The Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman in the land army in the 1940s enjoys the farm life.
1.8k words
3.65
191k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

The Email.

Hi Linnet. Isn't this internet a great thing? I have recently found your web page from a hyperlink on another page and found it very enjoyable, and very exiting even at my age (78). Your story about the love of dogs reminded me of my affection to animals a long time ago.

It all happen a long time ago: before you were born. I was 18 and the year was 1942. I wanted to do something for the war effort and the chance came for me to join the WLA (Woman s Land Army). It was portrayed as glamorous but, but the truth was that the work was very hard and we were isolated from our families.

I was with two other women; Grace and April. Oh, by the way. my name is Helen. Anyway, I would love for you to write me a story based on the things that happened to me during World War II with the man that was to become my husband Thomas (87 deceased 2001).

This is part of an email I received regarding the life and times of someone called Helen, she gave me a few hints about what she and her friends got up to but this story is fiction and based on life as I think it might have been like in 1942. It is written from Helen's point of view and I hope you like it.

Start of the story.

It was May 1942 and Exeter was devastated by bombings. Our house had been hit and there was not much of my life left after that night, just the odd photograph and the odd bit of jewelery that my mother had put in a tin box and buried in the back garden.

I was sent to a farm in the middle of nowhere; the nearest shop was 4 miles away and we all went there once a week to get any personal bits that we needed that the farmer wouldn t get. The other two girls, Grace and April, had been there for a month before me and had stoled into the cottage we were to share. There were two bedrooms and a kitchen and a main room with the toilet outside the back door.

If we wanted a bath, we had to go to the farm house where we were allowed to use the tub in the big kitchen.

It all started just after I had bathed in the tub. I found my self standing at the gate to the large field that Thomas had announced we had to get plowed the following day. Out in the field I could see the five farm horses running around; they looked so happy. It was a beautiful early summer night and for the walk back to our cottage I had just slipped my dress on, wrapping my knickers and bra in my towel so I could rinse them out in the sink before I went to bed. I didn t notice Thomas as he walked up the lane and when he spoke I almost jumped out of my skin. He commented on what a lovely view it was and I presumed he meant the horses in the field but I wasn t sure.

He said,"Can you drive a tractor?"

I replied,"I can drive a car,is it the same?"

"Near enough. Would you like some supper? I have a bit of ham and a bottle of beer if you would like to join me,"he said with a laugh.

I accepted and followed him back to the farm house. He pushed the door open for me and I walked into the kitchen and he followed me in. He was older than me but he was young to have a farm of this size, but as we talked he told me how he had come to own the farm and about losing his parents. As we ate I asked him, How come you aren't married?

He replied "I fantasize about animal sex while jerking off." The answer was a total shock to me, but I did ask what he meant. I didn t know where to look and I must have gone red as he told me not to worry, that he wouldn t force any of his fantasies on to anyone. But it did start us off on a conversation that kept us busy well into the night.

It was 2 am and I had not noticed how the time had flown by and nothing had prepared me for what was going to happen with the rest of the night.

Thomas moved up behind me and placed his arms around me and I could feel his cock through the material of my dress. It felt as if he was in my arse crack and pushed towards me. He was going to fuck me, I thought. I had never been so close to a man before. It had me spinning. I don't know if it was the talk of sex with animals but I felt wetter than I had ever been in my slit between my legs. I would have let him do anything to me.

But he kissed me on my cheek and said "You had better sleep here as we are up in 4 hours to look at that field." I had forgotten all about that but I knew he meant it so I followed him upstairs and he pointed to a room. "You can sleep in there. I'll wake you at 6."

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep but it was also time to get up. Thomas came into the room and pulled the covers off the bed not realizing that I was naked. He seemed to be embarrassed, but not more than I was and my hands went in every direction to try to cover everything at once.

He walked of out the room and I quickly pulled my knickers and bra on and slipped into my dress and then went downstairs to where Thomas and the two girls I was supposed to be living with all sat at the table for breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen, the girls started to snigger and whisper and I knew it was about me.

I had thought about what Thomas and I had talked about all morning, and the idea of sex with an animal got my mind wondering what it would be like. Listen to me! I was thinking about sex with an animal and I had not even had sex with a man. As I drove the tractor up and down the field, I decided that I was going to fuck Thomas as soon as possible.

After lunch Grace took over the plowing while April went off to start milking the cows. Thomas told me he wanted help to take the horses over to Grace Farm. He told me he had asked the other girls, but neither of them could ride so I agreed to do it.

The ride over to Grace Farm was 3 miles and it would take most of the afternoon to get there and back, but as it was a nice day, it was going to be a change from the morning s activities.

By the time we had made our way to the other farm it was getting on for tea time and then David came out of one of the sheds "The bet, it was a #10 wasn t it?" I wondered what they were on about, so I asked. What bet? Thomas seemed to shush David, telling him to shut up as if I was not there as they talked amongst them selves. I slid off the horse and my legs felt like jelly but I took the bridles off the horses and let them go into the paddock behind the house.

As I looked at the house it looked a lot smaller than the farm I worked on; yet I saw five girls working on it. I was suddenly snapped out of my trance when Thomas came up behind me and ran his hand over my arse. As I turned around in shock, he looked me right in my eyes and said, Run your hands over the front of my trousers. I just did it and I could feel his cock and it felt like nothing I had ever felt before; it was hard as rock and thick too. I was amazed.

So Thomas, you have you been trying them out while you are alone, you lucky bastard, David said. By this time I had got the jist of what they were on about, but I played along, but I was not sure what I was doing.

We started to walk away along the lane back towards our farm and I said, You going to explain what that was all about? He said he was sorry.

He started to explain by saying, David fucks all the girls that work on his farm or they don't stay there and he thinks I am doing the same.

Well do you want to?

Want to what? he asked.

Fuck me. He looked at me then he looked around and grabbed my arm and pushed me towards a group of trees

On your knees over there, pointing to a small clearing. I got down on my knees and as we slowly got closer and closer, i pulled my dress up and he pulled my knickers off my arse and down to my knees.

I want to hump you dog style.

No! I have not been with any one before! I don't know what you are doing! Please!

You know- like a dog or a horse. I am going to put my cock in you from behind.

Before I could say anything he had got his cock in me. Well, it seemed like a horse was fucking me. He forced his manhood into my unused sex and I let out a scream like I had never screamed before. I felt the full length of his cock in my slit and he was banging my arse with all his might.

I did not know why I was doing this; letting him do this to me, making me get down like a dog and fuck me like a dog would take a bitch. He continued to plunge into my sex with each thrust. They were getting harder and harder and it felt as if his cock was going to come out of the top of my head. It started to feel good and my slit was getting wetter and wetter. Then I felt him explode inside me. I had never felt anything like this in my life! I was hoping this was going to go on forever, but not knowing much about the male sex organ I was disappointed when he slipped it out of me and I saw it shrink back to its original size.

Love Linnet

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers