The Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
The payment becomes dearer.
5.3k words
4.54
71.8k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling with fear I squat naked on the floor where the man who dragged me down the hall has dropped the lead attached to the collar about my neck. Starting with fright at his every sudden movement I watch him sort through piles of clothing sniffing back cum scented tears.

Eventually he holds up a pair of girls panties that he inspects closely. With a satisfied grunt he tosses them at me. I freeze when they land in my lap. They are a cheap white cotton pair of girls briefs. They have little red strawberries on them.

"Put'em on," he drawled watching intently as I meekly sort out which is the front and struggle to pull them on without standing. The elastic at the legs and waist is tight but the panties themselves are loose and balloon out. "Stand up and show Earle how them panties fit you girlie," he demands mockingly as I scramble to my feet to obey.

I feel very self-conscious standing there in girls panties while this man inspects them, and me. My body shudders as he reaches out to trace the elastic edging with a coarse finger. Slipping it beneath the edge I stifle a whimper when his fingernail grazes over my ass.

With his finger playing back and forth over my ass pulling at the panties elastic Earle watches me in the cracked mirror in the bedrooms corner. Licking his lips he smells my hair whispering in my ear, "Pull down the front of your panties for me gurl."

With a mew of fear I comply pulling the panty front down until the sparse tuft of my meagre pubic hair shows. "Further," he whispers throatily and I pull the panties down to expose my chilled deflated penis. "Not much of a cock is it," he observes. "More of a cockette," Earle adds with a chuckle.

Humiliated I stand there burning red from head to toe chewing my lower lip for strength. I draw a long trembling breath when Earle reaches out to clasp my cockette between his thumb and fore finger. I squeal girlie like as Earle's thumb nail begins to bite into my poor little cockette. "Long haired sissy cocksucker like you doesn't really need more than a cockette, do you girlie?" He sneered into my ear squeezing harder making me whimper and dance from foot to foot.

"No sir," I finally yelp in agreement.

"Fuckin' A right," Earle snarls tugging on my cockette for effect as I silently beg for him to stop. The pain is excruciating. But Earle isn't finished with torturing my cockette yet. Squeezing and twisting he hisses above my refreshed squeals that, "From now on bitch you will keep your little sissy cockette tucked away."

"Yes sir," I whimper crying with humiliation and pain as Earle twists back the other way.

"More of a clit than a cockette even, isn't it?" He spat with disgust pulling my savaged cockette out from my body. "What is this?" Earle demands digging in his nail as I whine plaintively.

"It's my clit sir," I blurted wincing in agony hoping to please him.

"Whaaaaa-aut?" He sneered in my face tugging violently on my clit.

"It's my sissy clit Sir," I wailed, "please, please Sir, please stop!" I implored. "Oh god, please Sir I'll be good," I mewed pathetically.

Earle stopped twisting. Sensing a way to stop the torment I whimpered, "I'll be your sissy Sir."

Earle's grip lightened. Desperate to please I whispered in a girlie voice, "I'll be your little sissy slut Sir!"

Earle's fingers released my savaged sissy clit. It tingled painfully as blood rushed back to it. With Earle standing close I delicately tucked my tender little clit between my legs squeezing my thighs tightly together despite the pain. Earle studied the effect closely offering offhandedly, "Not a bad little clef for a sissy."

Still simpering with fright I mumbled meekly, "Thank you Sir," pulling the cotton panties up into place over sissy clef.

Earle inspected the effect of my tucked away cockette before making me shriek with fright when he reached behind me to grab the waist of the cotton panties and pulled violently them up. Earle pulled until the crotch of the panties was wedged deeply between the cheeks of my ass painfully pinning my tender cockette against the crotch.

I was forced to stand on my tip toes as Earle pulled higher mewing plaintively for him to stop. Holding me suspended with the panties firmly griped in one fist Earle studied us in the mirror. Nodding his head in satisfaction he used his forefinger to trace deep clef the panty crotch had created over my burning clit. "Nice camel toe girlie," he chortled pleased with himself. "And a mighty fine ass too!" Earle added slapping an exposed cheek making me prance yelping in response.

"Thank you Sir," I finally managed to bleat out while Earle watched his hand print redden on the white cheek of my ass. Nodding his head with approval Earle stroked the tingling hot spot drawing a long shivering response from my body. Goose bumps jumped out on my flesh as he continued to stroke my ass.

When his fist released my panty I sighed with relief settling down off my tip toes into Earle's waiting hand. With the panties wedged deeply in the crack of my ass Earle's hand cupped exposed butt cheek possessively and squeezed gently. I bit back a whimper of surprise as Earle whispered in my ear, "Oh yes missy you have one mighty fine ass." I couldn't help mewing in response to his gently squeezing fingers.

Earle got a dreamy look in his eyes as he stared at us in the mirror. Holding me arms length he licked his lips hungrily his nostrils flaring with want and desire. Earle's hand cupping my ass flexed bringing a sharp startled breath from my lips. His fingers dug in more firmly as he flexed his hand repeatedly each motion drawing a responding gasp from me.

I started, confused as this man's free hand stroked my body lightly from hip to nipple. His fingers played over my nipple and Earle smiled knowingly as it harden beneath his attentions. To my dismay I felt my sissy clit tingling in response to the things Earle was doing to my body.

My body shuddered as Earle's hand released its hold my ass cheek and slipped up my back. A girlie gasp escaped my lips as he gently rolled my hardened nipple between his fingers. Tweaking it Earle smirked as an electric like shock pulsed through me making me gasp and flutter my eyes. Smiling Earle pulled slowly purposefully down on my nipple and with a long gasping, "Aaaahh," I sank confused and aroused to my knees.

Earle's fingers released my tingling nipple, as my knees gave out his other hand caught me by the hair, stopping me from collapsing completely to the floor. Earle's fingers entwined caressingly into my hair holding me on my knees before him as free hand stroked my cheek. Pulling back gently Earle forced me to look up at him.

I had never felt more possessed in all my life as my will power drained away beneath his relentless consuming look. Between my thighs my sissy clit stirred. When Earle muttered throatily, "Time to be good to Earle now missy," my little sore cockette clit pulsed with arousal. Earle watched me melt into submission before him with a self-satisfied flicker of his power glinting in his eyes.

I knew what Earle wanted. Earle knew I knew. Surprisingly after the way I had been treated in the front room Earle seemed content to wait, watching his sissy bitch come to terms with her new lot in life. Earle's fingers continued to stroke my face delicately until swallowed resignedly and licked my lips wetly in invitation. As I watched tentatively, Earle popped the top button on his jeans one handed. Then the next, until fully opened they slide to his knees to expose Earle's manhood.

I stared at Earle's cock and Earle let me. The smell of his sex came to me as I watched precum forming at the tip of Earle's shiny cock head. Earle's fingers in my hair caressed my scalp absently while he watched me, waiting for me to perform for him. Be taken brutally, forced to suck another mans cock was one thing but to be subdued, aware of your position in a situation where your compliance with an once detestable task was a given it seemed was another thing altogether.

Looking up into Earle's dark gaze I licked my lips wetting them once more. With my lips moist I held Earle's gaze and leant blindly forward until my soft, hot lips caressed the glistening tip of his manhood. Watching I noticed Earle's eyelids flutter as my lips made contact with his cock. Beneath the press of my lips I could feel his member swell pushing out and upwards. I caressed the tip of Earle's engorging cock with my lips breathing the musky odour of his manhood. Earle's body trembled when my hot tongue swirled wetly about the now straining head of his cock lapping at the ooze of precum.

Straining to hold Earle's now cloudy gaze I kissed my way down the underside of his rigid shaft, flicking my tongue to keep it moist and feel his cock lurch from the contact. When my nose nuzzled into his fetid pubes Earle's fingers tightened in my hair. Earle groaned as my lips caressed and kissed there way gently delicately over his sweaty balls. Breathing in deeply I was becoming intoxicated with Earle's funk. Knowing I was unable to stop Earle from having his way with me I responded with a self preserving desire to please. My mouth parted and I kissed my way wetly back up Earle's now rock hard cock finishing with a long lick of his oozing precum.

With Earle holding my head I pulled back to watch his cock bob before me. Earle's breaths were coming in long shuddering gasps as he struggle for control. Gently I reached out with my soft hand to caress then hold Earle's hard cock. It felt alive, powerful. Pumping him slowly I milked more precum from Earle's cock and mesmerized with the results leant forward to catch it on my tongue before it dripped to the floor. Earle growled his pleasure from above and I looked up sticking out my tongue to show Earle his precum coating it. "Oh yeah baby," Earle moaned, "that's it. Treat Earle good."

Still pumping Earle's manhood ever so gently I lowered my lips slightly parted to engulf the head. Earle moaned loudly and when I glanced up I could see that he watching the action intently in the mirror. Turning my head slightly I could just make out the reflection of myself on my knees, panties wedged between my white ass cheeks with a red hand print glowing on it. Earle held back my long hair so that it didn't obscure the sight of his cock tip slipping in and out of my lips as I slowly bobbed up and down on it.

Earle was rocking his hips in time with my bobbing head forcing his hardness a little deeper. My hand squeezed a little tighter as my lips descended down his shaft. My free hand caressing his inner thighs as I forced myself to take more of Earle's cock into my mouth. Earle gasped and thrust his hips forward. Instinctively I squeezed as his cock spurted a jet of cum into my throat my head rocking back with the force of the blast.

Struggling to accommodate the unexpected size of Earle's load my eyes bulged when his body convulsed thrusting his hips forward and his groin into my face. Gagging on Earle's manhood my grip slipped allowing a second spurt to flood my mouth with his hot gooey spunk. Earle yowled with pleasure arching his back trying to drive his cock deeper. Squeezing tightly and holding on I pulled him from my mouth allowing trails of sticky cum to bubble from my lips and flow down my chin.

Looking up at Earle I allowed the next pulse of his hot cum to spew over my face. Licking at the cum sticking to my lips I opened my mouth to show Earle the huge volume of cum he had pumped into his bitches mouth, my mouth. With his body still lurching with orgasmic pleasure Earle watched fascinated I licked the dribbles of cum from his manhood. With my free hand I scooped the cum that I had drooled from my chin and sucked it slowly purposefully from my fingers never letting go of his slowly deflating cock. Earle watched carefully as I cleaned him and myself of his cum.

Nodding his head with approval Earle took a long shuddering breath before pushing me away, announcing, "Best get you dressed before the others gets anxious."

I pulled the panty from between my cheeks noting with concern that my cockette had flooded the crotch with the precum of my arousal. While Earle searched for the training bra that matched the panties I wore I did my best to hide my shameful discharge. Once he found the bra he had to help me as I struggled into it. Earle followed it with a pink t-shirt like thing that clung to my chest with puffy arms and bare shoulders. Earle tossed a pair of lace trimmed ankle socks at me and found some come-fuck-me high heels for me to teeter on. "Practice walking," he muttered before returning to his search.

I stumbled about precariously fearful that any misstep would have me breaking an ankle or worse pissing Earle off. Earle finally held out a short white pleated skirt for me to put on. He stood nodding his approval as I stepped into it zipping it into place over my hips. "Yeah, that'll do," he decreed sneering before grasping my leash and pulling down. I followed the leash to my knees and hands as Earle hauled me out the door and back down the hallway. I scrambled along behind with difficulty choking as Earle strode into the front room.

The only thing that seemed to have changed was presence a third man in the room, a short fat man standing in the door way. His look of shock at seeing me dragged into the room on my hands and knees on a leash turned quickly to lust. The other two were ignoring him still drinking beer and still watching a porno where some old guy was slapping a young woman around making her beg for him to fuck her.

As Earle pulled me into the room before them their attention focussed on me and my transformation. I cringed with growing unease as I watched Daddy lick his lips hungrily. Smacking his lips wetly he cried out, "My my my Earle what ever have got there boy?" The lust in his eyes stole away my recent belief that there was a possible end to this after pleasing Earle. I could feel a numbness creeping up my body as the old mans look foretold a future of unspeakable depravity.

"Stand the bitch up Earle," he drawled almost dream like. With difficulty I found my feet in the towering heels as Earle held me up by the collar. Daddy appraised me like meat on a hook. "Spin for Daddy missy," he murmured obsession clouding his eyes.

Earle held me upright by my leash as I spun first one way then the next. Each spin had my pleated skirt flare out to show Daddy my pretty strawberry panties. Rubbing himself Daddy groaned, "Yeah that's what Daddy wants." Huffing, shifting his weight Daddy beckoned to Earle, "Bring Daddy's little girl over here boy, let me have look see up close and personal."

Dutifully Earle dragged me before the old man. My skin crawled as he ran his coarse hands up and down my bare thighs. Each stroke going higher until slipping beneath my skirt. "Uhm-uhm, nice and smooth just how Daddy likes his little girls to be," the old geezer crooned to his audience of two. I flinched involuntarily shivering noticeably as his exploring hands brushed against the moist crotch of my cotton panties. In a flash his finger nails dug deeply into my soft inner thigh make me squeak while he growled, "What's the matter girlie?" And he squeezed harshly to impress upon me his displeasure.

"Nah-nah-nah-thing," I simpered terrified of the anger in Daddy's eyes.

"Don't you like Daddy touchin' ya?" He inquired in a menacing tone.

"Yye-ye-yesss Daddy," I continued simpering, "I do like you touching me." Sniffling as tears streamed down my cheeks.

Ignoring my tears and whimper of relief when he released his grip. Daddy wedged his hand up into the crotch of my panties turning it to force me to spread my thighs for him. I bit my lip to stifle a cry of fear as his fingers brushed over the damp crotch of my girlie panties. "Say what's this?" Daddy called out as his fingers kneaded my still very tender sissy clit through the wet cotton. Giving Earle a quizzical look he announced loudly, "Seems our little gurl here has done wet herself!"

Earle smirked, "Bitch is just all hot and horny for you Daddy. Aren't you gurl?" He added giving the leash a nasty tug.

Choking, my sight blurring I muttered feebly, "Yes Sir."

"Yes sir what?" Earle snarled menacingly into ear pulling the leash higher choking me.

Barely audible I sputtered, "I'm hot and horny for Daddiiieeeeee!"

My body was trembling and quivering uncontrollably and I would fallen had Earle not kept me suspended before the old man. Continuing to caress my moist sissy clit Daddy lifted the hem of my skirt to have a peek beneath. He giggled, "Ooooh my and lookie at those pretty little panties. Come here Darryl. Ed. Get an eye full of what a fine little ass Missy here has for us!'

Darryl, the Knob, the bastard that had brought me to this place sauntered over with a dismissive air of a true asshole. Griping the back of my skirt he pulled it up roughly to expose my pantied bottom. "Oh yeah Paw," he chortled close to the back of my head making my eyes widen with fear, "it's gonna be real fun bustin' in this bit of sweetness." With that he landed a stinging open handed swat to my ass that made me squeak and lurch forward almost tumbling into Daddy's lap.

"Here now," Daddy hollered, "Don't go markin' up that pretty little bottom before I'm done with it son!" Stopping Darryl from smacking me again.

Ed the short fat new comer reached out to tentatively brush his fingers over my panties as if assuring himself that I was real. Looking at Daddy dazed he drawled "How much to fuck her brother?" I bit off a whimper of fear pulling away from the lechers pawing fingers.

Pulling me into his lap Daddy folded his arms about in a mock protective manner. "There, there," he murmured stroking my hair holding me close as I broke down and sobbed on his shoulder. "Don't you worry none Missy Daddy'll make sure you get treated real fine." Wanting to believe him I let the sobs of despair wrack my body.

The old man pet me murmuring little warm nothings until I settled down. When I had fallen onto him my short skirt had lifted so that only my pantied bottom rested in Daddy's lap. As the fits of crying eased beneath his caresses and meaningless words I became aware of the hardness of his erection poking into my backside. As I settled Daddy shifted my weight so that my soft bottom rested against his erection. "Hmmm," he hummed in my ear, "now doesn't that feel nice."

Rocking his hips gently Daddy's hardness pressed eagerly against my bottom. Whispering in my ear Daddy asked, "You a virgin Missy?" I froze. Chuckling to himself Daddy winked at Earle, Ed and Darryl saying, "Time for my little girl here to become a woman boys." I thought to fight but before I could muster the nerve Earle had me out of Daddy's lap and dangling by my leash as the old man struggled to his feet.

Taking my leash and wrapping it around his big meaty palm Daddy surveyed the front room pausing momentarily to watch the porn before arching his eyebrows suggestively at the other three crowing, "I think Missy here and me best have ourselves a little privacy!" And with a gusty laugh he pulled up on the leash so I had to stand on my tip toes and scamper gasping after him as he dragged me back to one of the filthy, cluttered bedrooms.

Once inside he slammed the door shut. Spinning around to get his bearings I was forced to twirl around with him to keep from choking badly. "Yeah this'll do just fine." Daddy announced with an authoritative air pulling my face close to his. He stunk of beer and unwashed body. "Now just to make one thing perfectly clear missy," Daddy snarled in my face spraying me with his spit. Daddy smiled when he saw the look of abject terror drain the colour from my cheeks. "Yeah you gonna be good for Daddy ain't you girlie?" Daddy asked me.

12