The Farewell Story

Story Info
A night of passion and love, first-time between the two.
1.1k words
4
17.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vv3mm
vv3mm
1 Followers

We were roommates for three years. I liked her. We enjoyed each other's company. We both had no permanent relationship. We went to movies, to shopping, and to the many restaurants together. I did not know if I loved her. But when she told me she was leaving for another city, I felt a part of me was leaving. I did not know if she felt about me as deeply, and did not want to think about it. I wanted to enjoy our last days together, so did she.

The day before she planned to leave, we went to have the last dinner together. We talked about everything and felt happy as ever before. Then we went home. I closed the door, put my keys in the tray, and felt a bit low. She sat on the sofa and did not say anything. When I was about to enter my room, I heard, 'hey, give me a hug'. I smiled, turned around, and she was behind me. I pulled her into my arms, telling myself that when she let go, I should let go too. But the hug was getting too long than I expected. I give her a few pats on the back, loosened a little bit. She straightened up, looking at me with this saddened smile, hands still on my waist. Then I got this impulse from nowhere that I took her head and put my lips on hers. It was soft, warm, and moist, as I imagined before.

I started nibbling on her lip, and felt her biting on mine. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and took away my air. I was dizzy. I wrapped my arms around her, fumbling into my room, falling with her into bed. I took off her blouse, unhooked her bra, separated her legs with one knee, and moved us further into the bed. She mumbled 'fuck me' and rubbed her hip against me. I slid my hand into her jeans. It was flooding, drenching her underwear. We got rid of the fabrics in the way. I squeezed two fingers into her, enjoying being surrounded by her, wet, soft and warm. I found the hard spot and gave it a tickle. I felt her squirming under me. I started pulling on that spot. She was trembling and gasping for air. I kissed my way down, picked a nipple, sucked on it and pinched on the other. It felt like a tough little berry. She was wiggling so much that I decided to devote my full attention to her sweet juicy pussy. I let go of her nipple, pulled back her luscious meat, exposing her clit, and started sucking.

My other hand relentlessly sent two hooked fingers thrusting, bringing her bumping into me with each pull. My tongue circles the smooth round button of hers, caressing and pressing on it. She held on to my head tightly with both hands, arching her back, spreading her legs, inviting me in with each stroke. Her breath quickened, her legs rubbing against my ears, fumbling for support, her moan became staccato. Her muscle stiffened under my palm, her hands tried to push me away, but I would not let go. I took another deep suck, with the help of another unreserved pull from my fingers, held her button between my teeth, brushed it quickly with my tongue. I felt another warm gush from deep her warm hole, and the firm pressure around my fingers. Her head was raised aloft. She let out an uncontrolled cry. Then the tension and pressure left. She fell back into the bed spasming, her eyes half-closed, lips parted and chest tantalizingly pink.

I wiped her juice off my lips and chin, crawled up to give her a peck behind her ear, slowly rubbing my thigh against her, and running my hands up and down her soft and warm body. I savored her smell with each breath. It was great feeling her beneath me.

She caught up with her breath. She suddenly flipped me under. 'It's my turn', she said. Again she raided the air from my mouth. She pinned my arms over my head with one hand, sent my knees bending wide open, and reached down with her other hand. 'You are wet all over', she whispered into my ear, tugging on my earlobe. I was suddenly aware of the liquid flowing past my anus and resting between the cheeks, and her hand thoroughly spreading the juice up my clit but refusing to venture in my hole. I found her lips and bite down, pushed myself into her hand, wrapped my legs around hers. She ran her fingers up and down along my slit. I felt more hunger with each stroke.

I started protesting, she smiled and suddenly penetrated me with three fingers, all pulling on my gspot. She bite on my neck and chest, probably leaving marks along the way, but I did not care. She let go of my hands and started rubbing my clit. Before I had enough time to grab the sheet, I felt myself pushed to the verge of the cliff. 'No,' I gasped. Don't finish so quick, I thought. But my body was craving more and stronger. I felt her licking my nipples, my belly, and my thigh. I pulled her up, pressed myself against her for support, as the pleasure in me built and exploded. In the ecstasy I cried out loud, shaking violently, and the room faded from my eyes. But she was still touching me, and pushing on my sensitive button occasionally. Each touch sent me trembling and melting into her arms.

'I'm gonna go wash up', I said dreamily as the high faded away, feeling the slimy between my legs. 'No,' she hummed. She slid down, gave me a look from just above my thighs. Then she lowered her head, and I felt her tongue inside me. I was in fire again. I wanted more. I sat up with her face-to-face. I guided her hand to me, and pushed my hand into her. 'I'm all yours', I breathed into her ear. After we finger-fucked the sheet wet and collapsed into each other, we agreed it was time to rest. She had to leave early in the morning.

She spent the night in my bed. I pretended to be asleep when she got up. I think she knew I was faking it. She gave me a long kiss before she left. I felt heartbroken when she closed the door.

We still keep contact with each other. We still talk about everything. But we never mention that night.

vv3mm
vv3mm
1 Followers