The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichCharm
RichCharm
13 Followers

Niles' breathing became ragged as Emily brought the washcloth to her groin. The pleasure from her hand on her nipple and the sudsy washcloth on her clit elicited a moan from Emily.

Niles sped up even more, breathing heavily. His dick was throbbing and twitching, the veins crisscrossing along his shaft pulsed with his heartbeat. His legs were starting to get wobbly and he moaned again, watching Emily lean against the cool shower wall, toying with her nipple and rubbing the washcloth against her clit, moaning and breathing heavily in the humid air.

Niles' arm was getting tired, and it stopped moving how he wanted, the pleasure was overwhelming and he kept going. He slowed down a little so he could make full strokes, at the fourth, he realized he was at the point of no return. Emily dropped the washcloth and picked up a bottle of conditioner. She squirted some of the white conditioner on her breasts, the cool of it making her nipples hard as her squirted some into the palm of her hand.

Emily started the rub conditioner along her belly as she rubbed conditioner into her breasts and nipples. She started to rub small circles around her clit, moaning and closing her eyes. Niles could feel his balls tuck up as he started to cum, closing his eyes and remembering the feeling of Emily's pussy tight around his shaft.

Niles' hips bucked as he came again, spurting ropes of cum onto the rough wooden floor. He kept stroking for a while after he came, his cum lubricating his cock. Emily opened her eyes briefly, just in time to see Niles cum on the floor in front of him. She moaned again as she slid her fingers around her clit and down across the entrance to her pussy.

Emily slipped a finger into her pussy as Niles finished cumming. She started breathing heavily and moaning louder and louder. Niles kept stroking his dick even though his hips bucked uncontrollably whenever he touched the head of his dick, now slick with cum and extremely sensitive.

Emily's hips bucked against her hand as she slid a wet finger into her pussy. She started slipping her finger in and out, her hips bucked into her hand with every stroke as she grabbed her breast. She slid down the shower wall, out of Niles' view, when she was about to cum. Niles stopped stroking his cock, exhausted and breathing heavy when Emily slid down.

Emily's orgasm came in waves, pleasure washing over her body like so many waves and rivulets of water. She lay there, under the warm water, washing away sweat and soap, recovering from her orgasm.

Emily stood again and turned off the shower. Pulling back the curtain and stepping out of the shower, saw Niles cleaning up the mess he'd made. Emily grabbed the towel hanging from a bar mounted to the wall and dried herself off. She slipped into the clean clothes she had laid out on the counter and walked out of the bathroom to find Niles sitting on the couch, blushing slightly with circles under his eyes.

"You look exhausted."

"I am. Normally I'm not quite this... active."

"I don't know, I have you do a lot of work, you seem pretty active."

"You know what I meant."

Emily laughed and sat next to him, smiling, "We can move this stuff around later." She rested her head on his shoulder and her eyes fell shut. Niles looked down at her and closed his eyes, resting his cheek on her head, sleep gathering him into it's warm grasp within seconds.

RichCharm
RichCharm
13 Followers
12