was light breathing as we all came down from our "high".

After a while, I was able to move, so I eased away from Dee's thigh and K followed suit, lifting herself from my body. She laid on her back to make herself more comfortable. Without getting up, she removed her artificial phallus and sighed a sigh of being satiated. She put her hands behind her head, stretched out her legs and closed her eyes.

For a moment I could only stare at her. This woman knew how I felt about her woman, yet she was willing to share her with me for a night. How many people on Earth would do that?

Before I had even realized that I had moved, I found myself leaning over her. I placed my lips upon hers. For less than a second, she was surprised my contact. At first I was afraid that she would reject it with the party seemingly being over, but to my surprise, she welcomed my kiss. Her lips parted beneath mine as she granted me access to her tongue. I hadn't expected the kiss to be so passionate, but it was. Pulling away from her, I looked at Dee.

"Don't look at me," she said, waving her hand. "I still need a minute... and a drink."

To my shock, she rose from where she laid and headed for the door. "As you were," she said with a laugh before going towards the living room.

Still a little surprised, I turned back to K. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. "Thank you," I whispered to her.

"Nothing to thank me for," she said back to me, her voice caressing me.

I leaned forward and kissed her again. A moment turned into a minute and a minute turned into me undressing her completely. I found myself between her thighs as I had been with Dee only a short while earlier. I looked at her body, admiring her various tattoos before running my hands over her skin, almost as if worshiping her. She looked at me with a look that I couldn't quite describe. I only knew that her stare was intense and seemed to touch me somewhere deeply within myself.

Without a moment of hesitation or second thought, I tasted her. The fondling of her clit with my tongue tentative at first. I hear a small moan escape her lips and knew that I was doing okay. Taking her responses as the go-ahead to continue, I drank from her. Licking and teasing her. Her wetness was an ambrosia that I was more intoxicating that the rum that I had drank earlier that evening. She played and pulled at my braids as I consumed ever ounce that she was willing to give. I paid homage to the woman who made this night possible. I found pleasure in savoring her womanhood as her hips rose against my face as she fucked my tongue.

When she came, I came with her from the sheer pleasure of pleasing her. My name slipped from her lips as she held the back of my head as I continued to ravage her pussy until she could take no more.

I knew that I had done a good job...

We all fell asleep on the floor after having a drink in attempts to restore some fluids into our sated bodies. We lay, tangled into each other until the room got too warm for any of us to touch. I awakened before they did, taking a shower before leaving them a note, promising to cook them dinner before they left for Cali. I ended the note with "I love you."

As I drove home, the events of the night before played over and over in my head. I would hold that night near and dear to my heart forever. In one night, I had been called out on my love for Dee and in that same night I realized that I could very well love them both. Would I tell them?

Time would tell...

12